Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#512459 Mar 30, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you suppose to be the intelligent one here? Thats what you keep telling everyone and saying how everyone else is so dumb.
Lw was joking around in response to HL's joke. Your the only one who brought testicles into it. THEY were ALL talking about cannon balls.
And here your already projecting. I just rolled my eyes at your sensitivity. I never said you were angry. Get with the program. Like you told another poster.(paraphrasing) If I had the reading comprehension you have I would spend every minute of every day studying and improving myself. You should take your own advice.
I asked if you were lesbian because Iw as surprised when HL said you were a female. I have read you quite often and never ever got the impression you were female. And since you came from the Winlac thread to this thread to spread your hatred and this seems to be where the lesbians are hanging out I suspected you were probably a 'butch' lesbian.......... Not that theres anything wrong with that.
Huh?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#512460 Mar 30, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I do understand it; I just know it doesn't happen. However, I am not completely convinced as to whether those who make the claim are making it up or are actually thinking they do have a special understanding. If they could see themselves as they are perceived by others, it should be quickly apparent to them that they do not have a special understanding.
In fact, if anything, I am inclined to believe that those of whom you speak (claiming that special understanding) seem in general to know less about everything than does the average person who has not arrived at that place.
Perhaps they have just been more gullible to the con job that was pulled on them than have the rest.
Oh there are many con jobs and con job artists out there alright, even in the alledged religious world, but there is also a truth to be had and guided into if your heart and intentions are honest, Yea, I am one of the Blessed few and I know saying that is going to steam a lot of people, but the redeemed of the Lord must say so.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#512461 Mar 30, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
First, I'm not LS,....
You are a pathetic liar, LittleShit.

Did you make a pass at Luci and get turned down or something ?

You have been bashing her over this one post since December.

#512462 Mar 30, 2013
TIM958 wrote:
<quoted text>
The payment is Christ's death and the result is belief in that payment. Do I work so that Christ will accept me and give me Favor?(LAW) Or do I work because He has given me favor?(Grace) All he asks is that we walk as citizens of heaven.
Philippians 3:20 But we are citizens of heaven, where the Lord Jesus Christ lives. And we are eagerly waiting for him to return as our Savior.
Hey Tim ~ I love the memories of the days when we were changing our avatar pics; we did have a lot of fun and laughter during those happy times, getting to know each other. Glad to see you are still changing yours; I was Goofy for awhile, and might go looking around for another comical pic after Easter :)

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#512463 Mar 30, 2013
Adam wrote:
It is one of the darkest days that is taking place in America today even the President of the united States is trying to push through the supreme court the law that the same sex should have the right to marry it is already allowed in about 9 states now.
When you go against the law of God this nation will no longer be the nation it once was. God does warn us as it was in the days of Lot so shall it be when the Son of man shall be revealed read, Gen. 18 and 19, Luke 17, and 2 Peter 2. and Romans 1
You had better thank your imaginary god that the President of the USA is who he is and that he is trying to do that. The USA, in spite of being #1 country in the world in many aspects, is one of the most backward, if not the most backward, on some social issues, and there are people there working hard to change that. Let's just hope they make the necessary changes before the USA loses its #1 position in the world, or they will likely slide even deeper into social problems.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#512464 Mar 30, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I am... what about you?
Unless you want me outa here...
~~smile~~
You must stop assuming that I "want you outta here" so much Irrira, why do you feel that way?

Also I've just finished a fairly long week this afternoon and look froward to some needed R and R over the next couple of days. How're you this morning ( your time )?

#512465 Mar 30, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..........I thought you said you didnt lie?
Is it kind of like you trying to suppress the free speach of others by calling them dumb repeatedly? Mocking their spelling skills, the way they construct a sentence? Is it like that?
The name says it all LOL ~ huh?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#512466 Mar 30, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Doin fine.Maybe being abit of a mischief tonight.God bless
I hear ya LW, hope your day has been a Blessed one.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#512467 Mar 30, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>The evidence proves it. You are proving it right now. You have created a god in your own image. You can't use the Bible to prove the Bible. I have seen the a christian fruit on this thread. It is rotten.
How do you know what god knows? Do you presume to think and speak for an omnipotent?
Who is trying to "prove" anything to you?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#512468 Mar 30, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I disapprove of their message, the Christian message of hatred for gays. I don't really care how they present it.
<quoted text>
Being weary of life is the same as welcoming death. My 94 year old father-in-law, whose wife of over half a century died 18 months ago, is weary of life just like your friend. He wants to die.
<quoted text>
Yes, it is.
Thanks for admitting to that last part that common sense is lost on you, especially when you say that there is a christian message of hate for homosexuals, what those that message contain, I'd really like to know?!

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#512469 Mar 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
That is no where in the Bible.
You aren't becoming a Christian are you ? <smile>
It has been my experience that there are very few Christians that want to step outside of the context of "Christianity" - no matter how bizarre the interpretations and twisted and illogical prophecy fulfillment declarations or intricate hoop jumping affirmations of their religious texts may be - and look at just exactly what that text represents and springs from.

They don't want to look at that.

So, we're stuck discussing their religious texts based upon their interpretations and beliefs. At times I find it difficult to discuss the mythology on those terms - as if it represents an actual reality - but those are the terms they believe, and by necessity, we discuss those beliefs with the Christian on their terms much of the time. It's amusing, I'll grant that, however, I'm not sure how else to approach it.

Those are their beliefs, no matter how erroneous or fact-less they happen to be.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#512470 Mar 30, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>You first, and no you won't see me there and I'm correct that God is accessible through the Spirit of Jesus Christ.
God's preference is for those that have a Spiritual knowing relationship with YHWH. YHWH is not awed that a person knows a religious book called the bible. Knowing the bible helps a lot, but knowing the bible does not save anyone. Christianity is not Islam. Islam requires knowing the Holy Qur'an.
Are you saying Christians do not have a peace that passeth all understanding and do not have the gifts of the Spirit, because they defend and discuss their faith, sometimes passionately against the likes of you on the billboard? is that your reasoning?
The Jesus Follower will be perfect in heaven. There won't be a desire to sin because a Jesus Follower will not have this old sin flesh and bone nature to sin.
Also the bible says Jesus Followers will rule over angels:
1st Cor.6:3
Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life!
[[
Therefore the Jesus Follower will not be like the Angel, the Jesus Follower will have authority over Angels.
So that 1/3 of Angels that was cast out of Heaven due to rebellion, the Jesus Follower will have a nature higher than that. I'm not sure what it will be like. But I would figure whatever love the Jesus Follower had for YHWH on this earth and in this life, in heaven that love will be multiplied a billion by the perfecting of the Jesus Follower. YHWH will give the Jesus Follower a nature where the Jesus Follower is not a robot, a nature that is higher than the angel, but will have no desire to rebel.
You keep referring to this [we are all screwed]. No writer, >>You<< are screwed iyai!!
YHWH judges on a personal and individual basis. so the only soul you can speak for, is your own soul. And if you want to screw your own soul, then you certainly have that right.
Reading your post I could envision a metal robot or a home computer speaking in a mechanical artificially produced voice mouthing the jargon that man had fed into the machine. Can you not speak in the language of a human being, or are you so indoctrinated, that all you can do is repeat dogma, likely without a clue as to what you are actually saying?

#512471 Mar 30, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Is laughing before your sarcasums better than smiles at the end?
You have a whole lot of posts like this!.
That's what makes it all so funny :)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#512472 Mar 30, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you done your homework?
Good evening Adam, that is some display of "Christ's love" this pretender conveys, isn't it, lol?

#512473 Mar 30, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Serah, we have been doing it wrong!:)
Just sitting here thanking GOD that doing it wrong usually turns out alright :)

And another little smile for you :)- one of happiness, of course :)

#512474 Mar 30, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I'd answer you, but I'm pressed for time! I have to run to the bathroom and take a massive G_O_D!
Can you just remind G that I am the King of Siam? Think he must have forgot LOL

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#512475 Mar 30, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no unbiased evidence that points to the existence of any deity.
None.
Lengthy but interesting.

http://unmaskingevolution.com/21-evidence.htm

<Ripped from the above link>
What was their conclusion?

After an unbiased examination of the facts behind evolution, Hoyle and Wickramasinghe concluded that an extremely high intelligence created life on Earth. However, they rejected God as the origin of life, and opted instead for a creative celestial intelligence. "Although our point of view is anti-Darwinian and is in a sense a return to the concept of special creation, it is not the old concept of special creation." p:147

What can be deduced from this study?

The broad evidence arising from this study of evolution, therefore, points to a creator. Christians identify this creator as Almighty God. So, contrary to being mythology, Christian creation is supported by scientific evidence. Therefore, there is no need for Christians to abandon their faith and embrace any form of evolution.
Expert in All Things

Redding, CA

#512476 Mar 30, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I have been down the road you speak of (though you didn't put it in those words), I am not asking the wrong questions. I know of which I speak. No one including you, me and the man in the moon KNOWS if a god exists. That is absolute. No one knows.
Many will deny that, but all are wrong in stating they know, although there is a very tiny possibility they might be right about there being a god, but they did not see or know that god.
So you claim above there are absolute truths?

#512477 Mar 30, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam, can you explain to me how posting a verse from a book with nothing else has any relevance to anyone here, or even to you, as it relates to carrying on a discussion on this site?
Do you have a point that you wished to make, and why not just make the point in your owns words, and leave the Bible verses for anyone who is interested to check themselves, as the resources for finding Bible verses are extremely easy to find?
I find reading someone else's opinion is much more meaningful, than just reading something they copied from a book, which I likely have seen many times before anyway.
Likely all those who are capable of posting on this site can access any of those verses on their own, and most likely, everyone, like me, has seen the verses many times before.
Perhaps if someone actually is interested in seeing those verses, they might contact you by PM and you could reply by PM with the copied verse(s). That way it reduces the number of posts that one has to scroll past to get to people's opinions on things.
Just a thought.
You wrote about Christians and their actions ~ Adam's choice of Scripture is letting you know that not all who state they are Christians will be taking seriously; which is why we keep posting it is our own actions that determine who we are. Not what we call ourselves. There is much in little, if you can see it.....

Here's a little smile of happiness for you Boooots, you will read many Scriptures in here ~ if you don't like them, you might want to use the scroll button, it will give your more satisfaction in the long run than long winded postings on how wrong someone is posting Scripture.

“What?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#512478 Mar 30, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh there are many con jobs and con job artists out there alright, even in the alledged religious world, but there is also a truth to be had and guided into if your heart and intentions are honest, Yea, I am one of the Blessed few and I know saying that is going to steam a lot of people, but the redeemed of the Lord must say so.
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 6 min UMORONRACEUMAKEWO... 2,617
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min UMORONRACEUMAKEWO... 119,218
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Michael 679,163
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Rider on the Storm 184,831
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr waaasssuuup 445,838
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Peter Ross 6,269
Iranian Brother & Sister wanted For FRAUD!!! 5 hr Bella Esmail Moore 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 hr UMAKEWORLDPEACEUM... 982,141
More from around the web