Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Sep 08

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#512643 Mar 30, 2013
~STRESS~

A psychologist walked around a room while teaching stress management to an audience. As she raised a glass of water, everyone expected they’d be asked the “half... empty or half full” question. Instead, with a smile on her face, she inquired:“How heavy is this glass of water?”

Answers called out ranged from 8 oz. to 20 oz.

She replied,“The absolute weight doesn’t matter. It depends on how long I hold it. If I hold it for a minute, it’s not a problem. If I hold it for an hour, I’ll have an ache in my arm. If I hold it for a day, my arm will feel numb and paralyzed. In each case, the weight of the glass doesn’t change, but the longer I hold it, the heavier it becomes.” She continued,“The stresses and worries in life are like that glass of water. Think about them for a while and nothing happens. Think about them a bit longer and they begin to hurt. And if you think about them all day long, you will feel paralyzed – incapable of doing anything.”

It’s important to remember to let go of your stresses. As early in the evening as you can, put all your burdens down. Don’t carry them through the evening and into the night. Remember to put the glass down

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#512644 Mar 30, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm that case... Welcome back!
Thanks friend..

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#512645 Mar 30, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
Love your avatar. Will you be rhyming?
Indeed, that is true, that's just what I'll do,
but if I forget, remind me with your shoe,
a gentle tap on the head should suffice, maybe two,
my memory may get even worse before it's all through.
Adam

Germany

#512646 Mar 30, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a little harsh and presumptuous, don't you think? Happy Easter and many Blessings Adam <3
With such sneaky ppl you have to be sometimes harsh.Take it easy baby. Happy easter too.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#512647 Mar 30, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
"I’m a little disappointed in people today for their brainless comparison of Jesus of Nazareth to a Zombie. If we’re going to be students of mythology, whether religious, historical or entirely fanciful, we should at least do the myths the honor of getting our facts straight.
Jesus was not a Zombie!...
Zombie, a corpse brought back to life.

While most people think of the movie creatures, the concept goes way back (Osiris), recent (Frankenstien) and far reaching (Drugged Hatian slaves (the origin of the word 'zombie')).

Jesus was just one manifestation of the concept in literature and mythology.

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#512648 Mar 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
That is my new nickname for CJ: "LittleShit", LS for short.
Who is CJ?? There are many new people here..GLAD you are still here..Somethings never change, Professor..

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#512649 Mar 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Zombie, a corpse brought back to life.
While most people think of the movie creatures, the concept goes way back (Osiris), recent (Frankenstien) and far reaching (Drugged Hatian slaves (the origin of the word 'zombie')).
Jesus was just one manifestation of the concept in literature and mythology.
Hmmm, so it might be said that the Jesus! was lich-a-zombie.
Adam

Germany

#512650 Mar 30, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
I pray you keep posting your wonderful stand for Jesus. He is truly here for all who seek Him.
Lovingly in His Name - Jesus - Granny
Happy easter Old School Granny

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#512651 Mar 30, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see you around here.I am doing good.It´s feels like christmas although there is no snow in the area where I live.
The weather outside here in germany is pretty much cold.Colder than christmas last year. It´s the coldest easter weather more than 100 years.
It's finally beginning to feel like spring here where we are, we usually have a cool "easter snap" as it is referred to, but it is predicted to hit the lower 70's on sunday with a gradual warming trend as the following week progresses, I'm very thankful for that.

Peace.

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#512652 Mar 30, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>It's finally beginning to feel like spring here where we are, we usually have a cool "easter snap" as it is referred to, but it is predicted to hit the lower 70's on sunday with a gradual warming trend as the following week progresses, I'm very thankful for that.
Peace.
HI Scott!!!!!!!!!! Just thought I would come back..Happy Easter,Brother!! How have you been??

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#512653 Mar 30, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that brought a smile to my face, so it can't be all bad, though I think the smile was more to do with your naivete than your knowledge. I find it sort of amusing that some people think they have something over others by virtue of their 'knowing God'. I also know that they are making a statement that is a crock, and has been exposed long ago, by people who once made similar statements until they finally decided to get out of the Bible thumping business and join the real world.
Even if you are actually gullible enough to believe that by virtue of your becoming the Christian you think you are today, you have some special connection that the rest of us don't have, you have been conned.
I think I would respect your intelligence more if you are lying rather than you really fell for it. At least you still have your intelligence, even though a liar, but if you fell for that story, then it is rather scary to think about what else you might have fallen for.
Gullible and naive, eh?.......actually I think it has a lot more to do with your own arrogance to deny the someone's spiritual experience with a God you are unable to believe in because you personally cannot fathom God's existence, it didn't happen for you so it could not have happened with anyone else, see your closed minded thinking here?

this would be otherwise amusing indeed but in truth it is a sad and tragic mindset that you are locked into, and I pray that Christ have mercy upon you at some point in your life before it is over.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#512654 Mar 30, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should lay off the booze CJ, it's not good for your innards or you brain. None of what you have provided covers or even mentions what I did. I also don't go to the University of Ohio so their handbook is of no use to me. I know what plagiarism is CJ. Still no proof of theft and you may not know this so I'll tell you as an act of kindness, this is not an academic environment. Sure, what I did ruffled your feathers as the new girl wasn't supposed to use your little games against you but it wasn't theft and you still have nothing and this is just getting sad now since you keep contradicting yourself. Have fun with your grudge and all.
Good evening / early morning Lupy, I understand that Happy Birthday wishes are in order, hope you had a very happy one and wishing you many more.

Blessings.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#512655 Mar 30, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> HI Scott!!!!!!!!!! Just thought I would come back..Happy Easter,Brother!! How have you been??
Hello there old friend, are you ever a sight for sore eyes on this thread, I am doing well thank you, how about yourself?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#512656 Mar 30, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings to u as well.
Yes pray and show the Love of Christ, to each other and those who are on the sidelines.
Absolutely, have a blessed night.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#512657 Mar 30, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I had another good day upon mother earth.Took time to enjoy mother nature and most thankful for the many blessings.Have a blessed day tomorrow.God bless.
Thank you LW, you do likewise.

Blessings.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#512659 Mar 30, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Blessed Easter.
Good evening Trifecta1, hope you are having a great weekend.

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#512660 Mar 30, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Hello there old friend, are you ever a sight for sore eyes on this thread, I am doing well thank you, how about yourself?
I kept my pic from offbeat.. IT has run its course over there..

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#512661 Mar 30, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>I kept my pic from offbeat.. IT has run its course over there..
Would that be you by any chance?

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#512662 Mar 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
When you graduate from 6th grade, perhaps you will beable to communicate better with the adults.
...says the one that failed lunch and recess, and has "Osh Kosh B'Gosh" on all their clothing.
G_O_D wrote:
In th mean time, feel free to continue your game of Preist in the playground,
...says the one that set up an altar in front of their mirror.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#512663 Mar 30, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, so it might be said that the Jesus! was lich-a-zombie.
Yep.

Not to be confused with lick a zombie. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Alt Right Lies 7,961
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min waaasssuuup 123,925
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Anthony MN 681,981
News Can Americans trust the daily news? (Feb '15) 30 min AmPieJam UncleSam 3
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 35 min onemales mother 286,499
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr waaasssuuup 982,382
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 3 hr nanoanomaly 299
More from around the web