Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#510467 Mar 27, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Ja, well, they didn't cope with the lepracorn in here... so you just brought back the Zulu... You already told me long tome go you was Irish... and your name = Zulu!
I believe I mentioned that it's a literary reference.

Specifically, it was the Zulu nickname of Allan Quatermain, Haggard's protagonist in "King Solomon's Mines" and a number of other tales.

Try to keep up.

The Borderland of Sol

#510468 Mar 27, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't see her,you dumb primitive butt?
who invited you here to this topic .not for simple little atheistic brains like you??
Oh, Shrinky, I apologize.

I forgot you were there.

You may go now.

The Borderland of Sol

#510469 Mar 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is, mac, we may have lost that youthful exuberance and ability to suspend disbelief.
Nevertheless, Salgari's stories were awesome to me.
I dug up some Haggard, and some Edgar Rice Burroughs, just last year.

Still loved 'em - who cares if it's largely nostalgic?

The Borderland of Sol

#510470 Mar 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
No, I didn't say make me *into* a sammich!
Dammit, poof me back.
Hehehe.

One should strive for clarity at all times...

*poof*

The Borderland of Sol

#510471 Mar 27, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Like your alledged pastorship?
I can't speak for Catcher, of course, but I am in fact an ordained minister.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#510472 Mar 27, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, Shrinky, I apologize.
I forgot you were there.
You may go now.
Doc probably just hasn't had his nap today... you are so very welcome :)
Name appears on post

Berwick, PA

#510473 Mar 27, 2013
A warm cup of vegetable broth is tasty.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#510474 Mar 27, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is keeping you in the USA are they ?
What?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#510475 Mar 27, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to the First Church of Make This Shit Up as You Go.
I know that's what you think.

But you're wrong.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#510476 Mar 27, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Dude...
:-)
Lol, what?

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#510477 Mar 27, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
This shows that many, many more people are killed by guns than by knives.

Why not read before posting it?

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#510478 Mar 27, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I can't speak for Catcher, of course, but I am in fact an ordained minister.
Rats.

More competition.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#510480 Mar 27, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
The Jews helped prosecute Jesus under the laws of the land, not persecute him. Jesus was guilty, and received contemporary justice.
Is that what you were taught?

Then answer thus: Why was Jesus brought to court at night when that was illegal? Why'd the Pharisees want to keep it all hush, hush?
Name appears on post

Berwick, PA

#510481 Mar 27, 2013
I posted. See? Post. It's a post. And my name is said to "appear" on it. Where is my name? I'm so CONFUSED.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#510482 Mar 27, 2013
Name appears on post wrote:
I posted. See? Post. It's a post. And my name is said to "appear" on it. Where is my name? I'm so CONFUSED.
What's your name? I'm Luci :)

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#510483 Mar 27, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Hehehe.
One should strive for clarity at all times...
*poof*
Ah, thanks.

RT didn't like me asking that.....

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#510484 Mar 27, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, but I'm still waiting for the consensus of the rodeo clowns and crack whores. If they're divided, the Christian vote will definitely be the tie breaker among the groups with no say in the matter.

"trifecta1 wrote:
Its not sound science, its pseudo-science. Your beliefs are based on pseudo-science.

"it aint necessarily so wrote":
Maybe
Maybe? So you're conceding your beliefs could be based on pseudo-science? that's progress.

The only [say] you should be concerned with in the matter, is God's.

So the best you can give your philosophy is a [maybe]. But you're "sure" the Christian God is not real? really?

You're in the middle of nowhere. Your whole life, now into your retirement, there is no soundness or solid foundation for your beliefs.

I understand you have to write what you write to [save]face in front of your other secularists/friends, plus ensuring your pride and so forth.

But when you're alone, consider this. Facing an Almighty God, who out of love, had to sacrifice His only begotten Son. And your soul facing the wrath of such a One that had to sacrifice His Child, so you could face a Holy God, without sinful shame, and you, REJECT. So you face God, in your sins and in your shame. It not like you never hear or know, but you REJECT.

If you think that is Myth, that up to you. But when you alone, consider if you 100% sure, salvation through Christ, is myth. And if you not 100% sure, maybe you 99% sure. But for the sake of your soul, do something about that 1% not sure. Because there is no suffering you can imagine in your human body, that can possibly match the spiritual suffering of your soul, forever.

You think I waving what you call the scary chicken? LOL. Not really.

Now I understand, you did not ask God to give you existence, or to sacrifice Christ. I understand that. But that is the reality you now find your existence. What you gonna do?

So you can go ahead and write now why you reject the Christian God and why to you the Christian God is myth. But when you by yourself, consider what you soul facing, on the 1% chance you could be wrong, and the Christian God, is the Almighty God. And you play turncoat, on His Son.

Or maybe you think what about Islam? you think you would fare better with that belief and that belief god? maybe 77 virgins? oy!

how about Hinduism? they gods look so pretty and colorful, you think you have a better shot there?

Or the hundreds of other gods and religions out there? you think you might have a case to believe in them and they gods?

I 100% sure about Christ being God's Son. No person could do all them things if that person was not part of God.

What I [maybe] about daily, is if I lean on the Spirit enough to discipline my flesh and body to always be pleasing in the eyes of God.

Some days are better than others, but that not affect my standing with YHWH God, because I have access to YHWH God through Christ.

So I not 100% on all everyday beliefs either. But I 100% sure Jesus/Yeshua, is the Son of God. And Christ is my ONLY door to YHWH. No doubt there. And I will walk through that door everyday, until I die. No doubt there.

So when you consider your [maybe], with my [maybe], consider the difference.

if you 100% sure the Christian God is myth, then just ignore this writing, live with the "maybe" in your beliefs, and continue you crusade against Skombolis.
Name appears on post

Berwick, PA

#510485 Mar 27, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your name? I'm Luci :)
Courtney.......

:):):):)
Adam

Germany

#510486 Mar 27, 2013
Homosexuals are jealous because they will not have full rights like straight couples. They deliver themself with their friends to the public ridicule.
Adam

Germany

#510487 Mar 27, 2013
Homosexuals including and their supporters are the servants of Beezlebul, Satan the prince of the demons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min NotSoDivineMsM 87,040
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Big Al 703,489
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 13 min Tony 6,910
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Satans Emissary 996,395
Sunday night 10:20 p.m. June 12th 1994 3 hr Doctor REALITY 93
Mexico's """"REAL"""" PROBLEM!!!!! 4 hr Doctor REALITY 1
When you talk in the mind you are now able to h... 5 hr Mr Hutch 2