Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#511571 Mar 28, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Likewise my friend, things get a little annoying sometimes but God ALWAYS bring me out.
Blessings.
Ooops there you are again!
What's your time?

He surely does Brother... time flies when The Truth steers the wind.

Over to you now... and be Blessed. I still see you've got a few things to do there.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#511572 Mar 28, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh... yeah! Kevin Sorbo sure was hot! LOL
I didn't know his name. Don't know much of any.
~~~oh what a world of information I have missed~~~
But I didn't miss him...
I saw a picture of a Jesus in some place where they made him look like Hercules!

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#511573 Mar 28, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as I know, the white sheet is permanent.
...unlike bullshirt...
http://nbcoutofbounds.files.wordpress.com/201...
LOL... cool pic. Is there nothing I can do to have the sheet removed? Surely Catcher1 is capable of forgiveness? He's far too idealistic to not be.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#511574 Mar 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. But I have experienced both, and Caribbean downpours and Belgian downpours, although both can be harsh, are also very different.
Each place we go, we are immersed in a new culture, a new world. I'm off to China tomorrow, already preparing myself for the cultural challenge and enjoyment.
What if I beg? Do you want me to 'beg your forgiveness'? I can do that.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#511575 Mar 28, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know his name. Don't know much of any.
~~~oh what a world of information I have missed~~~
But I didn't miss him...
I saw a picture of a Jesus in some place where they made him look like Hercules!
Really? I don't think I've seen that one... he's the guy who played Hercules in the series.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#511576 Mar 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
Yes. But I have experienced both, and Caribbean downpours and Belgian downpours, although both can be harsh, are also very different.
Each place we go, we are immersed in a new culture, a new world. I'm off to China tomorrow, already preparing myself for the cultural challenge and enjoyment.
Have fun.

Location hidden

#511577 Mar 28, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
LOL... cool pic. Is there nothing I can do to have the sheet removed? Surely Catcher1 is capable of forgiveness? He's far too idealistic to not be.
I've never seen anyone ask before.

You would probably require representation.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#511578 Mar 28, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never seen anyone ask before.
You would probably require representation.
LOL...

Ok. Are you willing to be my representation? I do like your hat.

Location hidden

#511579 Mar 28, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
LOL...
Ok. Are you willing to be my representation? I do like your hat.
Oh, I'm afraid that's quite out of the question, Miss.

Some say I'm too eccentric for litigation, that my mind tends to wander...but that's all secondary to the fact that I'm currently embroiled in some rather strenuous negotiations with the Keebler Elves.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#511580 Mar 28, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I'm afraid that's quite out of the question, Miss.

Some say I'm too eccentric for litigation, that my mind tends to wander...but that's all secondary to the fact that I'm currently embroiled in some rather strenuous negotiations with the Keebler Elves.
Alright Mr Wonka, I hope it works out for you. Can I just represent myself?

Location hidden

#511581 Mar 28, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
Alright Mr Wonka, I hope it works out for you. Can I just represent myself?
Don't be absurd!

Please! Madam, for your own good, hire an electrician!

The amount of voltage running through modern appliances could kill a Wurblonken ten times over and still have enough juice to work an electric clam opener.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#511582 Mar 28, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be absurd!

Please! Madam, for your own good, hire an electrician!

The amount of voltage running through modern appliances could kill a Wurblonken ten times over and still have enough juice to work an electric clam opener.
Ok.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#511583 Mar 29, 2013
Name appears on post wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice crows!! It's really cool how the brain of crows is different from humans, and yet can achieve the same results of using tools and even outdo the "great apes."
Is that story from a credible source? Jesus and the Mud Puddle, I mean.
And all the toads are happy because it's Spring!! They HATED winter and didn't eat as much. Sometimes they caught colds and their noses would get runny and drippy, just like humans. And they would tilt their heads back to try to prevent the boogers from coming out, and constantly rub their noses and squint their eyes. Sometimes they were miserable. But now they're all feeling better and eating a ton. And they have more energy and seem to be content and enjoying themselves.
It is wonderful about those crows NAOP... I have loved them ever since introduced to one an elderly farm couple had, which became a family pet for 20 years!

They organised in the winter months for it to have a perch above their old iron wood stove, to keep it warm, and sure enough it came back every evening to roost. They made a cooler perch for their summer season. I only had the pleasure of 3 weeks, but from then on I was hooked.

I don't know if that story about Jesus and the mud boy is true. Maybe Annie J knows if you see her again. But I loved the way he felt 'cushioned' by the fall after his accident.

By you understanding of your toads, I gather you have just about all you can gather. One amazing one was this
http://video.nationalgeographic.com.au/video/...

I'm sure many can be seen on YouTube.
Another is from the Australian desert. Some stay suspended underground for up to 10 years in drought...
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Do you have names for all your toads, and how many do you have?

I love this one too!

Hey Friend...“Why did the toad get back in the water when it started to rain?
A/ He didn't want to get wet.
OK... duh ~~smile~~

But I do believe your ability to write on so much subject matter... have you ever thought of placing 'chapters' into book form? I enjoy reading you...
Thank you.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#511584 Mar 29, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I don't think I've seen that one... he's the guy who played Hercules in the series.
I believe so... It seems to have gone off - I mean the add - now.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#511585 Mar 29, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok.
Just don't plug in the electric clam opener.

Problem solved.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#511586 Mar 29, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Just don't plug in the electric clam opener.
Problem solved.
Hey Scar :) thanks for that, I'll keep it in mind.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#511587 Mar 29, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Another novel length post spouting the same non-sense over and again, there is no burden of proof on me to prove God's existence to anyone, you either believe or you don't, He will manifest himself to everyone's satisfaction in due time and at a time of HIS chosing, you don't have a belief in Christ so what is the point of your boosting in any past "church work" or contribution that you have participated in years past?!........that makes no sense whatsoever.
I guess besides always being a bit 'wordy', after nearly 3 years on Topix of getting my eyes opened as to how vicious people, who claim to be Christians, really are, I have become a little jaded myself, and not always as respectful of others as I usually am in the real world.

My reference to past in the church was only to indicate that I am not at all unfamiliar with the topix of this thread, nor am I behind anyone else as to my understanding.

We all here, if we are being honest, which is not always the case with some posters, are only expressing our opinions. No one, including those who claim to 'know', actually really knows if God exists, and certainly quoted from a book which is a compilation of many books from mainly unknown writers, is not proving anything, other than one has the ability to look up Bible verses and copy them here.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#511588 Mar 29, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW do you get 5 outta that!
~~smile~~
You are funny...
LOL.... the next number :)

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#511589 Mar 29, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>There is no burden in knowing GOD ~ it is not up to us to 'prove' HIM to anyone, there is no need for us to prove anything; and the cows here come home when it is dusk, ready for milking, so we even know when the arguments will stop. Problem is, that is only an old saying, and we know the arguments will continue :)
Having been born on a farm and been a dairy farmer, I do know when the cows come home.:)

Yes, the arguments will continue, and I do respect believers, that show respect to others, which you seem to Serah, but sadly my experience on Topix has shown the majority of posters who claim to be believers are by far the most disrespectful of other posters.

Those who 'think' they are witnessing for 'God', if they could see themselves as they are being seen by the rest here, are turning people away.

I am part of a large church going very religious family, and I do not argue with any of them about religion, because I respect their right to believe. I will though fight bigotry when I see it, and there has been a lot of that on Topix, mainly from the side of 'believers'.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#511590 Mar 29, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.... the next number :)
Hey!
1234=10=1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr It aint necessari... 55,916
Massage for ladies in Muscat 2 hr Ziyad 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr River Tam 972,382
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Steve III 649,768
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 4 hr Steve III 427
Will Atheism defeat religion by year 2038? (Feb '15) 4 hr Steve III 70
Does anybody know Doctor REALITY'S race or nati... 4 hr Johnny 39
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web