Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only speak for myself! Yes, u can! Unless it's ferrero rocher, then u can't!! They're mine, all mine, my precious!!!
*whisper*

*Cadbury*

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
Its not sound science, its pseudo-science. Your beliefs are based on pseudo-science.
Maybe, but I'm still waiting for the consensus of the rodeo clowns and crack whores. If they're divided, the Christian vote will definitely be the tie breaker among the groups with no say in the matter.
trifecta1 wrote:
I really do not care what "secularists" accept.
Good choice. That will probably make things easier on you in the long run. You wouldn't like much of it if you did.
trifecta1 wrote:
Why do you confuse discussions for caring??
If you did not care what theists had to say, you would not be here arguing with us everyday Dimwit. duuuhhhhh.
Seriously? Immediately after commenting about confusing discussion with caring you post this? Didn't it occur to you as you were posting "duh" after a pair of comments like that that you might appear to be a little slow yourself?

Obviously not.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Well, stoppit!
"Macumazahn" is actually a Zulu word.
(It's a literary reference.)
It was the nickname of one of H. Rider Haggard's friends in, I think, Natal. Means "Watcher-by-night".
Haggard was the author of "King Solomon's Mines", and a bunch of other Victorian-era adventure stories.
I loved them as a kid.
I was captivated by the stories of Emilio Salgari, The Tigers of Malaysia, Sandokan. Very exotic, swashbuckling drama.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
a good slap normally sorts men's wandering eyes!! U wanna try?:-)
A solid knee in the nadgers works for more than eyes.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>"Living this thing" was just an expression than anything, I've heard other believers use this expression has used within a gospel message being given and had no problem at all, so don't take it and run away with it please or make anything more out of it as I've explained it.
You asked was our former overseer a "guarded man", he was a man who went through a whole lot in his life for the gospel's sake, the link below tells just a little of what he went through and how God brought him out and gave him the victory, and to answer your question my friend, we are all guard against the attacks of the enemy who tries to gain a foothold in our lives, and anyone whom names the name of Christ and doesn't have issues in their lives from the enemy..........then obviously he is satisfied that he has that person deceived into believing that he / she has something in God that they really do not. Hope you are having a Blessed day my friend.
http://thechurchin.org/bishophunter.aspx
Ephesians 6:11-17
1 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand . 14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
That's really cool thank you >>>Lawest<<<
Now I can visualize. But sorry, it must be a USA 'thing' to refer as such, but thank you for explaining just an expression also. Language - even some little things - can sometimes create a question as to where one is coming from. especially expressions!
But I run no-where so you have no problems there either.

I ask if I don't know, and wait patiently until there is an answer.
So I appreciate that.

I am a slow reader of material, so it will take time for me to go thru... but this is one instance where even the internet can help - bring it home - instead of having to go there. First glance sure reminds me of ' my Father's '.

I asked was your former overseer a 'guarded man'- because I have been there - and therefore understand fully. I am aware of far more than I can also speak. Thus my little book... It is so true how things can be twisted right out of context - and I'm still paying for that - but still have no fear, due to it being the truth. I chose to follow Jesus from a very very young age, and the rest is history, except what is written! By this - Ephesians 6:11-17 - have I walked... and still do... and thus have my story also.

Thank you again for sharing.
Give me time to go thu the link.
What a presence...

I am having a Blessed day brother, and you also finish your's with the same Peace that passes all understanding.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning / Evening ((((( IRRIRA )))).
Ooops!
You want me to say it again?
Evening >>>Lawest<<<

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was captivated by the stories of Emilio Salgari, The Tigers of Malaysia, Sandokan. Very exotic, swashbuckling drama.
I'll be dipped in doo-doo.

I missed him completely!
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
same to u!!:-)
:)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
It was the nickname of one of H. Rider Haggard's friends in, I think, Natal. Means "Watcher-by-night".
Haggard was the author of "King Solomon's Mines", and a bunch of other Victorian-era adventure stories.
I loved them as a kid.
:'-(

Sorry, Mr macumazahn!!

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
I loved them as a kid.
Inkululeko, ukuthula uthando Mac...
I see you my Brother!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
People are mocked.
One can't mock that which does not exist.
But if u can talk about something that doesn't exist, then why can't u mock it?

macumazahn is gonna be disappointed!!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Absolutely,positively unR-E-A-L!!!: http://news.yahoo.com/338m-lottery-winner-fee... The dude said the first thing he plans to do is buy a car. When asked what kind of car he was driving 'now',he said 'MY FEET'. Yo,bro,LET THEM FEETS REST,and go out and get you a brand new twin-turbo v-12 AWD Mercedes-Benz S550!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>A solid knee in the nadgers works for more than eyes.
That's just a classic move isn't it!

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Not.
God, Jesus & the Holy Spirit are ONE.
One God = monotheism.
Thanks for playing!
John 14:28 "Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I."

Your myth sure does paint a different picture.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohh, well techniacly it was April of "2009".. Think ya miss read the date..lol
But yes i agree,, some music has and sends many messages.. could be the only form of a Godly reference that some may hear..
Gods blessings to u as well..
~~~smile~~~
A lot of water has passed thru here since then... and somewhere there's a life raft in the rapids.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
yh, but r u a guy?
I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body. LOL

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~smile~~~
A lot of water has passed thru here since then... and somewhere there's a life raft in the rapids.
Yes it has,, alot of bad water mixed with good so to speak...

All though,i have posted in here since that date. This is my ''first'' poster name i used when i first came to topix. Reason i am useing it again is because i have forgotten my old email addy to sign in to what i used on a regular bases, which was ''Curious2no''... lol..old age has set in...

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly atheist...
God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are separate identities but also the same.
I know that's nearly impossible for a "freethinker" like you to grasp, but I have faith in you.
True. Most people have to be brainwashed into believing the Trinity makes sense.

The Trinity is just another Roman Christian invention that is based on a complete lack of comrehension of the religion and language of Jesus.

Strange how Protestants gobbled up the lies of the Catholic Church.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Well...when you put it that way...I guess I really am a little strange!
Lately...I have lost my strangeness...need to be getting it back...I'll work on that.
Ok Annie but only if you want to and it still brings you some happiness my friend.:)
HFN.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body. LOL
No,you're a demon trapped in a dork's body.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 490,341 - 490,360 of599,023
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

407 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Oxbow 532,248
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min nanoanomaly 719,841
Friends who want to share daily living experiences (Oct '11) 19 min Just Wondering 8,187
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 38 min An NFL Fan 114,933
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 40 min Hidingfromyou 93,648
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 49 min Richardfs 223,975
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 51 min Vinod S 4,444
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 256,338
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr UidiotRaceMakeWorldPeace1 172,192
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••