“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#510038 Mar 26, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
You're probably not aware of this, but they call jails "correctional facilities" for a reason.
Not that they ARE correctional, but the real idea is to reform criminals, not just punish them.
As they stand, they ARE just punishment facilities, and in many cases turn minor offenders into hardened criminals.
I don't have the answer. And probably a lot of those incarcerated are incapable of reform, but that doesn't mean no attempt should be made.
IMO, education, or lack thereof, is at the root of the problem. We have a cookie cutter educational system that doesn't address individual potentials. Higher education is ridiculously expensive and out of the reach of all but the most talented and dedicated inner city kids, so they turn to crime to make a decent living.
I believe that education reform should be our biggest priority for the long term well being of this country, and the entire world. We place far too little importance on it. People whose kids are no longer in school have no interest in supporting education with their tax dollar, and that is just plain selfish and short sighted.
.. good post Aero ..

.. approximately 56%* of all prison inmates have mental health problems that are not addressed. Instead, we cage them like animals and wonder why the recidivism rate is so high ..

* http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/07/us/07prison...

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#510039 Mar 26, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
RIVERSIDE REDNECK....At what crimes should be execute the criminal because they are beyond redemption and did not make a mistake but rather cant be salvaged? Murder? What about the homeowner that killed home invaders but the court said they were trying to flee even though the owner didnt know that and said its murder to use lethal force to protect property? What about the dad who kills a guy who murdered his child|?Or is it rape? What about the senior in highschool who had consensual sex with his freshman girlfriend? What about the guy falsely accused because the girl didnt want her husband to know she cheated? what crimes do we kill the crimininal and do we do it across the board if guilty of rape or murder? If not who decides? If God forbid you kill someone drinking and driving should we be able to kill you? I get vengeance and the need for revenge I really do. But life in prison isnt enough to satisfy the need for qa pound of flesh? Even knowing all the exceptions and wrongly convicted?
Of course it has to be dealt with case by case.

No, the high school senior having sex with his freshman girlfriend doesn't deserve the death penalty. He doesn't deserve any punishment, as long as they're both minors.

No, the homeowner defending his home and family doesn't deserve punishment either.

The guy that picks a woman, rapes & kills her deserves death.

The crook that murders the convenient store clerk deserves death.

The wife that kills her husband with poison deserves death.

The husband that kills his pregnant wife so he can f_ck another woman deserves death....

Etc, etc, etc.....

Case by case, bro.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#510040 Mar 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not until you're like 20, then you should move out & be an adult.
People in their 20's that still live with mommy are seen as immature & insecure.
Then ther eare those who don't live a thome and are still immature, insecure "momma's boys".

Many men (and the opposite is true for women) simply replace their mother with their wife.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#510041 Mar 26, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't confuse RR.
I'm lobbying him for torture.
And you're gaining nothing by putting your desires off onto me.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#510042 Mar 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The cat shoved me. LOL
That teach you.lol.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#510043 Mar 26, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i keep a kit for such occasions as this!(ya know i'm kidding:)
okay then, we're much more than just friends and we deffinitely provide benefits;)
Hitting on Clementia now ?

You are going to be crying when your wife finds your computer passwords.
Name appears on post

Kingston, PA

#510044 Mar 26, 2013
I never understood the hatred toward individuals who are FAT. As though we're eating all the food or something. At least we're not WASTING it. Food gets wasted far more often than it gets consumed. A few fat folks eating a bit more doesn't even make a difference. There's STILL so much food left over that EVERYONE can eat, and probably have many additional helpings as well. Yet no one cares about that. Blame fatty, and don't look at the real causes of starvation such as war and lack of resources and SO MUCH WASTED FOOD.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#510045 Mar 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it has to be dealt with case by case.
No, the high school senior having sex with his freshman girlfriend doesn't deserve the death penalty. He doesn't deserve any punishment, as long as they're both minors.
No, the homeowner defending his home and family doesn't deserve punishment either.
The guy that picks a woman, rapes & kills her deserves death.
The crook that murders the convenient store clerk deserves death.
The wife that kills her husband with poison deserves death.
The husband that kills his pregnant wife so he can f_ck another woman deserves death....
Etc, etc, etc.....
Case by case, bro.
Agreed.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#510046 Mar 26, 2013
Homosexuals do have a lower IQ than normal ppl. They are irrational, unreasonable and narrow minded. The code word for them is ignorance stupidity. They are responsible for the victims of the sin they devised.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#510047 Mar 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Heh heh heh...
Top of the mornin to ya.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#510048 Mar 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
That teach you.lol.
LOL

Need to shove her out of bed first.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#510049 Mar 26, 2013
Homosexuals do have a lower IQ than normal ppl. They are irrational, unreasonable and narrow minded. The code word for them is ignorance and stupidity. They are responsible for the victims of the sin they devised.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#510050 Mar 26, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Kudo's!
It might be that people against the death penalty fear it
would be abused and it will be used against people who
are innocent of their crime- those wrongly charged.
I am not talking about the death penalty for all crimes..and
for any crime other than cold blooded murder.
Tried and convicted.
"An eye for an eye" does sounds pretty barbaric..
It isn't barbaric, it's justice.

And yes, the punishment should match the crime.
Name appears on post

Kingston, PA

#510051 Mar 26, 2013
Uh oh. It's time for bed. Getting late, at least on my schedule. Time to go. Bye!!
Name appears on post

Kingston, PA

#510052 Mar 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Then ther eare those who don't live a thome and are still immature, insecure "momma's boys".
Many men (and the opposite is true for women) simply replace their mother with their wife.
Exactly!! That's true.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#510053 Mar 26, 2013
Adam wrote:
Homosexuals do have a lower IQ than normal ppl. They are irrational, unreasonable and narrow minded. The code word for them is ignorance and stupidity. They are responsible for the victims of the sin they devised.
Yes. Yes you are.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#510054 Mar 26, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
You're probably not aware of this, but they call jails "correctional facilities" for a reason.
Not that they ARE correctional, but the real idea is to reform criminals, not just punish them.
As they stand, they ARE just punishment facilities, and in many cases turn minor offenders into hardened criminals.
I don't have the answer. And probably a lot of those incarcerated are incapable of reform, but that doesn't mean no attempt should be made.
IMO, education, or lack thereof, is at the root of the problem. We have a cookie cutter educational system that doesn't address individual potentials. Higher education is ridiculously expensive and out of the reach of all but the most talented and dedicated inner city kids, so they turn to crime to make a decent living.
I believe that education reform should be our biggest priority for the long term well being of this country, and the entire world. We place far too little importance on it. People whose kids are no longer in school have no interest in supporting education with their tax dollar, and that is just plain selfish and short sighted.
Hey, I agree with that. I think correctional facilities have good intentions, but they let the inmates run the place. They get too much freedom inside.

You know what's really stupid? We have these correctional facilities that waste our money teaching lifers how to do trades....

What's the point in that? They're in prison for life.

I know that not all people in jail and prison are hardened criminals. I know that some of them aren't really "bad guys", hell there's people in prison for all sorts of things, from murder to tax evasion....

SOME of them are worthy of getting educated in prison. But I think that most of them are worthless pieces of shit and are a detriment to society.

“I want three words:”

Since: Dec 12

"Woman. Atheist. Anarchist."

#510055 Mar 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>So, my dear, what was Skom incarcerated for ? Was it a county jail, federal penetntiary, light security prison ?

I like you HL but you are being as much a jerk as everyone else.

I see little difference between Skom's alleged "problem(s)" and those of his accusers/attackers.
Agreed.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#510056 Mar 26, 2013
Name appears on post wrote:
<quoted text>
I live with Mommy. I love Mommy, and I'll stay forever.
I love my mom, too.

But seriously, grow up & move out.

“I want three words:”

Since: Dec 12

"Woman. Atheist. Anarchist."

#510057 Mar 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Then ther eare those who don't live a thome and are still immature, insecure "momma's boys".

What's true for women?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min kent 579,445
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min ChristineM 818,443
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 18 min Neelakaran 5,937
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 29 min Pegasus 270,215
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 56 min River Tam 2,054
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 hr ashokS 13
Can anyone recommend me the best and affordable... 1 hr uniqueutah 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 hr RiccardoFire 39,987
More from around the web