Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Many people are surprised I'm gay, I supposedly don't look it.
Same for my fiance.
You're the type of gay person that will help gays move forward.

Your type (sorry) are the ones that make it easier for society to accept gays.

It's the really loud ones at the gay parades that make most of us sick.

I appreciate your honesty.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Disagree. Adam is my main man. He, Dim, and Dr. Shrink deserve kudos for their witness.
You're a coward.

You seem to be like a hyena circling a wounded gazelle, waiting for it to get weaker before you attack...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, should have said avocado.
Can you get these people to stop fighting like children?
It becomes scroll, scroll, scroll.
Oh, Lawd.... I know, huh?

This thread is absolutely nuts.

PEOPLE!

This is RR telling you to quit fighting!

So he's a crazy Christian & she's a wacky lesbian....

Who gives a f_ck?

Let's play Parcheesi !!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets use it in a sentence RR....
"Next week we are going on "avocation" to DisneyWorld"
((*l-))
Well...

Eating avocados is an avocation of mine.

Also, discovering all the cool things you can do with an avocado...

Did you know that the avacado seed makes a great projectile for a slingshot?
Name appears on post

Kingston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

I wiped their noses with tissues sometimes. They would raise their bodies up REALLY tall, taller than they EVER usually stand, and tilt their heads upwards, with their eyes half closed to stop the runniness pouring out. And sometimes they would make sounds with their croak box -- not croaking, just sort of whimpering or maybe like a cough from the post-nasal drip. They were in obvious distress, and they hated it. When they got the runniness under control, then they isolated themselves and partially buried themselves until their colds were finally over. So winter was rough, but now they're all happy.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
PEOPLE!
Who gives a f_ck?
Let's play Parcheesi !!
The fighting is over now. So... who's the whacky lesbian?

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Name appears on post wrote:
I wiped their noses with tissues sometimes. They would raise their bodies up REALLY tall, taller than they EVER usually stand, and tilt their heads upwards, with their eyes half closed to stop the runniness pouring out. And sometimes they would make sounds with their croak box -- not croaking, just sort of whimpering or maybe like a cough from the post-nasal drip. They were in obvious distress, and they hated it. When they got the runniness under control, then they isolated themselves and partially buried themselves until their colds were finally over. So winter was rough, but now they're all happy.
Who might they be?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Marriage is for losers.
:p
Losers Humm the world then is full of them.
Woman;But what she suppose to do when she likes that deep male voice or the way he slips thoses slippers on those feet or rolls up his shirt sleeves over thoses hairy arms.lol
Man;But what he suppose to do when He likes the smell of her perfume or the way she slips on her slippers or the way she brushes her hair.Yep man we are all losers but what a way to go.lol.
Name appears on post

Kingston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the type of gay person that will help gays move forward.
Your type (sorry) are the ones that make it easier for society to accept gays.
It's the really loud ones at the gay parades that make most of us sick.
I appreciate your honesty.
I don't think there's anything wrong with the loudness at gay parades. Why do gays have to suck up to the so-called "traditional" folks? I like the idea of gay parades PRECISELY because they're so flamboyant and embrace all forms of difference. The only problem is when "pride" is used as a defense mechanism in order to protect something, and inadvertently ends up trapping folks by making everything a reaction against oppressors and you no longer own yourself anymore. But, I think this is inevitable for nearly ANYONE who has been persecuted, or even just for those who are considered different in some way. And also, it's not REALLY "bad" to have a defense mechanism, but it's just, the point is that you shouldn't HAVE to have one, because being gay should just be like being left-handed, or having blonde hair, or blue eyes. And yet, it happens, because unlike having blonde hair, being gay is still persecuted for some reason. In some countries, being left-handed also still possesses stigma. And ultimately, this "pride as a reaction" thing HAS to happen when everyone everywhere is trying to bring each other down.
Name appears on post

Kingston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Who might they be?
Toads. 5 toads. My precious children.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
PEOPLE!
Who gives a f_ck?
Let's play Parcheesi !!
Amen to the absolutely nuts.Been a good education along the way lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...
Eating avocados is an avocation of mine.
Also, discovering all the cool things you can do with an avocado...
Did you know that the avacado seed makes a great projectile for a slingshot?
Thanks for the clue projectile and slingshot.lol I stuck one in soil and it grew six feet tall.And to think I was using rocks for my projectiles wondered why the driveway looked so bare.hummm lol.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
The fighting is over now. So... who's the whacky lesbian?
*shrugs*

'twas an example, nuttin more.

Good, no more fighting.

Can't we all just....

...get along?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Losers Humm the world then is full of them.
Woman;But what she suppose to do when she likes that deep male voice or the way he slips thoses slippers on those feet or rolls up his shirt sleeves over thoses hairy arms.lol
Man;But what he suppose to do when He likes the smell of her perfume or the way she slips on her slippers or the way she brushes her hair.Yep man we are all losers but what a way to go.lol.
Eh?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Name appears on post wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think there's anything wrong with the loudness at gay parades. Why do gays have to suck up to the so-called "traditional" folks? I like the idea of gay parades PRECISELY because they're so flamboyant and embrace all forms of difference. The only problem is when "pride" is used as a defense mechanism in order to protect something, and inadvertently ends up trapping folks by making everything a reaction against oppressors and you no longer own yourself anymore. But, I think this is inevitable for nearly ANYONE who has been persecuted, or even just for those who are considered different in some way. And also, it's not REALLY "bad" to have a defense mechanism, but it's just, the point is that you shouldn't HAVE to have one, because being gay should just be like being left-handed, or having blonde hair, or blue eyes. And yet, it happens, because unlike having blonde hair, being gay is still persecuted for some reason. In some countries, being left-handed also still possesses stigma. And ultimately, this "pride as a reaction" thing HAS to happen when everyone everywhere is trying to bring each other down.
Left handed, blue eyes & blonde hair are genetic. Sexual identity isn't.

You're gonna have to convince me that gays are persecuted before we can continue or before I'll believe that the crap that goes on at gay parades is in any way justifiable.
Name appears on post

Kingston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

I think all animals have to exist, regardless of whichever species. Humans can't survive alone on this Earth. And animals WANT to exist. This Earth wasn't intended for humans only, or for humans to dominate. All species fill niches that humans could never fill, and can do things that humans could never do. And I think if those species could speak human language, we would see that those species value those things. I don't think non-humans are "lacking" anything. I think they are just different. And clearly they can all feel emotions and pain, as well. And they have personalities. And studies have even been done in fish to prove that fish have distinct personalities, in spite of all of the trout looking physically identical to one another from a human perspective. Even the smallest microbes have pain receptors. And even if some species are not at all like humans, they possess emotions of their own kind and express them in their own ways. And they can learn and process. Many can adapt to environmental changes. They possess self-awareness,(Though self-awareness ABSOLUTELY and MOST CERTAINLY doesn't ALWAYS have to equal intelligence) which is clearly demonstrated through mating, being that they know who to mate with and therefore must recognize themselves as being of that kind. And some can do mirror tests, though this isn't conclusive because there are many isolated human tribes that have never used mirrors or even know what they are, also. And all of these things are harder for scientists to prove without human language being spoken, but look at how they once viewed and treated Autistic humans for the very same reason. Scientists don't know EVERYTHING, or much of anything at all, in fact, but what they are figuring out looks quite promising when it comes to non-human animal qualities. Non-human animals are sentient beings. And there is so much variation just in humans alone, that I'm sure other species also have a wide range of variation just within their own species categories. Other species may very well possess neurological diversity, for instance. And perhaps there ARE certain ones that don't feel emotions or pain, or even certain SPECIES as a whole, but that doesn't mean depriving them of their life experiences, either. There are some humans who can't feel pain, but you wouldn't kill them off, and you know they experience life in their own way. Self-preservation is the main thing. And I think most scientists are going at it the wrong way when they DON'T anthropomorphize, because if they don't know something, it's better to assume that non-humans CAN feel emotion and pain, to avoid the possibility of inadvertently causing terrible and unnecessary suffering. And to say that the more social species are somehow more intelligent is just bullshit. It doesn't mean they're more intelligent; it just means they're more like Neurotypical humans. And that's worse than anthropomorphizing, because it's exhibiting an anthropocentric bias and skewing the scientific results.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the clue projectile and slingshot.lol I stuck one in soil and it grew six feet tall.And to think I was using rocks for my projectiles wondered why the driveway looked so bare.hummm lol.
HA! No problem.

They work better if you let em dry out in the sun first :)

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing "restraining".
Closely followed by "order".
.. hi ya CJ ..

.. Adam wants me to be his Eve, less the fig leaf ..

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"California's second largest group next to Christianity is the non-religious, which consists of atheists, agnostics, and deists. It is one of the fastest growing groups in the state."
wiki
Don't be so quick to blame the religious, HL. Just because a person isn't religious doesn't mean they are pro gay marriage....
.. atheists share only one common denominator - a non-belief in a god ..

.. some atheists may find homosexual intimacy disgusting but the vast majority support equality for all. That's the very platform of secularism ..

.. again, most discrimination has its roots in the bible ..

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>You owe me an apology.
.. I apologize. Next time I'll bring three scarves instead of only one ..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

547 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 4 min RiccardoFire 36,498
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Aura Mytha 720,355
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Michael 532,491
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 7 min shyam 4,573
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 min RiccardoFire 93,674
Last Word + 2 14 min Richies Cool Man Diary 30
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 17 min Dave Nelson 224,060
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 18 min Strength and Honor 172,286
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 25 min Helga 72
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••