Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#511658 Mar 29, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
Where is the claim made by the alleged plagiarist to have authored the material?
It is implied.
LupyLu wrote:
Do you have something other than your opinion to provide in this matter?
Yes. It is also the opinion of all university professors, journalists and editors.
LupyLu wrote:
It has been clearly demonstrated in this thread and others that atheists are also skilled liars
An atheist can lie. Can you show me where one of lied in this thread?
LupyLu wrote:
I'd say these behaviours are more a human thing than a religious one.
Lying is an essential element of your faith. It begins with a lie to the self, and expands to include spreading the lie to others.
LupyLu wrote:
You are now in this post blaming religion for something that most people do, even atheists. Do you consider that honest?
Yes. I'm blaming your church for facilitating lying.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#511660 Mar 29, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so much better than us non-believers.
Why do you suppose that is?
Why do you suppose god revealed his word to you and not us?
Is it some hereditary thing?
A virus, maybe?
God wll reveal His word, to all of those who LISTEN, and who draws near to Him, and that He is welcomed.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#511661 Mar 29, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>It is implied.

LupyLu wrote, "Do you have something other than your opinion to provide in this matter?"

Yes. It is also the opinion of all university professors, journalists and editors.

LupyLu wrote, "It has been clearly demonstrated in this thread and others that atheists are also skilled liars"

An atheist can lie. Can you show me where one of lied in this thread?

LupyLu wrote, "I'd say these behaviours are more a human thing than a religious one."

Lying is an essential element of your faith. It begins with a lie to the self, and expands to include spreading the lie to others.

LupyLu wrote, "You are now in this post blaming religion for something that most people do, even atheists. Do you consider that honest?"

Yes. I'm blaming your church for facilitating lying.
Then you are quite mad. Which is my church Teddy? Do you even know? Also, Topix and places like it are not yet covered under plagiarism and are not academic or professional environments. I'll just leave it there as it is futile to attempt reason with lunatics. Have a GOoD Friday :)
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#511662 Mar 29, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
His god thinks he's better.
Our God shows no favoritism.

What you are seeing, is Satan trying to deceive you into thinking this.

The difference in a Believer and a non Believer is-- A Believer believes Jesus is our Savior and that when we die, we will go on to everlasting life. Non-believer's don't Believe in Jesus as their Savior or believe the Bible is God's word.

Some will say 'they use to be Christian, and now they are not--This is not true--They never Listened to God's word, they just preformed the Christian walk with their family, Church and praying etc-- but they never ASKED God into their Hearts and be 'Born again'.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#511663 Mar 29, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you are quite mad. Which is my church Teddy? Do you even know? Also, Topix and places like it are not yet covered under plagiarism and are not academic or professional environments. I'll just leave it there as it is futile to attempt reason with lunatics. Have a GOoD Friday :)
Lunatics are better left in God's hands-- He is Bigger, Better and got MORE Insurance! lol

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#511664 Mar 29, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>Our God shows no favoritism.

The difference in a Believer and a non Believer is-- A Believer believes Jesus is our Savior and that when we die, we will go on to everlasting life. Non-believer's don't Believe in Jesus as their Savior or believe the Bible is God's word.

Some will say 'they use to be Christian, and now they are not--This is not true--They never Listened to God's word, they just preformed the Christian walk with their family, Church and praying etc-- but they never ASKED God into their Hearts and be 'Born again'.
I believe Jesus is the Word of God.
Huh

United States

#511665 Mar 29, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok.
1. Nanya.
2. Again, I don't care what you think you 'should' believe.
Sick of your hand huh?
1. I didn't ask you, actually. I repeated those questions posed to another because your response was asinine and childish, as usual, as is your next witless non mot, "sick of your hand". You are a very strange person. No wonder that nitwit G-O-D and you are compatible. By the way, stop breaking mirrors when you walk by. It gets expensive.
Huh

United States

#511666 Mar 29, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Lunatics are better left in God's hands-- He is Bigger, Better and got MORE Insurance! lol
Insurance? Your god has yet to manifest. You Christians are strange.
Huh

United States

#511667 Mar 29, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Our God shows no favoritism.
So, for you. It is just a seperatist's notion of perpetual ego. Check.
Huh

United States

#511668 Mar 29, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's why you're crazy.
Huh

United States

#511669 Mar 29, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, that poster never mentioned plagiarism in that post. Paranoid much? Lies are the bedrock of Christianity. It's in the book.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#511670 Mar 29, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
"Going to church makes you a believer about as much as standing in a garage makes you a car."
Going to Church is like going to SCHOOL---the more you go to school , the more you learn. The more you learn about God, you realize why your LOVE for God and others are so strong.

The word of God seems to come ALIVE.
Huh

United States

#511671 Mar 29, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I tend to think the rich (with money) are poor in the heart.
The worshipers of self.Just a opinion.
Christianity is worship of self. Your god is a manifestation of your ego and curiously likes and hates all the same things you do.
Huh

United States

#511672 Mar 29, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
Like one can believe in God and vomit at religion.
Gods are the end result of religions. You have zero clue of the origins or canon of your immoral dogma.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#511673 Mar 29, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>Lunatics are better left in God's hands-- He is Bigger, Better and got MORE Insurance! lol
Lol... Yep :)
Huh

United States

#511674 Mar 29, 2013
He is Coming Soon wrote:
How to obtain special immunity from God: www.scribd.com/doc/31322017 ...
1. Why would you need immunity from an omnibenevolent?

2. Are you cognizant that dispensationalism only dates back to the 18th Century and that every one of your immoral wishes for world annihilation at the hands of some divine malcontent have always been and always be utterly wrong?
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#511675 Mar 29, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.

Jesus IS the WORD .'In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was with God, and the WORD -- WAS God.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#511676 Mar 29, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>1. I didn't ask you, actually. I repeated those questions posed to another because your response was asinine and childish, as usual, as is your next witless non mot, "sick of your hand". You are a very strange person. No wonder that nitwit G-O-D and you are compatible. By the way, stop breaking mirrors when you walk by. It gets expensive.
Is that why in your post to me, to which I responded, you told me to answer the questions? You're not very bright are you? Is that why you use infantile and laughable insults? We are very compatible though, that was a good guess, I do love an intelligent man. So rare a gift nowadays.
Huh

United States

#511677 Mar 29, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
The more you give it away, the more valuable it becomes!
Your belief is not valuable to the thieves and charlatans to whom it brings profit. Any psychological benefit can be better found in so many other places, because the suspension of reality required to be a Christian, the psychic knot tying necessary to try to apologize for the ridiculous and immoral concepts contained within, are quite damaging. Those that leave Christianity for reality usually require reparative therapy and always end up better as a result.
Huh

United States

#511678 Mar 29, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
I really despise the Romans.
From whence your religion sprang. Romans no longer exist, nitwit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min confrinting with ... 670,354
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min RiversideRedneck 100,589
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Joe Fortuna 980,174
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr Sky Writer 31 184,288
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 11 hr Jehowa Witness 46,179
Treating others with respect 12 hr UnderstandPeople 14
Do any attractive cougars or milfs want to trad... (Dec '11) 14 hr Seejay 4
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) Wed Pegasus 286,455
More from around the web