|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

M+O+R+N+I+N+G

“It is impossible to live without failing at something,unless you live so cautiously that
you might as well not have lived at all,
in which case, you fail by default.”

~ J.K. Rowling

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Today's Prayer

Oh Dear Lord, Thank you for your promises! Thank you for opening your arms and welcoming me to come to you, to find rest in you, to find freedom in you, to have abundant life in you. I cry out to you now for those who are heavy on my heart, for those who are going through the fire and those who are going through the valleys; for those who face difficulties and those who have come through trials and are triumphant because of you. I pray for your grace and mercy, your peace and love, your hand upon their lives. I pray for miracles and ministries. I pray that all who are weary will cry out to you and trust you. And I thank you so much for all that you have done and all that you will do. May your works and miracles in our lives be witness to the world that you are God. May you be glorified and souls be saved. In the name of Jesus I pray, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Encouraging words....

For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.

John 3:16

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

*~*~*~*~*

Happy Birthday LupyLu...Enjoy your day

*~*~*~*~*

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, I see what you mean, the anger just jumps off the page doesnt it..........
(eye roll)
Do we have another lesbian on the thread?
Hey Lar....Great to see you

Hope you are doing good!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you were answering LeLe to one about a week earlier.
That's how we began. I post you post, and still with the barrier.
The only thing different between our posts is that you continue to still choose me to keep pulling others in here over the coals of your own fires.
That is where the term 'wrong poster' comes into play, when I explained... I will not and do not interfere with any of you in this matter.
I do not 'feel good' by joining you in this one... and will not.
This battle is not my conflict.
All I can see is that 'something' happened in 90% of the year in my absence last year.
All I do see is the bitterness as a result.
This thread is just that Le Le.
A thread of nice and ugly.
And in your word...
“Snide, rude elitists driven by a self imposed power/right to condemn their fellow man with rules they can't even themselves live by”... will always exist.
It doesn't mean we have to revert to the same behaviour.
It doesn't show we have overcome such pettiness.
Nor will I even talk behind a non-believers back.
If you say you are pleading to keep Jesus Christ in the battle, then name calling is not his way. I don't care who any of you are in that matter, as I have been as honest with you as with each and all.
You imagine I sound angry, I imagine you sound bitter.
Would you like to choose to continue this trend between yours and my posts, or would you rather some peace between us where we go beyond all this waste of good time? Sharing something more fruitful as witness, rather than find we have little to share in this way.
I expect no post from anyone.
If I share it is good – even a joke can smile - or a question can answer.
But have no need to battle with you about anything.
Nor have I a need to pull out others in our conversation.
Respect goes a long way.
You began a post by saying you were 'confused' about me lately... I can only add again, don't be...
it leaves no dialogue between us to share called growth. Grace helps.
Falling short of the Glory of God is between each person and God.
There are more folk in dire straits than those who already claim to know him or not in here.
My work doesn't ask first what religion or beliefs children are in their situations.
Take Care Le Le.
God Bless.
I am not trying to pull you into anything.
If you see my posts to you as doing that, then I apologize.
You are reading me wrong- I told you the other evening, that is not
what I was doing.

I was pointing out to you my motives here and why I am indeed frustrated. You see that as being bitter, so be it.
Like I said- I am not here to make you or anyone else
"feel good". I am beyond that here. For the most part- I do see a bunch of angry self righteous fools- claiming Christ as theirs..
Am I not allowed to speak my mind also?

Peace between you and I isn't going to come at the expense of you
or any other christian taking my voice from me..
So, we might just have to give it a rest for a while.

Not sure what you are saying in your last sentence regarding children and their beliefs. I would hope their "religious beliefs"
wouldn't hinder any help from you or anyone else..?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe so Epi Butterfly... as you know I am not a church goer, but have an understanding that just as prayer is a 24/7 communion in Spirit, so also is every day holy. It's born from the fact that as I work for my Father on a permanent basis, making each and all equally dedicated to him.
But Ja... you know I know well what you are saying about a holy week, and the occasions of significance never fail to touch me in the deepest sense. So much so, I sometimes cannot express adequately how profound those emotions go. They are as real now as then, even if dates are only symbolic of
What is termed Easter Sunday is also the day of my dad's death. I have seen many deceased folk, but never as golden a glow as he emitted.
Whatever you days bring within their wake... The seasons spell great change with a gathering force,
And a great harvest is well in operation.
Shalom Sister Friend
(((*()*))) Koala hugs your way. xx
<quoted text>
That's what I keep trying to tell them in Science!
<quoted text>
“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
AND WORTH A REPEAT!
~Don't let people pull you into their storm....Pull them into your PEACE~
Kimberly Jones
(((*()*))) Shalom Sister Friend xx
Good to see some post consolidated in one...All Glory goes to God...As Drew said "Brag on God"

I Love the quote from Kimberly Jones....

~~Don't let people pull you into their storm....Pull them into your PEACE~

PEACE....and LOVE

Shalom

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you have made that point pretty clear today :)
I love when you put a smile:) on the end of an insult
you leave for another poster.

It shows your sarcasm and where your heart lies.

Thank you.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Our services were quite different. First, we had no official speaker. The teaching, for the most part, was conducted by three of us. But, if someone had a lesson to share with the congregation, then we sat down and listened. We encouraged everyone to become teachers if they believed they were able. A ranking system (bishops and deacons) was only set up strictly for the purpose of responsibilities. Secondly, although our normal meeting-day was Saturday, we normally met every day of the week. And we collected tithes, but we gave everybody a copy of the bank statement, every week, so that the whole congregation knew what was available. The three of us still held full-time jobs, too, so we didn't depend on the tithes to make a living. The tithe was for assisting anyone in the congregation that needed assistance and to help the downtrodden. We were, truly, a community of believers.
<quoted text>Yeah. I, myself, am 1 of 21 (15 boys, 6 girls). I'm the 3rd to last. Yes, I have many, many nephews and nieces. I'm done now, though. Our last two (19-month old twins) have convinced me that we have enough. My wife, jokingly, asked to have another, so I can be like Jacob. But, I explained that that's not possible, because Jacob had 12 sons. We only have 4 sons. She thinks it's best we not try for 8 more (minimum). LOL!
Wow...BLL

My Grandfather was the tenth of the Fifteen children his Father had (His mother died in childbirth after her tenth)then he married his sister in law and had 5 more. That was up in the mountains of NC in the 1880s to 1890's...Times were tough then.

I don't know how you support all of them....I'm sure GOD bleses you

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

See ya'll later...

Have a Blessed Saturday!!
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the same as HL a devoted hardcore lesbian.Must be a very religious feeling,huh?
Whatever, Eve. How's that fig leaf drag show going?
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Our services were quite different. First, we had no official speaker. The teaching, for the most part, was conducted by three of us. But, if someone had a lesson to share with the congregation, then we sat down and listened. We encouraged everyone to become teachers if they believed they were able. A ranking system (bishops and deacons) was only set up strictly for the purpose of responsibilities. Secondly, although our normal meeting-day was Saturday, we normally met every day of the week. And we collected tithes, but we gave everybody a copy of the bank statement, every week, so that the whole congregation knew what was available. The three of us still held full-time jobs, too, so we didn't depend on the tithes to make a living. The tithe was for assisting anyone in the congregation that needed assistance and to help the downtrodden. We were, truly, a community of believers.
<quoted text>Yeah. I, myself, am 1 of 21 (15 boys, 6 girls). I'm the 3rd to last. Yes, I have many, many nephews and nieces. I'm done now, though. Our last two (19-month old twins) have convinced me that we have enough. My wife, jokingly, asked to have another, so I can be like Jacob. But, I explained that that's not possible, because Jacob had 12 sons. We only have 4 sons. She thinks it's best we not try for 8 more (minimum). LOL!
Wowee! I'm surprised U find the time to ever post @ all.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Women aren't allowed to be Chrisjelims like you.
Stfu troll.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, Eve. How's that fig leaf drag show going?
You proved yourself being liar.

“official chess Grand master”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
Encouraging words....
For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16
K-Love
The world's most famous verse

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure that your own mind convinces you of that, but as for "how do we know"???????...the Bible says that you shall know them by their fruits, and so long as GOD knows, that is ALL that matters to me.
Well, you sure have plenty of fruits.

“Which "god"?”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
*~*~*~*~*
Happy Birthday LupyLu...Enjoy your day
*~*~*~*~*
Thank you sweetie, it was a nice day. Blessings :)

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I don't believe in any gods. Do you dislike Darth Vader?
<quoted text>
Yes, it is that.
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing, but those are empty words to an unbeliever. Demonstrate that there is a god, and that it is yours. Then we'll talk about what you think is said and want.
Actualy like the costume of Darth,kinda hard to understand em at times.
No, not in the sense that you mean. I was damaged by faith, but that my fault. I left the church when I realized that the god it was selling didn't exist. There were no hard feelings then.
It was much later - many decades later - that I became antiecclesiatical. That was based on seeing what the church did and does to people as an unbeliever.
Just because it has a steeple and a man behind the pul pit, reading from the Bible doesnt make it who God truly is and who his true followers are. Many many people back then and more so now preach and teach their on doctrine of ,, greed and money lies and hypocrisy, that has absolutly nothing to do with the true doctrin of Jesus Christ.. I was an Atheist at one point in my life, an addict and so on, i was ridiculed looked down on from ''church people and some preachers'' and still today with all my tattos i get frowned upon, but hey WHO are those people to judge me??? I cant dismiss God for the acts and opinions of others who ''claim'' Christianity and isnt living it. Those people have no bearing on ''my life'' and wanting and having a relationship with a loving and mercuful God.
Much of that opinion was formed in the nineties and early 2000s watching the religious right, the so called Moral Majority. That's where I saw the hatred of men like Falwell and Robertson for the first time and became sickened that they had such large followings.
And that's where I saw the price we all paid for the gullibility that comes with faith-based thought. The selection of Bush in 2000 wouldn't have been possible without it.
And much more contempt for the Christian church was acquired here on Topix, where I have interviewed and witnessed hundreds or thousands of believers, and where I have been stunned to see so much lying and moral weakness. The last few months on this thread, the only one I participate on any more, have been particularly enlightening.
Does any of that come as news to you?
Thanks for your interest.
And no, what you say is truth about falwell, robertson, and the many more in this world who ''claim and do works in the name of God'' but are nothing more then decieftful sinner men and women.. And do things for the gain of money and fame.. It is sad but truth.. But i ask you is that a legit reason to dismiss God? For the acts of liars who know and do nothing of what God wants from his true followers? As for topix, wow,, i dont have to explain that one, its obvious as i said in a post the other day.. Its sad when u cant distinguish a Christian from a sinner person..

And thank you for your response, much apreciated...

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
See ya'll later...
Have a Blessed Saturday!!
Hello maw,,lol

Thank you, and you do the same!!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's some good writing.
Thanks, amigo.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 492,381 - 492,400 of596,520
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

504 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Divinity Surgeon 216,884
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Tide with Beach 680,105
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 4 min yon 399
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 19 min -USA-1 37,858
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min who 250,371
I'm want to have sex with my mom (Jun '11) 24 min Dr J 132
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 25 min bill34b87 246
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 512,087
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr Some1 Else 89,563
•••
•••
•••