Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#509983 Mar 26, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
A guy walks into a bar.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HxSEtlsNJ5YXX
LOL! Here, a gift <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#509984 Mar 26, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that fundies like yourself never understand the difference between a scientific theory and the average theory?
HI! You are ever so very welcome!

'Fundies' is a naughty word but of course the 1st Amendment is just wonderful don't you think?

I don't believe we've met, I'm Luci :)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#509985 Mar 26, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
There is your faith. The only evidence for any "evolution" is some different size beaks in birds and inter-species change.
Before you proceed any further, you should probably know that secularists don't accept scientific opinions from theists - just those from the consensus of experts in good standing in the relevant scientific fields. If the experts say that the theory of evolution is sound and valid science, then the issue is settled until and unless they say otherwise. You and your church have no vote.

But don't go feeling picked on. It's not just you theists that the scientists ignore. If rodeo clowns were to say that "The only evidence for any evolution is some different size beaks in birds and inter-species change," nobody would bat an eye at that, right? So why should it be different when you theists say it? It shouldn't.

Likewise, if a consortium of crack whores were to publish a position paper saying that evolution was not a fact, nobody would care about that, either - right? Can you see why that makes sense? It's not just you.

Likewise, nobody cares what NAMBLA, Domino's Pizza, or the NFL have to say about evolution, either. Not a one of them has a say or gets a vote on what constitutes good science. So please don't feel discriminated against.

If it comforts you to know, my lay opinion doesn't matter to the experts either, even though I happen to agree with them.

So where do you think that the opinions of theists rank relative to those of the clowns and whores? Not surprisingly, it's beneath all of them. Why?

Whereas crack whores and rodeo clowns are merely unqualified to contradict the experts, the theists actually have an agenda to subvert science, which places their opinions just a tad lower.

You have zero standing in the Great Conversation. Go pray.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#509986 Mar 26, 2013
Le_le wrote:
I remember when you kept asking the Christians here on this thread why no one stands up to a bully like Skom.
That's not quite what I said. I don't consider Dim a bully. I was interested in whether Christians would take a moral stand concerning slander.
Le_le wrote:
I tried once in the very beginning of this..for yourself and Skom to see maybe you were reading each other wrong.
Well..last night is a pretty good example why no one dares speak up to or against him here. Name calling, character assasinations, lies, slander.. throwing past conversations at you..You name it..
I don't see those as reasons to not speak against Dim. Au contraire. Those are fine reasons to castigate him.
Le_le wrote:
Skom can be very mean and relentless..kinda like a rabid pitbull. All the while snickering and lol-ing at himself..
I don't see him that way. He's more of a puppy that craps the carpet.
Le_le wrote:
If I were you IANS..I wouldn't even bother. What for?
Because I care, and it takes a village. Call it tough love.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#509987 Mar 26, 2013
Adam wrote:
And the coming aryan man will be not only a man of the book, but a man of character. And, we want to educate that our aryan brothers in the State.
This sounds ominous. Quick! Hide Poland and the Czech Republic.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#509988 Mar 26, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>HI! You are ever so very welcome!

'Fundies' is a naughty word but of course the 1st Amendment is just wonderful don't you think?

I don't believe we've met, I'm Luci :)
I'm my name, or you can call me Chris.
How goes it?
The chaos in here is making my head spin, but in a good way.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#509989 Mar 26, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm my name, or you can call me Chris.
How goes it?
The chaos in here is making my head spin, but in a good way.
LOL... I can relate, nice to meet you Chris :)

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#509990 Mar 26, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>Before you proceed any further, you should probably know that secularists don't accept scientific opinions from theists - just those from the consensus of experts in good standing in the relevant scientific fields. If the experts say that the theory of evolution is sound and valid science, then the issue is settled until and unless they say otherwise. You and your church have no vote.

But don't go feeling picked on. It's not just you theists that the scientists ignore. If rodeo clowns were to say that "The only evidence for any evolution is some different size beaks in birds and inter-species change," nobody would bat an eye at that, right? So why should it be different when you theists say it? It shouldn't.

Likewise, if a consortium of crack whores were to publish a position paper saying that evolution was not a fact, nobody would care about that, either - right? Can you see why that makes sense? It's not just you.

Likewise, nobody cares what NAMBLA, Domino's Pizza, or the NFL have to say about evolution, either. Not a one of them has a say or gets a vote on what constitutes good science. So please don't feel discriminated against.

If it comforts you to know, my lay opinion doesn't matter to the experts either, even though I happen to agree with them.

So where do you think that the opinions of theists rank relative to those of the clowns and whores? Not surprisingly, it's beneath all of them. Why?

Whereas crack whores and rodeo clowns are merely unqualified to contradict the experts, the theists actually have an agenda to subvert science, which places their opinions just a tad lower.

You have zero standing in the Great Conversation. Go pray.
I like your examples.
I just imagined the dominoes pizza writing "Adam and Eve existed" on the inside of their pizza boxes.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#509991 Mar 26, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
You never did ask me what I thought about [IANS] using "filthy Christian liar". I would have offered my opinion that it was insensitive.
And I would agree.

So was "Christian trash." And prisoner, convict, criminal and felon. And Dimwit. And maggot.

But then I'm not really going for sensitivity with Dim.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#509992 Mar 26, 2013
It

Is

Another

Day.....

Morning!!

“If an egg is broken by outside force,
Life ends.
If broken by inside force,
Life begins.
Great things always begin from inside.”

~ Jim Kwik

Thought For the Day

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#509993 Mar 26, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you proceed any further, you should probably know that secularists don't accept scientific opinions from theists - just those from the consensus of experts in good standing in the relevant scientific fields. If the experts say that the theory of evolution is sound and valid science, then the issue is settled until and unless they say otherwise. You and your church have no vote.
But don't go feeling picked on. It's not just you theists that the scientists ignore. If rodeo clowns were to say that "The only evidence for any evolution is some different size beaks in birds and inter-species change," nobody would bat an eye at that, right? So why should it be different when you theists say it? It shouldn't.
Likewise, if a consortium of crack whores were to publish a position paper saying that evolution was not a fact, nobody would care about that, either - right? Can you see why that makes sense? It's not just you.
Likewise, nobody cares what NAMBLA, Domino's Pizza, or the NFL have to say about evolution, either. Not a one of them has a say or gets a vote on what constitutes good science. So please don't feel discriminated against.
If it comforts you to know, my lay opinion doesn't matter to the experts either, even though I happen to agree with them.
So where do you think that the opinions of theists rank relative to those of the clowns and whores? Not surprisingly, it's beneath all of them. Why?
Whereas crack whores and rodeo clowns are merely unqualified to contradict the experts, the theists actually have an agenda to subvert science, which places their opinions just a tad lower.
You have zero standing in the Great Conversation. Go pray.
Go pray? eh..ok. You say that like its some kind of offense. I love to pray. Do it all the time. You love to "freethink" don't you?. I'm not upset that you freethink?

You accept the theory of evolution, because it supports your frankly religious beliefs. Its not sound science, its pseudo-science. Your beliefs are based on pseudo-science.

You deny contrary science, because it attacks your religious beliefs.

I really do not care what "secularists" accept. Why do you confuse discussions for caring??

If you did not care what theists had to say, you would not be here arguing with us everyday Dimwit. duuuhhhhh.

Actually you have less credibility than a rodeo clown or a crack whore. At least they are getting paid for what they do.

Your dumbazz out of slavery come here everyday arguing against a God you don't believe in, paralyzed to move on from a religion you claim to give up. So what credibility do you think you have Dr [Do Little}?

HA!

Now run along and freethink up a six legged cat.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#509994 Mar 26, 2013
Today's Prayer
Dear God, I'm thirsty. I'm thirsty for Your anointing on my life and ministry. Please increase my hunger for Your Word and Your will; keep my heart humble; and strengthen my commitment to Your ways. I need my heart's desire to be for You. I want more of You, God. Please forgive my frailties and strengthen my spirit. Help me to feel Your presence and experience Your power as never before. Shine through me to touch the lost and dying world around me, for their good and Your glory. Please shower me with Your blessings that I may soak up those blessings, share them with others, and be a blessing to You. In Your name I pray, Amen.

Prime Time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#509995 Mar 26, 2013
Encouraging Words....

I cried out to the Lord, and he answered me from his holy mountain.

Psalm 3:4

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#509996 Mar 26, 2013
~Do not turn away from those who are in need, but share all things in common with your brother. Your heart shall not cling to the high and mighty, but turn to the good and humble folk.

- The Didache~

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#509997 Mar 26, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Go pray? eh..ok. You say that like its some kind of offense. I love to pray. Do it all the time. You love to "freethink" don't you?. I'm not upset that you freethink?
You accept the theory of evolution, because it supports your frankly religious beliefs. Its not sound science, its pseudo-science. Your beliefs are based on pseudo-science.
You deny contrary science, because it attacks your religious beliefs.
I really do not care what "secularists" accept. Why do you confuse discussions for caring??
If you did not care what theists had to say, you would not be here arguing with us everyday Dimwit. duuuhhhhh.
Actually you have less credibility than a rodeo clown or a crack whore. At least they are getting paid for what they do.
Your dumbazz out of slavery come here everyday arguing against a God you don't believe in, paralyzed to move on from a religion you claim to give up. So what credibility do you think you have Dr [Do Little}?
HA!
Now run along and freethink up a six legged cat.
Hi Tri :D

Do you like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#509998 Mar 26, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
What bigotry, Dim? You haven't supported that claim yet. We do not agree on that premise. Understand? It is relatively simple to define bigotry, provide quotes made by someone, and link their language to that definition.

If you are just relying on your perception of someone that goes beyond what they are actually saying, you are inviting your prejudice to inform your decisions.
Well said.

Dim calls contempt for him bigotry. If you call him a stupid man, he considers that bigotry against stupid people and men. I called him filthy Christian trash and he called that bigotry, as if I had called all Christians trash.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#509999 Mar 26, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Tri :D
Do you like this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
:)

I'm really do not like musicals, but I like the analogy to the billboard.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#510000 Mar 26, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
I don't hate all Christians. Neither does IANS. You can't wish that to be true enough to make it true, sorry.
Dim needs to recast the contempt for him as contempt for all Christians, In his wee mind, the problem couldn't possibly be him. It's bigots.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#510001 Mar 26, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>:)
I'm really do not like musicals, but I like the analogy to the billboard.
LOL

Musicals?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#510002 Mar 26, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
My money's on the pirate. Love ya pirate :)
Yea...I like Capn too...But I made a note "To Self....Don't piss off BT4"

LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Patrick Daniels 589,911
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min Lost In Transition 176,888
did mae hensley die? 15 min sadden 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min Happy Lesbo 838,043
sex (May '13) 22 min girls united states 157
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min WasteWater 271,317
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 23 min We Are Almost There 4,245
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 24 min WasteWater 99,796
More from around the web