Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#510745 Mar 27, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about insanity. Without a doubt those that are homosexual are in the minority. Just make it up as you go.
Hey! In all fairness, isn't that what most toxic posters do?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#510746 Mar 27, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if you mean that I lack knowledge that god exists, then you are right, because I share that with 100% of the world population. However, if you mean lack of knowledge about subject of the God that you likely claim exists, and all that goes with that, I suspect, but don't know for sure, that my knowledge of the subject is as great as or even greater than yours. I am 66 and was immersed in Christianity for around 45 years of that, and I, fortunately or unfortunately, have a higher than average IQ and learning ability than most, so can likely hold my own in that department.
I just, unlike many who haven't thought about it, are afraid to think about it, or do not have the mental ability to think about it, have thought my way out of a belief in a deity which no man, that has ever been made known to me, has ever confirmed to exist.
Because I am a quick learner, some evidence that I am wrong would likely get me back on the believing track, though I can't imagine that happening in my lifetime considering my current age, nor do I have any real desire for that to happen.
I am quite content in my atheism.
Clearly. You're very calm here boooots. Just an observation.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#510747 Mar 27, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
What report did you read?
I misinterpreted the report in it's "guns"...and acknowledged that already.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#510748 Mar 27, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I predict and argument involving only 300+ rifle deaths being less than knife related deaths, thus making 6000+ firearms related deaths invisible. Ok, not really a prediction, more like the most recent argument I heard.
Really?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#510749 Mar 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I misinterpreted the report in it's "guns"...and acknowledged that already.
You have? Ok... my mistake, sorry :)

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#510750 Mar 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Not from you sweetie... don't shoot! Have you read this?

eforeitsnews.com/science-and-technology/2013/...
Adam

Germany

#510751 Mar 27, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right about Adam but wrong about homosexuality, but at least you took the initiative to tell Adam what he needs to hear. There should be an effective way to rid these sites of people like him, not because they should not have a right to express an opinion, but because they do not have the brains to act as human beings.
I didn´t expected anything else from you since you act like a hidden gay activist.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#510752 Mar 27, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch a tv show from say the 70's. At that time something good might have been called "far out" In the 80's it was cool. In 2013 something thought good is called "sick". My point is that things that man thinks important are in a constant state of change. To me one of the reasons words and meanings change here is because the devil is the false god or antichrist spirit now in charge on this earth. No doubt that spirit lived in John Lennon as he once said that those that served Christ (Christianity) would fade. It has not nor will you ever have any success with your working to move people that are in Christ Jesus into thinking that we should give up because our faith is old and irrelevant. One thing that has had quite an impact on me is meeting Christians from other parts of the world outside of the spectrum of the politcs in the U.S.A. Very thankful for that.
If i may, i can agree with you to a point. As for the true followers of Jesus Christ who are rooted and grounded will endure to the end, they shall not be moved. I totally agree. The problem that we see and have today in this country/world is all the false teachers and preachers who have lead astray thousands of people from THE ''sound doctrine'' of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. There is a famine in the land today and has been here for a while, and thats not a famine of bread and water, but for the ''hearing'' of the Word!!

Bible speaks of this in 2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#510753 Mar 27, 2013
Adam

Germany

#510754 Mar 27, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>The pits of hell await thy wicked soul.
You gonna die soon for your sins.
Adam

Germany

#510755 Mar 27, 2013
@Doctor REALITY

You stupid I am not a demon btw I am taking my time trying to help you to get you out from hell.But you choosed to live there.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#510756 Mar 27, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn´t expected anything else from you since you act like a hidden gay activist.
Hidden? Go read a couple of threads in Christian Forum...

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#510757 Mar 27, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
But I was just warming up.
Good to see you.
Hey ya CJ,
Yo Mac ...

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#510758 Mar 27, 2013
Adam vs Doc - Now there's a healthy conversation.
Adam

Germany

#510759 Mar 27, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Back at you. You evil clown. Get lost we are all tired from your bullshit.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#510760 Mar 27, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about insanity. Without a doubt those that are homosexual are in the minority. Just make it up as you go.
You are either stupid or deceitful.

I said the outwardly gay are the minority of gay people.

You make me believe that your story about you and your wife being "ex-gay" are a pack of lies. Probably just more fundie christer bullshit. Typical.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#510761 Mar 27, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
That was mean!
The truth often is.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#510762 Mar 27, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
Adam vs Doc - Now there's a healthy conversation.
ROFLMAO

A TV sitcom in the making. "The New Odd Couple". They get married in the season finale.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#510763 Mar 27, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
A TV sitcom in the making. "The New Odd Couple". They get married in the season finale.
Oooh! I do love weddings! LOL Meanwhile, I think I've angered a pirate, might go underground for awhile...

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#510764 Mar 27, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
Just thought of the season finale... they blow up everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min Pad 647,104
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 30 min Ooogah Boogah 49,698
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 35 min Sonny Wu 167
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 41 min Ooogah Boogah 971,831
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr Steve III 391
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ2 281,296
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 44,733
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Annaleigh 105,693
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 16 hr Jockfullonutz 28
More from around the web