|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm...
I don't know, but it might help gays if they quit acting so different from everybody else.
What I mean is, you never hear a straight man identify himself as a straight man. Just the man. Why does a gay man feel the need to force a different identification on himself? Why must he say "I am a gay man"?
Now it's just my opinion, I could be very wrong, but I think the "normal" gays - the ones that don't wear rainbow socks and have a strong lisp and call guys "girlfriend"- help gays a lot more than hurt gays.
Thoughts?
This is how we perceive you. It's a stereotype, I know. It sucks, I know.
.. humans tend to stereotype people that they can't understand ..

.. you were raised in a culture that frowned on sissy boys and butch women. Because of Topix forums, you're slowly starting to understand gays/lesbians come in all shapes and sizes ..

.. people like River Tam, Lacez, Wilderide and myself must remain highly visible. That's the only way you'll ever find out who we really are ..

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all.
Emily Dickinson
Tis only when we become so invisible ourselves that such innocents shine so brightly lil sister. God has a way of protecting his jewels, and a way of showing for the eye that can see. I know you can!
Thanx for sharing in Love.
Your welcome.God bless lu2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Name appears on post wrote:
And "Autism" is the non-Autistic, or Allistic, label for us, not OUR label. And, you know, I often prefer non-human animals to human animals, as I think Autistics and most non-human animals are a lot alike, and I feel relaxed around them because they don't lie. And, in spite of not FAVORING humans above non-human animals like non-Autistics tend to (I think non-human animals and human animals are equal. I think all species are unique in very special ways, as well as as individuals, but everyone of all species is ultimately equal.), I don't hate humans JUST for being human. I do, however, often find the majority to be exceptionally cruel in the name of their anthropocentricism, and yes, it makes me sick and horrified and disgusted. I think we all need, in general, to check our privilege with regards to other species as well as other humans. And yes, I do believe all life has potential.
Can you count cards?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly..
I wonder....
At the end of the day.
And in the scheme of things..
Do you think wondering and worrying about such things as what
you ask here..benefit the Kingdom of God..
in any way?
I don't know when BLL will get back to you there Le Le... but it seems to be a measure many find the impulse to become a part of.

Personally?

I would rather count my self a warrior content to see that any reach the gate > safely < ... and last of all... believe enough that I might be worthy to be invited in.

My custom is called respect first for others... what I already need, God knows.

Take Care again and be at Peace.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

@HL

You have already perverted the kids and the youth around you in your area where you at with your lies and your satanic perverted thoughts and now you have deceived the poor AnnieJ.Thus far and no further. You are trying to take your dirty homosexuality to the next level, and take the next opportunity in your Supreme Court to sue for the same rights as heterosexual couples to compare it with
human rights and feminism to legalize your filthy sin of homosexuality in the public and to combine them to eathother and say wow,right? You stupid I am not a demon btw I am taking my time trying to help you to get you out of hell.But you choosed to live there.
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

@HL

You have already perverted the kids and the youth around you in your area where you at with your lies and your satanic perverted thoughts and now you have deceived the poor AnnieJ.Thus far and no further. You are trying to take your dirty homosexuality to the next level, and take the next opportunity in your Supreme Court to sue for same rights as heterosexual couples to compare it with
human rights and feminism to legalize your filthy sin of homosexuality in the public and to combine them to eathother and say wow,right? You stupid I am not a demon btw I am taking my time trying to help you to get you out of hell.But you choosed to live there.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. humans tend to stereotype people that they can't understand ..
True.
.. you were raised in a culture that frowned on sissy boys and butch women.
That's putting it mildly....
Because of Topix forums, you're slowly starting to understand gays/lesbians come in all shapes and sizes ..

Not just Topix, it's the real world too.

Y'all gays seem to be everywhere :)

But I gotta admit, I saw a dude today that was obviously gay, tight pants, girlie shirt, etc. I couldn't help but roll my eyes...

Sorry.
.. people like River Tam, Lacez, Wilderide and myself must remain highly visible. That's the only way you'll ever find out who we really are ..
It doesn't help me so much. For all I know you're a man...

If you're not, you'd flash me & prove me wrong ;)

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know about that case. It was monumental, and I agree with it 100%.
However, I really can't put gays in the same plight of blacks. Every black person is born black and cannot help being black. Just because there black doesn't mean they're doing something wrong.
I understand that some gays might be born gay, but I will not concede or think that all gays are born gay.
.. again, causation doesn't matter. Some people fall in love with the same gender ..

.. quit fighting this, interracial and gay marriage is the same principle. The reason for discrimination has always been based on one or two bible verses and the Christian Church ..

.. to withhold human rights based a 2,000 year-old book is insanity ..

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you my Sister!
You are a buzzzzzy bee planting these seeds.
Bless you.
The harvest is ready - now - and the reaping is taking place. Others are grinding the flour ready for the bread feast. I wonder who will want to share the eating when they smell the warm fresh aroma of true good food?
...and as Cheri and I would say...
hambe kahle... go in peace.
Tis a beautiful garden too.For ye are all children of God.God bless lu2.
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

O HL you greedy devoted homosexual lesbian you have already perverted the kids and the youth around you in your area where you at with your satanic perverted thoughts and lies.Thus far and no further. And now you are trying to deceive others in the net with your greedy lesbian spams.You are trying to take your dirty homosexuality to the next level, and take the next opportunity in your Supreme Court to sue for same rights as heterosexual couples to compare it with
human rights on the secular basic to legalize your filthy sin of homosexuality in the public and to combine them to eathother and say wow,right? You stupid I am not a demon btw I am taking my time trying to help you to get you out from hell.But you choosed to live there.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. your post is based solely in religious dogmata and bible based discrimination ..
.. things will not get ugly because gay marriage will have no analogous impact on your life or the lives of other Christians ..
.. the next hurdle? Changing views of Christians like yourself. That will be abstract and long-term but it will happen ..
No, it won't. I love you in truth. God and His Holy word never change. We have a 1611 (reproduction) King James bible. It reminds me that the things of Christ stay the same. Time means nothing when talking about God. Nations rise and fall. What was cool a few years ago is now sick (and thats good) John Lennon was wrong and so are you.

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
But I gotta admit, I saw a dude today that was obviously gay, tight pants, girlie shirt, etc. I couldn't help but roll my eyes...
Sorry.
.. that's part of your enculturation ..

.. these may help ..

http://www.123rf.com/stock-photo/lesbian_wome...
(For the guys - R Rated)

http://www.123rf.com/stock-photo/sexy_gay.htm...
(For the gals - PG Rated)
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't help me so much. For all I know you're a man...
If you're not, you'd flash me & prove me wrong ;)
<< flashing RR two small boobs:(*)(*) >>

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
You words say you don't value your life here on
earth Chris Clearwater.
I am talking about your life/well being Chris..Something a little
more important than where you hail from.
I have been posting to you for many years.. Yes. I care.
We aren't allies or friends... but, why wouldn't I care..
ENJOY YOUR LIFE!!
It's a gift.
Reading a young male Christian, as yourself, rejoicing at the thought of leaving this world as we know it
(which you testify to alot on wsjlm)- makes one believe this life
we are given..hasn't been a gift to treasure.
Again I do enjoy life. My only point is many people that have disagreed with me over the years like you have said some of the same things. I'm not happy, ect. The reason I question you really caring is the way you bush off my testimony and my wifes and often (seem) to side with people that hate Christ. Again really any of our thoughts mean nothing, Christ has the final word. Imo my view of longing for the day of a world where the devil is not the false god as he is here is not so strange. Songs have been written about it.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

I think my post was cut?
Ja, my Friend... when we go over the limit of 4,000 - as seen at the base of a post it will run into -red figures - then it is cut.
I just want to say 'I too am a freak'.

Wearing out 'badge of honor' is worth sharing every word you write.
Thank you for this. If we were all the same it would be a boring world.

Did you see Annie J's post with the link to
Jesus & The Mud Puddle
http://morningstoryanddilbert.wordpress.com/2...

Glad to see you are happy too.
How are your toads?
I have a dear little black crow who adopted us after his wing was broken. He sure brings so much pleasure, in the place of losing my little dog.

Intelligent Crow.

There are many to enjoy if you have YouTube.
Love always to you...
< this post was cut by me to make room to talk to you >
Continued...

"I think that if more were to look at the extremes without dismissing them, we could understand truly what it means to be alive, to be on this Earth, even specifically to be human. I don't mind being a "freak" and consider it to be a badge of honor. I'm not a "social" being, and most of the time I prefer isolation. But many non-Autistics have done the same thing. Or maybe they were Autistic, who knows? Even Jesus went into the wilderness, Buddha meditated under the Mahabodhi tree, etc. I need to spend a considerable time detached, focusing inward, not allowing the judgments of the outside to affect me. I like nature because nature doesn't judge, it just IS. But I don't hate, and I don't like to judge often either. And I don't think all of these social rules are necessary. As a matter of fact, they overwhelm me. Spending time with others can get too exhausting, partly because I spend so much time systematizing, and also because others penetrate so deeply into my being, and disturb me in all sorts of ways. Also, I just like being alone with my thoughts, and find it to be the most peaceful. And a significant amount of the time, humans are just too demanding, requiring ALL of my attention directed toward them and it causes an overload because my brain doesn't work like that. My brain focuses on EVERYTHING, taking in every detail and sensation, and often I just regard humans as being part of the background. Whereas in non-Autistics, socialization and small talk and humans are at the forefront. With myself and non-Autistics, we just have different brains, different neurological wiring, and I'm sure non-Autistics would get tired around us as well. But the difference is, Autistics are expected to conform with the majority a lot of the time and we just can't do it because we're not programmed that way. But non-Autistics are not expected to conform with Autistics because "Autistic" isn't about a collective. Autistics are more about our own individuality, as opposed to being social."

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Good evening one and all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. again, causation doesn't matter. Some people fall in love with the same gender ..
.. quit fighting this, interracial and gay marriage is the same principle. The reason for discrimination has always been based on one or two bible verses and the Christian Church ..
.. to withhold human rights based a 2,000 year-old book is insanity ..
Okay, okay. Causation doesn't matter. That makes sense. I guess it really doesn't matter...

America isn't 2,000 years old. We are progressing. But you can't blame this on religion and/or Christianity.

For example, remember CA had that Prop 8 a few years ago? It was voted down by about 55% of Californians. And California is probably the least religious state in the country.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
That I am more qualified to address the history, archeology and anthropology matters on this thread than most ?
Agreed.
No. That you have the unique ability to discern between "feces" and what-not because of experience, just like a seasoned liar can tell, better than others, when people are lying.

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
O HL you greedy devoted homosexual lesbian you have already perverted the kids and the youth around you in your area where you at with your satanic perverted thoughts and lies.Thus far and no further. And now you are trying to deceive others in the net with your greedy lesbian spams.You are trying to take your dirty homosexuality to the next level, and take the next opportunity in your Supreme Court to sue for same rights as heterosexual couples to compare it with
human rights on the secular basic to legalize your filthy sin of homosexuality in the public and to combine them to eathother and say wow,right? You stupid I am not a demon btw I am taking my time trying to help you to get you out from hell.But you choosed to live there.
.. what part of "restraining order" don't you understand ??..

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Tis a beautiful garden too.For ye are all children of God.God bless lu2.
Amen to that.
luvU2.

Hey! Don't pull out that weed I can eat that one!
~~grin~~
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
You are of your father,the devil. Why are you here,you son of wicked LIES?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••