Bend, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

We would all still be in the garden of Eden if only Adam wasn't such a bastid to Lilith and tried to make her bow down to him ... then none of you bible thumping haters would even exist ... think about that you jerks !!!!!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
What a snake you are.I talked about it all the time. In other threads prove homosexuality is wrong etc. What you are doing is to find a justification to say itīs not homosexual disease which is totally utter crap and not acceptable. Over 80 % OF THE INFECTIONS IN NORTH AMERICA ARE AMONG HOMOSEXUALS.
Even if that is true, that is a tragedy, not something to condemn the victims for. Are you completely insane? Yes, AIDS has hit the homosexual community particularly hard, especially prior to its being properly identified as a disease, but it is not a gay disease; it is a human disease which can affect anyone, and kill many of them.

“I LOVE Bare Girl Legs !!!!”

Since: Mar 13

Bend, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Hell was never created for the people that are supposedly sent there, it was created for the people that try and send others there ... just a spiritual warning ... ;)

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks
We all know people don't give away things of value, some will even try to sell you junk.
When self-righteous proclaiming christians share words with you, they are actually trying to make themselves feel better. Knowing within themselves how worthless they really are.
Who are you referring to here Mike? May as well step up, act like a man, and hit us in the chin eh? I don't mean the people trying to sell you junk, I mean the "self-righteous proclaiming christians" sharing words with you. Happy Easter, it is Sunday down here, the birds are singing, the lawns have been watered by rain, and another day has dawned.

Matthew 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself......

Why would a Christian feel worthless? We feel loved and cared for, we feel Blessed and we love the life we have been given ~ our Present, our Gift from GOD. Being humans, we are affected by the behavior other humans, and we hurt. However, we are all miracles, we are all Children of GOD, and accordingly, none of us are worthless. Our actions determine the us in we :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You have already allied yourself with the devil without knowing him in supporting sodomy and in not to believe in god the LORD the creator of heavens and earth.
Your point is????

You must have something inside that stupid head of yours.

I do not suffer fools gladly, and you are obviously a fool.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't that the truth.
A couple of smiles for you Scaritual

:)
:)

Le_le's postings are always so nicely written, her words are so carefully chosen that it is easy to see the intent - and I normally don't reply for obvious reasons.

Just wanted to share a sarcastic smile with you :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Expert in All things wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure make a lot of false assumptions and make self refuting claims.
Just silliness...
If you say so, but you didn't tell me what false assumptions I made or self refuting claims I made. What I stated is exactly true as I understand it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
The "zestament"?
But in his next post he corrected it to 'lestament'.:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever notice that people tend to put others in a group or in some kind of system.They fail to see people as individuals with individual lifestyles.They think for ya and seems to think they know what is best for ya too.lol.It like I like this to eat and you got to like the same thing to eat as I do.lol.The wonder of it all.lol.
The big picture LOL

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Praise 'him',huh?? You phoney hypocrite! You call posting the Lord's name,and references to 'His' Person,IN SMALL LETTERS 'praise',or 'respect' towards the Lord God??!! You are worse than Juggles the Clown,you HYPOCRITE!!: http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
Let's see here "doctor"..........yo u pin me a hypocrite because I did not capitalize a reference I made to the Lord, but I'll take that coming from the likes of you because we all know that YOU are a hypocrite for so many more reasons other than penmanship, I've called you out before for your unchristian behavior toward others, both believers and unbelievers alike, everyone knows that YOU are THE HYPOCRITES of HYPOCRITES..........Hypocrite.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know? Are you saying butterflies are too insignificant to be worthy of a Soul and an afterlife? What has the poor butterfly ever done to you to warrant that decision G?
Never been to a museum of natural history ?

Butterflies are captured killed and pinned up by their wings just like a crucifiction.

There are no zombie butterflies. Dead is dead. If you get up from being dead then you weren't dead.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if that is true, that is a tragedy, not something to condemn the victims for. Are you completely insane? Yes, AIDS has hit the homosexual community particularly hard, especially prior to its being properly identified as a disease, but it is not a gay disease; it is a human disease which can affect anyone, and kill many of them.
If you like it or not the statistics and history speaks for itself. It is a homosexual disease and thatīs the sign of the Lord to the wicked sinner. As long homosexuals exist as long these disease will spread dramatictly.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well their you have it, you stated that you are not aware of there being a God, so of course you will never see God in anything, and nothing will ever make sence to ya. To all of ''your questions'' you find ''your anwers'' so to speak.. Ever thought that you may be asking the wrong questions, therefore getting the wrong answer??
<quoted text>
As do i respect what you choose to believe, however your projecting of me condemning you or judging you i disagree with....
Well I have been down the road you speak of (though you didn't put it in those words), I am not asking the wrong questions. I know of which I speak. No one including you, me and the man in the moon KNOWS if a god exists. That is absolute. No one knows.

Many will deny that, but all are wrong in stating they know, although there is a very tiny possibility they might be right about there being a god, but they did not see or know that god.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are perfectly fine with everyone else living under their own terms and not your beliefs' terms?
For example; you are FOR marriage equality because you said you don't wish to force your beliefs on others?
Are you FOR the legalization of marijuana, such as in Washington and Colorado, for you say you do not wish to force your beliefs on others?
I bet you aren't.
***HOW and WHY does Cannabis Cure Cancer - Scientific Explanation

Ask the scientists about marijuana, and remember it was made illegal by governments.... not GOD!

Here's a little smile for you :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you suppose to be the intelligent one here? Thats what you keep telling everyone and saying how everyone else is so dumb.
Lw was joking around in response to HL's joke. Your the only one who brought testicles into it. THEY were ALL talking about cannon balls.
And here your already projecting. I just rolled my eyes at your sensitivity. I never said you were angry. Get with the program. Like you told another poster.(paraphrasing) If I had the reading comprehension you have I would spend every minute of every day studying and improving myself. You should take your own advice.
I asked if you were lesbian because Iw as surprised when HL said you were a female. I have read you quite often and never ever got the impression you were female. And since you came from the Winlac thread to this thread to spread your hatred and this seems to be where the lesbians are hanging out I suspected you were probably a 'butch' lesbian.......... Not that theres anything wrong with that.
Huh?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I do understand it; I just know it doesn't happen. However, I am not completely convinced as to whether those who make the claim are making it up or are actually thinking they do have a special understanding. If they could see themselves as they are perceived by others, it should be quickly apparent to them that they do not have a special understanding.
In fact, if anything, I am inclined to believe that those of whom you speak (claiming that special understanding) seem in general to know less about everything than does the average person who has not arrived at that place.
Perhaps they have just been more gullible to the con job that was pulled on them than have the rest.
Oh there are many con jobs and con job artists out there alright, even in the alledged religious world, but there is also a truth to be had and guided into if your heart and intentions are honest, Yea, I am one of the Blessed few and I know saying that is going to steam a lot of people, but the redeemed of the Lord must say so.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
First, I'm not LS,....
You are a pathetic liar, LittleShit.

Did you make a pass at Luci and get turned down or something ?

You have been bashing her over this one post since December.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

TIM958 wrote:
<quoted text>
The payment is Christ's death and the result is belief in that payment. Do I work so that Christ will accept me and give me Favor?(LAW) Or do I work because He has given me favor?(Grace) All he asks is that we walk as citizens of heaven.
Philippians 3:20 But we are citizens of heaven, where the Lord Jesus Christ lives. And we are eagerly waiting for him to return as our Savior.
Hey Tim ~ I love the memories of the days when we were changing our avatar pics; we did have a lot of fun and laughter during those happy times, getting to know each other. Glad to see you are still changing yours; I was Goofy for awhile, and might go looking around for another comical pic after Easter :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
It is one of the darkest days that is taking place in America today even the President of the united States is trying to push through the supreme court the law that the same sex should have the right to marry it is already allowed in about 9 states now.
When you go against the law of God this nation will no longer be the nation it once was. God does warn us as it was in the days of Lot so shall it be when the Son of man shall be revealed read, Gen. 18 and 19, Luke 17, and 2 Peter 2. and Romans 1
You had better thank your imaginary god that the President of the USA is who he is and that he is trying to do that. The USA, in spite of being #1 country in the world in many aspects, is one of the most backward, if not the most backward, on some social issues, and there are people there working hard to change that. Let's just hope they make the necessary changes before the USA loses its #1 position in the world, or they will likely slide even deeper into social problems.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I am... what about you?
Unless you want me outa here...
~~smile~~
You must stop assuming that I "want you outta here" so much Irrira, why do you feel that way?

Also I've just finished a fairly long week this afternoon and look froward to some needed R and R over the next couple of days. How're you this morning ( your time )?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min chinitta12 729,814
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 6 min Cheralathan 960
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min Faith 117,759
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min chinitta12 536,924
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min Porkpie Hat 259,095
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 31 min JSarah 73
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 37 min superwilly 2,169
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 14 hr Just 103

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••