Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#512107 Mar 29, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You're not very bright, are you?
Are you shinning yet.lol.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#512108 Mar 29, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
No need for that. I donīt think you have the criteria I demand. I think your are not my type.
she is of the female type

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#512109 Mar 29, 2013
simplyput wrote:
It is nice to see the little children having a good time hiding the eggs and eating their chocolate covered eggs. The pagans presented us a pleasurable day.
BUT:
By all means the REAL meaning will be told to our children, as we do at Christmas time.
"Up from the grave He arose"
You have a good Easter Sunday.
It's a Christian tradition to lure children into the religion with bribery.

I think it's detestable.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#512110 Mar 29, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
You've probably seen this. River posted it before.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MyE5wjc4XOwXX
Yes, I did see it when River Tam posted it. Thanks anyway.

Location hidden

#512111 Mar 29, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Because you can't.
No will not.lol.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#512112 Mar 29, 2013
Isaiah 63:2-%

2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?

3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

4 For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.

5 And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.

Location hidden

#512113 Mar 29, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't offer to do the impossible. You are either patently dense, ridiculously mendacious, or a combination of both.
That your job not mine.
Adam

#512114 Mar 29, 2013
Isaiah Chapter 65 2-5

2 I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts;

3 A people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face; that sacrificeth in gardens, and burneth incense upon altars of brick;

4 Which remain among the graves, and lodge in the monuments, which eat swine's flesh, and broth of abominable things is in their vessels;

5 Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#512115 Mar 29, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. So, when the poster I responded to said she wanted to pierce testicles with needles for Jesus, that was okay, but pointing out that the poster was file for Jesus is angry. I think most of you here need professional help. I am not a lesbian but what does that have to do with anything? Weird.
.. Little Whiskers is autistic ..

.. why not try to eradicate the parasite instead of the host ??..

Location hidden

#512116 Mar 29, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Jealous of the black stuff you carry between your ears? Hardly. If I had the inability to think critically as you demonstrate here I would study every waking moment to correct the deficiency.
It is your deficiency not mine.lol.
Adam

#512117 Mar 29, 2013
Book of Leviticus 11:7-8

7 And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you.

8 Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcase shall ye not touch; they are unclean to you.

Fennario

#512118 Mar 29, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I'll tell you this.........out of all honesty I do not approve of the way that DR and Adam presented their points and the way that they presented them, and in it's truest technocality they were very much CORRECT in what they said, but not in the WAY that they expressed themselves
I disapprove of their message, the Christian message of hatred for gays. I don't really care how they present it.
LAWEST100 wrote:
as for Chris..........he is not suicidal and "waiting for death" as you and le le described him, but was simply making the point that as we are weary of this sinful and hate filled world, we anxiously await the Lord's return so that we may go back with him, and I relate to the desire as well.
Being weary of life is the same as welcoming death. My 94 year old father-in-law, whose wife of over half a century died 18 months ago, is weary of life just like your friend. He wants to die.
LAWEST100 wrote:
But I'm sure that all of this is lost on you.
Yes, it is.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#512119 Mar 29, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
Remember Brother Marine?
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, but not in the context of plagiarism. What are you thinking about?
.. Catcher will be in China for a week with little time to respond ..

.. Brother Marine is notorious for the "wrongful appropriation and purloining and publication" of another writer's words ..
Adam

#512120 Mar 29, 2013
Book of Ephesian 3-18
May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#512121 Mar 29, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Good nite Le Le.
If 'chosen' is the wrong word by you choosing to post to me, than please give me another confusing English word to use.
In the meantime if it makes you happy... keep fighting... but don't leave God out of the battle.
You write as if you forget the battle is His in operation! Not yours per se'. Can't you see that?
I was answering a post of yours to me PW.
You said I had "chosen" the wrong poster.
I feel you were implying I shouldn't address you the way I
had in my previous post to you on Wed..evening?

I can't be concerned w how you or anyone here perceives my posts,
I am not posting to make you all "feel good"..
That feel good stuff ended here a long time ago.

It is never my intention to give you any confusing words?
You seem angry here.

I guess you do not see the fact that my posts (and then
ultimately
my rebuttal posts defending my posts) are me trying to keep
Jesus Christ in the "battle".

The posters on this thread claiming victory in Christ, lately, are snide rude elitists , driven by a self imposed power/right to condemn their
fellow man with rules they can't even themselves live by.

-remember?? WE ALL fall short of His Glory?
Every single holy roller and their moms too..

Location hidden

#512122 Mar 29, 2013
cathyt112 wrote:
Hmm, interesting topic. I was wondering more of does God make everyone life fair? It doesn't look like it at the surface. Seems like certain people are just lucky and better off than many others.
If religion says God is fair, why doesn't life, which it controls not seem to be that way?
If "eternal reward" requires "belief in @@@@@", and "@@@@@" is a fair god, then how can it be that some find it easy to believe, and others find it difficult? Given the "consequences" this is the most unfair circumstance of all!
Adam

#512123 Mar 29, 2013
Book of proverbs 20:1

Wine is a mocker and beer a brawler;
whoever is led astray by them is not wise.

John 16:7 (NIV)

But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.

12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. 13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. 14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. 15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

16 A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father

Location hidden

#512124 Mar 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about the "surgical glove and K-Y" thing?
Not that there's anything ring with that.....
If the "ring" is not first removed, it is no longer a medical procedure.

Location hidden

#512125 Mar 29, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Little Whiskers is autistic ..
.. why not try to eradicate the parasite instead of the host ??..
Happy to assume is to error.

Fennario

#512126 Mar 29, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
Do you dislike God
No. I don't believe in any gods. Do you dislike Darth Vader?
psalms 23 wrote:
or is it the ''church'' you have a problem with?
Yes, it is that.
psalms 23 wrote:
God loves you regardless of what you think or dont think of him.. Christ came not to condemn the world but through him the world might be saved.

Thanks for sharing, but those are empty words to an unbeliever. Demonstrate that there is a god, and that it is yours. Then we'll talk about what you think is said and wants.
psalms 23 wrote:
I could be wrong, but sounds like you have been church hurt at one point in your life??
No, not in the sense that you mean. I was damaged by faith, but that my fault. I left the church when I realized that the god it was selling didn't exist. There were no hard feelings then.

It was much later - many decades later - that I became antiecclesiatical. That was based on seeing what the church did and does to people as an unbeliever.

Much of that opinion was formed in the nineties and early 2000s watching the religious right, the so called Moral Majority. That's where I saw the hatred of men like Falwell and Robertson for the first time and became sickened that they had such large followings.

And that's where I saw the price we all paid for the gullibility that comes with faith-based thought. The selection of Bush in 2000 wouldn't have been possible without it.

And much more contempt for the Christian church was acquired here on Topix, where I have interviewed and witnessed hundreds or thousands of believers, and where I have been stunned to see so much lying and moral weakness. The last few months on this thread, the only one I participate on any more, have been particularly enlightening.

Does any of that come as news to you?

Thanks for your interest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Christian with Jesus 838,105
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min Lost In Transition 176,904
The Racism List: For Adult Actresses and Adult ... 9 min Timeitwassaid 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min who 271,325
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 17 min UnderstandPeople 70,202
Alexis Texas: The Obnoxious Color Racist (How N... 36 min Timeitwassaid 1
Real Witches Coven Casting Spells To Help You ... (Jun '13) 57 min Brenda 13
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr USA Born 589,982
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Jac 99,835
More from around the web