|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, PW..
Not sure what ya mean,''after being back''?
Give me some more intel on that plz? grinn
Guess I was trying to say 'I haven't seen you for quite some time'.
[as Curious2no]
Now I know why you are 'curious to know'!
~~smile~~

It never ceases to amaze me how little - even tiny - expressions in the one language can differ to a point of confusion in the same language speaking lands. Any wonder even the Bible can be to many?

If you want more 'intelligence' on this... it's a bonus to to even make an effort to communicate, but that's a hard one for any who do not comprehend the Living Word!
Blessings

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, why thank you!
I can't wait to move out in a year or so with him.
Congrats! Enjoy the day! Thankful to be married now but sometimes I miss the days when I could have my shorts on the floor. Lol.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
I see.:) Thank you for letting me know.
Feel better now?
no probs...

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
You are welcome. I’m glad to share it.
HFN
Hey my sister in east Tn. Gods love. Saw a car from Knoxville on the causeway home from work. Sucks we are having record cold here this week!

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Congrats! Enjoy the day! Thankful to be married now but sometimes I miss the days when I could have my shorts on the floor. Lol.
Thanks, and thankfully I live in a place where it doesn't matter who you love, you can still marry them.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
HFN
I know you are Sister, that is why I try and acknowledge... and sometimes it opens a door to others who can identify. As in this one...'keeping watch'. For heaven knows there are enough who are sleeping and it can get a bit lonely... sometimes.
So this is shared.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

@HL

You have already perverted AnnieJ and took her on your side.You are trying to take lebinism to the next level next to feminism and to combine them to eathother and say wow,right? I am not a demon btw I am taking my time to help you.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>you are fully right

all of us have free choice,
and every sin judge will be by God

they have constitutional rights like maried man with women

only they not suppose to proudly enter not their places and spit around their bad intime sexual lifes

there is nobody business to know their private parts,and intime sex lifes at night or brothels
So why do you keep thinking about it?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Who is wise and understanding amoung you.Let him show it by his good life,by deeds done in humility that come from wisdom.But if you harbor bitter envy and selfish ambition in your hearts,do not boast about it or deny the truth.Such wisdom does not come down from heaven but is earthly unspiritual of the devil.For where you have envy and selfish ambitions there you find disorder and every evil practice.
But widsom that comes from heaven is first of all pure;then peace-loving,considerate,submi ssive,full of good mercy and good fruit,impartial and sincere.Peacemakers who sow in peace raise a harvest of righteousness.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
HFN
Another 'watch' I had ready to share...
mmmmmmmmm

Matthew 28
The Report of the Guard
11 Now when they were going, behold, some of the watch came into the city, and showed unto the chief priests all the things that were done.

12 And when they were assembled with the elders, and had taken counsel, they gave large money unto the soldiers,

13 saying, Say ye, His disciples came by night, and stole him away while we slept.

14 And if this come to the governor's ears, we will persuade him, and secure you.

15 So they took the money, and did as they were taught: and this saying is commonly reported among the Jews until this day.

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, and thankfully I live in a place where it doesn't matter who you love, you can still marry them.
Oh, I see. I'm thankul to soon be leaving this place... Just a temp thing as my home is not here on earth.

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are fully right
all of us have free choice,
and every sin judge will be by God
they have constitutional rights like maried man with women
only they not suppose to proudly enter not their places and spit around their bad intime sexual lifes
there is nobody business to know their private parts,and intime sex lifes at night or brothels
Yes. And we know that before the Lord returns this world will turn to hell. God is good and has the last word. Thankful He has way more patience than man does.

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
So why do you keep thinking about it?
Might be the propaganda campaign going on. Just saw an add on the news for "homosexual marriage". From my Christian worldview marriage is a symbol of the bride of Christ and the church. Nothing that pop culture, the gov or really anyone says or does will change that. I would expect things might get quite ugly. Hope not.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. Very busy this week. Thankful. Praying for those that are being tortured as we get close to Easter.
It is torture enough to remember Chris...
Be Blessed Brother.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see. I'm thankul to soon be leaving this place... Just a temp thing as my home is not here on earth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
This world is not my home.

~~smile~~ Chris!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not quite what I said. I don't consider Dim a bully. I was interested in whether Christians would take a moral stand concerning slander.
<quoted text>
I don't see those as reasons to not speak against Dim. Au contraire. Those are fine reasons to castigate him.
<quoted text>
I don't see him that way. He's more of a puppy that craps the carpet.
<quoted text>
Because I care, and it takes a village. Call it tough love.
Oh..
-but, I am trying to convey that they won't speak up because
he is a bully.
Whether he is slandering someone or not..

These fellas here almost hide in his support.
If you are on Skom's side.. he will fight your battle w/ viciousness... and most times win it for you.

After all his garbage towards me the other night he ended on the
note that I am picking on "poor" Q and Lawlest.
He brought them up..when they weren't even in the fray..
-big eye opener for me..

This is why no one dares speak against him or his friends...did you see one believer here even ask him to calm down??

He is foaming at the mouth and Lupy/Juicy is doing cartwheels egging him on..
There's something wrong with this picture when they call you
(IANS)
out over and over and let him slide??
What's the word I am looking for..........

I agree it takes a village to raise a child- and I am all about tough love..
but, I wonder why do you really care??

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
It is torture enough to remember Chris...
Be Blessed Brother.
We are indeed! Yes. Sometime back I heard someone objected to a passion play at this time of year. I'm first to say that I am responsible (my sins) for the Lord being killed on the cross. But now He lives. Glory.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
Who is wise and understanding amoung you.Let him show it by his good life,by deeds done in humility that come from wisdom.But if you harbor bitter envy and selfish ambition in your hearts,do not boast about it or deny the truth.Such wisdom does not come down from heaven but is earthly unspiritual of the devil.For where you have envy and selfish ambitions there you find disorder and every evil practice.
But widsom that comes from heaven is first of all pure;then peace-loving,considerate,submi ssive,full of good mercy and good fruit,impartial and sincere.Peacemakers who sow in peace raise a harvest of righteousness.
I see you my Sister!

You are a buzzzzzy bee planting these seeds.
Bless you.

The harvest is ready - now - and the reaping is taking place. Others are grinding the flour ready for the bread feast. I wonder who will want to share the eating when they smell the warm fresh aroma of true good food?

...and as Cheri and I would say...
hambe kahle... go in peace.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. because of DOMA, legal gay/lesbian marriages and civil unions are not recognized by the federal government and none of the benefits of marriage under federal law will apply including:
1. Social Security, veterans' and military benefits for spouses.
2. Spousal Privilege (Trials)
3. Immigration of spouse.
4. 179 tax benefits that take marital status into account including estate taxes and joint income tax returns.
5. Employee Benefits (Insurance, medical leave, bereavement, etc.)
6. Death Benefits.
7. Legal action for wrongful death, etc.
8. Crime victim recovery benefits.
9. The list goes on.
.. at one time, slavery and interracial marriage was a state right. Here is an excerpt from the Amicus Brief regarding DOMA by read by justices of the Supreme Court:
{snipped for space}
Hmmm...

I don't know, but it might help gays if they quit acting so different from everybody else.

What I mean is, you never hear a straight man identify himself as a straight man. Just the man. Why does a gay man feel the need to force a different identification on himself? Why must he say "I am a gay man"?

Now it's just my opinion, I could be very wrong, but I think the "normal" gays - the ones that don't wear rainbow socks and have a strong lisp and call guys "girlfriend"- help gays a lot more than hurt gays.

Thoughts?

This is how we perceive you. It's a stereotype, I know. It sucks, I know.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. if RR is sincerely interested, he can start with the Loving v. Virginia 1967 SCOTUS ruling which invalidated laws prohibiting interracial marriage ..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loving_v._Virgin...
Yes, I know about that case. It was monumental, and I agree with it 100%.

However, I really can't put gays in the same plight of blacks. Every black person is born black and cannot help being black. Just because there black doesn't mean they're doing something wrong.

I understand that some gays might be born gay, but I will not concede or think that all gays are born gay.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

327 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GMO foods and you! 2 min UidiotRaceMakeWorldPEace 64
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min ocxz 115,875
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min River Tam 722,590
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min Saigon Suicide Squad 257,187
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 26 min racism warrior 4,927
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 32 min Student 38,492
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr UidiotRaceMakeWorldPEace 172,602
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Liam 533,887
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 7 hr bottom1980 484
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••