Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Don't be disappointed in your teens' attitude and involvement (or lack thereof) in ministry. Instead, give them a challenge; raise the bar; make worship and ministry REAL to them. Make sure you are being a good example?and pray. "Dear God, please send the right people and circumstances into my teen's life to influence them for good and for you. I pray for my church youth leaders, school teachers and all authorities in my child's life. I pray for these leaders' souls, for their attitudes, and for wisdom in leading today's teens in the right direction. I pray for my teen's heart and soul and for all of his/her friends; that you will keep tugging and speaking to them, that they will listen to your call and follow wisdom. Please protect them Father. In Jesus' name I commit them to you. Amen.
Prime time with God
Amen.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
America isn't 2,000 years old. We are progressing. But you can't blame this on religion and/or Christianity.
.. yes I can. Most all discrimination has been biblically based ..
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
For example, remember CA had that Prop 8 a few years ago? It was voted down by about 55% of Californians. And California is probably the least religious state in the country.
.. this again? The Mormon and Catholic church tipped the scales on Proposition 8. They spent an obscene amount of money and encouraged members to donate their time to ensure its passage. Both sects should lose their IRS exemption ..
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You are of your father,the devil. Why are you here,you son of wicked LIES?
Yeah, yeah thatīs the only thing I hear from you. Since you have been here you have always been his son. Now you accuse me being his son. You are evil clown, a jungle midget, a wicked demon with big mouth and a hypocrite pretending being christian. Itīs time to pull off your mask and to show the world your real face mister doctor REALITY.Fuck off you ainīt better than homosexuals.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
YAY!!!
I found this pic curious:
http://www.123rf.com/photo_15100852_two-lesbi...
One wonders how that lesbian is pregnant....
.. she's just fat, pickle head ..

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, but I think you can do better than that if you turn off the dogma and rhetoric and use your brain (I apologize if your brain is not functional; no offence intended).
It probably was intended but not unexpected given the source, you are not accustomed to hearing strong and true Godly wisdom applied in a logical manner to any conversation because it is some thing above what you are used to dealing, I would call it a brain malfunction on your part, but more truthfully and mercifully it is ignorance on a very high level to think that you can have "church" without Christ in the equation, you are ignorant on two fronts..........both spiritually and naturally.

Blessings.
Doctor REALITY

Hot Springs Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, yeah thatīs the only thing I hear from you. Since you have been here you have always been his son. Now you accuse me being his son. You are evil clown, a jungle midget, a wicked demon with big mouth and a hypocrite pretending being christian. Itīs time to pull off your mask and to show the world your real face mister doctor REALITY.Fuck off you ainīt better than homosexuals.
You are of the Wicked One,who the Lord Christ Almighty ejected from heaven with the speed of lightning.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't have any response, why doesn't that surprise anyone?
Just gave one, you didn't see it because it flew completely over your head.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You are of your father,the devil. Why are you here,you son of wicked LIES?
Dork!

“Which "god"?”

Since: Dec 12

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> The reported FBI data shows that for a (5) year period ending in 2011 there were..
8878 murders by guns
8967 murders by knives.
89 more murders by knives than guns.
The final reported year (2011) having 107 more murders committed by knives than guns.
What report did you read?
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

The implication is if we grant these rights to lesbians and let us convince that lesbian love on the basis of human rights and secularism(removing the religion laws from the societies is their gain)and on the basis of feminism, should be allowed, then gay couples would demand the same rights, and we donīt want that. One thing leads to another.1+1=2
Doctor REALITY

Hot Springs Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Micah in HIDING wrote:
<quoted text>
The pits of hell await thy wicked soul.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the honor my Friend... even a daughter has a place with Him, That is healing enough.
Again thank you for sharing.
Take Care for now again... it looks like you have enough on your hands without my interference.
I will give your ears a rest!
God Bless til then.
(((( IRRIRA ))))

No problem here my friend, I've have been dealing with unbelievers of this sort for years now, they don't really fill one of my hands let alone both, continue to heal and grow more and more in grace my sister, for all honest hearts have a place at God's side.

Blessings.

“Which "god"?”

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> It was right in the post you replied to.
Ah... no... seems like pirate shenanigans to me...
Doctor REALITY

Hot Springs Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_EjIxFR8z50Q/SndIVIg...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I can't speak for Catcher, of course, but I am in fact an ordained minister.
Ok........

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

No fun here ...later.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Making the actual claim is unnecessary..."G_O_D ".
<quoted text>After driving tractor-trailers for 10+ years, I obtained the ability to tell the difference between experienced and amateur drivers. There's one way to tell that, most likely, only experience can reveal.
Hahahahaha, Good evening BLL, how're you tonight bro?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I read no further Lawest than the above statement.
I am trying to limit myself to people that are willing to discuss without sarcasm...snide remarks...etc etc
Well...maybe an occassional rebuttal to shrinky dink...
I came to Topix to discuss my opinions and to hear the opinions of others...not to bicker and battle...time for me to get back to that...keep myself out of the fray.
Thank you for at least reading my post.
Sorry Annie, just giving you the most honest and truthful answer to your question as I could.
Doctor REALITY

Hot Springs Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

“Which "god"?”

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you accuse others without of any own descency and own honor?
your a...just is itching,and nobody foult is?
only your own,because you stick into your a.... to long AAA batery male not washed device
That's a little unfair Doc, my device is very clean thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 490,821 - 490,840 of596,624
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

635 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Sheilaa 109,796
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min RiccardoFire 89,620
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Kaitlin the Wolf Witch 680,943
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min River Tam 217,304
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min truth 512,363
Weird News 18 min xxx 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 19 min lovewithin 38,037
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 3 hr Me and u 288
•••
•••
•••