Why Should Jesus Love Me?
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#511528 Mar 28, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Might could? Your illiteracy is astounding. You still have not illustrated where an have lied and now you resort to Middle School tactics of groupthink approval. You and your immoral dogma are mutual abilities.
lol!hilarious--
You have some mistakes in this post, don't worry about mine, I'm not.

'For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, and whoesover believeth on Him, will have everlasting Life.'

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#511529 Mar 28, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>I'll leave you to your lies. They suit you.
I'll leave you to your lies. They suit you. Nice "career". LMAO!

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#511530 Mar 28, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>No, it is to. You are lying again. You would to be called a liar by many of you stopped lying. You are such a loser, Spanish Prisoner. You disgust me.
No, it is to. You are lying again. You are called a liar by many because you can't stop lying. You are such a loser, Career Liar. You disgust me.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#511531 Mar 28, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Chess Jurist aka liar.
Oh , ok---gotcha--thanks
Sora

San Diego, CA

#511532 Mar 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Grande Place.
I have sat there, in the rain, in a chair on the cobblestones, marveling at the beauty.
And of course, the Belgian chocolate is the very best.
But for me, Bruges is the heavenly spot.
Bonsoir Monsieur, we love the Grande Place as well. Bruges was wonderful we stayed there for a short period of time but then we went to Brussels and then to Antwerp where Seraphine procured the job. He was a collector like us, and like us he had many old books.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#511533 Mar 28, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>They don't, so, I can't. You can't even phrase your question right. Besides, a book having some anecdotal historical data is no evidence of its accuracy. Your confirmation bias precludes you from understanding.
What do you mean they don't so you can't.Your claim is that it is all false.However no matter how I ask the question you cannot explain it to me at all other than to say a book having anecdetal historica data is no evidence of it accuracy.So where did this historical data come from and why is it no evidence of accuracy. Moses,Herod,Solomon,Jesus,Mary ,Joseph and a host of others is in this documentation which concides with the ruins uncovered by man.
All the different tribes and beliefs too.Written documation as well as phyicial evidence.yet you tell me I do not understand.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#511534 Mar 28, 2013
Sora wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Lumina, I am well, how have you been doing?
Just great Sora, filed for Divorce and have become reacquainted with my old friend Jack. Do you know Jack?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#511535 Mar 28, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, please don't fill your mind with facts. You might hurt yourself.
It's already too full to take any crap.
So it's on holiday.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#511536 Mar 28, 2013
Sora wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Monsieur, we love the Grande Place as well. Bruges was wonderful we stayed there for a short period of time but then we went to Brussels and then to Antwerp where Seraphine procured the job. He was a collector like us, and like us he had many old books.
I do love the smell of old books, it's one thing technology cannot replace.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#511537 Mar 28, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>I do love this new schism of Christianity you proffer. Soon you clowns will be tax free no more. Taxing religion would cure the budget deficit. As it is the most inefficient charity currently in this country, Christian charity deserves the ignoble death it will suffer.

Christian charities?
ANY charities who abuse any truth along with whatever concern you can rake up, will all have to get off the bus at the taxation office when they find themselves wanting

Self employed under the banner of a heart which only beats for it's own profits has to eventually run dry of its blood sucking deceit.
Adam

Germany

#511538 Mar 28, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes you sound like a nun, ie Bride of Christ.
:-)

My easter present extra for you "sweetie".

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#511539 Mar 28, 2013
Sora wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonderful.
You make me wish I was there.
I imagine you did have to put up with some a little harsh weather?

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#511540 Mar 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, Anvers.
Did you get to Ghent? Bruges (I love Bruges)?
Are you fond of Rubens?
Bonsoir mon ami, yes we did go to Ghent, and we love Bruges as well. Yes, I am fond of Rubens he is one of my favorite painters. Are you fond of Rubens?

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#511541 Mar 28, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Anecdotes are not evidence.
1. Why do you believe what you believe?
Probly for the same reason if you don't.
You have proof... so do I.
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
2. Why should I believe what you believe?
Who ever said you had to?
I didn't ask you any questions or come in on your conversations...
Why should I waste time answering?
I happen to have the answers of what you ask... believed or not, won't change that.
Provide something more compelling than anecdotes and non-evidential assertions.
I am not here to give you or any soul on the planet more than my word.

And I don't care what words you use to discredit it.- all your fancy jargon - do you think you are the first to try?

NASA came somewhere in the middle of that list... from there...it became a 'a black program shrouded in secrecy … Put that in your electro-magnetic pipe and see if you don't splutter from your own frequency towers of great wisdom.

So excuse me... but I said you were late because you are! You are still floundering in history. I am even ahead of you in time.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#511542 Mar 28, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds exciting, my life is very boring sometimes...LOL... ah to be travelling again... You seem well, good to see, any plans for good friday?
Bonsoir Luciana,

I am well thank you, Good Friday for us is a day of prayer and fasting. We shall be doing this. Then we are going to Mass.
Sora

San Diego, CA

#511543 Mar 28, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Just great Sora, filed for Divorce and have become reacquainted with my old friend Jack. Do you know Jack?
Bonsoir Lumina, good luck with the divorce and I do not know Jack although yet I might I know many people by that name.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#511544 Mar 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonderful.
You make me wish I was there.
I imagine you did have to put up with some a little harsh weather?
Forgive me? Take the sheet off? It's stifling me.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#511546 Mar 28, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes you sound like a nun, ie Bride of Christ.
:-)
Ja... I know.
Sora

San Diego, CA

#511547 Mar 28, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I do love the smell of old books, it's one thing technology cannot replace.
Bonsoir Lumina, I grew up around books of all genres and of different time periods and languages. There are many things that technology cannot replace and the smell is a wonderful thing to me at least.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#511548 Mar 28, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Luciana,
I am well thank you, Good Friday for us is a day of prayer and fasting. We shall be doing this. Then we are going to Mass.
You're a good girl. Enjoy sweetie <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min Toby 105,622
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min here 48,795
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Rosesz 646,670
Sometimes, a Lesbian Is Just a Lesbian 22 min miss f 36b 2
Just HOW angry is Satan??? 24 min Doctor REALITY 2
Family members... 26 min miss f 36b 2
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 38 min KellyP_Onuandher 2,067
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 51 min Trump is a clown 971,708
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Buck Crick 281,266
More from around the web