Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't trying to prove anything teddy... and thanx, next time - if I missed the quotation marks - the link it'self would have shown those words. Was just sharing, and din't know it existed 'til 10 minutes before posted.
So basically what you have done is dissect some-one's YouTube comments which they uploaded. Not mine.
Take Care
hehehe,, had to giggle on that one.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
hehehe,, had to giggle on that one.
Truth is truth p23!
Nothing changes it...

Good morning.
8am Sun

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
Good one BT!
So....... many things can be seen in the clouds of space.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
Thank you. And I have enjoyed many of your posts. It's a pleasure posting with you. Thank you for posting here.
As Happy Lesbo indicated, we need openly gay people to be here and show the Christian community that gay people are not devils. Likewise with unbelievers. The Christians depict both groups as vile abominations and miscreants unfit to adopt, teach, coach, and the like. Most are still unelectable in the predominantly Christian US.
It's time to stand up to this church. No more defensive posturing or pleading to be accepted. Let the Christians start worrying about that. Let the Christians become so unpopular that they prefer to remain closeted. Let the Christians be told that they are unfit to adopt. It's already happening:
From "British court says Christian couple can't be foster parents due to beliefs" at http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/britis...
"two British judges ruled that a Christian couple can no longer participate in the foster care of children, because of their conviction that a homosexual lifestyle is immoral.
"Following the ruling, Eunice Johns said she and her husband were “extremely distressed” at the ruling handed down in Nottingham Crown Court."
Good!
This is EXACTLY the pain - "extreme distress" - that that vile church has inflicted on so many good, kind and loving gays and atheists in the past.
Sorry if I am unable to disguise my schadenfreude for Christians getting little taste of what they have been so happy to inflict on others for so long.
Admit it, Christians: what you feel now is not regret for what your church has done, but rage that I would post such an opinion. That is how your church taught you. There is seldom remorse for what your dogma has done to others. That should be noted.
Sweet.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah. We've got a starting five, plus four, for a basketball team! LOL!
I'm a big fan of Reggae music, but I don't agree with the Rastafarian movement. Musically, I like The Abyssinians, even more than the Wailers.
Until next time...
May the shalowm of our 'Elohiym remain with you and yours.
You had me 'wondering' there for a minute Brother... especially with that big green leaf introduction!
~~smile~~
Ja... there's a lotta good music out there, and each to their own taste.
I like your door keeper statement !
God Bless my Friend until again.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
And no, what you say is truth about falwell, robertson, and the many more in this world who ''claim and do works in the name of God'' but are nothing more then decieftful sinner men and women.. And do things for the gain of money and fame.. It is sad but truth..

But i ask you is that a legit reason to dismiss God?
Maybe. Why do you ask?

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Serah, we have been doing it wrong!:)
No Koalas either!

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The part of my life without your religion has been much better than the part with it. How can you account for that if being separate from your god is so unnatural? Why am I still strongly recommending unbelief rather than lamenting the choice after so many years?
Well really cant give an account, because i personaly dont know you, but IMO you had head religion and you never allowed God to be the Lord of your life. In order to see and identify a crooked line, you must first know what a straight one is.?

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't that the truth.
Don't smile Scar!

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
Jesus said:

And when you pray, you shall not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward. 6 But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly. 7 And when you pray, do not use vain repetitions as the heathen do. For they think that they will be heard for their many words.
Thanks. May I show my gratitude by offering you something in exchange that I think is equally valuable advice?

Dr. Seuss said:

"I could not, would not, in a house. I would not, could not, with a mouse. I would not eat them with a fox. I would not eat them in a box."

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>

From "British court says Christian couple can't be foster parents due to beliefs" at http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/britis...
"two British judges ruled that a Christian couple can no longer participate in the foster care of children, because of their conviction that a homosexual lifestyle is immoral.
"Following the ruling, Eunice Johns said she and her husband were “extremely distressed” at the ruling handed down in Nottingham Crown Court."
Good!

Admit it, Christians: what you feel now is not regret for what your church has done, but rage that I would post such an opinion. That is how your church taught you. There is seldom remorse for what your dogma has done to others. That should be noted.
Wow, I did not know of that court case before, and I must admit that it takes a while to absorb what happened. On one hand I can see that a child could be placed in danger if it was being indoctrinated by these foster parents into their archaic prejudices against gays, but otherwise, with a record of having cared for many foster children in the past, it would be a blow to be turned down like that.

I do question though why people, close to my own age, would want to foster children at all, because at that age the interests of adults and the interest and needs of children are not always similar. I do love children and being the oldest of a family that had 8 children, and now having grandchildren of my own, I still love children, but I don't think I would want them under foot all the time as a foster parent would have. That is a time in one's life, in one's 60s, when one wants to have a bit more freedom just to rest or not.

I know that due to deaths, marriage breakups, etc., older people do get in situations of having to care for their grandchildren because the parents are either not capable or not available to care for them, but to deliberately place yourself in that role by fostering does require a bit more ambition than I have.

I wanted a large family myself, having been from one, but after my two were born, I decided that more would be more than we could manage comfortably.

My first reaction to that story was of disbelief, but on considering it further, I can see that the judges really had no choice but the ruling they made. Having said that, it would seem to follow that other beliefs held by parents could and should be taken into consideration in those situations too.

I am aware of natural parents in Canada that lost custody of their kids (though I don't know whether they are still in protective custody) after if became apparent to the teacher(s) at one of the kid's school that the parents were heavily into Neo-Nazism and were even sending the kid to school with anti-Jew slogans tattooed on their skin, and/or clothing.

It turned out these parents were rabid hate mongers, and they rightly had their own kids removed, though I am not aware that they were not treating their kids well, aside from teaching them terrible values.

I do though see how, if taken to its extreme, that people could very well be in danger of losing their own kids due to some particular beliefs, and that could involve a lot of kids in some places, as we see that there are still a lot of homophobes in places such as the USA.

Perhaps one thing to do before targeting specific parents, who are otherwise good parents, is to target the churches that are preaching such anti-societal values. Doing that without infringing on freedom of religion though would be tricky.

I guess this all points to the fact that humans need to get out of the magic business and start living in this world.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see some post consolidated in one...All Glory goes to God...As Drew said "Brag on God"
I Love the quote from Kimberly Jones....
~~Don't let people pull you into their storm....Pull them into your PEACE~
PEACE....and LOVE
Shalom
?
"Easter Sunday is also the day of my dad's death. I have seen many deceased folk, but never as golden a glow as he emitted."
I can sense you are more than busy...
Shalom.... >she's gone again<

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Maybe. Why do you ask?
Well, dont take this the wrong way but i actually care. I mean i have seen so many people dismiss God by putting the blame on the actions and behavior of other so called ''christians'' and church's. These church's and the people in them that spew hatred for unbelievers and people of a different life style are not of God!

My faith and my hope is not in man kind or church's, it's in a God of love and mercy a rightous and just God.

I come to terms long ago,, i would much rather spend a few hours with hypocrites in a service, then spen an eternity with them later on..

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
Over 80 % OF THE INFECTIONS IN NORTH AMERICA ARE AMONG HOMOSEXUALS.
How bizarre. That's obviously wrong.

The commonest infections in North America are assorted colds, flus, sore throats, sinus infections, ear infections, acute bronchitis, yeast infections, and bladder infections.

Your credibility is shot. What won't you post?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
The outcome of this society and what it is today, is exactly what was prophesied thousands of years ago to be. The love of many shall wax cold, they honor God with their lips but their hearts are far from him.
Sounds like you are on the right path, wish you well in your walk to the meeting place. Listen with your heart, as i am sure that small still voice will ''whisper'' his truth to you.
God bless you as well..
Those are rather silly words, because one could have made that statement any time in the past 2000 or however many years you are talking about and it would have been as relevant or not.

What outcome? We are not at an outcome yet. We are in a spot in history that is one hell of a lot better than say the period between 1914-1918 or 1939-1945. Fortunately I was born after those events. In the more progressive countries humans in general are treated much better than ever before in history.

Yes, we have some serious problems, but we also have 3 times the population or more than the world has ever seen before, and today we hear about what is happening in all parts of the world, almost daily, whereas in the past many people never knew much about anything beyond their own small area of the world.

People have been saying the same things as you state all 66 years of my life, and no End Times have come, and I highly suspect that has been the case in many centuries in the past also.

I have very little patience with fear mongers, who grasp onto imaginary situations based on what some comparatively uneducated person said thousands of years ago, and try to draw some conclusions to frighten people today.

Personally I think that anyone who instills fear in others about soemthing which they cannot specifically point to, with physical evidence then they should shut up or face arrest for fear mongering. If one hears and knows that an army has set out and will arrive at our border in 'x' hours and it intends to kill everyone it encounters, then we have cause to be afraid and take action. But when some jackass starts preaching that on May 21, 2011, or whatever that date that idiot in the USA had a whole mess of people all upset about, which never happened, and nothing even remotely similar happened, people like that should be severely punished by the state.

Let's deal with real problems in our world, not with some predictions that some invisible God is going to come down and snatch away all the good guys, and leave the rest in some sort of horror.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, dont take this the wrong way but i actually care. I mean i have seen so many people dismiss God by putting the blame on the actions and behavior of other so called ''christians'' and church's. These church's and the people in them that spew hatred for unbelievers and people of a different life style are not of God!
My faith and my hope is not in man kind or church's, it's in a God of love and mercy a rightous and just God.
I come to terms long ago,, i would much rather spend a few hours with hypocrites in a service, then spen an eternity with them later on..
I agree with...
" These church's and the people in them that spew hatred for unbelievers and people of a different life style are not of God!"

You last statement... "i would much rather spend a few hours with hypocrites in a service, then spen an eternity with them later on.."
Brought back a memory of the 'preacher' being the hypocrite, and ALL of us folk in prison were doomed because we were in there. Guilty or not.

Another attitude of a supposed to be shepherd.

“Paul is a confessed liar”

Since: Jul 11

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I'd answer you, but I'm pressed for time! I have to run to the bathroom and take a massive G_O_D!
When you graduate from 6th grade, perhaps you will beable to communicate better with the adults.

In th mean time, feel free to continue your game of Preist in the playground,

“Paul is a confessed liar”

Since: Jul 11

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I've provided proof on WINLAC. But since the matter has spilled over to this thread, here it is again....
You just can't be honest can you, LS ?

I asked Luci for her source and she gave it. No fraud, no theft, no plaigarism at all.

Here is the beging of that post which proves you are a liar:

----------

G_O_D wrote:

"Could you expand on that ? Upon what do you base that statement ?"

Luci responded:

"Legend has it that Lilith was Adam's first wife, created together with him on the Sixth Day and from the same materials. Some say Lilith was created a little later, after Adam complained to God that he alone of the creatures of the earth had no partner. Either way, Lilith was created independently from and equal to Adam, and this led to problems.

Not least of them arose because Adam always liked to be on top when making love. No doubt this was merely a symptom of deeper differences, but it was the issue that caused the rift in the end. After a particularly fierce argument which Adam attempted to win by force, Lilith in fury uttered the mystical, ineffable Name of the Almighty, clapped her hands and flew away...."

She did not present it as her own words, I knew what it was, it was a discurse between her and I, you just stuck your nose in to try to bash her for no apparent reason.

You act like a jilted lover, get a life..... or a psychiatrist.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no unbiased evidence that points to the existence of any deity.

None.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
How bizarre. That's obviously wrong.
The commonest infections in North America are assorted colds, flus, sore throats, sinus infections, ear infections, acute bronchitis, yeast infections, and bladder infections.
Your credibility is shot. What won't you post?
You ignorant I was refering it to homosexual diseases such like HIV and Aidsetc.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 492,501 - 492,520 of596,624
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

640 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 min Student 38,031
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 4 min Harrison Freebird 23,834
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Catcher1 680,888
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min -USA-1 109,759
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 11 min Tony 4,413
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min RiversideRedneck 217,253
Gay Snapchat Names 13 min Dylan 1,373
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Robert F 512,336
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 14 min jos 286
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Toby 89,609
•••
•••
•••