Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#510913 Mar 27, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I am confused by your words lately.
How can you count yourself a "warroir content"..
if you support such who cause harm to God's children as
Lawlest and Q and those like them- religious folks??
They
build a wall here on earth between
Christ and his people..every time they speak/ post..
-and you throw them a lifeline time after time--
even though- they are the ones condeming God's children
-when they have no God given right to do so..
I am at peace..thank you..
I wish the same for you.
And p.s..
BLL- topix mailed me his reply..
What is it with these posters who want to talk to me in
private??
Never really answer private msgs..
More than not..I'd prefer a msg.. via right here on wsjlm..
Then I would suggest you stop confusing yourself Le Le, and don't draw me into whatever you have between others and yourself, which I have never known the reason for, not being present when it all began.
I have no idea even why you all began your arrow practice between one another... and it's not my place to fight back with anyone.
I share.
So if this is your attitude for me sharing with you, then please save yourself the confusion.

Other folks comings and going are not my concern. Theirs and yours is between you and God. It is no different that I too do not come between one's free will. There isn't a soul who was not given this choice, and mine always has been peace. Nor are we given anything we cannot overcome in these situations. It depends if one really wants to make peace... or not. But never think you are alone in the fires which try us all.

If you are looking for more than this from me, you go about it the wrong way. Fight your own battles or leave them in God's hands.
You might be surprised. But to argue over sacred things is not my style, and personal attacks you will find only back fire.
There is a right and a wrong way to very problem under the sun. Personal insults solve nothing.

Sorry... but this time you have chosen the wrong person...
You want to share peace?
Then share in peace.
Otherwise don't share anything at all.
That Universal Law for a peacemaker goes for anyone.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#510914 Mar 27, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
If you've decided I'm on here 24/7 and you have no knowledge of time differences or my life, I'm afraid I can't help you Le_Le...
I'd like to help you but I need to know the root of your venom in order to do that. Why are you so mean Le_Le? How much nastier can you get? It's ok, throw it all on me, I can take it.
No..I just can't find a time to be here anymore without your
noise.

You calling me mean and nasty isn't going to change
the fact you are an attentionwh*re,, now is it??

--keep jumping for it.. jump jump.. that's it..
you've almost got all the attention you need for the day,, Lupy/Juicy..keep reaching and jumping and pretending..

See you tomorrow..
Sweet dreams?

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#510915 Mar 27, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't that important.
Please enlighten me.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#510916 Mar 27, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I would suggest you stop confusing yourself Le Le, and don't draw me into whatever you have between others and yourself, which I have never known the reason for, not being present when it all began.
I have no idea even why you all began your arrow practice between one another... and it's not my place to fight back with anyone.
I share.
So if this is your attitude for me sharing with you, then please save yourself the confusion.
Other folks comings and going are not my concern. Theirs and yours is between you and God. It is no different that I too do not come between one's free will. There isn't a soul who was not given this choice, and mine always has been peace. Nor are we given anything we cannot overcome in these situations. It depends if one really wants to make peace... or not. But never think you are alone in the fires which try us all.
If you are looking for more than this from me, you go about it the wrong way. Fight your own battles or leave them in God's hands.
You might be surprised. But to argue over sacred things is not my style, and personal attacks you will find only back fire.
There is a right and a wrong way to very problem under the sun. Personal insults solve nothing.
Sorry... but this time you have chosen the wrong person...
You want to share peace?
Then share in peace.
Otherwise don't share anything at all.
That Universal Law for a peacemaker goes for anyone.
I have chosen the wrong person??
For what have I chosen you for?
Really?
I do fight my own battles have never bothered anyone with them.

Good night Peace Warrior?

Columbus, OH

#510917 Mar 27, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's my take on it.
Polly (italian name) want a cracker (white woman)?
I think she might be a pimp, and believes you're a wop.
LOL.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#510918 Mar 27, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
noise.
you've almost got all the attention you need for the day,, Lupy/Juicy..keep reaching and jumping and pretending..
See you tomorrow..
Sweet dreams?
Let's see.

Luci and were here for an hour making fun of DR and Adam, then you showed up accusing of us cybersex.

You really do need a miracle, LeLe. I hope it is in God's plan.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#510919 Mar 27, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
To do s would be against the few things that I believe in.
I can't even pray for my own daughter.
Just "God's will be done."
Fair enough. I do that too sometimes. Other times I'm quite specific, especially when intercession is concerned.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#510920 Mar 27, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's my take on it.
Polly (italian name) want a cracker (white woman)?
I think she might be a pimp, and believes you're a wop.
LMAO!

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#510921 Mar 27, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I have chosen the wrong person??
For what have I chosen you for?
Really?
I do fight my own battles have never bothered anyone with them.
Good night Peace Warrior?
Good nite Le Le.

If 'chosen' is the wrong word by you choosing to post to me, than please give me another confusing English word to use.

In the meantime if it makes you happy... keep fighting... but don't leave God out of the battle.

You write as if you forget the battle is His in operation! Not yours per se'. Can't you see that?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#510922 Mar 27, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Please enlighten me.
The only thing I am qualified to enlighten anyone about is Computer Sciences, History, Anthropology, Music and Philosophical Taoism.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#510923 Mar 27, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
noise.
See you tomorrow..
Sweet dreams?
Wow. You just get meaner and meaner. Why Lele? What have I ever done to you? Is it because I didn't give you any parenting tips? Ok... I answer you...

I can be on topix 24/7, I don't need to sleep and never do at all, I manage my household, am raising some awesome kids, have time for cyber sax, I foster animals and at the moment am looking after newborn kitties and their mother as well as 2 dogs and another pregnant cat, the kittens are so adorable, I wish I could show you......where was I? Oh yeah, I also study, am working on something written, can and do repair software and hardware, am an excellent cook and find time for exercise when I can be bothered but am pretty slim anyway from all I simultaneously do and I always talk to God... how? Well, don't tell anyone but I am supremely efficient because I am Wonder Woman.

So now you know.

Why are you so mean Lele?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#510924 Mar 27, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough. I do that too sometimes. Other times I'm quite specific, especially when intercession is concerned.
Requests can backfire if you aren't specific enough.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#510925 Mar 28, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Requests can backfire if you aren't specific enough.
LOL... yes they can! But I'm no good at asking for things for myself....

“"None shall pass"”

There

#510926 Mar 28, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... yes they can! But I'm no good at asking for things for myself....
Fair dinkum.

Columbus, OH

#510927 Mar 28, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing I am qualified to enlighten anyone about is Computer Sciences, History, Anthropology, Music and Philosophical Taoism.
And yet you're trying to school me on intellectual property law on another thread as we "speak".

Ain't that a hoot?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#510928 Mar 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Is that what you were taught? Then answer thus: Why was Jesus brought to court at night when that was illegal? Why'd the Pharisees want to keep it all hush, hush?
I don't know. I don't know that it happened, either.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#510929 Mar 28, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it makes me think about what if we didn’t have Sisters and Brothers in Christ. I’m just glad we do have them to share, love and learn with.(And yes sometimes to fight with, LOL.)
I feel that any folk who 'fight' are insecure in themselves HFN.

To fight over the Bible is only for adult minds who dissect.

To debate over the Word, is not unhealthy.

But to simply believe is all that Jesus said... "unless you become as a little child..." who literally do simply believe, and see more in the whole concept of the kingdom of God... leaving the door forever open to see even more.

This to me is the perfect balance between fiction and no fiction. And needs no proof. As a child is more often than an adult, open to all things being possible...
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Satan tries but in the end God wins.
This character to me too is like the big bad wolf of religion. The beginning of confusion between God and mankind.

To know God is not to be confused with any fear factor between us. As perfection began with Him, so it is automatic that any end returns to his beginning. Thus wins. It was declared from the start.

His Word never returns to any ears without good Reason... let alone His.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#510930 Mar 28, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you're trying to school me on intellectual property law on another thread as we "speak".
Ain't that a hoot?
WTF CJ? I don't see you attacking hundreds of others copy pasting all over topix. You translated the Greek incorrectly. Get over yourself.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#510931 Mar 28, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't that a hoot?
Yes. Because it is part of my training and my curriculum.

What was your academic standing again ?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#510932 Mar 28, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF CJ? I don't see you attacking hundreds of others copy pasting all over topix. You translated the Greek incorrectly. Get over yourself.
Is that was this all about ?
Is CJ pne of those Christian that likes to make up definitions for Greek and Hebrew words ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Rosa_Winkel 70,127
Whose fault was it that O.J. Simpson beat murde... (Mar '16) 2 min Glitter940 25
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 5 min ImFree2Choose 2,987
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min marge 658,415
Websleuths & Tricia Griffith is a fraud. Especi... 9 min Cakez6365 5
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 12 min Nipz2876 18,766
If you spend 3 hours or more on Topix every day... 16 min Humps4061 3
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 33 min Twizzler4158 4,937
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 37 min BonBon6156 282,874
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 40 min Hugs8397 974,641
More from around the web