“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#512115 Mar 29, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. So, when the poster I responded to said she wanted to pierce testicles with needles for Jesus, that was okay, but pointing out that the poster was file for Jesus is angry. I think most of you here need professional help. I am not a lesbian but what does that have to do with anything? Weird.
.. Little Whiskers is autistic ..

.. why not try to eradicate the parasite instead of the host ??..

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#512116 Mar 29, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Jealous of the black stuff you carry between your ears? Hardly. If I had the inability to think critically as you demonstrate here I would study every waking moment to correct the deficiency.
It is your deficiency not mine.lol.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#512117 Mar 29, 2013
Book of Leviticus 11:7-8

7 And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you.

8 Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcase shall ye not touch; they are unclean to you.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#512118 Mar 29, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I'll tell you this.........out of all honesty I do not approve of the way that DR and Adam presented their points and the way that they presented them, and in it's truest technocality they were very much CORRECT in what they said, but not in the WAY that they expressed themselves
I disapprove of their message, the Christian message of hatred for gays. I don't really care how they present it.
LAWEST100 wrote:
as for Chris..........he is not suicidal and "waiting for death" as you and le le described him, but was simply making the point that as we are weary of this sinful and hate filled world, we anxiously await the Lord's return so that we may go back with him, and I relate to the desire as well.
Being weary of life is the same as welcoming death. My 94 year old father-in-law, whose wife of over half a century died 18 months ago, is weary of life just like your friend. He wants to die.
LAWEST100 wrote:
But I'm sure that all of this is lost on you.
Yes, it is.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#512119 Mar 29, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
Remember Brother Marine?
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, but not in the context of plagiarism. What are you thinking about?
.. Catcher will be in China for a week with little time to respond ..

.. Brother Marine is notorious for the "wrongful appropriation and purloining and publication" of another writer's words ..
Adam

#512120 Mar 29, 2013
Book of Ephesian 3-18
May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#512121 Mar 29, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Good nite Le Le.
If 'chosen' is the wrong word by you choosing to post to me, than please give me another confusing English word to use.
In the meantime if it makes you happy... keep fighting... but don't leave God out of the battle.
You write as if you forget the battle is His in operation! Not yours per se'. Can't you see that?
I was answering a post of yours to me PW.
You said I had "chosen" the wrong poster.
I feel you were implying I shouldn't address you the way I
had in my previous post to you on Wed..evening?

I can't be concerned w how you or anyone here perceives my posts,
I am not posting to make you all "feel good"..
That feel good stuff ended here a long time ago.

It is never my intention to give you any confusing words?
You seem angry here.

I guess you do not see the fact that my posts (and then
ultimately
my rebuttal posts defending my posts) are me trying to keep
Jesus Christ in the "battle".

The posters on this thread claiming victory in Christ, lately, are snide rude elitists , driven by a self imposed power/right to condemn their
fellow man with rules they can't even themselves live by.

-remember?? WE ALL fall short of His Glory?
Every single holy roller and their moms too..

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#512122 Mar 29, 2013
cathyt112 wrote:
Hmm, interesting topic. I was wondering more of does God make everyone life fair? It doesn't look like it at the surface. Seems like certain people are just lucky and better off than many others.
If religion says God is fair, why doesn't life, which it controls not seem to be that way?
If "eternal reward" requires "belief in @@@@@", and "@@@@@" is a fair god, then how can it be that some find it easy to believe, and others find it difficult? Given the "consequences" this is the most unfair circumstance of all!
Adam

#512123 Mar 29, 2013
Book of proverbs 20:1

Wine is a mocker and beer a brawler;
whoever is led astray by them is not wise.

John 16:7 (NIV)

But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.

12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. 13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. 14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. 15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

16 A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father

Location hidden

#512124 Mar 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about the "surgical glove and K-Y" thing?
Not that there's anything ring with that.....
If the "ring" is not first removed, it is no longer a medical procedure.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#512125 Mar 29, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Little Whiskers is autistic ..
.. why not try to eradicate the parasite instead of the host ??..
Happy to assume is to error.

Fennario

#512126 Mar 29, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
Do you dislike God
No. I don't believe in any gods. Do you dislike Darth Vader?
psalms 23 wrote:
or is it the ''church'' you have a problem with?
Yes, it is that.
psalms 23 wrote:
God loves you regardless of what you think or dont think of him.. Christ came not to condemn the world but through him the world might be saved.

Thanks for sharing, but those are empty words to an unbeliever. Demonstrate that there is a god, and that it is yours. Then we'll talk about what you think is said and wants.
psalms 23 wrote:
I could be wrong, but sounds like you have been church hurt at one point in your life??
No, not in the sense that you mean. I was damaged by faith, but that my fault. I left the church when I realized that the god it was selling didn't exist. There were no hard feelings then.

It was much later - many decades later - that I became antiecclesiatical. That was based on seeing what the church did and does to people as an unbeliever.

Much of that opinion was formed in the nineties and early 2000s watching the religious right, the so called Moral Majority. That's where I saw the hatred of men like Falwell and Robertson for the first time and became sickened that they had such large followings.

And that's where I saw the price we all paid for the gullibility that comes with faith-based thought. The selection of Bush in 2000 wouldn't have been possible without it.

And much more contempt for the Christian church was acquired here on Topix, where I have interviewed and witnessed hundreds or thousands of believers, and where I have been stunned to see so much lying and moral weakness. The last few months on this thread, the only one I participate on any more, have been particularly enlightening.

Does any of that come as news to you?

Thanks for your interest.

Location hidden

#512127 Mar 29, 2013
Adam wrote:
@It aint necessarily so
I think you are a complete dickhead moron. You would rather beieve their lies than the truth.Of course gay friendly organisations would say so but the reality is the disease of HIV and Aids started at first among homosexual community and spread over to non homosexuals.
most readily spread through intravenous drug use.

your bigotry is showing

you must be a christian
Adam

#512128 Mar 29, 2013
Matthew 22:37-40 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
Adam

#512130 Mar 29, 2013
Mathews 15:17

Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill.

Mathews 10:34

Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#512131 Mar 29, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
If "eternal reward" requires "belief in @@@@@", and "@@@@@" is a fair god, then how can it be that some find it easy to believe, and others find it difficult? Given the "consequences" this is the most unfair circumstance of all!
It is..I agree with you.
I can't explain it.
I have always believed..from a very small child.
Before the "world's" and my parent's influence..
-you most likely do not believe that..I swear it's true though.

I keep looking..can only find, for me, what seems just. Have vaguely
(I think. lol) written
it here a couple years ago..

It's not your traditional unbelievers "burn in hell" scenario.
.so, I don't want to
share it here again..at the moment..
Adam

#512132 Mar 29, 2013
Isaiah 42:8
I am the LORD; that is my name! I&#65279; will not give my glory to another or my praise to idols.

But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the abominable, as for murderers,

fornicators, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their lot shall be in

the lake that burns with fire and sulphur, which is the second death

Revelation 21:8

Turn to me and be saved,all you to the ends of the earth;for i am God,and there is no other

--Isaiah 45:22

Fennario

#512133 Mar 29, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
Which is my church Teddy? Do you even know?
You're a Christian. It's the Christian church, right?
LupyLu wrote:
Also, Topix and places like it are not yet covered under plagiarism
Plagiarism occurs on Topix, as it does anywhere that words are published. Duststorm did it here.
LupyLu wrote:
and are not academic or professional environments.
That's not a requirement.
LupyLu wrote:
I'll just leave it there as it is futile to attempt reason with lunatics. Have a GOoD Friday :)
And on that note, please allow me to share the REAL Easter story with you. Here's what really happened:

THE EASTER STORY

Jesus was lured north of the border to the promised land - Tejas - to help in the fields at harvest time. But he was persecuted doggedly by the INS, who were out to nail him. So, he hid out for three days in a cave in an undisclosed location, concealed by a huge rock.

The INS was getting nowhere looking for Jesus. Nobody was talking, not even Jesus' amigo Pedro, who thrice denied even knowing Jesus, let alone his hideout.

But zealous vigilantes determined Jesus' location nevertheless, based on a tip from one of Jesus’ homies - a guy named Judas - who had simply tired of Jesus' insufferable stories, his dime store magic tricks, and most of all, that preachy, know-it-all attitude of his. So Judas sold out his homie Jesus for a pair of oversized woofers to trick out his Nova.

Based on this tip, the vigilantes found the cave, rolled back the rock that was guarding its entrance, and raptured Jesus off. They frog-marched him to the Rio Grande and made him walk back across. Not surprisingly, he sank like a stone and drowned.

The INS was not pleased by this murderous vigilantism, and launched an investigative probe. But the ranks closed around the mob, and nobody would talk. Everyone swore that the cave had been empty when they rolled the rock away.

“He didn’t just vanish into thin air,” the INS agents accused.

“Yes he did,” the witnesses said.

And that’s how it stands to this day. Pascal feliz.
Adam

#512136 Mar 29, 2013
1 and 2 commandment

I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.

You shall have no other gods before me.

Fennario

#512138 Mar 29, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
if you REALLY want a good belly laugh, try putting down in black and white what antichrist 'scientists' believe as an alternative theory of origin from Creation! it's so absurd it's hilarious AND they actually claim they believe it! i'm not even making this shit up!:-)
Dude.

Your myth begins "In the beginning ..." and ends with "amen." How is that different from "Once upon a time ..." and "they lived happily ever after"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Liam 542,866
Louie Farrakahn leading millions straight to hell. 2 min Bev Jamison 18
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min WasteWater 259,615
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Eagle 12 227,681
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 11 min Roger 867
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 19 min HipGnosis 173,732
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min Rosa_Winkel 739,761
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr ms simmer 153

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE