You want me to say it again?
Evening >>>Lawest<<<

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#510234 Mar 26, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was captivated by the stories of Emilio Salgari, The Tigers of Malaysia, Sandokan. Very exotic, swashbuckling drama.
I'll be dipped in doo-doo.

I missed him completely!
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#510235 Mar 26, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
same to u!!:-)
:)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#510236 Mar 26, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Well, stoppit!
"Macumazahn" is actually a Zulu word.
(It's a literary reference.)
It was the nickname of one of H. Rider Haggard's friends in, I think, Natal. Means "Watcher-by-night".
Haggard was the author of "King Solomon's Mines", and a bunch of other Victorian-era adventure stories.
I loved them as a kid.
:'-(

Sorry, Mr macumazahn!!

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#510237 Mar 26, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Well, stoppit!
"Macumazahn" is actually a Zulu word.
(It's a literary reference.)
It was the nickname of one of H. Rider Haggard's friends in, I think, Natal. Means "Watcher-by-night".
Haggard was the author of "King Solomon's Mines", and a bunch of other Victorian-era adventure stories.
I loved them as a kid.
Inkululeko, ukuthula uthando Mac...
I see you my Brother!

Location hidden

#510238 Mar 26, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
People are mocked.
One can't mock that which does not exist.
But if u can talk about something that doesn't exist, then why can't u mock it?

macumazahn is gonna be disappointed!!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#510239 Mar 26, 2013
Absolutely,positively unR-E-A-L!!!: http://news.yahoo.com/338m-lottery-winner-fee... The dude said the first thing he plans to do is buy a car. When asked what kind of car he was driving 'now',he said 'MY FEET'. Yo,bro,LET THEM FEETS REST,and go out and get you a brand new twin-turbo v-12 AWD Mercedes-Benz S550!!!

Location hidden

#510240 Mar 26, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>A solid knee in the nadgers works for more than eyes.
That's just a classic move isn't it!

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#510241 Mar 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Not.
God, Jesus & the Holy Spirit are ONE.
One God = monotheism.
Thanks for playing!
John 14:28 "Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I."

Your myth sure does paint a different picture.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#510242 Mar 26, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohh, well techniacly it was April of "2009".. Think ya miss read the date..lol
But yes i agree,, some music has and sends many messages.. could be the only form of a Godly reference that some may hear..
Gods blessings to u as well..
~~~smile~~~
A lot of water has passed thru here since then... and somewhere there's a life raft in the rapids.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#510243 Mar 26, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
yh, but r u a guy?
I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body. LOL

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#510244 Mar 26, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~smile~~~
A lot of water has passed thru here since then... and somewhere there's a life raft in the rapids.
Yes it has,, alot of bad water mixed with good so to speak...

All though,i have posted in here since that date. This is my ''first'' poster name i used when i first came to topix. Reason i am useing it again is because i have forgotten my old email addy to sign in to what i used on a regular bases, which was ''Curious2no''... lol..old age has set in...

“"None shall pass"”

There

#510245 Mar 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly atheist...
God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are separate identities but also the same.
I know that's nearly impossible for a "freethinker" like you to grasp, but I have faith in you.
True. Most people have to be brainwashed into believing the Trinity makes sense.

The Trinity is just another Roman Christian invention that is based on a complete lack of comrehension of the religion and language of Jesus.

Strange how Protestants gobbled up the lies of the Catholic Church.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#510246 Mar 26, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Well...when you put it that way...I guess I really am a little strange!
Lately...I have lost my strangeness...need to be getting it back...I'll work on that.
Ok Annie but only if you want to and it still brings you some happiness my friend.:)
HFN.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#510247 Mar 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body. LOL
No,you're a demon trapped in a dork's body.

Location hidden

#510248 Mar 26, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
Howdy doooo, HFN..

Its been a looooong time since ive been in here.. Hope all is well with you and family?

BTW, this is C2n??:> Ya remember??? lol.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#510249 Mar 26, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
A guideline is a fine way to put it. To me the bible is a guideline leading to the savior the Christ. But people, and there is a demonic influence to it, puts focus on the guideline, and not the savior. They don't want the savior, so they criticize the guidelines laid out for the savior.
I agree. This is why some of these people who come to this thread are only intent on wasting people's time, otherwise they have nothing meaningful or worthy to contribute nor do they want proper dialogue.
trifecta1 wrote:
However, I don't put a premium on those [errors]. Most of the errors are either a result of translations and context. But events, places, people, kings, rulers, journeys, miracles, kingdoms, wars, and other bible references are all real and factual.
Really? For one, are you sure Ramsese II was actually the pharaoh during the time of the exodus? Very interesting.
trifecta1 wrote:
It is a waste of time discussing anything spiritual with these atheists. But if circumspect, they can be tested, and beaten, on their own turf.:)
Well, if they want to hear, then we should likewise share. We will listen as long as they're willing to listen. Anyone coming in here intent on offense or putting up defensive shield is not intent on listening to anything most of us have to say.
trifecta1 wrote:
mankind indeed has gotten worse. Not only mankind, but just our whole earth. I mean the science behind climate change is now so overwhelming it's not even a matter if it is happening, but how long we have before the worse happens. oy!iyai!, not [cool].
I mentioned before on the billboard, its all leading to a one world government prophesied in scriptures.
Science and all its wonderful discoveries has not helped this planet one bit. All the carbon emissions, dangerous flourescnet lights, toxic chemicals, hazardous highly unstable and dangerous nuclear technology etc. They will say science isn't perfect, but what science actually needs is some divine intervention.
trifecta1 wrote:
We already have a one world financially with the global financial markets, global industrially with outsourcing, globally technological with the internet, globally one world language with english. All that is left, is a one world religion/culture. And as I said that is already being worked on for Christianity and Islam to get along.
True.....watch for the cashless society proposal and here comes a cheaper chip.
trifecta1 wrote:
The pope wants intense dialogue with Islam.
Time is running out. Literally the invention of "Time" by YHWH, is almost obsolete.
Yup. This pope has been given a short time to accomplish much. They're not looking for him to be there for 8-10 years.

Shalom.

Andrew (CS).

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#510250 Mar 26, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it has,, alot of bad water mixed with good so to speak...
All though,i have posted in here since that date. This is my ''first'' poster name i used when i first came to topix. Reason i am useing it again is because i have forgotten my old email addy to sign in to what i used on a regular bases, which was ''Curious2no''... lol..old age has set in...
Curious2no?
You went to Iraq Ja?
IF this IS you... how are you?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#510251 Mar 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
pssst.... Christians aren't Jews.
(just FYI)
Correction. Modern Christians aren't Jews.
Most of the Early Christians were Jews.
Jesus and the real disciples and Apostles were Jews.

Modern Christians aren't Real Christians.

Location hidden

#510252 Mar 26, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
P
E
A
C
E
Hello Maw!!!!

Bet ya can guess who this is??? lolol..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Thinking 70,694
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 4 min Johnny 4,976
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min truth 658,599
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 12 min Rosa_Winkel 445,528
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 29 min I love Jesus 18,780
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 39 min X Pendable 45,605
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr The Hangman 974,706
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr here 282,955
More from around the web