“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#510725 Mar 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
RR, without disclosing confidences, I can tell you that HL is a woman.
You have Catcher's word.
Oh....

The word of a lawyer...

Set in stone, no doubt.

:p

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#510726 Mar 27, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
You are probably surrounded by gay people and don;t even know it.
You mistake the minority for the majority.
For all you know your father is gay, your boss is Bi and your secretary is a lesbian.
Sexual preference is not discernable by appearance or public behavior.
Riiight....

Cuz all men like rainbow socks...

And all women like short hair & pick up trucks....

Lol

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#510727 Mar 27, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
.... You will know them by the love they have.....
Like the hate you have for gay people ?

<face palm>
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#510728 Mar 27, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Good evening Lupy, HFN and Adam, hope all is well for everyone.
Good evening to you too Lawest. Iím good except for a minor problem but no matter. Iím still good. Hope you are well too.
HFN

“I want three words:”

Since: Dec 12

"Woman. Atheist. Anarchist."

#510729 Mar 27, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. Jesus is dead. And Christ is a myth.
But their anagram is still pulling for ya.
More lies...

#510730 Mar 27, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
For all you know your father is gay, your boss is Bi and your secretary is a lesbian.
Sometimes it is :)
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#510731 Mar 27, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you know, you are not helping.
You havenīt done your homework.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#510732 Mar 27, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh no. The word of God is quite clear on it. I just see his rants as pointless. My wife lived it and all the hell that goes with it. Latter.
Without knowing exactly what you mean, I am guessing that you are saying that your wife lived the life of a lesbian, and then somehow, or for some reason, changed and married you, who I assume is a man. Curious claim, but I would need more information about her previous claim of being lesbian (if that is what you refer to), what the hell was she lived (which I suspect the life of a lesbian can be hell, especially in the past and in some places because of the horrible and unjustified persecution of gay people by bigots).

If she was living as a lesbian then switched to the life of a heterosexual, then I would need some more information about her true sexuality, since it would appear that either then or now she was/is confused about her true sexual orientation, or she is a true bi-sexual.

Not being homosexual myself, I can only hypothesize about these matters, because I have not had to deal with being part of a persecuted minority like that.

Because of unjust societal pressure and persecution throughout most of history against homosexuals, I am aware that many of them have experienced living a 'hell' through no fault of their own, other than being true to themselves.

Location hidden

#510733 Mar 27, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh no. The word of God is quite clear on it. I just see his rants as pointless. My wife lived it and all the hell that goes with it. Latter.
I perhaps should have added that what the word of God on it is of no relevance to me.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#510734 Mar 27, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
Talk about insanity. Without a doubt those that are homosexual are in the minority. Just make it up as you go.

Clearwater and Honolulu

#510735 Mar 27, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies...
From the father of lies. Nothing new under the sun.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#510736 Mar 27, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies...
Incorrect.

Clearwater and Honolulu

#510737 Mar 27, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I perhaps should have added that what the word of God on it is of no relevance to me.
Your choice. For me and my wife its life. I should say anything and anyone that stands against is the world system that we no longer serve.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#510738 Mar 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh....
The word of a lawyer...
Set in stone, no doubt.
:p
Why must you resort to being a lowlife?

You owe me an apology.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#510739 Mar 27, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Good evening Lupy, HFN and Adam, hope all is well for everyone.
Good morning LAWEST100. I hope you fell good. Lately I was too busy. Always the same evil spirits who pisses off.

#510740 Mar 27, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the hate you have for gay people ?
<face palm>
That was mean!

Clearwater and Honolulu

#510741 Mar 27, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Without knowing exactly what you mean, I am guessing that you are saying that your wife lived the life of a lesbian, and then somehow, or for some reason, changed and married you, who I assume is a man. Curious claim, but I would need more information about her previous claim of being lesbian (if that is what you refer to), what the hell was she lived (which I suspect the life of a lesbian can be hell, especially in the past and in some places because of the horrible and unjustified persecution of gay people by bigots).
If she was living as a lesbian then switched to the life of a heterosexual, then I would need some more information about her true sexuality, since it would appear that either then or now she was/is confused about her true sexual orientation, or she is a true bi-sexual.
Not being homosexual myself, I can only hypothesize about these matters, because I have not had to deal with being part of a persecuted minority like that.
Because of unjust societal pressure and persecution throughout most of history against homosexuals, I am aware that many of them have experienced living a 'hell' through no fault of their own, other than being true to themselves.
No time to repost it now. Short answer is she lived as a lesbian and was set free by Christ when she was born again. What is unjust are the lies called truth. And the word of God you dismiss is quite clear on it. Reading this forum there are many bigots that oppose Christians and many no longer post here becasue of it. Matters not to me as God has the final word.

#510742 Mar 27, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect.
Yes, you usually are CJ.

Location hidden

#510743 Mar 27, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, but on the spiritual..........your posts are very clear on the subject, your unbelief betrays your lack of Godly knowledge, it really is an open book.
Well, if you mean that I lack knowledge that god exists, then you are right, because I share that with 100% of the world population. However, if you mean lack of knowledge about subject of the God that you likely claim exists, and all that goes with that, I suspect, but don't know for sure, that my knowledge of the subject is as great as or even greater than yours. I am 66 and was immersed in Christianity for around 45 years of that, and I, fortunately or unfortunately, have a higher than average IQ and learning ability than most, so can likely hold my own in that department.

I just, unlike many who haven't thought about it, are afraid to think about it, or do not have the mental ability to think about it, have thought my way out of a belief in a deity which no man, that has ever been made known to me, has ever confirmed to exist.

Because I am a quick learner, some evidence that I am wrong would likely get me back on the believing track, though I can't imagine that happening in my lifetime considering my current age, nor do I have any real desire for that to happen.

I am quite content in my atheism.

#510744 Mar 27, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text> From the father of lies. Nothing new under the sun.
LOL... I don't think CJ is clever enough to be azaziel, I'm guessing your comment will flatter him though. I love reading your posts about your wife btw, they are beautiful and give me hope for mankind and marriage in general :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Rick in Kansas 270,162
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min uknaked 39,960
Israel End is Near 11 min Someone 31
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Rider on the Storm 817,694
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min June VanDerMark 579,156
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 25 min RiccardoFire 114
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 28 min RiccardoFire 97,994
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 56 min WasteWater 1,992
More from around the web