Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Adam

Germany

#512650 Mar 30, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
I pray you keep posting your wonderful stand for Jesus. He is truly here for all who seek Him.
Lovingly in His Name - Jesus - Granny
Happy easter Old School Granny

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#512651 Mar 30, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see you around here.I am doing good.It´s feels like christmas although there is no snow in the area where I live.
The weather outside here in germany is pretty much cold.Colder than christmas last year. It´s the coldest easter weather more than 100 years.
It's finally beginning to feel like spring here where we are, we usually have a cool "easter snap" as it is referred to, but it is predicted to hit the lower 70's on sunday with a gradual warming trend as the following week progresses, I'm very thankful for that.

Peace.

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#512652 Mar 30, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>It's finally beginning to feel like spring here where we are, we usually have a cool "easter snap" as it is referred to, but it is predicted to hit the lower 70's on sunday with a gradual warming trend as the following week progresses, I'm very thankful for that.
Peace.
HI Scott!!!!!!!!!! Just thought I would come back..Happy Easter,Brother!! How have you been??

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#512653 Mar 30, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that brought a smile to my face, so it can't be all bad, though I think the smile was more to do with your naivete than your knowledge. I find it sort of amusing that some people think they have something over others by virtue of their 'knowing God'. I also know that they are making a statement that is a crock, and has been exposed long ago, by people who once made similar statements until they finally decided to get out of the Bible thumping business and join the real world.
Even if you are actually gullible enough to believe that by virtue of your becoming the Christian you think you are today, you have some special connection that the rest of us don't have, you have been conned.
I think I would respect your intelligence more if you are lying rather than you really fell for it. At least you still have your intelligence, even though a liar, but if you fell for that story, then it is rather scary to think about what else you might have fallen for.
Gullible and naive, eh?.......actually I think it has a lot more to do with your own arrogance to deny the someone's spiritual experience with a God you are unable to believe in because you personally cannot fathom God's existence, it didn't happen for you so it could not have happened with anyone else, see your closed minded thinking here?

this would be otherwise amusing indeed but in truth it is a sad and tragic mindset that you are locked into, and I pray that Christ have mercy upon you at some point in your life before it is over.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#512654 Mar 30, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should lay off the booze CJ, it's not good for your innards or you brain. None of what you have provided covers or even mentions what I did. I also don't go to the University of Ohio so their handbook is of no use to me. I know what plagiarism is CJ. Still no proof of theft and you may not know this so I'll tell you as an act of kindness, this is not an academic environment. Sure, what I did ruffled your feathers as the new girl wasn't supposed to use your little games against you but it wasn't theft and you still have nothing and this is just getting sad now since you keep contradicting yourself. Have fun with your grudge and all.
Good evening / early morning Lupy, I understand that Happy Birthday wishes are in order, hope you had a very happy one and wishing you many more.

Blessings.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#512655 Mar 30, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> HI Scott!!!!!!!!!! Just thought I would come back..Happy Easter,Brother!! How have you been??
Hello there old friend, are you ever a sight for sore eyes on this thread, I am doing well thank you, how about yourself?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#512656 Mar 30, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings to u as well.
Yes pray and show the Love of Christ, to each other and those who are on the sidelines.
Absolutely, have a blessed night.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#512657 Mar 30, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I had another good day upon mother earth.Took time to enjoy mother nature and most thankful for the many blessings.Have a blessed day tomorrow.God bless.
Thank you LW, you do likewise.

Blessings.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#512659 Mar 30, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Blessed Easter.
Good evening Trifecta1, hope you are having a great weekend.

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#512660 Mar 30, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Hello there old friend, are you ever a sight for sore eyes on this thread, I am doing well thank you, how about yourself?
I kept my pic from offbeat.. IT has run its course over there..

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#512661 Mar 30, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>I kept my pic from offbeat.. IT has run its course over there..
Would that be you by any chance?

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#512662 Mar 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
When you graduate from 6th grade, perhaps you will beable to communicate better with the adults.
...says the one that failed lunch and recess, and has "Osh Kosh B'Gosh" on all their clothing.
G_O_D wrote:
In th mean time, feel free to continue your game of Preist in the playground,
...says the one that set up an altar in front of their mirror.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#512663 Mar 30, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, so it might be said that the Jesus! was lich-a-zombie.
Yep.

Not to be confused with lick a zombie. LOL

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#512664 Mar 30, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
You had me 'wondering' there for a minute Brother... especially with that big green leaf introduction!
~~smile~~
Yeah. I try to find the videos that don't include such things so as not to give people the wrong impression. Sometimes, my searches come up empty, though. Especially with Reggae music.
Peace_Warrior wrote:
Ja... there's a lotta good music out there, and each to their own taste.
Yeah. I dig all kinds of music. My favorites are Reggae, Rap, and R&B Classics, but I can get down with all types of music.
Peace_Warrior wrote:
I like your door keeper statement !
God Bless my Friend until again.
Why, thank you, Peace_Warrior. And...

May the shalowm of our 'Elohiym remain with you and yours.

Until next time...

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#512665 Mar 30, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>...says the one that failed lunch and recess, and has "Osh Kosh B'Gosh" on all their clothing.
<quoted text>...says the one that set up an altar in front of their mirror.
Thank you for demonstrating your utter disregard for honesty.

I am sure the one you worship is well pleased with your sins.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#512666 Mar 30, 2013
Serah wrote:
Can you just remind G that I am the King of Siam? Think he must have forgot LOL
No need. Post #512495 has G_O_D replying with "LOL".
Serah wrote:
I love romantic songs, and music made for dancing.... hence there is a broad range of muso's :)
I love almost all music. Of course, I have my preferences, but there's almost nothing I can't listen to.
Serah wrote:
Thank you BLL ~ perhaps we all need reminding that love beats material things hands down .....
Well, to my benefit, I grew up quite poor. So, it's not that big a deal to go without if need be, because I've been there before and survived just fine.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#512667 Mar 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Thank you for demonstrating your utter disregard for honesty.
...says the one that said I never graduated 6th grade.
G_O_D wrote:
I am sure the one you worship is well pleased with your sins.
tMail me your address and I'll mail you a tissue.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#512668 Mar 31, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Hahahahahaha.........hello Bll, I'm laughing because I didn't know that you had that kind of sense of humor, but after being fed that load it is no wonder you have to go to the restroom, lol.
Blessings bro.
I have my moments, LAWEST100. Sometimes and unfortunately, though, I get carried away. Then, I have a Topix-friend that visits my tMail, to tell me if I'm going too far and teetering more towards hatred than love. It's been a while since she's had to visit, and I'd like to keep it that way. lol

Until next time, my friend...

Shalowm.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#512669 Mar 31, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I have my moments, LAWEST100. Sometimes and unfortunately, though, I get carried away. Then, I have a Topix-friend that visits my tMail, to tell me if I'm going too far and teetering more towards hatred than love. It's been a while since she's had to visit, and I'd like to keep it that way. lol
Until next time, my friend...
Shalowm.
Well my friend none of us are really perfect, that is a work in progress, be Blessed bro.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#512670 Mar 31, 2013
1Rodd wrote:
We praise the LORD our GOD every day with prayer. This is "FAITH" . GOD knows all, so why should we pray? Because by praying and giving HIM thanks , we are showing our love and faith for HIM. For these things we do, HE (the LORD our GOD) loves us. Unconditionally.
According to christians he burns those who do not believe, that is conditional love.

so you are wrong

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 665,068
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Joe Fortuna 87,815
The Future of Politics in America 8 min Johnny 118
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 9 min Joe Fortuna 406
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Jedi Mind Master 977,162
I. .My Somali husband and the impending second ... (Feb '14) 24 min Sir didi 9
Need Gay under 16 Facetime numbers ;) (Feb '14) 43 min Dan sky 12
More from around the web