Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#511219 Mar 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>I understand that, which is why I think that most "gay" people aren't really gay, they're bi.
In that case, yes.

Montreal

#511220 Mar 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>You're the type of gay person that will help gays move forward.

Your type (sorry) are the ones that make it easier for society to accept gays.

It's the really loud ones at the gay parades that make most of us sick.

I appreciate your honesty.
Believe me, I'm sick of the uber-flamboyant people as well.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#511221 Mar 28, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. Jesus is dead. And Christ is a myth.
But their anagram is still pulling for ya.
"Sorry" is something you haven't seen yet buddy, praying for you and those like you.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#511222 Mar 28, 2013
Good E one and all.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#511223 Mar 28, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Might have had enough of those that hate Christians and mock Christ that post here day after day.
As much as you and others might want to think we hate you Chris not all of us do. We just believe and think differently.

Maybe some that have left here has left because of the fighting that Christians do among themselves. I don't know why people left but can you honestly put all the blame upon those that are not of your faith? Look at how you treat each other at times.

It has become quite obvious on this thread exactly how most of you think about those that are not Christian. Most of you are just as vocal about expressing that as the non-Christians are.

I have backed off posting here much the last few days...this place is not healthy for me and I asked myself...why would I spend time with people that think so little of me...angel of darkness...satan's daughter...and all those other things.

I could go on but it is not in my best interest to continue...it is a beautiful day here today and I think I will enjoy it.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#511224 Mar 28, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
trifecta
CS is jewish sect earthly follower
we worship G-D YAHVEH SABAOTH IN SPIRIT AND THE TRUTH
ALSO IF WE PRAY IN OUR LANGUAGE TO OUR G-D WE PRAY IN ENGLISH THROUGH JESUS, IN GREEK THROUGH IESOU in my language through YESU
in CS language through Yeho shuah
also worship in spirit and the truth are those who are recognized by YAHVEH OUR GREAT GRAND FATHER HA SHEME(JEHOWA) THROUGH OUR SPIRITUAL LEADER IN ENGLISH NAME JESUS,IN MY LANGUAGE YESU and CS LANGUAGE YEHO SHUAH
CS try to deceive you to his earthly not spiritual sect of worship faaken imaginary his own yehoshua
Jews from earth beginning were Liars,deceivers, and fakes blaspheming precious name of G-D AND HIS BEGOTTEN SON JESUS CHRIST,
simple example is CS, trying to LIE like old devil child
for example CS is english is ANDREW in hebrew is completly different, in my language is JEDREK
also what a proble is if those 3 diferent meanings point only to one person with name ANDREW
this is same with our Saviour, Yehoshuah,IESOU,JESUS AND YESU
we pray through same heavenly Saviour to our GREAT GRANDAFATHER HASHEME YAHVEH SABAOTH(JEHOWA OR YEHOWA)
This is Poor Mr. Shrink, and I expected better of you.

Yes, Yahweh Tzevaot, Yahweh Shama, Yahweh Tzedekanu, Yahweh Shalom, Yahweh Ra'ah, Yahweh Raffa (Rapha) and Yahweh El Elyon....

7 Offices, 7 Candle Lamp Stand (The Menorah)
The seven spirits of The Most High One as described in Revelation 4:5.

He that worships Him worships Him in Spirit (which is important) and in Truth (which many do not).

2 Chronicles 7:14 states:

14: if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

His name, not His names or translations thereof. Do not offer counter argument without evidence. That is deception. You say my name in your language is JEDREK, but yet I was born Andrew unless I or the Father decides otherwise. So if I went anywhere and someone said "JEDREK!" I would NOT answer, for that is NOT my name. The Principle of Languages is that one SHOULD NOT tranlsate a name. For a name is:

1. The identity of a person
2: The purpose and or personality of a person, and
3: The father or genealogy of a person.

So, where do you get Jesus from either Yahweh or Jehova? Unless you say Jesus and Jehova begins with a 'Je'. Then what does 'Je' mean?

Dani-El
Ezeki-El
Samu-El
Micha-El
Nathani-El
Zerubab-El

The El at the end is ownership..>Elohiym
then correctly and originally, you had....

Jeremi-Yah
Isai-Yah
Hose-Yah
Obidi-Yah
Nehemi-Yah

Don't pretend these things escaped you, for a man of your intellectual caliber. Or at least, I hope they didn't.

Shalom sir. Please know the facts before accusing someone of being a deceiver.

Counter_Strike: Translate CS.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#511225 Mar 28, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Might have had enough of those that hate Christians and mock Christ that post here day after day.
Good E Chris, I understand what you mean, though I post here nightly, I'm beginning to lose my zest for coming into what used to be considered the "Golden Room".

God Bless.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#511226 Mar 28, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
trifecta
CS is jewish sect earthly follower
we worship G-D YAHVEH SABAOTH IN SPIRIT AND THE TRUTH
ALSO IF WE PRAY IN OUR LANGUAGE TO OUR G-D WE PRAY IN ENGLISH THROUGH JESUS, IN GREEK THROUGH IESOU in my language through YESU
in CS language through Yeho shuah
also worship in spirit and the truth are those who are recognized by YAHVEH OUR GREAT GRAND FATHER HA SHEME(JEHOWA) THROUGH OUR SPIRITUAL LEADER IN ENGLISH NAME JESUS,IN MY LANGUAGE YESU and CS LANGUAGE YEHO SHUAH
CS try to deceive you to his earthly not spiritual sect of worship faaken imaginary his own yehoshua
Jews from earth beginning were Liars,deceivers, and fakes blaspheming precious name of G-D AND HIS BEGOTTEN SON JESUS CHRIST,
simple example is CS, trying to LIE like old devil child
for example CS is english is ANDREW in hebrew is completly different, in my language is JEDREK
also what a proble is if those 3 diferent meanings point only to one person with name ANDREW
this is same with our Saviour, Yehoshuah,IESOU,JESUS AND YESU
we pray through same heavenly Saviour to our GREAT GRANDAFATHER HASHEME YAHVEH SABAOTH(JEHOWA OR YEHOWA)
PS. You have your Father's last name. Which shows he has ownership or responsibility over you. This is not only fact, but common sense. Therefore, show me and everyone else here how you get Jesus, Christ, Kristos, Iesous, God and Lord from YHWH.

Thanks for your scholarly and respectful response in advance.

CS.

Montreal

#511227 Mar 28, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>Marriage has nothing to do with gods or religion. It's about the rights and responsibilities of people that want to share a household as a family, especially regarding property, children, and one another.

Churches are no more essential to marriages than caterers and florists. If you can only afford either a priest or a wedding cake, get the cake.
In an earlier post I said the same thing pretty much; marriage is a civil matter first, what you make of it afterwards is personal belief, not to be forced on others.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#511228 Mar 28, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening to you too Lawest. I’m good except for a minor problem but no matter. I’m still good. Hope you are well too.
HFN
Good E again HFN ( Lol ) I'm doing well also with the exception of a few aches and pains, but nothing serious.

Peace.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#511229 Mar 28, 2013
Therefore I tell you do not worry about your life,what you will eat or drink;or about your body.What you will wear.Is not life more importnat than food and the body more important than clothes.

Look at the birds of the air;they do not sow or reap or store away in barns and yet your heavenly Fathers feeds them.Are you much more valueable than they.Who of you be worrying can add a single hours to his life.

And why do you worry about clothes.See how the lillies of the field grow.They do not labor or spin.

Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of theses.

If that is how God clothes the grass of the field which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire will he not much more clothe you.O you of little faith.So do not worry saying what shall I eat or what shall we drink or what shall we wear.

For the pagans run after all theses thing and your heavenly Father know you need them.But seek first that kingdom and his righteous and all theses things will be given to you as well.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will worry about itself.

Each day has enough troubles of it own.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#511230 Mar 28, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning LAWEST100. I hope you fell good. Lately I was too busy. Always the same evil spirits who pisses off.
I understand my friend, but I can tell you from experience, the devil comes to steal your joy and you can't take these internet trolls seriously, as with myself I have enough to deal with in REAL life.

Peace.

Montreal

#511231 Mar 28, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Good E Chris, I understand what you mean, though I post here nightly, I'm beginning to lose my zest for coming into what used to be considered the "Golden Room".

God Bless.
You love your golden room, don't you?
Do you wash in that same room, or somewhere else?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#511233 Mar 28, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if you mean that I lack knowledge that god exists, then you are right, because I share that with 100% of the world population. However, if you mean lack of knowledge about subject of the God that you likely claim exists, and all that goes with that, I suspect, but don't know for sure, that my knowledge of the subject is as great as or even greater than yours. I am 66 and was immersed in Christianity for around 45 years of that, and I, fortunately or unfortunately, have a higher than average IQ and learning ability than most, so can likely hold my own in that department.
I just, unlike many who haven't thought about it, are afraid to think about it, or do not have the mental ability to think about it, have thought my way out of a belief in a deity which no man, that has ever been made known to me, has ever confirmed to exist.
Because I am a quick learner, some evidence that I am wrong would likely get me back on the believing track, though I can't imagine that happening in my lifetime considering my current age, nor do I have any real desire for that to happen.
I am quite content in my atheism.
Not knowing you personally I really won't refute the idea that you may be a highly educated man as far as matters of the world goes, but you are not as knowledgable about the Word as someone who have it by revelation, you MIGHT have only the letter ( and god allows false prophets and teachers to have THAT much ) but certainly not the mysteries and deeper spiritual meaning to Christ Jesus.

1 Corinthians 1:18-28
18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

Peace.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#511234 Mar 28, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You love your golden room, don't you?
Do you wash in that same room, or somewhere else?
Your cynicism is very idiotic and not worth responding to.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#511235 Mar 28, 2013
Blessed are you when people insult you ,persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.Rejoice and be glad because great is your reward in heaven,for in the same way the persecuted the prophets wo were before you.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#511236 Mar 28, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Good E Chris, I understand what you mean, though I post here nightly, I'm beginning to lose my zest for coming into what used to be considered the "Golden Room".
God Bless.
So am I bro. I think I missed close to 2 years with my night job. I pray and for now will do as God tells me. It does seem our witness might be wasted here? Hope not but imo what is going on in this room is going on in the world as well. We know before the Lord Jesus returns this earth will go right to hell. Thankful that even in the darkness the light of Christ still shines. Blessings.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#511237 Mar 28, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Doing well, LAWEST100. Multi-tasking at the moment.
1) Helping my 5-year old son get out the shower.
2) Trying to get my twin 1-year old daughters back to sleep.
3) Texting with my 15-year old daughter to say goodnight.
5) Making sure my 17-year old daughter is getting appropriate clothes ready for school tomorrow.
4) Watching "Stranded".
5) Replying to you.
I'm okay. How are you?
Doing good bro, sounds like you have a large family of children keeping you busy there, God Bless Bro.(c:

Montreal

#511238 Mar 28, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Your cynicism is very idiotic and not worth responding to.
Your hate is very idiotic.
You too, for you responded, even though you claimed an intent not to.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#511239 Mar 28, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as you and others might want to think we hate you Chris not all of us do. We just believe and think differently.
Maybe some that have left here has left because of the fighting that Christians do among themselves. I don't know why people left but can you honestly put all the blame upon those that are not of your faith? Look at how you treat each other at times.
It has become quite obvious on this thread exactly how most of you think about those that are not Christian. Most of you are just as vocal about expressing that as the non-Christians are.
I have backed off posting here much the last few days...this place is not healthy for me and I asked myself...why would I spend time with people that think so little of me...angel of darkness...satan's daughter...and all those other things.
I could go on but it is not in my best interest to continue...it is a beautiful day here today and I think I will enjoy it.
Do what you have to do. Said it before will say it till I die nobody can brag on anything but God. I get it. You reject the word of God. I don't. It states that once not so long ago I was a son of satan until I gave up and asked Christ to make me new.(John 3:3) Take it anyway you want but its not people that serve the devil thats my problem, its the devil. I don't think little of you or anyone because none of us know what we may do in the future. But its obvious for many this forum is an excuse in mocking Christ and Christians. What a waste.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min Rider on the Storm 47,207
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Michael 692,143
TWA Flight 800 (Jul '13) 56 min Doctor REALITY 8
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr youareadufus 990,707
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 3 hr Caliboy 14
How do I message you about a post from the past... 3 hr elcy2015 1
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 5 hr Paul really is dead 466
More from around the web