Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#510600 Mar 27, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
It is torture enough to remember Chris...
Be Blessed Brother.
We are indeed! Yes. Sometime back I heard someone objected to a passion play at this time of year. I'm first to say that I am responsible (my sins) for the Lord being killed on the cross. But now He lives. Glory.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#510601 Mar 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Who is wise and understanding amoung you.Let him show it by his good life,by deeds done in humility that come from wisdom.But if you harbor bitter envy and selfish ambition in your hearts,do not boast about it or deny the truth.Such wisdom does not come down from heaven but is earthly unspiritual of the devil.For where you have envy and selfish ambitions there you find disorder and every evil practice.
But widsom that comes from heaven is first of all pure;then peace-loving,considerate,submi ssive,full of good mercy and good fruit,impartial and sincere.Peacemakers who sow in peace raise a harvest of righteousness.
I see you my Sister!

You are a buzzzzzy bee planting these seeds.
Bless you.

The harvest is ready - now - and the reaping is taking place. Others are grinding the flour ready for the bread feast. I wonder who will want to share the eating when they smell the warm fresh aroma of true good food?

...and as Cheri and I would say...
hambe kahle... go in peace.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#510602 Mar 27, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. because of DOMA, legal gay/lesbian marriages and civil unions are not recognized by the federal government and none of the benefits of marriage under federal law will apply including:
1. Social Security, veterans' and military benefits for spouses.
2. Spousal Privilege (Trials)
3. Immigration of spouse.
4. 179 tax benefits that take marital status into account including estate taxes and joint income tax returns.
5. Employee Benefits (Insurance, medical leave, bereavement, etc.)
6. Death Benefits.
7. Legal action for wrongful death, etc.
8. Crime victim recovery benefits.
9. The list goes on.
.. at one time, slavery and interracial marriage was a state right. Here is an excerpt from the Amicus Brief regarding DOMA by read by justices of the Supreme Court:
{snipped for space}
Hmmm...

I don't know, but it might help gays if they quit acting so different from everybody else.

What I mean is, you never hear a straight man identify himself as a straight man. Just the man. Why does a gay man feel the need to force a different identification on himself? Why must he say "I am a gay man"?

Now it's just my opinion, I could be very wrong, but I think the "normal" gays - the ones that don't wear rainbow socks and have a strong lisp and call guys "girlfriend"- help gays a lot more than hurt gays.

Thoughts?

This is how we perceive you. It's a stereotype, I know. It sucks, I know.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#510603 Mar 27, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. if RR is sincerely interested, he can start with the Loving v. Virginia 1967 SCOTUS ruling which invalidated laws prohibiting interracial marriage ..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loving_v._Virgin...
Yes, I know about that case. It was monumental, and I agree with it 100%.

However, I really can't put gays in the same plight of blacks. Every black person is born black and cannot help being black. Just because there black doesn't mean they're doing something wrong.

I understand that some gays might be born gay, but I will not concede or think that all gays are born gay.

Clearwater, FL

#510604 Mar 27, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =C4rKhOb-J0AXX
This world is not my home.
~~smile~~ Chris!
Thanks, I needed that. That song says it all!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#510605 Mar 27, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see. I'm thankul to soon be leaving this place... Just a temp thing as my home is not here on earth.
You sound like an advocate for suicide.
You aren't one to be thankful, in the least, for the breath and life God is
affording you
right now...huh??

You seem miserable Chris Clearwater..and I have my
suspicions why..
I sincerely hope you find the joy and beauty in this world of
ours one day, before it is truly too late for you.

Clearwater, FL

#510606 Mar 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm...
I don't know, but it might help gays if they quit acting so different from everybody else.
What I mean is, you never hear a straight man identify himself as a straight man. Just the man. Why does a gay man feel the need to force a different identification on himself? Why must he say "I am a gay man"?
Now it's just my opinion, I could be very wrong, but I think the "normal" gays - the ones that don't wear rainbow socks and have a strong lisp and call guys "girlfriend"- help gays a lot more than hurt gays.
Thoughts?
This is how we perceive you. It's a stereotype, I know. It sucks, I know.
Imo at least the ones making the most noise don't want to be equal. I for one don't want to see pda no matter gay or straight. This area, esp. St Pete has a large homosexual movement. Some do all they can in public for shock value. Its best not to react. But some will and thats why I fear it may get ugly.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#510607 Mar 27, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. how did unconstitutional interracial laws remain on the books for nearly 100 years ??..
I don't know.

But racial identity & sexual identity are different things.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#510608 Mar 27, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
We are indeed! Yes. Sometime back I heard someone objected to a passion play at this time of year. I'm first to say that I am responsible (my sins) for the Lord being killed on the cross. But now He lives. Glory.
That's why I don't believe in the 'icon' of a cross Chris.
Most 'crosses' still have Jesus on it!

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#510609 Mar 27, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, I needed that. That song says it all!
~~smile~~
...been like a for-ever thing for me...
Doctor REALITY

United States

#510611 Mar 27, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/colo-theater-shooting-s... Absolutely,positively the answer is 'N-O'...'NO'!! Make that COWARD face the death penalty for his evil,wicked,COWARDLY crimes against all of those INNOCENT men,women,and children in that movietheater!! C-O-W-A-R-D!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#510612 Mar 27, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't go without a good night here lil sister.
Tried in the fire and refined as gold hey?
Take Care in those there storms etc... and think of me too with a warm drink. Been another hot day here but back down again by 12 degree tomorrow. 11pm Tues.
Wed is at the door!
LuV U2 and God Bless xx
PS/ Little Wing is doing fine... bless all critters too!
Thanks PW,One day drifts into another much like slippin on slippers.Tis good the news of little wing,many lesson they can teach if only human has a mind to gather the information of such tiny and inoccents of this world.The very best of inoccents never touch by mankind.Tis is God blessing they remain wild and free.Will soon be spring in my part of the world and time for the newborns to make appearance to explore.God bless lu2.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#510613 Mar 27, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
Good morning, all.
I've been, recently, having a discussion in regards to the elect. I, to no avail, contend that all the elect are believers, but that not all believers are the elect. In this, it's argued (to which, I disagree) that all believers are predestined, predetermined, and chosen, to have everlasting life bestowed upon them in the kingdom of heaven. Now, as far as I'm concerned, this could only mean that all unbelievers are also predetermined, predestined, and chosen, but to be forever destroyed. My first question is this...
In the parable of the wedding-feast, at Matthew 22, our anointed Savior mentions guests that are to attend the feast and observe the wedding. The servants were sent out to gather, first, those bidden to attend. After them, they were sent out to gather as many as they could find to attend the wedding-feast.
QUESTION: If the bride-groom is our anointed Savior and the Church is his bride, then who are the servants and guests?
Bride - Church
Servants -?
Guests -?

I wonder....
At the end of the day.

And in the scheme of things..

Do you think wondering and worrying about such things as what
you ask here..benefit the Kingdom of God..
in any way?

Clearwater, FL

#510614 Mar 27, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
affording you
right now...huh??
suspicions why..
Who says I don't? Lol. You remind me of another poster that once told me she knew I wasn't born in Hawaii. Tell you what Le Le, let God take care of it. I am thankful for each day and my point is that next to what comes next, eternity, time is indeed short for us. I doubt your really care about me or my wife but could be wrong, hope so. No matter we are well and love each day. But I do long for what comes next living as we were meant to with God without sin and the lies that destory this world.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#510615 Mar 27, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Might be the propaganda campaign going on. Just saw an add on the news for "homosexual marriage". From my Christian worldview marriage is a symbol of the bride of Christ and the church. Nothing that pop culture, the gov or really anyone says or does will change that. I would expect things might get quite ugly. Hope not.
.. your post is based solely in religious dogmata and bible based discrimination ..

.. things will not get ugly because gay marriage will have no analogous impact on your life or the lives of other Christians ..

.. the next hurdle? Changing views of Christians like yourself. That will be abstract and long-term but it will happen ..

Clearwater, FL

#510616 Mar 27, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I don't believe in the 'icon' of a cross Chris.
Most 'crosses' still have Jesus on it!
Thats one thing I'm not big on, wearing shirts, crosses ect. You will know them by the love they have... God knows. Latter. Got get dinner.

Clearwater, FL

#510617 Mar 27, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
affording you
right now...huh??
suspicions why..
One last thing. If you care to click on the video Peace Warrior posted. That video says better what I was trying to.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#510618 Mar 27, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see. I'm thankul to soon be leaving this place... Just a temp thing as my home is not here on earth.
Just tappin you on the shoulder to say;Now that you have purtified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for your brothren love one another deeply from the heart.For you have been born again not of perishable seed,but of imperishable through the living and enduring word of God.God bless.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#510619 Mar 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks PW,One day drifts into another much like slippin on slippers.Tis good the news of little wing,many lesson they can teach if only human has a mind to gather the information of such tiny and inoccents of this world.The very best of inoccents never touch by mankind.Tis is God blessing they remain wild and free.Will soon be spring in my part of the world and time for the newborns to make appearance to explore.God bless lu2.
Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all.
Emily Dickinson

Tis only when we become so invisible ourselves that such innocents shine so brightly lil sister. God has a way of protecting his jewels, and a way of showing for the eye that can see. I know you can!

Thanx for sharing in Love.
Adam

Germany

#510620 Mar 27, 2013
@HL

You have already perverted the kids and the youth around you in your area where you at with your lies and your satanic thoughts and now you have deceived the poor AnnieJ.Thus far and no further. You are trying to take homosexuality to the next level next to family rights and to compare it with
( heterosexual couples) and human rights to legalize your filthy sin of homosexuality in the public and to combine them to eathother and say wow,right? You stupid I am not a demon btw I am taking my time trying to help you to get you out of hell.But you choosed to live there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Chuck 678,913
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 19 min Liberals are Nutjobs 2,503
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 22 min Buck Crick 118,989
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 54 min ChromiuMan 6,264
How to Recover Deleted Messages from iPhone wit... (May '13) 5 hr Wanckerty 59
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 6 hr diseases 546
some blacks want reparations for slavery via wh... (Sep '11) 6 hr reparations 42
More from around the web