Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#510691 Mar 27, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey my sister in east Tn. Gods love. Saw a car from Knoxville on the causeway home from work. Sucks we are having record cold here this week!
Hey my Friend.
I guess that made you a want to, at least a little, come this way for a visit with family and old friends. I hope it doesn’t stay that cold for long. We had snow yesterday but it didn’t lay. I all for warm weather coming and staying!
:)
Blessings to you and your wife.
HFN
Adam

Germany

#510692 Mar 27, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You are of the Wicked One,who the Lord Christ Almighty ejected from heaven with the speed of lightning.
Not christ like from you, however.You don´t understand the teachinfg of christ. You blaspheme everytime when you say he is the almighty god. It´s gonna be your problem. So I guess it is you who is wicked. You are just stupid and must go back to school.You can´t even count til 3.Moron

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#510693 Mar 27, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect.
You can do better.
A blind man may sometime continually ask for someone to show him something else when he wasn't able to see what he has already been shown.

Concentrate on that one.

Since: Jul 08

Westland, MI

#510694 Mar 27, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. what part of "restraining order" don't you understand ??..
I'm guessing "restraining".

Closely followed by "order".
Adam

Germany

#510695 Mar 27, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Them dang Lebanese.
What exactly do you mean? I am not lebanese btw.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#510696 Mar 27, 2013
Good evening Lupy, HFN and Adam, hope all is well for everyone.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#510697 Mar 27, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You good evening there >>>Lawest<<<
It has gone 11 am Thurs here now, the birds are singing after a much cooler overnight rain. The kind which a garden loves... while the sun tries hard to filter thru.
God Bless
(c:

Westland, MI

#510698 Mar 27, 2013
Name appears on post wrote:
I think my post was cut?
With any luck it was.

Westland, MI

#510699 Mar 27, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>No. That you have the unique ability to discern between "feces" and what-not because of experience, just like a seasoned liar can tell, better than others, when people are lying.
He's better than most.

Mind you, he's not CJ.

But how many of them can there be?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#510700 Mar 27, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are Sister, that is why I try and acknowledge... and sometimes it opens a door to others who can identify. As in this one...'keeping watch'. For heaven knows there are enough who are sleeping and it can get a bit lonely... sometimes.
So this is shared.
Yes, it makes me think about what if we didn’t have Sisters and Brothers in Christ. I’m just glad we do have them to share, love and learn with.(And yes sometimes to fight with, LOL.)

Westland, MI

#510701 Mar 27, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly do you mean? I am not lebanese btw.
I didn't say you were, goofy.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#510702 Mar 27, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, what is the point of this? My wife years before I knew her was caught up in this. You win people to God (Jesus) by loving them. I know that lifestyle is wrong but man let go and let God!
You are right about Adam but wrong about homosexuality, but at least you took the initiative to tell Adam what he needs to hear. There should be an effective way to rid these sites of people like him, not because they should not have a right to express an opinion, but because they do not have the brains to act as human beings.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#510703 Mar 27, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. most people do ..
<quoted text>
.. sure it does, depends who's interpreting the bible ..
<quoted text>
.. that's cool ..
<quoted text>
.. what ??..
Watch a tv show from say the 70's. At that time something good might have been called "far out" In the 80's it was cool. In 2013 something thought good is called "sick". My point is that things that man thinks important are in a constant state of change. To me one of the reasons words and meanings change here is because the devil is the false god or antichrist spirit now in charge on this earth. No doubt that spirit lived in John Lennon as he once said that those that served Christ (Christianity) would fade. It has not nor will you ever have any success with your working to move people that are in Christ Jesus into thinking that we should give up because our faith is old and irrelevant. One thing that has had quite an impact on me is meeting Christians from other parts of the world outside of the spectrum of the politcs in the U.S.A. Very thankful for that.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#510704 Mar 27, 2013
Adam wrote:
@HL
You have already perverted AnnieJ and took her on your side.You are trying to take lebinism to the next level next to feminism and to combine them to eathother and say wow,right? I am not a demon btw I am taking my time to help you.
Just so you know, you are not helping.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#510705 Mar 27, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Good evening Lupy, HFN and Adam, hope all is well for everyone.
Good morning Law, may I call you Law? How are you? I seem to have lost my taste for fighting...

Clearwater, FL

#510706 Mar 27, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Been a little busy myself, have a Blessed one my friend.
Indeed. About to call it a night. My day now starts at 4:45 a.m. Just think a short time ago that was when I quit work and slept days! So thankful God gives me what I need when I need it. Take care and blessings.

Westland, MI

#510707 Mar 27, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>A blind man may sometime continually ask for someone to show him something else when he wasn't able to see what he has already been shown.
Concentrate on that one.
Concentrate on doing better.

Remember: Chess is pulling for ya.

Clearwater, FL

#510708 Mar 27, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right about Adam but wrong about homosexuality, but at least you took the initiative to tell Adam what he needs to hear. There should be an effective way to rid these sites of people like him, not because they should not have a right to express an opinion, but because they do not have the brains to act as human beings.
Uh no. The word of God is quite clear on it. I just see his rants as pointless. My wife lived it and all the hell that goes with it. Latter.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#510709 Mar 27, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, yeah that´s the only thing I hear from you. Since you have been here you have always been his son. Now you accuse me being his son. You are evil clown, a jungle midget, a wicked demon with big mouth and a hypocrite pretending being christian. It´s time to pull off your mask and to show the world your real face mister doctor REALITY.Fuck off you ain´t better than homosexuals.
Adam, I highly doubt that you are better than anyone. For your own sake, why don't you go find someplace to play with kids your own age.

You have made it very clear that you are an idiot and really have no brains, so why keep reminding us of those sad facts?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#510710 Mar 27, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Another 'watch' I had ready to share...
mmmmmmmmm
Matthew 28
The Report of the Guard
11 Now when they were going, behold, some of the watch came into the city, and showed unto the chief priests all the things that were done.
12 And when they were assembled with the elders, and had taken counsel, they gave large money unto the soldiers,
13 saying, Say ye, His disciples came by night, and stole him away while we slept.
14 And if this come to the governor's ears, we will persuade him, and secure you.
15 So they took the money, and did as they were taught: and this saying is commonly reported among the Jews until this day.
Yes Satan tries but in the end God wins.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min Gods r Delusion x... 673,296
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 42 min Rob Ford Sr 286,296
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Catcher1 104,723
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr _Drifter 981,314
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr _Drifter 4,052
_____POPE Francis 100% EXPOSED_____ 2 hr Peter Ross 9
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Peter Ross 445,813
More from around the web