Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#512428 Mar 30, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
The outcome of this society and what it is today, is exactly what was prophesied thousands of years ago to be. The love of many shall wax cold, they honor God with their lips but their hearts are far from him.
Sounds like you are on the right path, wish you well in your walk to the meeting place. Listen with your heart, as i am sure that small still voice will ''whisper'' his truth to you.
God bless you as well..
Those are rather silly words, because one could have made that statement any time in the past 2000 or however many years you are talking about and it would have been as relevant or not.

What outcome? We are not at an outcome yet. We are in a spot in history that is one hell of a lot better than say the period between 1914-1918 or 1939-1945. Fortunately I was born after those events. In the more progressive countries humans in general are treated much better than ever before in history.

Yes, we have some serious problems, but we also have 3 times the population or more than the world has ever seen before, and today we hear about what is happening in all parts of the world, almost daily, whereas in the past many people never knew much about anything beyond their own small area of the world.

People have been saying the same things as you state all 66 years of my life, and no End Times have come, and I highly suspect that has been the case in many centuries in the past also.

I have very little patience with fear mongers, who grasp onto imaginary situations based on what some comparatively uneducated person said thousands of years ago, and try to draw some conclusions to frighten people today.

Personally I think that anyone who instills fear in others about soemthing which they cannot specifically point to, with physical evidence then they should shut up or face arrest for fear mongering. If one hears and knows that an army has set out and will arrive at our border in 'x' hours and it intends to kill everyone it encounters, then we have cause to be afraid and take action. But when some jackass starts preaching that on May 21, 2011, or whatever that date that idiot in the USA had a whole mess of people all upset about, which never happened, and nothing even remotely similar happened, people like that should be severely punished by the state.

Let's deal with real problems in our world, not with some predictions that some invisible God is going to come down and snatch away all the good guys, and leave the rest in some sort of horror.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#512429 Mar 30, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, dont take this the wrong way but i actually care. I mean i have seen so many people dismiss God by putting the blame on the actions and behavior of other so called ''christians'' and church's. These church's and the people in them that spew hatred for unbelievers and people of a different life style are not of God!
My faith and my hope is not in man kind or church's, it's in a God of love and mercy a rightous and just God.
I come to terms long ago,, i would much rather spend a few hours with hypocrites in a service, then spen an eternity with them later on..
I agree with...
" These church's and the people in them that spew hatred for unbelievers and people of a different life style are not of God!"

You last statement... "i would much rather spend a few hours with hypocrites in a service, then spen an eternity with them later on.."
Brought back a memory of the 'preacher' being the hypocrite, and ALL of us folk in prison were doomed because we were in there. Guilty or not.

Another attitude of a supposed to be shepherd.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#512430 Mar 30, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I'd answer you, but I'm pressed for time! I have to run to the bathroom and take a massive G_O_D!
When you graduate from 6th grade, perhaps you will beable to communicate better with the adults.

In th mean time, feel free to continue your game of Preist in the playground,

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#512431 Mar 30, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I've provided proof on WINLAC. But since the matter has spilled over to this thread, here it is again....
You just can't be honest can you, LS ?

I asked Luci for her source and she gave it. No fraud, no theft, no plaigarism at all.

Here is the beging of that post which proves you are a liar:

----------

G_O_D wrote:

"Could you expand on that ? Upon what do you base that statement ?"

Luci responded:

"Legend has it that Lilith was Adam's first wife, created together with him on the Sixth Day and from the same materials. Some say Lilith was created a little later, after Adam complained to God that he alone of the creatures of the earth had no partner. Either way, Lilith was created independently from and equal to Adam, and this led to problems.

Not least of them arose because Adam always liked to be on top when making love. No doubt this was merely a symptom of deeper differences, but it was the issue that caused the rift in the end. After a particularly fierce argument which Adam attempted to win by force, Lilith in fury uttered the mystical, ineffable Name of the Almighty, clapped her hands and flew away...."

She did not present it as her own words, I knew what it was, it was a discurse between her and I, you just stuck your nose in to try to bash her for no apparent reason.

You act like a jilted lover, get a life..... or a psychiatrist.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#512432 Mar 30, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, dont take this the wrong way but i actually care. I mean i have seen so many people dismiss God by putting the blame on the actions and behavior of other so called ''christians'' and church's. These church's and the people in them that spew hatred for unbelievers and people of a different life style are not of God!
My faith and my hope is not in man kind or church's, it's in a God of love and mercy a rightous and just God.
I come to terms long ago,, i would much rather spend a few hours with hypocrites in a service, then spen an eternity with them later on..
There is no unbiased evidence that points to the existence of any deity.

None.
Adam

Germany

#512433 Mar 30, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
How bizarre. That's obviously wrong.
The commonest infections in North America are assorted colds, flus, sore throats, sinus infections, ear infections, acute bronchitis, yeast infections, and bladder infections.
Your credibility is shot. What won't you post?
You ignorant I was refering it to homosexual diseases such like HIV and Aidsetc.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#512434 Mar 30, 2013
To My Father's Memory - Easter Sunday

You made me laugh you made me cry
and you were cruel and also kind
a paradox of arms outstretched
to hold a world you longed to reach
a man who loved mum like an angel
a warrior true from every angle
your discipline was in the plan
of raising me as best you can
an orphan from the depths of hell
you grew so tall and strong as well
practicing every word you preached
playing with children in the street
you exceeded all the odds
the birth which gave you none to hold,
we laughed we cried we carried on
touched by each others love so strong
you made me what I am today
a warrior true in every way
no mirrors to build ego's pride
you saw yourself within my eyes.
too much alike so much the same
you molded me within the flame

Projected by... a Father's Love

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#512435 Mar 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen millions of crucified butterflies. Not a single one survived.
How do you know? Are you saying butterflies are too insignificant to be worthy of a Soul and an afterlife? What has the poor butterfly ever done to you to warrant that decision G?
Adam

Germany

#512436 Mar 30, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam, can you explain to me how posting a verse from a book with nothing else has any relevance to anyone here, or even to you, as it relates to carrying on a discussion on this site?
Do you have a point that you wished to make, and why not just make the point in your owns words, and leave the Bible verses for anyone who is interested to check themselves, as the resources for finding Bible verses are extremely easy to find?
I find reading someone else's opinion is much more meaningful, than just reading something they copied from a book, which I likely have seen many times before anyway.
Likely all those who are capable of posting on this site can access any of those verses on their own, and most likely, everyone, like me, has seen the verses many times before.
Perhaps if someone actually is interested in seeing those verses, they might contact you by PM and you could reply by PM with the copied verse(s). That way it reduces the number of posts that one has to scroll past to get to people's opinions on things.
Just a thought.
This post was dedicated to the little sneaky child Doctor REALITY. Insulting me being the son of Satan and other lies.If you call yourself a Christian without knowing the meaning of the Scripture you should shut up.

Why I don´t use my own words?
I feel more secure to use Jesus words and linked it to the bible than to use my own words like others do. So no one can accuse my telling lies for my own interests. I can say look this was what Jesus said. I did not add anything nor did I misinterpret.

Jesus said.With your own words you will be judged and with your own words you will be condemned.

#512437 Mar 30, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just awesomer than usual today! LOL <3
I try hard not to get involved in many postings Luci, but just sometimes, enough sort of becomes enough, and reaction sets in! It is Easter Sunday down here, maybe it is the occasion that has set my mind in motion :)

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#512438 Mar 30, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are rather silly words, because one could have made that statement any time in the past 2000 or however many years you are talking about and it would have been as relevant or not.
What outcome? We are not at an outcome yet. We are in a spot in history that is one hell of a lot better than say the period between 1914-1918 or 1939-1945. Fortunately I was born after those events. In the more progressive countries humans in general are treated much better than ever before in history.
Yes, we have some serious problems, but we also have 3 times the population or more than the world has ever seen before, and today we hear about what is happening in all parts of the world, almost daily, whereas in the past many people never knew much about anything beyond their own small area of the world.
People have been saying the same things as you state all 66 years of my life, and no End Times have come, and I highly suspect that has been the case in many centuries in the past also.
I have very little patience with fear mongers, who grasp onto imaginary situations based on what some comparatively uneducated person said thousands of years ago, and try to draw some conclusions to frighten people today.
Personally I think that anyone who instills fear in others about soemthing which they cannot specifically point to, with physical evidence then they should shut up or face arrest for fear mongering. If one hears and knows that an army has set out and will arrive at our border in 'x' hours and it intends to kill everyone it encounters, then we have cause to be afraid and take action. But when some jackass starts preaching that on May 21, 2011, or whatever that date that idiot in the USA had a whole mess of people all upset about, which never happened, and nothing even remotely similar happened, people like that should be severely punished by the state.
Let's deal with real problems in our world, not with some predictions that some invisible God is going to come down and snatch away all the good guys, and leave the rest in some sort of horror.
Wow, boots.

Are you ok? Its obvious that post offended you in some way, but geo who is it here that is ''fear mongering who''???

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#512439 Mar 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You just can't be honest can you, LS ?
I asked Luci for her source and she gave it. No fraud, no theft, no plaigarism at all.
Here is the beging of that post which proves you are a liar:
----------
G_O_D wrote:
"Could you expand on that ? Upon what do you base that statement ?"
Luci responded:
"Legend has it that Lilith was Adam's first wife, created together with him on the Sixth Day and from the same materials. Some say Lilith was created a little later, after Adam complained to God that he alone of the creatures of the earth had no partner. Either way, Lilith was created independently from and equal to Adam, and this led to problems.
Not least of them arose because Adam always liked to be on top when making love. No doubt this was merely a symptom of deeper differences, but it was the issue that caused the rift in the end. After a particularly fierce argument which Adam attempted to win by force, Lilith in fury uttered the mystical, ineffable Name of the Almighty, clapped her hands and flew away...."
She did not present it as her own words, I knew what it was, it was a discurse between her and I, you just stuck your nose in to try to bash her for no apparent reason.
You act like a jilted lover, get a life..... or a psychiatrist.
First, I'm not LS, whoever that is.

Second, she did not give her source; she plagiarized from it.

She's a thief and you're an apologist.

I'll gladly post the links again.

Since I nailed her lying and thieving, your nonsense has been endless. I'm a POS, an alcoholic, and a pathological liar, all according to you.

The result?

Posts like this:

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...

Now, you can continue to lie, but it will fare no better for you.

I've proven she plagiarized and that plagiarism is literary theft.

Deal with it.

Or continue to lie about me.

The result will be the same: A professor will get schooled by an ol' country boy -- again.

#512440 Mar 30, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm happy for you Brother!
And with 11 children you have a tribe of your own...
~~smile~~
Ja BLL... it is your choice of Psalms... and Jah too!
Thank you for sharing this..
You probly know all of them so here comes another... a little different.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rdLi0ah9qHsXX
Always good to 2CU my Friend.
May He hold you all in the palm of His hand
Until again,
Blessings of Peace to you Peace Warrior (with Angel in thought)~ and Happy Easter Sunday, my Aussie Sister

(((*_*)))

“I LOVE Bare Girl Legs !!!!”

Since: Mar 13

Bend, Oregon

#512441 Mar 30, 2013
I Love Lilith .. at least someone doesn't judge me ... <3 <3 <3 <3

Location hidden

#512442 Mar 30, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet your full of sht too.First of all you do not have the given right to tell me what I think,how I act or how I live either.
You damn right I believe all should live there lives to the fullest after all any one of us only has one shot at it and after that no recalled on life or recyling of life.Yes,let others live under there terms I do not live there lives for them and they do not live mine.
I think if you read back through what you posted a few times, you will see that your crossed your own stated line, more than once. However, maybe your intent is okay.

You state your belief is your personal walk with God, but then go on to talk about 'sharing the word'. My understanding of 'sharing the word' is proselytizing, because otherwise why tell people what they have heard many times before, except if you want to influence them to walk the same walk as you walk.

Personally I am very against legalization of marijuana, although I could not present a very logical argument against it. My main concern is that currently, because marijuana is illegal in most places in the world, even as far as people are executed in some countries for simple possession of a certain amount, it has a criminal element to it, and for everyone who uses marijuana for his own use, and is not selling it or promoting its use, there had to be some very ruthless criminals involved somewhere along the course of that marijuana getting into the hands of the user, even if the user did not himself deal with a dangerous person.

I have been told by a friend who once was heavily into drugs but is now paranoid about drugs including prescription drugs, except he is still addicted to tobacco, currently the most dangerous drug commonly used in the world, that one should never believe anyone who tells you that marijuana is not a gateway drug to harder and often fatal drugs, because in his opinion, which has a lot of experience behind it, it is a gateway drug, even if it is only that people who start by using marijuana fall into the drug culture, and knowing the effect they get from it they want to try others, some of which one does not get a second chance with as some can kill the first time you use them.

I have never used marijuana in my life though I have on a few occasions been in the company of a few people who were using it in front of me, and though I was not happy about what they were doing, I did nothing to prevent them, even though technically they were breaking the law.

Simple usage though, in Canada, seldom gets a person into trouble as far as I know, though I am not sure how a person growing a few plants can do some serious time in prison while the person buying his product is ignored. That seems to me to be a hypocritical attitude.

I once went after the police about not cracking down on a known crack house, and they told me that these were small situations and for everyone they closed another would spring up, so they spent their time looking for the big guys.

I see that though as still hypocritical because if you want to get the big guys to take notice you have to send the message that you won't tolerate any of it.

I understand that my sister was feeding her dying husband, who died 3 hours after the end of the day he turned 44 from cancer, cookies made with marijuana, because by that point she was doing every conceivable thing to try to help him. She even booked a flight to see some reportedly miracle cure doctor in Mexico but he told her not to take her husband down there because, based on the info she had sent about him, he would not survive the flight.

I am one to talk though, as currently I am on 6 different prescription meds daily, and have been on most of them for many years. 2 are for prevention of medical problems, and 3 are for my mental illness problems, which caused me to become permanently disabled nearly 20 years ago.

#512443 Mar 30, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Oh Dear Lord, Thank you for your promises! Thank you for opening your arms and welcoming me to come to you, to find rest in you, to find freedom in you, to have abundant life in you. I cry out to you now for those who are heavy on my heart, for those who are going through the fire and those who are going through the valleys; for those who face difficulties and those who have come through trials and are triumphant because of you. I pray for your grace and mercy, your peace and love, your hand upon their lives. I pray for miracles and ministries. I pray that all who are weary will cry out to you and trust you. And I thank you so much for all that you have done and all that you will do. May your works and miracles in our lives be witness to the world that you are God. May you be glorified and souls be saved. In the name of Jesus I pray, amen.
Prime time with God
Amen :)

#512444 Mar 30, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I love when you put a smile:) on the end of an insult
you leave for another poster.
It shows your sarcasm and where your heart lies.
Thank you.
Have you read this posting Le_le? Thank you :)

Bend, Oregon

#512445 Mar 30, 2013
We would all still be in the garden of Eden if only Adam wasn't such a bastid to Lilith and tried to make her bow down to him ... then none of you bible thumping haters would even exist ... think about that you jerks !!!!!

Location hidden

#512446 Mar 30, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
What a snake you are.I talked about it all the time. In other threads prove homosexuality is wrong etc. What you are doing is to find a justification to say it´s not homosexual disease which is totally utter crap and not acceptable. Over 80 % OF THE INFECTIONS IN NORTH AMERICA ARE AMONG HOMOSEXUALS.
Even if that is true, that is a tragedy, not something to condemn the victims for. Are you completely insane? Yes, AIDS has hit the homosexual community particularly hard, especially prior to its being properly identified as a disease, but it is not a gay disease; it is a human disease which can affect anyone, and kill many of them.

Bend, Oregon

#512447 Mar 30, 2013
Hell was never created for the people that are supposedly sent there, it was created for the people that try and send others there ... just a spiritual warning ... ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 15 min Neville Thompson 969
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 29 min Neville Thompson 284,600
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 46 min bad bob 184,765
The Future of Politics in America 49 min Johnny 267
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 55 min Sad Days in America 26
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr truth 88,267
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr truth 603
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 3 hr Seentheotherside 179
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Aussie Kev 977,403
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Seentheotherside 665,402
More from around the web