Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#511322 Mar 28, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose your intent is good, if we can forget about the obvious compulsion to claim some sort of higher knowledge of something that as yet no man knows to exist (that is the absolute truth) based on "revelation" as you state, however I have been close enough and involved enough throughout life with the 'things of God' to know that those who make that claim are only 'thinking' they have some greater knowledge. I suppose some have been duped into actually believing that they have gained some insight which the masses do not have, but I know that is a crock.
God either exists or does not exist. The burden of proof is on those who claim he exists, and especially those, like yourself, who claim that God has been revealed to them. Though many men have made such a claim over the history of the current God which we are speaking of (I assume), as of yet not one of these men has shown that proof to others, so that all can then be satisfied that yes God does exist, and from here on 'belief' that God exists is no longer a necessity because now we "know" that God exists.
As stated hundreds, if not thousands, of times on Topix, non-believers cannot prove their side of the subject, because that is a logical impossibility. The only thing we have is to be shown the proof by those who 'know' or to refute claims of 'proof' which man has proved are false, and there are actually many claims of proof of God that have been totally proved to be false.
I see 3 possible situations: 1) God exists and he has been seen by man and that is now accepted universally as the truth because the evidence is clear, 2) God exists but no man has ever seen the evidence of this God, because this God cannot be seen by man, or is in a place where man as of yet cannot reach with his various abilities, or 3) God is a myth created by man as were all of the previous gods of ancient men, which we know historically that man once worshiped but now these gods are accepted universally as being mythical.
What we know today makes me think that #3 is the most likely truth, though #2 cannot ever be completely tossed out because we know that existence is way beyond our current capabilities of seeing or recording (example - we are discovering by more recent means that the universes are much larger and there are many more of them than man ever imagined before.
#1 cannot be accepted because it has not nor does not happen. No man has proved the existence of a god, and can show the rest of the world this proof so that the question is settled. Unlike the ancient belief that the earth was flat, which became entirely redundant when the earth was proved to not be flat, as of yet we still have beliefs in a god or gods, because no one as of yet has ever proved otherwise, nor that there is a god.
We can argue until the cows come home about whose beliefs are true and whose are false, and who has had a revelation and who hasn't, but until God has been proved to exist, it is still an open question, and only a belief.
There is no burden in knowing GOD ~ it is not up to us to 'prove' HIM to anyone, there is no need for us to prove anything; and the cows here come home when it is dusk, ready for milking, so we even know when the arguments will stop. Problem is, that is only an old saying, and we know the arguments will continue :)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#511323 Mar 28, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I know exactly what you mean. Our good times,joy and happiness and peace will come. I lurked for a while in youtube and I found a video which is pretty much exciting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =i2Ggxvgcx88XX
Thanks Adam, I know that there are times when dealing with them are not easy, but just remember that they are not Blessed people to our regrets. Pray for them.

Peace.

#511324 Mar 28, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that fundamentalists are such pessimists? Are they told when they become "Born Again" that you must stop seeing the world as a beautiful place and people as to be appreciated, but rather they must go around whining about how awful things are getting and how all the signs are pointing to the end of the world?
In overall terms, things are far better in the world today than has ever been the case before in the history of the earth (as far as we know). Man has been making the claim of end times and how horrible the world is becoming since those things were first written down by some likely partially insane person some 2000 years ago.
It is depressing to have people going around preaching doom and gloom, the Rapture, and all of those other mythical ideas, yet claiming they believe in a wonderful God. Why do human beings want to make their physical life on earth a thing to regret while waiting to become an invisible soul that will sort of live in total orgasmic delight forever?
Is it that one's life is so empty or so without meaning that you must live in an imaginary world that is always in the future?
The only things that human beings know for certain, is that they are alive today but someday they will be dead. That is something we cannot disagree on, because that has happened to every man that has ever lived. Perhaps one day man will be able to extend considerably the length of a lifetime, and that has actually occurred, on average, although man really does not live any longer today than he ever did, except that more of us get to reach the upper limits of time, than ever before, due to modern medical knowledge which has extended the lifetime of many that would have died younger only a few decades ago, and also decreased the numbers that die in infancy (at least in the more advanced parts of the world).
You have it all wrong ~ at least in my opinion. Why would we not love that which GOD has given us to enjoy?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#511325 Mar 28, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Because on the subject of Women preachers" you seem to take exception to my post.
Oh, was that what you were talking about?

Okay.

#511326 Mar 28, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you said you reject the word of God not sure your point? You won't see what is going on in the world spiritually because you reject the only one that can help you see what I speak of. Lets just agree to disagree.
I have found that agreeing to disagree allows us to get to know the person, rather than the poster :)

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#511327 Mar 28, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Ree Ree,I got news fa' ya',Honey: I ain't from 'tha' hood'...Ya''feel me'??
Ja well I'm from the jungle an I not lettin' anyone feel me.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#511328 Mar 28, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh great >>>Lawest<<<
It is my custom to respect when given me.
Thank you.
Was just scrolling and thought, "How can I see you there and not even say Hi"
I'm flying above the stormy seas actually, and so far keeping dry my friend. And you?
Likewise my friend, things get a little annoying sometimes but God ALWAYS bring me out.

Blessings.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#511329 Mar 28, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed, a smog filled, acid rain, rain forest depleted 21st century. Marvelous!

If you do not suffer bigots, I sure wonder how you can stand yourself.

I have no problem with you living or with any being being alive, but it doesn't mean you should live your live contrary to Law and because Law doesn't agree with you that you should force to change it.

I will always be a bigot for truth, justice and light and against darkness, wickedness, evil practice and deception.

You sir don't have tyour priorities in order. You serve no master so your morals (or lack there of) are portrayed as loose on this thread, and you seem to support a free for all type of behavior.

You pretend not to know that man is its own worst enemy and that rules or Law not just protect us from others but equally and most importantly, from ourselves. You sir, hate teh Law of Yahweh so you say you do not believe in a Creator, all because He believes not it what you want and wish for others.

Then, that's too bad for you feller. I still wish you the best somehow.

CS.
If they're here trying to get votes or change people's minds, they're clueless, I who have never voted against them or signed a petition against them am starting to think that maybe I should. This horror that goes on here could become our world, just lies hypocrisy and filth.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#511330 Mar 28, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
He just likes lying and making stuff up. Thinks it's clever. Hi Law :)
Hey there again Lupy, that seems to be a pattern with many of them.

#511331 Mar 28, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Jisas in my language
Jisas Kraes = Jesus Christ also.
And that's just the local one. If I were to divide the 'tribal'? It wouldn't interest you...
Where would everyone in the world be CS if there was no hope of any form of spreading his message ?
I am certain he, is not going to hold 'language' against nations of believers...
Shalom Brother
GOD loves us all ~ regardless of the language we speak. Actions speak louder than words and it is our actions and intentions that make up our being :)

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#511332 Mar 28, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>Even further back than that, it was a spiritual matter as well. Especially among Pagans. History is fascinating.
Really, so why isn't that documented in history that way?
Probably because you're pulling words out of a hat.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#511333 Mar 28, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>He just likes lying and making stuff up. Thinks it's clever. Hi Law :)
Awww, the bigot agrees with the bigots!
How uncalled for!
*eye roll*
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#511334 Mar 28, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I 'lurked' for a while....
Just like your daddy,Satan the devil. But the Lord Jesus Christ is going to take care of both of you on Judgement Day. I can't help but wonder what your evil,wicked father,Satan the devil,will say to the Lord Jesus Christ when he stands before the King of kings and Lord of lords. Probably nothing. He knows he's not going to heaven,and he knows he's not going to be 'annihilated' on Judgement Day. He knows that,one moment,he will shamefully attempt to gaze up at the eyes that are like a flame of fire,and in the next moment,after the King of Glory has finished speaking,he will leave His presence,and enter his new,frightening,ETERNAL abode spoken of in Revelation 20-10.... http://bible.cc/revelation/20-10.htm And YOU will be there with him....UNLESS YOU R-E-P-E-N-T and turn to the Lord Jesus Christ.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#511335 Mar 28, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, was that what you were talking about?
Okay.
Thank you.

#511336 Mar 28, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I always had that quote with me in Africa, and on my desk... along with 'the world's greatest nut'...
Ja, HFN... I too have fun in the mud!
But mean well?
I certainly share honesty - so I figure good news is better than no news - according to verifying what has been revealed to me.
So if that means 'well' then I sure had to go thru the fire for it, and still put my head on the chopping block.
Thus... not afraid of any devil.
~~smile~~
I hear the words 'it's all good' said often but have never used it.
As believe it can also mean...'not going to discuss more'.
Like the term that means how great a thing is, now called 'sick'!
Chris mentioned this too...
And this is the English I am learning to speak, read and write?
Take care Sister Friend.
I have often wondered the 'twin' aspect with you and Serah who has also been very kind to me. Do you share the same B/days?
(((*()*))) Koala hugs too if you need one, and if you don't pass it on. Thank you for sharing...
LOL.... HFN used to be known as SRH (I hope she doesn't mind me writing that) and we have known each other for many years ~ eventually I popped the e and the a into her initials, and we have been calling ourselves twins for so long now, I can't even recall which forum it started off in :)

(((*()*))) Koala hugs to you too ~ I can see a Koala in your parenthesis and asterisks :)
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#511337 Mar 28, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Ja well I'm from the jungle an I not lettin' anyone feel me.
ha ha... Girl,get yo self out there and find you a man!!...OF GOD. A REAL man of God.

#511338 Mar 28, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
And I just mentioned you to HFN!
But then again... angels have a way of popping up, Ja?
~~smile~~
Indeed they do Irrira, and for those of us who are 'Blessed' enough to take heed of them, we understand that there is much more to coincidences than a coincidence :)

(((*()*))) Koala hugs xxx

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#511339 Mar 28, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! And I was thinkin' about never dying!
Oh well... I don't own anything... no problem there either.
But I'll pass this along...
Hi Pw;

Well there is earthly and heavenly.Well there materalize verses spirit.People tend to forget we come into this world with a
Birthday suit(naked) and leave with the same birthday suit(naked)Same vessel of arrivial is the same vessel of departure.Dust to dust.Spirit returns to God.Some tend to follow man and hep riches some tend to follow the spirit and reap the Kingdom.That is the difference in the Son of Man harvest seed and Son of devils weed seed.No problem no one ever pays much mind to what is whispered in the wind anyway.Tis up to each to find the way and the light.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#511340 Mar 28, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>haha ~ just having an early morning Good Friday read and catch up!! The birds are singing and the sun is up although still morning light.... Indeed this is a day in History that will never be wiped out, albeit a sad day :)
Thank you... As I said in my post to you yesterday...
Stay Blessed in all you work towards there Serah. Hearts are with you! xx

#511341 Mar 28, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad hey?
Yes; I might take a stroll down memory lane and see what I am missing :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Quivering Lip Lib... 71,748
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min waaasssuuup 995,075
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min waaasssuuup 699,445
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 29 min Dang Jersey Piney 447,424
Rodney King beating and the WTC Jumpers 55 min Doctor REALITY 1
Need good hookup adult dating sites 1 hr Adam 3
"O.J. hit me while he (BLEEPED!) me! 1 hr Doctor REALITY 5
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 3 hr Doctor REALITY 125