Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#510953 Mar 28, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see. I'm thankul to soon be leaving this place... Just a temp thing as my home is not here on earth.
And so you live your life you're waiting at a bus stop to be taken away. You are completely disconnected from your world. You consider it loathsome, ad say the word "worldly" with contempt.

And you are also alienated from your own humanity. You have been taught to say the word "flesh" while spitting. You despise your very nature.

What chance is there of an authentic spiritual existence with that psychology and contempt for the universe? Your natural connectivity to it has been severed, making you an alien in your own world. Look at your comment above again.

Your gratitude for being here has been perverted to a gratitude to not be tortured after death. Your sense of awe for the cosmos has been rechanneled into awe for a nonexistent ghost in a nonexistent realm. And you think that because you call the ghost a spirit, that you are spiritual.

This is all very unfortunate for you. You're missing the show while sitting at the bus stop.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#510954 Mar 28, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect.
Afterward, you gamed and danced.
You claimed it wasn't plagiarism because the source wasn't copyrighted,'member?
Yeah I danced, when in Rome.... it still wasn't plagiarism or theft or against the law and you couldn't prove that it was then just like you can't prove it now. All you ever do is dance and lie and refuse to admit any mistakes. It's cool, affects me not at all, prove it.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#510955 Mar 28, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is much like learning the rules at a grade school playground, isn't it ?
LOL! Yes. Exactly, well, I've learnt them now and am not backing down again until he proves it with Law.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#510956 Mar 28, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you need re-trained.
You don't have the s;lightest clue.
Yep. I received my degrees and a professorship based on my cluelessness.

You are completely insane, CJ.
Pretty soon you will be babbling like Shrinkie.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#510957 Mar 28, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! You really have no shame do you? LOL
You lying about yet another poster just proves that you're a liar silly.
ROFLMAO!
Great.

I don't call out others.

When I provide proof I do, then I'm lying about those poster.

Well here it is -- Dusty:

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...

-- David Reagan:

http://lamblion.com/articles/articles_bible6....

Theft is theft.

Lying is lying.

You are good at both.

Columbus, OH

#510958 Mar 28, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. I received my degrees and a professorship based on my cluelessness.
You are completely insane, CJ.
Pretty soon you will be babbling like Shrinkie.
Then a professor just got schooled by an old country boy, eh?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#510959 Mar 28, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Great.
I don't call out others.
-- David Reagan:
Theft is theft.
Lying is lying.
You are good at both.
Still no proof of your baseless claims against JLu.

Why are you so pathetic ?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#510960 Mar 28, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Then a professor just got schooled by an old country boy, eh?
You really should talk to a doctor about Haldol.

You don't know anything about plagiarism, copyright or mcuh of anything at all.
All you have is vicious lies about strangers.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#510961 Mar 28, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Great.
I don't call out others.
-- David Reagan:
Theft is theft.
Lying is lying.
You are good at both.
You excel at lying. Dusty did not claim the writings to be hers and you have no proof or evidence of theft, not for her or for me. Just dig a deeper hole CJ, it's fun to watch, at least until I get bored and go do something else :)
Calling you a liar is not lying by any stretch of the imagination, so you even lie about me lying which you also have no evidence of whatsoever. Carry on...

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#510962 Mar 28, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You really like Haldol huh? I'd precommend Zyprexa for him, assuming this isn't all a game of course.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#510964 Mar 28, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
You really like Haldol huh? I'd precommend Zyprexa for him, assuming this isn't all a game of course.
I've seen younger people respond well to Haldol. Had a student in whom the difference before and after was like night and day. From a mess to a charming active participant in life in a few weeks.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#510965 Mar 28, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
http://psychrights.org/articles/LevineLillyan...
I am an advocate against Zyprexa... and the harm it has already done, and still is.

The maker of is a snake in the grass... and keeps changing the links if they are negative feed back.

Have been fighting for many suffering/dying from the side effects of this... for 17 years now...

Try not to use it like a weapon... please? Enough damage has been done... to too many others.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#510966 Mar 28, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen younger people respond well to Haldol. Had a student in whom the difference before and after was like night and day. From a mess to a charming active participant in life in a few weeks.
Kewl. We don't use it much for psychiatric conditions here.

Columbus, OH

#510967 Mar 28, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
You excel at lying. Dusty did not claim the writings to be hers and you have no proof or evidence of theft, not for her or for me. Just dig a deeper hole CJ, it's fun to watch, at least until I get bored and go do something else :)
Calling you a liar is not lying by any stretch of the imagination, so you even lie about me lying which you also have no evidence of whatsoever. Carry on...
Try again, thief:

pla·gia·rism
[pley-juh-riz-uhm,-jee-uh-riz- ]
noun
an act or instance of using or closely imitating the language and thoughts of another author without authorization and the representation of that author's work as one's own, as by not crediting the original author....

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/plagia...

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#510968 Mar 28, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an advocate against Zyprexa... and the harm it has already done, and still is.
The maker of is a snake in the grass... and keeps changing the links if they are negative feed back.
Have been fighting for many suffering/dying from the side effects of this... for 17 years now...
Try not to use it like a weapon... please? Enough damage has been done... to too many others.
Ok sweetie and I know, it's sad but the drug companies own our Govt.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#510969 Mar 28, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I am aware that diabetes is a side effect of Zyprexa, however considering the psychosis it is prescribed for, that may be a less dibilitating illness.

Are there other common side effects?

Columbus, OH

#510970 Mar 28, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect.

But you may pretend all you want.

Your intermingling of fair use and plagiarism is proof you have no clue.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#510971 Mar 28, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn´t expected anything else from you since you act like a hidden gay activist.
Happy to not disappoint you, however I am not hidden, gay or an activist. I just express my opinions about things that I feel strongly about, usually only on the internet, and when referring to people that appear to have no human qualities at all.

I am likely a bigot against bigots.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#510972 Mar 28, 2013
Adam wrote:
@HL
You have already perverted the kids and the youth around you in your area where you at with your lies and your satanic perverted thoughts and now you have deceived the poor AnnieJ.Thus far and no further. You are trying to take your dirty homosexuality to the next level, and take the next opportunity in your Supreme Court to sue for same rights as heterosexual couples to compare it with
human rights and feminism to legalize your filthy sin of homosexuality in the public and to combine them to eathother and say wow,right? You stupid I am not a demon btw I am taking my time trying to help you to get you out of hell.But you choosed to live there.
You are a terrific ambassador for your church and what it can do for a person. Please post often, and in multiple venues.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#510974 Mar 28, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again, thief:
pla·gia·rism
noun
an act or instance of using or closely imitating the language and thoughts of another author without authorization and the representation of that author's work as one's own, as by not crediting the original author....
Try again, thief:
pla·gia·rism
noun

Nope. No proof of theft. Try again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 1 min andet1987 139
Mark Zuckerberg Is A Zionist Jew (Jul '12) 1 min Johnny 7
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 15 min andet1987 3,031
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 57 min Johnny 5,016
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 1 hr ET Proxima 76
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Aura Mytha 974,734
Please send me nude pics humans 1 hr ET Proxima 2
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Aura Mytha 70,878
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Michael 658,713
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 282,986
More from around the web