Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#511339 Mar 28, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! And I was thinkin' about never dying!
Oh well... I don't own anything... no problem there either.
But I'll pass this along...
Hi Pw;

Well there is earthly and heavenly.Well there materalize verses spirit.People tend to forget we come into this world with a
Birthday suit(naked) and leave with the same birthday suit(naked)Same vessel of arrivial is the same vessel of departure.Dust to dust.Spirit returns to God.Some tend to follow man and hep riches some tend to follow the spirit and reap the Kingdom.That is the difference in the Son of Man harvest seed and Son of devils weed seed.No problem no one ever pays much mind to what is whispered in the wind anyway.Tis up to each to find the way and the light.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#511340 Mar 28, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>haha ~ just having an early morning Good Friday read and catch up!! The birds are singing and the sun is up although still morning light.... Indeed this is a day in History that will never be wiped out, albeit a sad day :)
Thank you... As I said in my post to you yesterday...
Stay Blessed in all you work towards there Serah. Hearts are with you! xx

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#511341 Mar 28, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad hey?
Yes; I might take a stroll down memory lane and see what I am missing :)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#511342 Mar 28, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanx lil sister... Just what we need to share the wedding feast with that great bread...
LUV U always and God Bless xx
Tis the truth.Your welcome.God bless lu2

#511343 Mar 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening Serah;
Now I do not claim to know the pro's or con's of all of this civility however concerning property all one has to do is draw up a death deed and record it.Signed sealed and record at court house.As I understand it this passes the property on to party who's name is on the death deed.I of the opinion if it all passes some will be worse off then before cause it will hurt Social Security benefits for one and the Medicare benefits too.Fact is all can and does grow old somewhere down thru the years.
Wouldn't a will take care of all the issues of property etc? I would imagine (although don't really know for sure) that if a couple of the same sex were living together in Australia, they would get a double pension/govt income and be worse off than if they were claiming as individuals.

I think it has more to do with acceptance ~ although in reality I don't really have a clue :)

#511344 Mar 28, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
True. I enjoy their posts, the hypocrisy is entertaining sometimes.
It gets boring though :)

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#511345 Mar 28, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.... HFN used to be known as SRH (I hope she doesn't mind me writing that) and we have known each other for many years ~ eventually I popped the e and the a into her initials, and we have been calling ourselves twins for so long now, I can't even recall which forum it started off in :)
(((*()*))) Koala hugs to you too ~ I can see a Koala in your parenthesis and asterisks :)
~~grin~~
Have you ever felt stupid???
I did see the way you wrote that, but was too late with the post... then thought it had to be her name and not B/Day...

I'm sure between all she won't mind us discussing her good points.
~~grin again~~
then
~~cough cough~~
You use those big words on me and make me look them up!
English!!!

I sure HOPED you could see that Koala. He hasn't been up his tree all stoned out on Eucalyptus for nothing. Shame... and they too get caught up in those fires. xx

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#511346 Mar 28, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, a smog filled, acid rain, rain forest depleted 21st century. Marvelous!
If you do not suffer bigots, I sure wonder how you can stand yourself.
I have no problem with you living or with any being being alive, but it doesn't mean you should live your live contrary to Law and because Law doesn't agree with you that you should force to change it.
I will always be a bigot for truth, justice and light and against darkness, wickedness, evil practice and deception.
You sir don't have tyour priorities in order. You serve no master so your morals (or lack there of) are portrayed as loose on this thread, and you seem to support a free for all type of behavior.
You pretend not to know that man is its own worst enemy and that rules or Law not just protect us from others but equally and most importantly, from ourselves. You sir, hate teh Law of Yahweh so you say you do not believe in a Creator, all because He believes not it what you want and wish for others.
Then, that's too bad for you feller. I still wish you the best somehow.
CS.
You don't have a problem with me living or with any being being alive?

How nice of you to say so, thank you on behalf of myself and all the other beings.

I "serve no master", so I "support a free for all type of behavior"?

Yes to the former, no to the latter, and I don't see where you get that.

I "hate the Law of Yahweh"?

I don't even know what that is.

You say I "do not believe in a creator" because "He believes not in what I want"?

Yes to the former, no to the latter. The reason I don't believe in a creator is that I don't accept anything without evidence, and I have seen no evidence of a creator.

And finally, you sure have a dim view of human beings. I disagree with this sort of Hobbesian thinking.

Further, the deponent sayeth naught.

#511347 Mar 28, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you... As I said in my post to you yesterday...
Stay Blessed in all you work towards there Serah. Hearts are with you! xx
Thank You ~ today I am packing and tomorrow moving some of my things out into the unit I have rented. I need all the hearts I can get - and will think of those often who care :)

It will be strange to be without the internet for a few days a week, but in reality I know it is the only way I can focus on what I should be doing, and planning that which should be planned.

You will stay Blessed, PW, it is inherent within you :)

(((*()*))) Koala hugs xxx

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#511348 Mar 28, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed they do Irrira, and for those of us who are 'Blessed' enough to take heed of them, we understand that there is much more to coincidences than a coincidence :)
Now how can I find more English words to detail this fact?
mmmmmmmmmmm
Real Life
Real Truth
Reality
Can anything exist that has never been mentioned, ever?
Really?

Hermosa Beach, CA

#511349 Mar 28, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I look forward to my house made without hands, lol.
Damn, you Christians here are so depressing. You're a bunch of sad misanthropes. You can't wait until your life is finally over.

Wake up, smell the flowers, enjoy the day, laugh a little!!

Life is good!! Enjoy!!

Hermosa Beach, CA

#511350 Mar 28, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I'll tell you this.........out of all honesty I do not approve of the way that DR and Adam presented their points and the way that they presented them, and in it's truest technocality they were very much CORRECT in what they said, but not in the WAY that they expressed themselves, as for Chris..........he is not suicidal and "waiting for death" as you and le le described him, but was simply making the point that as we are weary of this sinful and hate filled world, we anxiously await the Lord's return so that we may go back with him, and I relate to the desire as well.
But I'm sure that all of this is lost on you.
Yeah, it's lost on me too.

Thank heaven.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#511351 Mar 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Pw;
Well there is earthly and heavenly.Well there materalize verses spirit.People tend to forget we come into this world with a
Birthday suit(naked) and leave with the same birthday suit(naked)Same vessel of arrivial is the same vessel of departure.Dust to dust.Spirit returns to God.Some tend to follow man and hep riches some tend to follow the spirit and reap the Kingdom.That is the difference in the Son of Man harvest seed and Son of devils weed seed.No problem no one ever pays much mind to what is whispered in the wind anyway.Tis up to each to find the way and the light.
Ja well... last time i was 'up there' I wasn't naked, and, um, you forgetting some be just taken lil sister? I never ever saw no clothes there... just real lovely white soft wind flowing robes... An... NO one was dead! Not even me... cause I came back alive.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#511352 Mar 28, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Thank You ~ today I am packing and tomorrow moving some of my things out into the unit I have rented. I need all the hearts I can get - and will think of those often who care :)
It will be strange to be without the internet for a few days a week, but in reality I know it is the only way I can focus on what I should be doing, and planning that which should be planned.
You will stay Blessed, PW, it is inherent within you :)
Then hearts it is...'Heart Sister'.

We know what we're doing even when others don't.
Now THAT is another good story!
~~~(((*_*) Angel hugs remain with you till again. xxx
This post was 1234!
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#511353 Mar 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, you Christians here are so depressing. You're a bunch of sad misanthropes. You can't wait until your life is finally over.
Life is good!! Enjoy!!
You do not know the JOY that us Christians have! You could not even Fathom what Joy we have! We not only have Joy now, here on earth, but we KNOW the Joy that awaits us in Heaven!

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#511354 Mar 28, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, so why isn't that documented in history that way?
Probably because you're pulling words out of a hat.
Ok. So you haven't studied Ancient History and somehow that's a good enough reason to besmirch me? I'm talking about native marriages, Aztecs, Mayans etc, before the rise of the Roman Empire and the so called civilised world. The ancient Egyptians had same sex marriages, incidentally. Your beef should be with the Roman Empire who changed everything and rules today. I really don't see how abusing random topix posters will help your cause but each to their own *shrugs*.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#511355 Mar 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Life is good!! Enjoy!!
Oh I KNOW life is GREAT, and with that said.......this life will still pale in comparison to the one to COME.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#511356 Mar 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it's lost on me too.
Thank heaven.
I sure that it IS lost on you, and heaven had NOTHING to do with that.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#511357 Mar 28, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there Lupy, how are you today?
Like your new Wonder Woman avatar, one of my fav superheroines, lol.
Thank you Law, mine too, LeLe inspired it :)

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#511358 Mar 28, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Might have had enough of those that hate Christians and mock Christ that post here day after day.
I don't think you scared them away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Barack Obama be the Biblical anti-Christ? 3 min Doctor REALITY 9
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Just Think 658,411
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Robin 974,639
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 32 min Al Capone 2,982
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 38 min cuckoldpaul 445,505
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Repub4life 18,762
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr nanoanomaly 70,108
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 4 hr Johnny 4,936
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 hr Brian_G 282,869
More from around the web