Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are perfectly fine with everyone else living under their own terms and not your beliefs' terms?
For example; you are FOR marriage equality because you said you don't wish to force your beliefs on others?
Are you FOR the legalization of marijuana, such as in Washington and Colorado, for you say you do not wish to force your beliefs on others?
I bet you aren't.
I bet your full of sht too.First of all you do not have the given right to tell me what I think,how I act or how I live either.

You damn right I believe all should live there lives to the fullest after all any one of us only has one shot at it and after that no recalled on life or recyling of life.Yes,let others live under there terms I do not live there lives for them and they do not live mine.

My beleifs are my personal walk with my God and belong to no one else but me.I share scripture a guide line for happy living.

Each of us has our own sins to answer for only on a individual bases will we be held accountable for thoses sins.But let me inject here to you if you have a sin ask for forgiveness His door is always open for business in that department.Another words if you have a sin it is your sin not mine and up to you as to what you feel and do about it.

You lookin for me to pass judgement on equal rights for what is labeled Marriage equality.So here goes a opinion with no value.Gov ernment and religilion should be keep separate.No one and I mean no one ever knows what lays in a heart of love for another.
So bottom line is this if your gay and find companionship be happy cause even God can forgive this.You fail poorly in seeing what love one another truely means.When you can see your own faults first then others faults are so much smaller in size.There is nothing in this world worst then walking in life all alone.

As for Marijuana I happen to believe there is some medicial benefit in this plant.But then I am a herb believer anyway you see I believe God put all we needed on this earth for us to use thing is we lost the knowledge along the way from the older ones as how to use them.

So there you have it in a nut shell.Never ask of me to walk in some one else shoes.Cause ya see I only wear my shoes is all.

So now bring on the bashing.

“Bacon Bacon ”

Since: Dec 06

SW Burbs Chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen brother. I took payment to mean something different, like I didn't buy my faith or the love I feel. Nice to see you again, I hope you and your family have a lovely Easter :)
Well I visit sporadically here and usually try to get to the heart of the matter when I can. That payment trumps all others in my book!!
You too have a lovely Easter and keep writing here on topix. I wish I had more time for this.....
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>

lol..

Just keep being a cheerleader for the bigoted hateful
christians
lupy/juicy..we will keep crossing paths and you can keep calling me "so mean"..
Don't you have some dirty sneakers to kiss??
You have been making reference to them for two weeks now..
Is laughing before your sarcasums better than smiles at the end?

You have a whole lot of posts like this!.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
unedited from http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
[1] No, you didn't say that. Read your post again
[2] Even so, so what? You are clearly implying that the gay community for giving AIDS to the straight community by innuendo (no pun intended). That is your Christian upbringing speaking. The world will be better off the fewer of you there are.
What a snake you are.I talked about it all the time. In other threads prove homosexuality is wrong etc. What you are doing is to find a justification to say it´s not homosexual disease which is totally utter crap and not acceptable. Over 80 % OF THE INFECTIONS IN NORTH AMERICA ARE AMONG HOMOSEXUALS.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. And I have enjoyed many of your posts. It's a pleasure posting with you. Thank you for posting here.
As Happy Lesbo indicated, we need openly gay people to be here and show the Christian community that gay people are not devils. Likewise with unbelievers. The Christians depict both groups as vile abominations and miscreants unfit to adopt, teach, coach, and the like. Most are still unelectable in the predominantly Christian US.
It's time to stand up to this church. No more defensive posturing or pleading to be accepted. Let the Christians start worrying about that. Let the Christians become so unpopular that they prefer to remain closeted. Let the Christians be told that they are unfit to adopt. It's already happening:
From "British court says Christian couple can't be foster parents due to beliefs" at http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/britis...
"two British judges ruled that a Christian couple can no longer participate in the foster care of children, because of their conviction that a homosexual lifestyle is immoral.
"Following the ruling, Eunice Johns said she and her husband were “extremely distressed” at the ruling handed down in Nottingham Crown Court."
Good!
This is EXACTLY the pain - "extreme distress" - that that vile church has inflicted on so many good, kind and loving gays and atheists in the past.
Sorry if I am unable to disguise my schadenfreude for Christians getting little taste of what they have been so happy to inflict on others for so long.
Admit it, Christians: what you feel now is not regret for what your church has done, but rage that I would post such an opinion. That is how your church taught you. There is seldom remorse for what your dogma has done to others. That should be noted.
You have an atheistic attitude. Welcoming homosexuals and not connecting them with the devil is even more worse than being homosexaul.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>

I love when you put a smile:) on the end of an insult
you leave for another poster.
It shows your sarcasm and where your heart lies.
Thank you.
Serah, we have been doing it wrong!:)
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks
We all know people don't give away things of value, some will even try to sell you junk.
When self-righteous proclaiming christians share words with you, they are actually trying to make themselves feel better. Knowing within themselves how worthless they really are.
Oh no GIVING is so much better.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh boooots, I forgot to ask; how have you been?
In regards to the response:
I wouldn't be surprised.
Been very good, thank you. My tropical vacation is rapidly drawing to a close, and am looking forward to returning to Canada and spring there. Our 9 1/2 weeks here has gone by so rapidly, that I can't even remember most of the days.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Taken from the zestament of Solomon

14. And when I saw the prince of demons, I glorified the Lord God, Maker of heaven and earth, and I said: "Blessed art thou, Lord God Almighty, who hast given to Solomon thy servant wisdom, the assessor of the wise, and hast subjected unto me all the power of he devil."
15. And I questioned him, and said: "Who art thou?" The demon replied: "I am Beelzebub, the exarch of the demons. And all [19] the demons have their chief seats close to me. And I it is who make manifest the apparition of each demon."13 And he promised to bring to me in bonds all the unclean spirits. And I again glorified the God of heaven and earth, as I do always give thanks to him.

26. And I summoned again to stand before me Beelzeboul, the prince of demons, and I sat him down on a raised seat of honour, and said to him: "Why art thou alone, prince of the demons?" And he said to me: "Because I alone am left of the angels of heaven that came down32. For I was first angel in the first heaven being entitled Beelzeboul. And now I control all those who are bound in Tartarus. But I too have a child33, and he haunts the Red Sea. And on any suitable occasion he comes up to me again, being subject to me; and reveals to me what he has done, and I support him.34
[22]

27.I Solomon said unto him: "Beelzeboul, what is thy employment?" And he answered me: "I destroy kings.35 I ally myself with foreign tyrants. And my own demons I set on36 to men, in order that the latter may believe in them and be lost. And the chosen servants of God, priests and faithful men, I excite unto desires for wicked sins, and evil heresies, and lawless deeds; and they obey me, and I bear them on to destruction. And I inspire men with envy, and [desire for] murder, and for wars and sodomy, and other evil things. And I will destroy the world.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
Yep. They all have names. So you don't like the word "denomination". OK. What was the name of your cult ?
I am the King of Siam today. Tomorrow, I think I'll declare myself the Holy Roman Emperor.
I'd answer you, but I'm pressed for time! I have to run to the bathroom and take a massive G_O_D!
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

@It aint necessarily

Taken from the Iestament of Solomon

27.I Solomon said unto him: "Beelzeboul, what is thy employment?" And he answered me: "I destroy kings.35 I ally myself with foreign tyrants. And my own demons I set on36 to men, in order that the latter may believe in them and be lost. And the chosen servants of God, priests and faithful men, I excite unto desires for wicked sins, and evil heresies, and lawless deeds; and they obey me, and I bear them on to destruction. And I inspire men with envy, and [desire for] murder, and for wars and sodomy, and other evil things. And I will destroy the world.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello booots,
All things are possible with God of course you will disagree to that claim, men of old was lead by the Holy Ghost, giving visions and revalations and those men pin down what was giving unto them from God and from the time of creation.
Yes, I do disagree with that because I am not aware of there being a God, so it would make no sense for me to say that all things are possible with God. I know that many people do follow that old cliche though, but I also know that of all those people known to me who believe that, all things have not been possible to them.

I have never met anyone who has admitted to having done all things because of God. I have, though, met many people who have made a statement, such as 'with God's help, I did such and such, or God willing I will do so and so'. If any of those people did the things they talked about, I have had no information confirming that they had any help from God, and none of the people who I have known in my life, had anything happen to them, that was made public, that could not have happened without a super being being involved.

I respect your right to believe that however, but I would not condone your condemning or judging me or anyone else who doesn't believe that, or doing anything else that might adversely affect someone who doesn't believe that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
Mathews 7:21
"Not everyone who says to me,'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
Adam, can you explain to me how posting a verse from a book with nothing else has any relevance to anyone here, or even to you, as it relates to carrying on a discussion on this site?

Do you have a point that you wished to make, and why not just make the point in your owns words, and leave the Bible verses for anyone who is interested to check themselves, as the resources for finding Bible verses are extremely easy to find?

I find reading someone else's opinion is much more meaningful, than just reading something they copied from a book, which I likely have seen many times before anyway.

Likely all those who are capable of posting on this site can access any of those verses on their own, and most likely, everyone, like me, has seen the verses many times before.

Perhaps if someone actually is interested in seeing those verses, they might contact you by PM and you could reply by PM with the copied verse(s). That way it reduces the number of posts that one has to scroll past to get to people's opinions on things.

Just a thought.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I do disagree with that because I am not aware of there being a God, so it would make no sense for me to say that all things are possible with God. I know that many people do follow that old cliche though, but I also know that of all those people known to me who believe that, all things have not been possible to them.
I have never met anyone who has admitted to having done all things because of God. I have, though, met many people who have made a statement, such as 'with God's help, I did such and such, or God willing I will do so and so'. If any of those people did the things they talked about, I have had no information confirming that they had any help from God, and none of the people who I have known in my life, had anything happen to them, that was made public, that could not have happened without a super being being involved.
I respect your right to believe that however, but I would not condone your condemning or judging me or anyone else who doesn't believe that, or doing anything else that might adversely affect someone who doesn't believe that.
You have already allied yourself with the devil without knowing him in supporting sodomy and in not to believe in god the LORD the creator of heavens and earth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
So?
My thought too.
Expert in All things

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure make a lot of false assumptions and make self refuting claims.

Just silliness...

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

The "zestament"?

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. No proof of theft. Try again.
I've provided proof on WINLAC. But since the matter has spilled over to this thread, here it is again.

Your post without attribution:

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...

The original source:

http://www.unicorngarden.com/bkshe4.htm

I also provided proof that plagiarism is widely considered theft. From my post on WINLAC:

From Merrian-Webster:

pla·gia·rize
...to steal and pass off (the ideas or words of another) as one's own
....to commit literary theft....

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pla...

From thesaurus.com :

literary theft
Main Entry: plagiarism
Definition: copying of another's written work

http://thesaurus.com/browse/literary+theft

From the Free Dictionary:

literary theft
See: plagiarism
Burton's Legal Thesaurus, 4E. Copyright © 2007 by William C. Burton. Used with permission of The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

From two academic resources:

Plagiarism is defined as “literary theft”....

http://www.ugs.usf.edu/catalogs/0102/adadap.h...

Plagiarism is literary theft of a person's work....

http://www.ohiodominican.edu/uploadedFiles/Li...

Google returned approximately 23,000 results for the exact phrase "plagiarism is literary theft" in about a quarter of a second.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Peace_Warrior wrote:
I'm happy for you Brother!
And with 11 children you have a tribe of your own...
~~smile~~
Ja BLL... it is your choice of Psalms... and Jah too!
Thank you for sharing this..
You probly know all of them so here comes another... a little different.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Always good to 2CU my Friend.
May He hold you all in the palm of His hand
Until again,
Yeah. We've got a starting five, plus four, for a basketball team! LOL!

I'm a big fan of Reggae music, but I don't agree with the Rastafarian movement. Musically, I like The Abyssinians, even more than the Wailers.

Until next time...

May the shalowm of our 'Elohiym remain with you and yours.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

scaritual wrote:
The "zestament"?
I was writing from my bed while I have my laptop on my stomach. It's dark out and I do not have the light on in my room. Sorry for my spelling mistakes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 492,441 - 492,460 of596,624
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

626 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
King of the hill! (game) (Feb '12) 2 min andet1987 1,221
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Sheilaa 109,804
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 4 min Bobthegreat 289
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Rosa_Winkel 680,979
Gay Snapchat Names 13 min chadronstateguy 1,378
Why do people not believe in God? (Feb '07) 15 min Some1 Else 24,628
PVP Content in The Elder Scrolls Online 16 min esogold 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min truth 512,388
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 89,630
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr number four 217,305
•••
•••
•••