“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#512196 Mar 29, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mJXww8jYvEkXX
Hubble Reveals Creation Confirms God Created the Universe
"To whom will you compare me? Who is my equal?" ask the Holy One. "Look up into the heavens. Who created all the stars? He brings them out like an army, one after another, calling each by its name. Because of his great power and incomparable strength, not a single one is missing."
__ Isaiah 40:25,26 732 BCE
This ancient text raises a very intriguing question; has man set out on this insatiable quest to the stars on his own or is he being drawn along by the one who created all the stars to show us His incomprehensible power, Supreme Imagination, and prove to all of humanity he has no equal?
This ancient passage confirmed thousands of years before the telescope was invented that there existed an incomprehensible power source behind the universe. Only in the last few decades has science obtained hard evidence of this fact about the universe via sophisticated flying space telescopes like NASA's Hubble and Spitzer.
This historically advance information about the incomprehensible power behind the universe is an undeniable truth that cannot be ignored, even by men of science!
Unquote...
Good morning p23.
bom dia > Good morning..
(portuguese)

Hope all is well with you and your day be filled with the presence of God!!

Excelent post!!!

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#512197 Mar 29, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're the one that claims Christianity put restrictions on living laughing and loving.
Christianity have not put any of those restrictions on me. So what exactly are you talking about "restrictions"? Sounds as if you really do not know what you're talking about.
Mankind not having to live like Robots having no choice but to serve and worship YHWH, was and is the best means for YHWH to populate the citizenship of Heaven, with billions of souls that loved YHWH, by CHOICE.
It was a stroke of genius. So then any soul that YHWH damns for eternity because they rejected His Son, knows they belong in hell, because they did not love YHWH, so they will not be forced to live eternity with a being, that they rejected.:)
It's not relevant to me when Jesus returns. If Jesus returns while I'm living, great. If I die and my soul meets Jesus in Spirit, great. That is not an issue to me. In fact Jesus says the day and hour no man knows. So why be concerned about it. Enjoy living and live.
You don't believe in my God? <shrugs>, I don't believe in your philosophy secular humanism. I believe it destroys and makes a wreck of people's lives. So what does it really matter what you don't believe? does it matter to you that I reject your beliefs?
You think Hellfire is an empty threat from Jesus?
Well then, science says there is evidence your soul exist. So your soul will know without a doubt, if the words of Jesus about hellfire was a myth. Or you're wrong, and Jesus is the Son of God, and he did not bluff, and you're forever, damned.
But keep writing [Jesus is a myth or the Christian God is a myth] if it is medicine to make you feel better. You're a doctor, afterall.:)
Well said..

Wipe the dust from the sandals and move on!
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#512198 Mar 29, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for reminding me. The Walking Dead is on Sunday night.
I don't recall 'reminding' you of anything. But if you would like for me to:

Have a good Easter Sunday , this Sunday, March 31st.
That is the Day after tomorrow, which is Saturday, March 30th.
Adam

Germany

#512199 Mar 29, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a muslim?
Answered.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#512200 Mar 29, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
I saw how multi tasking you've been Brother... Looks like you've got it all under control.
I've got a great help-meet! Thank "God" for my wife, that's all I can say!
Peace_Warrior wrote:
LUV kids!
Oh, I love kids, alright. My wife and I have 11 children, ranging from 27-years to 19-months.
Peace_Warrior wrote:
(((*()*))) koala hugs if you need one.
I'll take it!
Peace_Warrior wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TNBbep66pggXX
Blessings.
Aahhh. Now THAT'S a powerful sounding psalm, is it not? Prince Far-I made a whole record chanting and singing the Psalms of the bible. Perhaps, you might enjoy the following...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The Abyssinians
"Know Jah Today"
Adam

Germany

#512201 Mar 29, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
The Romans weren't so bad. They had a great civilisation, which we still copy in many ways. That's something worth studying.
Only a few of them would have been involved in the Crucifixion.
Typical atheistic thoughts.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#512202 Mar 29, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably already know my analysis of that, which is unflattering to the Christian community. I believe that it is indicative of a weakness and poverty of spirit endemic to it, the same one that allowed so many Christians to sit idly by and watch Hitler commit genocide because he said that their god approved.
The Christians in this thread that you named undoubtedly believe that Dim is fighting for Jesus, that I am the enemy of Jesus, and that is the end of the thinking. And this is what results.
Then, like a hive of hornets, they swarm when you agitate one. Such people are a liability to the rest of us. They are easily manipulated and easily recruited to the wrong side.
The approval of the hive is compelling, but you don't want to be like those people. They do you a favor rejecting you.
Enjoy your faith if you can. Profit from it if you can. But those people have nothing to offer you. They are what the church produces. You can do better.
-as they also think I am the enemy of Jesus.

Another great post IANS.

Thank you for taking the time.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#512204 Mar 29, 2013
simplyput wrote:
Why do you think it is Bribery?
Most kids wouldn't care too much about Christmas or Easter, unless there were gifts and candy involved. It's bait to entice children, to get them interested in something they would not otherwise be interested in, making it a bribe.

It's just one of the countless manipulative techniques being used in religion.
simplyput wrote:
So are you wanting to go tell all the little children that there is NO Santa Clause and NO Easter bunnies?
Well, that's an interesting question. I think these things can serve as a valuable lesson to children. That lesson has no meaning if the children are told to believe in other silly things like ZOMBIE JESUS!
simplyput wrote:
Do I know what children are, you asked----Yes, they are a gift from GOD, that is most PRECIOUS.
Some are. Some are a gift of Zeus. Some are a gift of The Lizard People.

Aside from what people believe about children, whether they come from storks or cabbage patches, they are highly suggestible. They'll believe almost anything you tell them. What value is the belief of a child, if that child would believe anything? What kind of foundation is a belief that is rooted in luck of the draw? A child born in a Muslim country will likely receive a Muslim upbringing, through no fault of their own. What kind of god would leave so much to chance?
simplyput wrote:
It doesn't matter if you do not celebrate any of the Holidays, that is your business, but I was just wondering.
I doesn't matter what you wonder about.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#512205 Mar 29, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>

So?
(singing)
A needle pulling thread!.....

(had to do this LOL, got the urge) even us men liked that movie, haha.

Location hidden

#512206 Mar 29, 2013
River Tam wrote:
I like it. Why not? Who doesn't like a show about a post apocalyptic world where small groups of people have to fight their way through hordes of zombies? To save ammo, they use swords, knives, baseball bats, crossbows and the occasional boot. A show where a 12 year old boy had to put his own mother down after performing a C-section on her with a dull knife.
Easter programming is AWESOME !!
Up from the grave he arose!
so I put a shotgun up to his nose,
but my shell count was low,
so I used my garden hoe,
it's a nice one that I got on sale at Lowes!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#512207 Mar 29, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Catcher1 wrote:
Remember Brother Marine?
<quoted text>
.. Catcher will be in China for a week with little time to respond ..
.. Brother Marine is notorious for the "wrongful appropriation and purloining and publication" of another writer's words ..
BM is/was tide's sockpuppet.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#512208 Mar 29, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Most kids wouldn't care too much about Christmas or Easter, unless there were gifts and candy involved. It's bait to entice children, to get them interested in something they would not otherwise be interested in, making it a bribe.
It's just one of the countless manipulative techniques being used in religion.
<quoted text>
Well, that's an interesting question. I think these things can serve as a valuable lesson to children. That lesson has no meaning if the children are told to believe in other silly things like ZOMBIE JESUS!
<quoted text>
Some are. Some are a gift of Zeus. Some are a gift of The Lizard People.
Aside from what people believe about children, whether they come from storks or cabbage patches, they are highly suggestible. They'll believe almost anything you tell them. What value is the belief of a child, if that child would believe anything? What kind of foundation is a belief that is rooted in luck of the draw? A child born in a Muslim country will likely receive a Muslim upbringing, through no fault of their own. What kind of god would leave so much to chance?
<quoted text>

I doesn't matter what you wonder about.
This posts is hilarious, and of such ignorance.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#512209 Mar 29, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical atheistic thoughts.
Who says I'm an atheist? Typical uneducated ignoramus thoughts from you, as usual.

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#512210 Mar 29, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
You're half right. I don't find your post that funny.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#512211 Mar 29, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel just as you do..
Can any one here disagree with this post?
It is easy to blame others. He shows how ugly an Atheist can be. Should I blame all Atheists for his behavior? I don’t think so.

These guys came in here to cause trouble. What did they expect, a pat on the back? They came here with their ugliness. We did make them come here.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#512212 Mar 29, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
I was King for a short time, but not of any country.
Never heard of "non-denominational" congregations, huh?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#512213 Mar 29, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you.
I don't know why they are on here, asking questions, if they don't believe us anyway. It is just to scoff and to make fun of us. They don't realize , it is not bothering us , which they think it is (I guess),
I dunno, but I do feel very sorry for their last days and their Judgement Day, I am so glad that we won't know what their Judgement will be.
It is a sad thought.
I agree.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#512214 Mar 29, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Never heard of "non-denominational" congregations, huh?
They're the best kind! Just hard to find. 11 kids! WOW, kudos to you and even more to your wife! Children are a wonderful blessing.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#512215 Mar 29, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You're half right.

I don't find your post that funny.
simple answer, don't laugh.

Location hidden

#512216 Mar 29, 2013
simplyput wrote:
I knew it.

You've got a Cabbage Patch Kid, don't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 6 min old_moose 24,710
OVERWHELMED...by God's blessings 27 min Doctor REALITY 13
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 34 min Doctor REALITY 34
I admire Bill and Melinda Gates 41 min Doctor REALITY 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 48 min Michael 685,474
Anne Bennett Patricia Bennett 1 hr Curiousitypretty 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr PrinceofDarkness 985,610
More from around the web