“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#510660 Mar 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
YAY!!!
I found this pic curious:
http://www.123rf.com/photo_15100852_two-lesbi...
One wonders how that lesbian is pregnant....
.. she's just fat, pickle head ..

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#510661 Mar 27, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, but I think you can do better than that if you turn off the dogma and rhetoric and use your brain (I apologize if your brain is not functional; no offence intended).
It probably was intended but not unexpected given the source, you are not accustomed to hearing strong and true Godly wisdom applied in a logical manner to any conversation because it is some thing above what you are used to dealing, I would call it a brain malfunction on your part, but more truthfully and mercifully it is ignorance on a very high level to think that you can have "church" without Christ in the equation, you are ignorant on two fronts..........both spiritually and naturally.

Blessings.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#510662 Mar 27, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, yeah thatīs the only thing I hear from you. Since you have been here you have always been his son. Now you accuse me being his son. You are evil clown, a jungle midget, a wicked demon with big mouth and a hypocrite pretending being christian. Itīs time to pull off your mask and to show the world your real face mister doctor REALITY.Fuck off you ainīt better than homosexuals.
You are of the Wicked One,who the Lord Christ Almighty ejected from heaven with the speed of lightning.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#510663 Mar 27, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't have any response, why doesn't that surprise anyone?
Just gave one, you didn't see it because it flew completely over your head.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#510664 Mar 27, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You are of your father,the devil. Why are you here,you son of wicked LIES?
Dork!

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#510665 Mar 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> The reported FBI data shows that for a (5) year period ending in 2011 there were..
8878 murders by guns
8967 murders by knives.
89 more murders by knives than guns.
The final reported year (2011) having 107 more murders committed by knives than guns.
What report did you read?
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#510666 Mar 27, 2013
The implication is if we grant these rights to lesbians and let us convince that lesbian love on the basis of human rights and secularism(removing the religion laws from the societies is their gain)and on the basis of feminism, should be allowed, then gay couples would demand the same rights, and we donīt want that. One thing leads to another.1+1=2
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#510667 Mar 27, 2013
Micah in HIDING wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, yeah thatīs the only thing I hear from you. Since you have been here you have always been his son. Now you accuse me being his son. You are evil clown, a jungle midget, a wicked demon with big mouth and a hypocrite pretending being christian. Itīs time to pull off your mask and to show the world your real face mister doctor REALITY.Fuck off you ainīt better than homosexuals.
The pits of hell await thy wicked soul.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#510668 Mar 27, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the honor my Friend... even a daughter has a place with Him, That is healing enough.
Again thank you for sharing.
Take Care for now again... it looks like you have enough on your hands without my interference.
I will give your ears a rest!
God Bless til then.
(((( IRRIRA ))))

No problem here my friend, I've have been dealing with unbelievers of this sort for years now, they don't really fill one of my hands let alone both, continue to heal and grow more and more in grace my sister, for all honest hearts have a place at God's side.

Blessings.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#510669 Mar 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> It was right in the post you replied to.
Ah... no... seems like pirate shenanigans to me...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#510670 Mar 27, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_EjIxFR8z50Q/SndIVIg...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#510671 Mar 27, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I can't speak for Catcher, of course, but I am in fact an ordained minister.
Ok........

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#510672 Mar 27, 2013
No fun here ...later.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#510673 Mar 27, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Making the actual claim is unnecessary..."G_O_D ".
<quoted text>After driving tractor-trailers for 10+ years, I obtained the ability to tell the difference between experienced and amateur drivers. There's one way to tell that, most likely, only experience can reveal.
Hahahahaha, Good evening BLL, how're you tonight bro?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#510674 Mar 27, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I read no further Lawest than the above statement.
I am trying to limit myself to people that are willing to discuss without sarcasm...snide remarks...etc etc
Well...maybe an occassional rebuttal to shrinky dink...
I came to Topix to discuss my opinions and to hear the opinions of others...not to bicker and battle...time for me to get back to that...keep myself out of the fray.
Thank you for at least reading my post.
Sorry Annie, just giving you the most honest and truthful answer to your question as I could.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#510675 Mar 27, 2013

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#510676 Mar 27, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you accuse others without of any own descency and own honor?
your a...just is itching,and nobody foult is?
only your own,because you stick into your a.... to long AAA batery male not washed device
That's a little unfair Doc, my device is very clean thank you.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#510677 Mar 27, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. Very busy this week. Thankful. Praying for those that are being tortured as we get close to Easter.
Been a little busy myself, have a Blessed one my friend.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#510678 Mar 27, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Ok........
I do not in fact require your approval. Or permission.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#510679 Mar 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back and look. You have to read properly.
All firearms 8583
knives 1694
Do the math.
I predict and argument involving only 300+ rifle deaths being less than knife related deaths, thus making 6000+ firearms related deaths invisible. Ok, not really a prediction, more like the most recent argument I heard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 4 min SobieskiSavedEurope 450
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Good-Evil 793,503
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Anthony MN 567,344
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 18 min Ex_Irontonian 97,416
Scientific proof for God's existence 43 min HipGnosis 487
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 45 min Pegasus 267,254
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 56 min Johnny 2,951
More from around the web