“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#511882 Mar 29, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. purchased five new silk scarves for you ..
.. see you tonight ..
<< evolution is a fraud >>
I heard that! thanks for thinking of moi... long time no see Happy! BIG WET ONE TO YOU...

BTW you're right evolution is a whopper >>

YO BOO
Huh

Dallas, TX

#511883 Mar 29, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
"I Am the way, the truth and the light. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Beginning and the End."
Jesus
Yeah, what else would an immoral book say to dupe the sheep? Funny, but for being the beginning and the end, it sure screwed up so much along the way. It had to drown an entire planet of babies because it planned poorly for the future. Not much of a god you have there.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#511884 Mar 29, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Tis no reason to protect what God already loves dearly.
For he plainly says I am with you always.So I stand on
my foundation made of rock and watch the wind blow.
.. if you keep responding to HUH, you're going to experience a hurricane while standing on a pebble ..

“I want three words:”

Since: Dec 12

"Woman. Atheist. Anarchist."

#511885 Mar 29, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>God, please help those lost, dazed and confused knuckle dragging, atheists, who are taking up our quality space, and breathing our air on this beautiful planet...

Yours Truly
Bro. Clownie
Lol... I want to be a Topix Psychic Psychiatrist too.

#511886 Mar 29, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>God, please help those lost, dazed and confused knuckle dragging, atheists, who are taking up our quality space, and breathing our air on this beautiful planet...

Yours Truly
Bro. Clownie
Amen :)

#511887 Mar 29, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>Tis no reason to protect what God already loves dearly.
For he plainly says I am with you always.So I stand on
my foundation made of rock and watch the wind blow.
I know, just the way I'm built. I love your wisdom :)
Huh

Dallas, TX

#511888 Mar 29, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you just dig up stuff to be Ignorant about? Please do some research talking.
Why can't you answer the question? How could a Polynesian in 869CE receive the word before they were invaded, raped, and pillaged by Christians?

It is a simple question. If you deny the wholesale slaughter and devastation f indigenous people's at the hands of the thieves and charlatans of Christianity, you have your head in the sand.

So, how could a Polynesian in 869CE receive the word? You obviously know they could not, despite your claim to the contrary, or you would not resort to such childish deflection.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#511889 Mar 29, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
See what I mean about how messed up these folks are?
He's a seer. Predicts the future here on earth; and says that there's evidence to show that people will burn eternally in a lake of fire. Ouch!
Looney tunes, or what?
Religion is insanity.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#511890 Mar 29, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. if you keep responding to HUH, you're going to experience a hurricane while standing on a pebble ..
Haha.

#511891 Mar 29, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>The Vaccination is Believe in Jesus Christ.
We're supposed to believe in humans? These are examples...
Huh

Dallas, TX

#511892 Mar 29, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew your wind would blow.
And I knew you couldn't support any of your immoral dogma.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#511893 Mar 29, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, just the way I'm built. I love your wisdom :)
Wisdom? Bwahahahahaha.

#511894 Mar 29, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you're as nutty as a three ball squirrel... as I mention on another thread.. its true
Yep. I agree.
Eve

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#511895 Mar 29, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
"I Am the way, the truth and the light. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Beginning and the End."
Jesus
I have sent somebody a easter message post card with the same quote from Jesus in german language.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#511896 Mar 29, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. do you kill the parasite or the person ??..
The parasite, of course. I'm not a Christian.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#511897 Mar 29, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
What I find almost funny is....
If you see a man raping a woman and you call him a rapist; are you judging him or are you stating fact?
However, if you said that man is going to burn in the lake of fire and brimstone and will not make it to the Savior's Kingdom; are you judging him or are you stating fact?
I don't make it practice to tell anyone they're going to burn in the flames of eternal deletion, but if someone's a false prophet, a pretender or a pervert I will say so based on evidence.
This thread is just a small example of what's going on in America and eventually most other countries in the world. Any country that doesn't make it lay for the gays to be married and legal to adopt will find it difficult to cope. Any country that aligns themselves with China or Iran for whatever reason, even if it were just for oil or electronics, will find it difficult to cope.
This is the hypocrisy that raises its ugly head in this thread. This is the way the world was prophecied to be, and still they are blind, unable to see that it was written.
Shalom.
Andrew (CS).
good writing.

#511898 Mar 29, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, what else would an immoral book say to dupe the sheep? Funny, but for being the beginning and the end, it sure screwed up so much along the way. It had to drown an entire planet of babies because it planned poorly for the future. Not much of a god you have there.
Sheep can read? I did not know that.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#511899 Mar 29, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Reality creation is an amazing thing to behold, something that I also think is facilitated by religion - by faith based and magical thinking. Whatever you want to be true can be by faith, even if it's not possible, even when contradicted by convincing evidence.
LupyLu wrote:
Yes blame magic, religion and even the Bible.
I don't believe in magic. But I do believe that there is magical thinking in the world. Children and the religious are the most guilty, but people that believe in things like astrology, lucky numbers, Ouija boards, and karma are also invoking magical thinking.
LupyLu wrote:
Assume you know how I think. No worries.
I know some things about how you think. If you are a Christian, you embrace mythology, dogma, superstition and magical thinking as well. And you have little use for evidence or reason in matters of your faith, which is the definition of a closed mind - the unwillingness to be convinced by a compelling argument, like the one about plagiarism that you just ignored above.

In your case, I can name other qualities of your thinking. You are incensed that someone has called you a liar, and you claim that it is without "proof" - your word. Yet you have called me a liar multiple times without ever offering a shred of evidence, and sided with Dim, who has done the same. Sorry, Juice, but that makes you a hypocrite as well.

Also, your moods cycle. You run from hot to cold with no apparent trigger.

You also like to get childish and silly. Perhaps you are intoxicated when you do. But you parroted a post like a child, and there was that bizarre series of posts recently where you kept saying "I would be called a [blank] if I said that."
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Why can't you say, "Yep, duststorm stole the words, but I doubt that she was intending to deceive anybody. She probably doesn't know the ethics of scholarship, or why her behavior constitutes theft of intellectual property"?

< crickets chirping >

This is typical of the confirmation bias of religious faith. You simply ignore whatever argument or evidence is uncomfortable.
Easter eve

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#511900 Mar 29, 2013
I have sent somebody a easter message post card with the same quote from Jesus in german language.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#511901 Mar 29, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. OK, let me try this another way ..
.. if a Jew or Muslim does not believe in the divinity of Jesus Christ, is he/she still a true believer in God ??..
<quoted text>
.. what trick ??..
.. so, if an individual does not believe in Jesus Christ, he/she does not know God and is doomed to the Lake of Fire, correct ??..
.. and, I'm not that old ..
You ADDED , doomed to the lake of fire' Did I SAY that?

Do not put words in my mouth, that is another one of your tricks??

Let me try this another way (your trick tactics)

Christians BELIEVE the ONLY way to God is THROUGH Jesus Christ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min WasteWater 270,121
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Christian with Jesus 817,586
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Liam 579,075
Looking for a male friend? 1 hr Ivan 2
Poll Do misspelling and bad grammar bother you? (Dec '07) 1 hr Joe 16
Why Won't The Government Help Against Select Po... (Aug '12) 1 hr Swamp Fox 240
Israel End is Near 1 hr Someone 29
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 97,987
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr bad bob 176,207
More from around the web