Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#511357 Mar 28, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there Lupy, how are you today?
Like your new Wonder Woman avatar, one of my fav superheroines, lol.
Thank you Law, mine too, LeLe inspired it :)

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#511358 Mar 28, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Might have had enough of those that hate Christians and mock Christ that post here day after day.
I don't think you scared them away.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#511359 Mar 28, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not know the JOY that us Christians have! You could not even Fathom what Joy we have! We not only have Joy now, here on earth, but we KNOW the Joy that awaits us in Heaven!
You guys sure had me fooled.

All I see here is gloom and doom about life.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#511361 Mar 28, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Law, mine too, LeLe inspired it :)
Lol..........

Location hidden

#511362 Mar 28, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I KNOW life is GREAT, and with that said.......this life will still pale in comparison to the one to COME.
I found his comments humorous, especially considering how he and his fellow 'free thinkers' describe the horrors of this world. Speaking of 'free for all' beliefs, I think he forgot the fine print in that particular statement, which might read something like this, free for all except Christians who should not exist except in private and let us have sax in the streets as we wish. Yes, what a wonderful world we live in. My corner is just fine but as far as the big picture goes, I don't think so.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#511363 Mar 28, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
....why would I spend time with people that think so little of me...angel of darkness...satan's daughter...and all those other things...
Because of all the people who like and love you and others as humans regardless of religious beliefs ?

Location hidden

#511364 Mar 28, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you watch to many fable and fakes movies from Hollywood,none of them
expose real old time
Ok Doc. How much do you know about the Natives of this world?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#511366 Mar 28, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
~~grin~~
Have you ever felt stupid???
I did see the way you wrote that, but was too late with the post... then thought it had to be her name and not B/Day...
I'm sure between all she won't mind us discussing her good points.
~~grin again~~
then
~~cough cough~~
You use those big words on me and make me look them up!
English!!!
I sure HOPED you could see that Koala. He hasn't been up his tree all stoned out on Eucalyptus for nothing. Shame... and they too get caught up in those fires. xx
I know ~ the dreaded bushfires.... sorry about the big words LOL, but wasn't sure how else to write that your Koala image is so Koala like :)

If only we could take them all under our wings and keep them safe, but in reality, what we can do is Pray our thanks to the fire fighters, most who are volunteers putting their lives in danger to save lives and properties and feel the shame of not paying them.

The politicians pay themselves a small fortune each day, and the banks pay their CEO's astronomical amounts each year ~ and our fire fighters are out there in over 100 degree heat, dressed in heavy clothing lugging around heavy equipment, and we just say 'thanks'..... Thanks is indeed a wonderful word, don't get me wrong, but paying them would also help their families benefit from knowing their loved ones are in the line of fire, so to speak.

Ah, well, it is Autumn now and the fire season will have a few months off, and come back in Spring, and it will all be happening again. Luckily, I love a sunburned Country :)

(((*()*))) Koala hugs

#511367 Mar 28, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Now how can I find more English words to detail this fact?
mmmmmmmmmmm
Real Life
Real Truth
Reality
Can anything exist that has never been mentioned, ever?
Really?
mmmh ~ good question, and one I don't think I can answer :)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#511368 Mar 28, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Wouldn't a will take care of all the issues of property etc? I would imagine (although don't really know for sure) that if a couple of the same sex were living together in Australia, they would get a double pension/govt income and be worse off than if they were claiming as individuals.
I think it has more to do with acceptance ~ although in reality I don't really have a clue :)
I sure you could goggle about social security here and medicare benefits here in the states.Survivor benefits and Aged based formula.

From personal obversations of people I have known here what I was talking about.

I knew elder couple who only lived together never married because they did not want to lose any of there income.They had quite a time surviving due to low payments anyway.

I knew two bothers who lived together and dated the gals but never married they signed death deeds on property they had heavy investment into.Althrough the one they lived in had both of there names on it.Reason this was done was because if they decided to sale a investment would not have problems if one passed.

I know of another case where was a will involved and will was destroyed and never recorded in probate court when both parties passed.All funds disappeared from bank account and savings and property sold at auction to highest bidder.

Sorry sometime one comes out better just being a bird in the bush reather a bird in the hand.(Gov rules)It just better to look at the long of things rather than the short run.I find people never learn anything from past history of this world.Just my opinion is all.

#511369 Mar 28, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Then hearts it is...'Heart Sister'.
We know what we're doing even when others don't.
Now THAT is another good story!
~~~(((*_*) Angel hugs remain with you till again. xxx
This post was 1234!
Ahhhh..... 5 must be the new beginning :)

Location hidden

#511372 Mar 28, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't THAT a nice and IRONIC post.
They all are. LOL. Why do I get the distinct impression that your tongue lives in your cheek?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#511373 Mar 28, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>.... what used to be considered the "Golden Room".
God Bless.
Not since the "Great Christian Knife Fight" of April '11.

This thread reminds of how everyone points at others when they fart.

The thread has never been and never will be a "Golden Room" or a "Christian Thread".

This thread is internet equivalent of a public street. Anyone can come, anyone can talk and anyone can leave. No one owns it.

Location hidden

#511374 Mar 28, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you scared them away.
I think it might be more of a case of, not all have the saintly patience to deal with fools?

<hi>

#511375 Mar 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure you could goggle about social security here and medicare benefits here in the states.Survivor benefits and Aged based formula.
From personal obversations of people I have known here what I was talking about.
I knew elder couple who only lived together never married because they did not want to lose any of there income.They had quite a time surviving due to low payments anyway.
I knew two bothers who lived together and dated the gals but never married they signed death deeds on property they had heavy investment into.Althrough the one they lived in had both of there names on it.Reason this was done was because if they decided to sale a investment would not have problems if one passed.
I know of another case where was a will involved and will was destroyed and never recorded in probate court when both parties passed.All funds disappeared from bank account and savings and property sold at auction to highest bidder.
Sorry sometime one comes out better just being a bird in the bush reather a bird in the hand.(Gov rules)It just better to look at the long of things rather than the short run.I find people never learn anything from past history of this world.Just my opinion is all.
You're right, and I could Google... most times I do, but today feeling a bit short of time :)

Cheers for sharing your experiences though, helped me understand a bit more...

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#511376 Mar 28, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>"Sorry" is something you haven't seen yet buddy, praying for you and those like you.
Well, you keep that praying up.

Hear?
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#511377 Mar 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys sure had me fooled.
All I see here is gloom and doom about life.
Sorry,
It is because GLOOM and DOOM is what you feel about yourself and life.
If you receive Jesus as your Savior, you too will know what we are talking about.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#511378 Mar 28, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie.
Incorrect again.

If you keep disparaging me, I'm gonna put a prayer request in for you with Lawest100.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#511379 Mar 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Tis the truth.Your welcome.God bless lu2
It certainly is!
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Published on 2 Apr 2012
Lyrics:
There is a place prepared for me
A table by the crystal sea
Where my beloved bids me rest
And gently lean upon His breast

He dries my tears, He breaks my chains
He binds my wounds, He heals my pain
He soothes my tired, and troubled soul
He fills my cup, it overflows

The finest wine, the choicest bread
By His own nail scarred hands I am fed
He hides my shame in holy dress
He clothes me with His righteousness

He lifts my veil, He draws me close
Proclaims me His to heavenly hosts
While angels sing His reverence
He leads me in a sacred dance

There is a place by the crystal sea
Where my beloved waits for me
He bids me come just as I am
To the wedding feast of the Lamb
~~~~~
LuVU2 No more tears at EASTER!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#511380 Mar 28, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
DEPENDENT what country natives??????
all their stories are fable stories,reality is deep down covered by mud of this earth and past time-ONLY ONE JUSTICE GIVEN FROM GOD=TIME
Wut up,Rufus?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min USA Born 590,361
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Aura Mytha 839,145
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 10 min Al Capone 5,909
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 10 min Student 40,500
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 28 min rahul 96
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 30 min RiccardoFire 100,014
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 36 min who 271,353
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr 15th Dalai Lama 4,470
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 hr swedenforever 176,949
More from around the web