Comments
490,761 - 490,780 of 599,943 Comments Last updated 22 min ago

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#510717 Mar 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Then how could an unconstitutional thing like DOMA exist in law for almost 20 years?
You tell me.

Long Beach, CA

#510719 Mar 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know.
But racial identity & sexual identity are different things.
And this is why you are a work in progress.

Long Beach, CA

#510720 Mar 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
True.
<quoted text>
That's putting it mildly....
<quoted text>
Not just Topix, it's the real world too.
Y'all gays seem to be everywhere :)
But I gotta admit, I saw a dude today that was obviously gay, tight pants, girlie shirt, etc. I couldn't help but roll my eyes...
Sorry.
<quoted text>
It doesn't help me so much. For all I know you're a man...
If you're not, you'd flash me & prove me wrong ;)
RR, without disclosing confidences, I can tell you that HL is a woman.

You have Catcher's word.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#510721 Mar 27, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, but so long as Christ is "pulling" for me........that is ALL that I need.
Peace.
Sorry. Jesus is dead. And Christ is a myth.

But their anagram is still pulling for ya.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#510722 Mar 27, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch a tv show from say the 70's. At that time something good might have been called "far out" In the 80's it was cool. In 2013 something thought good is called "sick". My point is that things that man thinks important are in a constant state of change. To me one of the reasons words and meanings change here is because the devil is the false god or antichrist spirit now in charge on this earth. No doubt that spirit lived in John Lennon as he once said that those that served Christ (Christianity) would fade. It has not nor will you ever have any success with your working to move people that are in Christ Jesus into thinking that we should give up because our faith is old and irrelevant. One thing that has had quite an impact on me is meeting Christians from other parts of the world outside of the spectrum of the politcs in the U.S.A. Very thankful for that.
Chris, congratulations on your meeting these people from other parts of the world, as it is always exciting to meet people from other places that share a common interest.

However, I think you are wrong about the future of Christianity and belief in a deity in general, because the numbers clearly show that all of the developed countries (perhaps that is not the right word, but whatever word one uses for the countries that are world leaders in social issues, industry, technology, advancement of education, medicine, general knowledge, etc.), beliefs in a god, or at least active participation in an organization such as a church is rapidly declining and will continue to do so, except for pockets where some rather strange faddish sects spring up and prosper for a time, usually attracting mainly people who are in some serious state of misfortune, such as living on the streets, addictions, business failures (people who have lost hope and are easily swayed with promises that won't be met).

Where religions still are prevalent we see large population growth, forced religions, lower education, less prosperous nations. Though there are always exceptions, beliefs in a supernatural deity, in general, tend to decrease as education and other advancements increase.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#510723 Mar 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
... it might help gays if they quit acting so different from everybody else....
ROFLMAO

You are probably surrounded by gay people and don;t even know it.

You mistake the minority for the majority.
For all you know your father is gay, your boss is Bi and your secretary is a lesbian.

Sexual preference is not discernable by appearance or public behavior.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#510724 Mar 27, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. yes I can. Most all discrimination has been biblically based ..
<quoted text>
.. this again? The Mormon and Catholic church tipped the scales on Proposition 8. They spent an obscene amount of money and encouraged members to donate their time to ensure its passage. Both sects should lose their IRS exemption ..
"California's second largest group next to Christianity is the non-religious, which consists of atheists, agnostics, and deists. It is one of the fastest growing groups in the state."

wiki

Don't be so quick to blame the religious, HL. Just because a person isn't religious doesn't mean they are pro gay marriage....

Location hidden

#510725 Mar 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
RR, without disclosing confidences, I can tell you that HL is a woman.
You have Catcher's word.
Oh....

The word of a lawyer...

Set in stone, no doubt.

:p

Location hidden

#510726 Mar 27, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
For all you know your father is gay, your boss is Bi and your secretary is a lesbian.
Riiight....

Cuz all men like rainbow socks...

And all women like short hair & pick up trucks....

Lol

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#510727 Mar 27, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
.... You will know them by the love they have.....
Like the hate you have for gay people ?

<face palm>
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#510728 Mar 27, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Good evening Lupy, HFN and Adam, hope all is well for everyone.
Good evening to you too Lawest. Iím good except for a minor problem but no matter. Iím still good. Hope you are well too.
HFN

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

#510729 Mar 27, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. Jesus is dead. And Christ is a myth.
But their anagram is still pulling for ya.
More lies...

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

#510730 Mar 27, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
Sometimes it is :)
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#510731 Mar 27, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you know, you are not helping.
You havenīt done your homework.

Location hidden

#510732 Mar 27, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh no. The word of God is quite clear on it. I just see his rants as pointless. My wife lived it and all the hell that goes with it. Latter.
Without knowing exactly what you mean, I am guessing that you are saying that your wife lived the life of a lesbian, and then somehow, or for some reason, changed and married you, who I assume is a man. Curious claim, but I would need more information about her previous claim of being lesbian (if that is what you refer to), what the hell was she lived (which I suspect the life of a lesbian can be hell, especially in the past and in some places because of the horrible and unjustified persecution of gay people by bigots).

If she was living as a lesbian then switched to the life of a heterosexual, then I would need some more information about her true sexuality, since it would appear that either then or now she was/is confused about her true sexual orientation, or she is a true bi-sexual.

Not being homosexual myself, I can only hypothesize about these matters, because I have not had to deal with being part of a persecuted minority like that.

Because of unjust societal pressure and persecution throughout most of history against homosexuals, I am aware that many of them have experienced living a 'hell' through no fault of their own, other than being true to themselves.

Location hidden

#510733 Mar 27, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh no. The word of God is quite clear on it. I just see his rants as pointless. My wife lived it and all the hell that goes with it. Latter.
I perhaps should have added that what the word of God on it is of no relevance to me.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#510734 Mar 27, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
Talk about insanity. Without a doubt those that are homosexual are in the minority. Just make it up as you go.

Clearwater and Honolulu

#510735 Mar 27, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies...
From the father of lies. Nothing new under the sun.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#510736 Mar 27, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies...
Incorrect.

Clearwater and Honolulu

#510737 Mar 27, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I perhaps should have added that what the word of God on it is of no relevance to me.
Your choice. For me and my wife its life. I should say anything and anyone that stands against is the world system that we no longer serve.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has God ever performed a miracle in your life, ... (Aug '08) 3 min melissalqr 2,058
China Sees Growth in a Web of Fast Trains (Feb '10) 22 min China Forever 4
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min macumazahn 733,027
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 49 min guest 538,994
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 50 min JUDEletePete 117,972
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 52 min Blck 464
Difference between white masons and black masons (Apr '08) 1 hr Blck 312
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr Blck 106
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr CunningLinguist 226,355
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Dr_Zorderz 258,000
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••