Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#510621 Mar 27, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. your post is based solely in religious dogmata and bible based discrimination ..
.. things will not get ugly because gay marriage will have no analogous impact on your life or the lives of other Christians ..
.. the next hurdle? Changing views of Christians like yourself. That will be abstract and long-term but it will happen ..
If da gays get murrrried I'll just get so so so...

I don't even wanna think about it!

Hey, what does DOMA mean?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#510622 Mar 27, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats one thing I'm not big on, wearing shirts, crosses ect. You will know them by the love they have... God knows. Latter. Got get dinner.
Take Care Brother... thanx for sharing.
Name appears on post

Berwick, PA

#510623 Mar 27, 2013
I am an outsider. But I don't hate. I allow myself to remain as individualistic as possible, and express myself. I'm an outsider, because by nature I don't fit in anywhere, and it's beautiful. And I dress in a "weird" way, and have a "weird" brain. There's nothing wrong with difference and I have the courage and the confidence to express it. Not only that, but by dressing differently it allows me to remain focused on my individuality in a world that often gives way to or enforces "group mentalities" at the expense of one's own thoughts. I am not afraid to be me, and I recognize that my thoughts are no less valid than the so-called "experts." But I choose to have mercy on others. I don't think being an individual or even being non-social means that your separatism must be done in hatred. I like getting to know folks who are also highly individualistic. I like giving others the benefit of the doubt. And even if I can't always put myself in their shoes, that doesn't mean they're "valued" less than I am. I see the way that I dress as artistic, an appreciation for beauty in all forms, even those forms of beauty which are often under-appreciated. I appreciate those things which are often considered "repulsive" by others, just as I appreciate many things. I dress and have a so-called weird appearance due to a general appreciation for this so-called weirdness and being weird myself, and having a desire to see this weirdness and, in essence, "be the change I want to see in the world." And I like the attention I receive for my appearance sometimes, that I may not otherwise have received, as well, because it necessitates critical thinking on behalf of others, and challenges me as well. Sometimes the attention catches me off guard though, because the way I look is just who I am and sometimes I want to be alone and I'm unprepared, or I'm not feeling well due to all the sensory information hitting me at once. Also, I just like being me, and the way I look DOES reflect me. I think that if more were to look at the extremes without dismissing them, we could understand truly what it means to be alive, to be on this Earth, even specifically to be human. I don't mind being a "freak" and consider it to be a badge of honor. I'm not a "social" being, and most of the time I prefer isolation. But many non-Autistics have done the same thing. Or maybe they were Autistic, who knows? Even Jesus went into the wilderness, Buddha meditated under the Mahabodhi tree, etc. I need to spend a considerable time detached, focusing inward, not allowing the judgments of the outside to affect me. I like nature because nature doesn't judge, it just IS. But I don't hate, and I don't like to judge often either. And I don't think all of these social rules are necessary. As a matter of fact, they overwhelm me. Spending time with others can get too exhausting, partly because I spend so much time systematizing, and also because others penetrate so deeply into my being, and disturb me in all sorts of ways. Also, I just like being alone with my thoughts, and find it to be the most peaceful. And a significant amount of the time, humans are just too demanding, requiring ALL of my attention directed toward them and it causes an overload because my brain doesn't work like that. My brain focuses on EVERYTHING, taking in every detail and sensation, and often I just regard humans as being part of the background. Whereas in non-Autistics, socialization and small talk and humans are at the forefront. With myself and non-Autistics, we just have different brains, different neurological wiring, and I'm sure non-Autistics would get tired around us as well. But the difference is, Autistics are expected to conform with the majority a lot of the time and we just can't do it because we're not programmed that way. But non-Autistics are not expected to conform with Autistics because "Autistic" isn't about a collective. Autistics are more about our own individuality, as opposed to being social.
Name appears on post

Berwick, PA

#510624 Mar 27, 2013
And "Autism" is the non-Autistic, or Allistic, label for us, not OUR label. And, you know, I often prefer non-human animals to human animals, as I think Autistics and most non-human animals are a lot alike, and I feel relaxed around them because they don't lie. And, in spite of not FAVORING humans above non-human animals like non-Autistics tend to (I think non-human animals and human animals are equal. I think all species are unique in very special ways, as well as as individuals, but everyone of all species is ultimately equal.), I don't hate humans JUST for being human. I do, however, often find the majority to be exceptionally cruel in the name of their anthropocentricism, and yes, it makes me sick and horrified and disgusted. I think we all need, in general, to check our privilege with regards to other species as well as other humans. And yes, I do believe all life has potential.
Name appears on post

Berwick, PA

#510625 Mar 27, 2013
I think my post was cut?
Name appears on post

Berwick, PA

#510626 Mar 27, 2013
I think Topix is all glitchy......

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#510627 Mar 27, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says I don't? Lol. You remind me of another poster that once told me she knew I wasn't born in Hawaii. Tell you what Le Le, let God take care of it. I am thankful for each day and my point is that next to what comes next, eternity, time is indeed short for us. I doubt your really care about me or my wife but could be wrong, hope so. No matter we are well and love each day. But I do long for what comes next living as we were meant to with God without sin and the lies that destory this world.
You words say you don't value your life here on
earth Chris Clearwater.

I am talking about your life/well being Chris..Something a little
more important than where you hail from.

I have been posting to you for many years.. Yes. I care.
We aren't allies or friends... but, why wouldn't I care..

ENJOY YOUR LIFE!!
It's a gift.

Reading a young male Christian, as yourself, rejoicing at the thought of leaving this world as we know it
(which you testify to alot on wsjlm)- makes one believe this life
we are given..hasn't been a gift to treasure.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#510628 Mar 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm...
I don't know, but it might help gays if they quit acting so different from everybody else.
What I mean is, you never hear a straight man identify himself as a straight man. Just the man. Why does a gay man feel the need to force a different identification on himself? Why must he say "I am a gay man"?
Now it's just my opinion, I could be very wrong, but I think the "normal" gays - the ones that don't wear rainbow socks and have a strong lisp and call guys "girlfriend"- help gays a lot more than hurt gays.
Thoughts?
This is how we perceive you. It's a stereotype, I know. It sucks, I know.
.. humans tend to stereotype people that they can't understand ..

.. you were raised in a culture that frowned on sissy boys and butch women. Because of Topix forums, you're slowly starting to understand gays/lesbians come in all shapes and sizes ..

.. people like River Tam, Lacez, Wilderide and myself must remain highly visible. That's the only way you'll ever find out who we really are ..

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#510629 Mar 27, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all.
Emily Dickinson
Tis only when we become so invisible ourselves that such innocents shine so brightly lil sister. God has a way of protecting his jewels, and a way of showing for the eye that can see. I know you can!
Thanx for sharing in Love.
Your welcome.God bless lu2

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#510630 Mar 27, 2013
Name appears on post wrote:
And "Autism" is the non-Autistic, or Allistic, label for us, not OUR label. And, you know, I often prefer non-human animals to human animals, as I think Autistics and most non-human animals are a lot alike, and I feel relaxed around them because they don't lie. And, in spite of not FAVORING humans above non-human animals like non-Autistics tend to (I think non-human animals and human animals are equal. I think all species are unique in very special ways, as well as as individuals, but everyone of all species is ultimately equal.), I don't hate humans JUST for being human. I do, however, often find the majority to be exceptionally cruel in the name of their anthropocentricism, and yes, it makes me sick and horrified and disgusted. I think we all need, in general, to check our privilege with regards to other species as well as other humans. And yes, I do believe all life has potential.
Can you count cards?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#510631 Mar 27, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly..
I wonder....
At the end of the day.
And in the scheme of things..
Do you think wondering and worrying about such things as what
you ask here..benefit the Kingdom of God..
in any way?
I don't know when BLL will get back to you there Le Le... but it seems to be a measure many find the impulse to become a part of.

Personally?

I would rather count my self a warrior content to see that any reach the gate > safely < ... and last of all... believe enough that I might be worthy to be invited in.

My custom is called respect first for others... what I already need, God knows.

Take Care again and be at Peace.
Adam

Germany

#510632 Mar 27, 2013
@HL

You have already perverted the kids and the youth around you in your area where you at with your lies and your satanic perverted thoughts and now you have deceived the poor AnnieJ.Thus far and no further. You are trying to take your dirty homosexuality to the next level, and take the next opportunity in your Supreme Court to sue for the same rights as heterosexual couples to compare it with
human rights and feminism to legalize your filthy sin of homosexuality in the public and to combine them to eathother and say wow,right? You stupid I am not a demon btw I am taking my time trying to help you to get you out of hell.But you choosed to live there.
Adam

Germany

#510633 Mar 27, 2013
@HL

You have already perverted the kids and the youth around you in your area where you at with your lies and your satanic perverted thoughts and now you have deceived the poor AnnieJ.Thus far and no further. You are trying to take your dirty homosexuality to the next level, and take the next opportunity in your Supreme Court to sue for same rights as heterosexual couples to compare it with
human rights and feminism to legalize your filthy sin of homosexuality in the public and to combine them to eathother and say wow,right? You stupid I am not a demon btw I am taking my time trying to help you to get you out of hell.But you choosed to live there.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#510634 Mar 27, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. humans tend to stereotype people that they can't understand ..
True.
.. you were raised in a culture that frowned on sissy boys and butch women.
That's putting it mildly....
Because of Topix forums, you're slowly starting to understand gays/lesbians come in all shapes and sizes ..

Not just Topix, it's the real world too.

Y'all gays seem to be everywhere :)

But I gotta admit, I saw a dude today that was obviously gay, tight pants, girlie shirt, etc. I couldn't help but roll my eyes...

Sorry.
.. people like River Tam, Lacez, Wilderide and myself must remain highly visible. That's the only way you'll ever find out who we really are ..
It doesn't help me so much. For all I know you're a man...

If you're not, you'd flash me & prove me wrong ;)

With Established Harem

#510635 Mar 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know about that case. It was monumental, and I agree with it 100%.
However, I really can't put gays in the same plight of blacks. Every black person is born black and cannot help being black. Just because there black doesn't mean they're doing something wrong.
I understand that some gays might be born gay, but I will not concede or think that all gays are born gay.
.. again, causation doesn't matter. Some people fall in love with the same gender ..

.. quit fighting this, interracial and gay marriage is the same principle. The reason for discrimination has always been based on one or two bible verses and the Christian Church ..

.. to withhold human rights based a 2,000 year-old book is insanity ..

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#510636 Mar 27, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you my Sister!
You are a buzzzzzy bee planting these seeds.
Bless you.
The harvest is ready - now - and the reaping is taking place. Others are grinding the flour ready for the bread feast. I wonder who will want to share the eating when they smell the warm fresh aroma of true good food?
...and as Cheri and I would say...
hambe kahle... go in peace.
Tis a beautiful garden too.For ye are all children of God.God bless lu2.
Adam

Germany

#510637 Mar 27, 2013
O HL you greedy devoted homosexual lesbian you have already perverted the kids and the youth around you in your area where you at with your satanic perverted thoughts and lies.Thus far and no further. And now you are trying to deceive others in the net with your greedy lesbian spams.You are trying to take your dirty homosexuality to the next level, and take the next opportunity in your Supreme Court to sue for same rights as heterosexual couples to compare it with
human rights on the secular basic to legalize your filthy sin of homosexuality in the public and to combine them to eathother and say wow,right? You stupid I am not a demon btw I am taking my time trying to help you to get you out from hell.But you choosed to live there.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#510638 Mar 27, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. your post is based solely in religious dogmata and bible based discrimination ..
.. things will not get ugly because gay marriage will have no analogous impact on your life or the lives of other Christians ..
.. the next hurdle? Changing views of Christians like yourself. That will be abstract and long-term but it will happen ..
No, it won't. I love you in truth. God and His Holy word never change. We have a 1611 (reproduction) King James bible. It reminds me that the things of Christ stay the same. Time means nothing when talking about God. Nations rise and fall. What was cool a few years ago is now sick (and thats good) John Lennon was wrong and so are you.

With Established Harem

#510639 Mar 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
But I gotta admit, I saw a dude today that was obviously gay, tight pants, girlie shirt, etc. I couldn't help but roll my eyes...
Sorry.
.. that's part of your enculturation ..

.. these may help ..

http://www.123rf.com/stock-photo/lesbian_wome...
(For the guys - R Rated)

http://www.123rf.com/stock-photo/sexy_gay.htm...
(For the gals - PG Rated)
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't help me so much. For all I know you're a man...
If you're not, you'd flash me & prove me wrong ;)
<< flashing RR two small boobs:(*)(*) >>

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#510640 Mar 27, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
You words say you don't value your life here on
earth Chris Clearwater.
I am talking about your life/well being Chris..Something a little
more important than where you hail from.
I have been posting to you for many years.. Yes. I care.
We aren't allies or friends... but, why wouldn't I care..
ENJOY YOUR LIFE!!
It's a gift.
Reading a young male Christian, as yourself, rejoicing at the thought of leaving this world as we know it
(which you testify to alot on wsjlm)- makes one believe this life
we are given..hasn't been a gift to treasure.
Again I do enjoy life. My only point is many people that have disagreed with me over the years like you have said some of the same things. I'm not happy, ect. The reason I question you really caring is the way you bush off my testimony and my wifes and often (seem) to side with people that hate Christ. Again really any of our thoughts mean nothing, Christ has the final word. Imo my view of longing for the day of a world where the devil is not the false god as he is here is not so strange. Songs have been written about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min waaasssuuup 675,635
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min buckselfie 110,303
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 6 min Lawrence Wolf 32
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Dontfearevolution 982,083
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 13 min Ricky F 39,230
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Po Pierdole ni 46,197
Hank Williams, Jr. is a retard (Oct '11) 4 hr handsomebrady 26
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,753
More from around the web