Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think that I am lying? About what?
Making up things about his conviction.

You and other "non-christians" are doing the same thing as the theists do.
All you do is show that atheism is as useless as theism.

Call me Diogenes

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, Now, Boots.
If we all did that no one would post a thing on Topix. <smile>
Though I would not enjoy no posts on Topix, I am sure the world would not disappear if no one posted here. Considering those that post that amazingly are even able to turn on a computer, the overall quality of posts is not that high.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
I see little difference between Skom's alleged "problem(s)" and those of his accusers/attackers.
Then you likely never will.

But I think that you are very wrong. Dim is an unrepentant slanderer. How could he be worse on the Internet? In person, he could commit another felony against society. But what can he do on this thread worse than what he does?

He has forfeited the right to the consideration reserved for people that are considerate of others.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Irra, from the land down under?? Australia... If so then yes i remember you..
yes i remember norcal, ur right he deployed there.
Irrira... in Oz again til...? mid year. Ja.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I'll be dipped in doo-doo.
I missed him completely!
It's never too late!

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
How far away is USA from the other USA I always looked up? How much far away is USA now from the cool USA that I always looked up since I was a child? How much far away is america from the real america the ultimative super power?
The World is lost....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
"Glen or Glenda" by Ed Wood
LOL
lol, i don't get it.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's never too late!
Don't go 'over there'!!

Don't get mad at me!! just don't!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
if you see morality in persons using their asses to be fucked by other man,or women using AAA bateriess to stimulate her vaginas
FOR SURE YOU ARE SAME PIECE OF S...LIKE THEM
ACCUSING OTHERS NOT KNOWN TO YOUR PENAUT WICKED BRAIN OF IMMORALITY
GO and f....yourselves into you a....mouths, and ears and preach HOW HIGH MORAL ARE YOU AND YOUR FALLEN SOCIETY STINKING IMMORAL
INSECTS
WHO IS BORN AGAIN THIS IS GODS MATTER AND SINGLE HUMAN,NOT YOURS AND YOUR MOUTH FULL OF OLD SPERM
start slowly correct yourselves and wipe you morality in the clean water of normal descency you sick idiot
you are nothing,nobody,just hateful lunatic and vermit cowardly mocling people on cyber space-only this is your miserable lost life of insect living to damage normal moral people,
you mother f.....didn't sleep with me or suck my d.... to POST PUBLICALY ABOUT MY MORALITY AND MY LIFE,
you piece of S....
You and scumbags like HL deserve only stinking FARTS INTO YOUR ABOMINABLE FACE
Obviously you think you are replying to someone else, because hardly a word of your post is about me.

What kind of a very sick person are you to suggest that a woman using a vibrator or some other such device requiring batteries is doing anything sinful or wrong? Do you actually have any knowledge at all of sex or sexuality?

While I would hope that a woman who I am with would not choose to use a vibrator when I probably could give her a better orgasm, and put some humanity into the act than a vibrator would, there is certainly absolutely nothing wrong with a woman using a vibrator is that is something she enjoys, and since women can have more than one orgasm in a short space of time, she is not stealing from a man by avoiding sex with him, because she is still able to have sex with a man. If the man however is masturbating just prior to being with his wife, or girlfriend, who wants sex with him, then he may have cheated her out of that for a period of time, unless he has some abilities that I don't have.

On second thought I take that back, because a man who has just masturbated can easily still give a woman pleasure, though some of his desire may have dissipated, because most women get better orgasms not through penile vaginal penetration anyway. In fact I understand that some women never climax from a quick missionary style sex act.

Because I have always been somewhat of a non macho man, I have always made it my goal, in most cases, to make sure the woman enjoys the sex act, and climaxes. I normally would only not do that if the woman requests me to. I don't handle rejection and criticism well, so I try to avoid appearing selfish by not treating the sex act as all about me.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it is more like someone believing in hobbits and claiming they are in Harry Potter books and calling Tolkein a liar.
THAT is what pisses me off most of all.
You cn believe in hobbits all you want but when you tell me that Dobbie is a hobbit, then I have to assume you are stupid or a liar.
What is Dobbie then?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Some people just need killing.
I'm against the death penalty. Killing one innocent person to me corrupts the whole deal.
That being said, some acts are so inhumane and utterly evil, the person committing the acts do not need to exist anymore in the land of the living, even in prison.
The problem is that whoever takes their life, even though I agree they do not deserve to live, is doing the very same thing they did. Society has to be above criminals, not lower itself to their level. The best we can do is to imprison them so they will no longer be a danger to other people, and try to find ways to overcome whatever turned them into murderers in the first place.

Even hardened killers were once cute little babies (with some exceptions, because some babies were never cute).

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... I can relate, nice to meet you Chris :)
I have to skip quite a bit of posts and only read recent ones/ones addressed to me. I don't have much time on my hands at the moment. Work is hectic.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. You think you have all the answers.

Enjoy your gay wedding.
I'll have a gay wedding soon enough.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not in the bible!! Even i can make that out!! lol
Can we stick to facts, people?? Please!!
Though it is not stated that way, it is in fact implied, since Christians, or at least some, believe that Jesus was a man who was also God who came down to earth, but was born to a Virgin who obviously got pregnant by God, since she allegedly was a virgin (if she actually existed the more likely story is that she was an unmarried woman who had unprotected sex, got pregnant, and then had to find a man, Joseph, to take her as his wife, so that she could have the child inside a marriage so as to not be shamed or possibly even put to death for fornicating outside marriage}.

I highly suspect the whole birth of Jesus story is a myth, even if a man called Jesus did exist. All people born, especially in those days, did so after a woman and a man had sexual intercourse, and the woman became pregnant. Nowadays an unmarried woman who never had sex with a man, could still become pregnant through artificial fertilization, or implanting of a fertilized egg into her uterus, but they had not developed those techniques 2000 years ago.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You back to being a Muslim or are you a Jew today ?
I've decided that today I'm a Judeo-Christian-Muslim so everyone must follow all laws and believe in Jesus or I will keel them and then myself.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
:'-(
Sorry, Mr macumazahn!!
Huh?

For what?

That's just where I came up with the name.
And some have called it "obscure".
And go back to calling me "Mac". Everyone else does - it's easier to spell.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
Homosexuals do have a lower IQ than normal ppl. They are irrational, unreasonable and narrow minded. The code word for them is ignorance stupidity. They are responsible for the victims of the sin they devised.
You mean a high IQ.
For gay people are more likely educated.

But continue to spread your fallacies, you only make yourself look worse.

By the way, how's Steve?

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you think you are replying to someone else, because hardly a word of your post is about me.
What kind of a very sick person are you to suggest that a woman using a vibrator or some other such device requiring batteries is doing anything sinful or wrong? Do you actually have any knowledge at all of sex or sexuality?
While I would hope that a woman who I am with would not choose to use a vibrator when I probably could give her a better orgasm, and put some humanity into the act than a vibrator would, there is certainly absolutely nothing wrong with a woman using a vibrator is that is something she enjoys, and since women can have more than one orgasm in a short space of time, she is not stealing from a man by avoiding sex with him, because she is still able to have sex with a man. If the man however is masturbating just prior to being with his wife, or girlfriend, who wants sex with him, then he may have cheated her out of that for a period of time, unless he has some abilities that I don't have.
On second thought I take that back, because a man who has just masturbated can easily still give a woman pleasure, though some of his desire may have dissipated, because most women get better orgasms not through penile vaginal penetration anyway. In fact I understand that some women never climax from a quick missionary style sex act.
Because I have always been somewhat of a non macho man, I have always made it my goal, in most cases, to make sure the woman enjoys the sex act, and climaxes. I normally would only not do that if the woman requests me to. I don't handle rejection and criticism well, so I try to avoid appearing selfish by not treating the sex act as all about me.
BEST POST OF THE WEEK !!

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>...Not homosexual. Maybe you?
He doth protest much, this Adam character.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>What is Dobbie then?
You are kidding, right ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 490,381 - 490,400 of599,020
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

570 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Chess 532,173
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Aura Mytha 719,750
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min crusty 114,922
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 min Strength and Honor 172,165
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 21 min Rosa_Winkel 93,636
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 23 min Aura Mytha 223,962
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min Insults Are Easier 256,327
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 hr Naveen kumar 4,442
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••