Why Should Jesus Love Me?
mike

AOL

#511460 Mar 28, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Horses can't consent. That would be the difference. Of course, the American Taliban embraces rape and doesn't think consent is necessary, but that is another matter. Why are you attracted to horses? Did Christianity do that to you?
Hello

Funny!

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#511462 Mar 28, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you ~ here are the lyrics to one of my favourite songs :)
***"Calling All Angels"
I need a sign to let me know you're here
All of these lines are being crossed over the atmosphere
I need to know that things are gonna look up
'Cause I feel us drowning in a sea spilled from a cup
When there is no place safe and no safe place to put my head
When you feel the world shake from the words that are said
[Chorus:]
And I'm calling all angels
I'm calling all you angels
I won't give up if you don't give up [Repeat x4]

I need a sign to let me know you're here
'Cause my TV set just keeps it all from being clear
I want a reason for the way things have to be
I need a hand to help build up some kind of hope inside of me
[Chorus]
When children have to play inside so they don't disappear
While private eyes solve marriage lies cause we don't talk for years
And football teams are kissing Queens
and losing sight of having dreams
In a world that what we want is only what we want until it's ours
[Chorus x2]
Calling all you angels [Repeat till fade]***
Love that one too... Take Care Heart Angel... you are far from alone! xx
Huh

Red Oak, TX

#511463 Mar 28, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
You not only sound utterly ignorant, you ARE ignorant.
You seem angry. I thought Christianity was intended to improve the breed. It doesn't even get that right.
Huh

Red Oak, TX

#511464 Mar 28, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
You are to be pitied.
You can be a Liar on here, with us, but you CANNOT LIE to God.
It is impossible to Lie to God.
Yes, it is impossible to lie to something that does not exist. Good call. Please illustrate where I have lied. You can't. That makes you an angry, little, Christian liar. A dime a dozen.
Huh

Red Oak, TX

#511465 Mar 28, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
You are to be pitied.
I pity people in 2013, adults, who fear death and need ego strokes to pretend they are going to live forever. It is ridiculously sad. Grow up.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#511467 Mar 28, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, the purpose was to fool more sheep. That you don't care proves that you are as facile and vapid as your immoral dogma. Good Friday is a Catholic invention. Funny how the American Taliban currently hates the Catholics but only has their teachings to follow.
I still don't care. I think it's nice to give my kids chocolate and have a nice fish meal on GOoD Friday :)
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#511468 Mar 28, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>So, the heart is not just a pump? Please provide evidence for that. So, your religion is not obsessed with blood and Bind, Torture, Kill. Please provide evidence for that. So, the only refutation you can provide is this nonsense. Check. You've failed. Christians are disgusting, blood-obsessed, immoral cretins who refuse to accept reality.
Where does it say I have to provide evidence to YOU?!

Are you that stupid that the HEART I am talking about is the heart in your body that pumps blood thru out our body?

Your conversations is pure NONSENSE. Wake up to reality and stop your dreaming and making up imaginary explainations for yourself.
You are a fool.
Huh

Red Oak, TX

#511469 Mar 28, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
You are to be pitied.
Why are Christians always so angry? It is supposed to improve the breed but it just creates paranoid loons.
mike

AOL

#511470 Mar 28, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you there when they crucified Jesus of Nazareth...'huh'?
Did you see him alive after he was buried for 3 days?
Well I saw him and he's alive as you and me writing here, and not a soul on earth can change that fact.
Pagan is as pagan gets now or in history... but 'his story' is more real than any book could ever qualify.
Hello P-Warrior

You seem to be confusing "belief" with "fact".

Fact would be separate from what's in your head.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#511471 Mar 28, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Really? A coward? Then you suggest that I be more aggressive? I really don't know how. Aren't I attacking your church now?
And your church is nothing like a wounded gazelle. It is more like the Kraken.
But there is some truth to your comment. Many of us are watchfully waiting for your church to self-destruct, a church too big for us to bring down. And I confess that I do take some pleasure in watching it dying. It really is a loathsome institution highly deserving of the contempt of mankind.
Wouldn't Christians take pleasure at the thought of the death of Satan? This is the same thing.
Maybe you don't know how much that church is despised by the rest of us. I'm an atheist, and your church calls me vile, an abomination, the moral equivalent of murderers and whoremongers, and that I deserve to be thrown into a lake of fire while still conscious and be kept conscious forever. How do you think that I should feel about its demise?
So please don't look for any more sympathy from unbelievers than this guy got:
"Bill Maher's Touching Tribute to Jerry Falwell"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =w2QbGHBRVQ8XX
If i may,,

Do you dislike God, or is it the ''church'' you have a problem with?

Reason i ask this, is because God loves you regardless of what you think or dont think of him.. Christ came not to condemn the world but through him the world might be saved. I could be wrong, but sounds like you have been church hurt at one point in your life??

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#511472 Mar 28, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>This might be the most ridiculous refutation ever proffered. Your dogma is immoral, ergo, you are immoral. Your ridiculous attempt at deflection and your rampant lying about rants further erode your tenuous credibility. Whoops, too late, it's gone.
Talk about ignorant. I don't care about the american taliban or catholic dogma but that's cool, you just keep frothing at the mouth, it's what you do best. Perhaps if I get drunk too I'll understand your posts better.
Huh

Red Oak, TX

#511473 Mar 28, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
You are to be pitied.
Hey, God, simplyput is not a paranoid loon. Oops, I just lied to Invisible Sky Daddy. May He strike me..........

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#511474 Mar 28, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Were you there? Nope. A Christ never existed. Even the historicity of an itinerant Jew is in question. Your dogma is immoral. Bind, torture kill. Substitutional atonement. Bloodthirsty savages, the lot of you. You have never seen Jesus. You are lying. Nazareth did not exist in the 1st Century. Your immoral dogma is nothing more than emotional appeal to secure the tithe. You have been hornswoggled. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Were you there dearest town drunk?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#511476 Mar 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> All over the world LW. Look'n fer little pieces. Them ones ya cut yerself don't look right when the puzzle starts ta connect, so ya gotta be careful. I'll share when it's sensible(at least ta me).
;)
Hope you find thoses pieces so you can share.
Huh

Red Oak, TX

#511477 Mar 28, 2013
Haha. Had you for a minute. Just kidding. Invisible Sky Daddy is a lousy shot. He missed all the gays in the French Quarter during Katrina and all the gays in the East Village during Sandy. Wait! A revelation! Next weather event needs a big, gay shield to protect the property.
Huh

Red Oak, TX

#511478 Mar 28, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
and your jesus devil gave you mouth twisted like skiny s... with left lip reaching broken ear, and eyes twisted in two different directions,instead seeing forward,you see on the left and right
hu bo do dodo do?
accept my precious fart at your broken red alcoholic nose( crocked like handle door from s..house
Pssst, your drool cup needs a-changin'.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#511480 Mar 28, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Were you there? Nope. A Christ never existed. Even the historicity of an itinerant Jew is in question. Your dogma is immoral. Bind, torture kill. Substitutional atonement. Bloodthirsty savages, the lot of you. You have never seen Jesus. You are lying. Nazareth did not exist in the 1st Century. Your immoral dogma is nothing more than emotional appeal to secure the tithe. You have been hornswoggled. You should be ashamed of yourself.
I have no dogma... and will take no blame for a Christian church. What any have done in the name of Christianity is a disgrace in Jesus name.
He taught none of those things.
But he did see it coming due to the bloodthirsty and savage nature of what was then mankind's future.
They will pay for misleading folk, so don't worry.

Even if you think I am lying, you or no-one can change that I saw him. And by 1993 he was truly not dead... and no I have no shame where Jesus is concerned... You arrived late for that one!

So you can have your hornswoggle words and I am going to have some
tzatziki.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#511481 Mar 28, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Hello P-Warrior
You seem to be confusing "belief" with "fact".
Fact would be separate from what's in your head.
As a matter of fact mike I don't believe I am.
HOW can I fit all that in my head?
Geeeezzzz all the history and stuff... nah...
I'm speaking from experience.
How are you?
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#511482 Mar 28, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You seem angry. I thought Christianity was intended to improve the breed. It doesn't even get that right.
LOL, nope not at all angry. This post is even worse that your others, do you have an education? breed? get the right? I don't think I care for you to explain, don't think you know much---
Huh

Red Oak, TX

#511483 Mar 28, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no dogma... and will take no blame for a Christian church. What any have done in the name of Christianity is a disgrace in Jesus name.
He taught none of those things.
But he did see it coming due to the bloodthirsty and savage nature of what was then mankind's future.
They will pay for misleading folk, so don't worry.
Even if you think I am lying, you or no-one can change that I saw him. And by 1993 he was truly not dead... and no I have no shame where Jesus is concerned... You arrived late for that one!
So you can have your hornswoggle words and I am going to have some
tzatziki.
The Church is the origin of your immoral dogma. You have been duped. It is 2013. Your anecdotes are not evidence. He saw it coming but let it happen. That is even more immoral than most of your dogma.

Who will pay for misleading folks? So far, misleading folks pays handsomely. I arrived late? Arrived where? Your imaginary friend is imaginary. You need to arrive in reality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min nanoanomaly 36,965
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min hojo 640,907
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min DebraE 104,536
Play "end of the word" part 2 1 hr SSnowFFlake 1,691
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr who 280,833
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr Ricky F 53,746
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr Ricky F 38,235
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr bacon hater 969,760
More from around the web