Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Huh

Euless, TX

#511952 Mar 29, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not care if huh is a he,she,it or thing.Do not care how big the cannon.Put a needle to the balls and watch them disappear.No need for scripture or dancing either.
This is the bile, vitriol, and ugliness of Christianity, folks. It does nothing to improve the breed and creates disgusting trash in the psyche of people.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

United States

#511953 Mar 29, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>good writing.
Thanks.
Huh

Euless, TX

#511954 Mar 29, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Had some doubt planted in your mind hard to handle is it not.
What? Someone stated I was a Marine. I was never a Marine? WTF does that have to do with doubt? Doubt is never hard to handle. Doubt leads to enlightenment. You Christians are a strange lot.
Huh

Euless, TX

#511955 Mar 29, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to pay attention stepping on tongue again.
You'll have to explain how you demonstrating that you don't even believe the nonsense you claim is me stepping on my tongue. Weird.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

United States

#511956 Mar 29, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. thanks Luci ..
Catcher.

My name is Catcher.

And you are welcome.

Or, as lil Whispers says, your welcome.
Adam

Germany

#511957 Mar 29, 2013
The males of humanity don´t got it because we were born from our mothers,no. We have the nipples from Adam.Eve was made from Adam´s nipples/rip .
mobile7 on

Powell, TN

#511958 Mar 29, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>I was never a Marine.

Nah, You are just a dumb Texan who has dug up too many cow patties..Right pawtner??? Shrooms eat up what brain you had..

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#511959 Mar 29, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>It's funny how somehow this standard you proffer somehow is inapplicable to you, just like every Christian thinks they have the decoder ring of divine revelation and any Christian that disagrees with them lacks their divine prescience.
I would welcome a Christian theocracy in this country for one reason only. The resultant bloodbath resulting from the 40,000 sects and schisms of Christianity vie for dominance of their "divinely-inspired" interpretation of the immoral dogma would finally demonstrate the vile, pernicious disease that is Christianity. Modern Americans are woefully ignorant of our history.
Christians did come to this country to escape religious persecution, from other Christians. The bloodbaths they encountered in Europe with Christian on Christian crime continued here in The Colonies, with Puritans murdering Baptists, Baptists murdering Methodists, and Methodists murdering Episcopalians. The only refuges from this nonsense were William Penn's Pennsylvania and Roger Smith's Rhode Island, which attracted non-violent Amish, and Mennonites. They teach none of this in our schools. The Founders knew this, lived it, and witnessed it and fought hardily, with the help of Maryland Baptists, to ensure that no gods were inserted into The Constitution, that religious freedom and the freedom from religion were the law of the land.
After all, Thomas Jefferson was called a "howling atheist" by John Adams during a campaign.
http://www.common-place.org/vol-06/no-01/just...
http://lehrmaninstitute.org/history/1800.asp
So what is your point here???

Location hidden

#511960 Mar 29, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Why not? You think your invisible sky buddy is important. At least my opinion is evidential. Your cloud boyfriend has ZERO supporting evidence.
Now there you go tellin me what I think again.

Location hidden

#511961 Mar 29, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>This is the bile, vitriol, and ugliness of Christianity, folks. It does nothing to improve the breed and creates disgusting trash in the psyche of people.
No it called honesty.You welcome to wear it anyway you so choose.

Location hidden

#511962 Mar 29, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>What? Someone stated I was a Marine. I was never a Marine? WTF does that have to do with doubt? Doubt is never hard to handle. Doubt leads to enlightenment. You Christians are a strange lot.
You this one that likes to play with fire.Would you like some water from Jesus well??

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#511963 Mar 29, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Well fine then, since you're so sure. Since you're convinced that by calling him a completely different name than His name is ok that it will be fine and that He's ok with it.
It scripture, He says He's not ok with it, but hey, you've already convinced yourself otherwise. So if it's fine with you, it's fine with me too.
Worse, Jesus is no translation of Yashua, even the least noteworthy of scholars know this. Yet, people don't find it odd that the name of the Creator was removed several hundred times and that the name of the Saviour was removed also then replaced by something completely different, yet all the other Hebrew names were left untouched. If this doesn't strike you as odd and you're comfortable with what you know, then I'm happy for you.
At least I have told you and you cannot say that you've never heard it. Everyone on this thread has heard it, but if no one wants to lift a finger and do the workd and research it, then that's ok with me too. I have a belief, if everyone is quite content in being the way they are regardless of what is or isn't revealed unto them, then it should be ok with me also.
I respect you a lot, so I won't push you on this issue since you're content with whatever you know and believe it is enough. I still look forward to your contributions to this thread and others in the future because I like your reasoning. Just grow, don't be stuck in the mud and puddle of stagnancy. This is all I ask. You have a job to do in the end time, therefore, be ye equipped with teh knowledge of truth for righteousness sake.
Shalom again my friend.
Andrew (CS).

You are not being fair to those who Love God as equally as you do but who have no opportunity whatsoever to 'study' all that you hold more important. They speak another – in your eyes most likely more primitive – and therefore less educated.

If you call living with Jesus stuck in the mud and learning nothing, then Brother, you can't see the Light for your own self. You speak like the Pharisees of old and hope for conversation after trying to mould me in your own clay. Yet say “ You have a job to do in the end time” yet cannot see that it is Now. Tell me then if there is time to lift a finger to study more confusion, or whether you hear the bells for a wedding feast?

One thing I do know for certain is that a bride does not 'not believe' in her groom, and whatever names they share is between them. I might just call him Jisas in my language, the same as he would call me Miriam or just plain Mary... as he did when he saw me. What does this matter to you? Will he cast out any from the feast because of that?

If you want me to be clothed in righteousness for this 'job', then you are a bit late in coming to the table. So if you want to join us in peace and leave all that high faluting language at the door of simplicity in Truth, then a place is humbly set for your presence. Oh and Andrew... you won't find a chair... the table are those banana leaves on the grass – don't walk on them – and your seat is the grass. Bit like old times isn't it!

Take Care my Brother.
I have only shared God's Love with you.
It's a gift from Jesus.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#511964 Mar 29, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you say Ishua replacing the 'Y' in the Hebrew Yah with teh Latin 'I'?
<quoted text>
I do too.
<quoted text>
Double take: I do too.
<quoted text>
Uh...um.... I think you kinda lost me there.
<quoted text>
Thank you PW.
<quoted text>
I do not judge you PW. I do not have an issue with you, never really did. We're having a discussion based on how you see history, the history of language and names (basically). Or if you prefer, true worship.
:)
Andrew (CS).
I do not speak Hebrew... and if that 'I' is Latin, neither Jesus nor I speak that now.
Forgive me if you only imagined I was just beginning to read the Word. That in itself was your own double Dutch Latin interpretation of disrespect without knowing the facts. The term 'judge' is your own... mine was formulate. Forgive me also for being happy in sharing with you my Love of the Word, even if I came in on some 'history language program'. Neither have been my gift nor calling. Many wallow in their own importance of such knowledge, leaving us tribes folk as some kind of clueless freaks as against their own specialities.
Guess that's what they call a well seasoned assassin of Shalom, when they arrive on your doorstep
with good news.
I see history thru very different eyes, and true worship only in Spirit. Give me a happy mango tree any day against so much pomp!
Even something so simples as…
Peace_Warrior wrote:
“Personally CS... as a daughter of my Father, I find any translations woefully transcribe – if that's an English term... new one for me!- anything to do with all things 'God'.”
~~smile~~
Lost you? I think it is the first time I have seen the great Counter_Strike lost.
I even believed your intellect could cope with that Truth.

Don't share the urim and thumin with me or I will tell you you what Jesus sees in a heart and not head.
Until again... my Friend.

Location hidden

#511965 Mar 29, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You'll have to explain how you demonstrating that you don't even believe the nonsense you claim is me stepping on my tongue. Weird.
What part of I do not have to explain anything to you do you not understand.It your nonsense not mine.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#511966 Mar 29, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>amazingly. Something of which, science wants nothing to do with. Therefore, how safe is medical science? They may prolong your life, but I dare to ask; at what cost?
[major cuts for space]
Shalom.
Andrew (CS).
CS, I don't hardly know where you are going with the last part of that post. Are you saying that people should not get blood transfusions because a blood transfusion will ultimately change a person's identity?

I know that some sects, such as Jehovah's Witnesses, have refused blood transfusions due to something they claim God tells them, and, at least in my country, a parent will be overruled by the courts if doctors say a child must have a transfusion or die, and the parents refuse to permit the transfusion.

The safety of the child is given higher priority than the religious convictions of the parents, and I believe that is the proper way to handle that situation, because in medicine the first purpose is to save a life. Law's also are geared to saving lives, in that murder is against the law, and other forms of taking a life is against the law. So if a parent knows that what they want for the child will kill it, then they are abusing that child, by refusing a transfusion, and thus the legal system gets to step in.

I also know that many people were killed or made very ill back some years ago, due to new diseases, such as AIDS, which got introduced into the human population but the blood collection agencies were not aware of them or did not screen for them, thus permitting some contaminated blood to be taken and used, causing harm to others.

That was a very unfortunate and costly way to learn how to better screen blood, but fortunately it was eventually discovered and corrected, so that subsequently people who were carrying various viruses etc., would not be permitted to donate blood. Certainly this system is not perfect because there is always the possibility of error, or new unknown diseases.

We cannot be perfect but we can strive to do the best possible. Blood transfusions have saved many lives during operations and/or after a huge blood loss due to accidents, etc., and those lives would have been lost otherwise. So the person saved, even if they were put at a higher risk for future problems, at least got a chance to have that future, rather than dying without a transfusion.

How safe is medical science? Probably not near as safe as the most optimum that would be humanly possible, but considering the lives that medicine have extended today compared to those who died of the same reasons only a few generations ago, there has certainly been a great improvement in longevity and overall health, in places that have adequate medical services, and are current with their practices.

There likely will always be room for improvement, and likely always possibility of some adverse side effects, but we have to strive to increase the improvements and reduce the negatives.

If non medical or non pharmaceutical means can be successfully substituted for some dangerous medical procedures, or drug prescriptions then that would be great. Not so great maybe for the pharmaceutical companies (and yes they do control, to a large degree, what medicines get prescribed, and how they get abused).

We need to have better controls while not stopping our search for better ways to help make the quality of human life, the best that is humanly possible.

Yes, there are psychological means that can affect one's quality of life. Even beliefs can do that. If one's belief in a God and the activities related to that belief is helpful to an individual to have a better life, then that is okay. Where it is not okay, IMO, is when the person who is getting this benefit decides to condemn anyone who doesn't follow the same path, as seems to be the bent of those who want to threaten non-believers with hell and damnation.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#511967 Mar 29, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
....urim and thumin....
"Light of Innocense"
Adam

Germany

#511968 Mar 29, 2013
Sora

San Diego, CA

#511969 Mar 29, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. But I have experienced both, and Caribbean downpours and Belgian downpours, although both can be harsh, are also very different.
Each place we go, we are immersed in a new culture, a new world. I'm off to China tomorrow, already preparing myself for the cultural challenge and enjoyment.
Bonjour Monsieur, they are indeed different yes. New cultures are meant to be savored and enjoyed like fine wine and good food each is beautiful in its differences. China is a wonderful country.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#511970 Mar 29, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Catcher.
My name is Catcher.
And you are welcome.
Or, as lil Whispers says, your welcome.
.. their you're own internal conflicts writer and writer you must settle them without shedding alot of bloodshed ..

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#511971 Mar 29, 2013
"...people hearing without listening..."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 30 min Johnny 12
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr NutSoDivineMsM 37,089
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr oneear69 688,786
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Aerobatty 988,536
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 3 hr oneear69 11
Why is Mahattan Johnny a gay trucker 3 hr Johnny 19
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr My opinion 6,549
More from around the web