Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#510045 Mar 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it has to be dealt with case by case.
No, the high school senior having sex with his freshman girlfriend doesn't deserve the death penalty. He doesn't deserve any punishment, as long as they're both minors.
No, the homeowner defending his home and family doesn't deserve punishment either.
The guy that picks a woman, rapes & kills her deserves death.
The crook that murders the convenient store clerk deserves death.
The wife that kills her husband with poison deserves death.
The husband that kills his pregnant wife so he can f_ck another woman deserves death....
Etc, etc, etc.....
Case by case, bro.
Agreed.
Adam

Germany

#510046 Mar 26, 2013
Homosexuals do have a lower IQ than normal ppl. They are irrational, unreasonable and narrow minded. The code word for them is ignorance stupidity. They are responsible for the victims of the sin they devised.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#510047 Mar 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Heh heh heh...
Top of the mornin to ya.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#510048 Mar 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
That teach you.lol.
LOL

Need to shove her out of bed first.
Adam

Germany

#510049 Mar 26, 2013
Homosexuals do have a lower IQ than normal ppl. They are irrational, unreasonable and narrow minded. The code word for them is ignorance and stupidity. They are responsible for the victims of the sin they devised.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#510050 Mar 26, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Kudo's!
It might be that people against the death penalty fear it
would be abused and it will be used against people who
are innocent of their crime- those wrongly charged.
I am not talking about the death penalty for all crimes..and
for any crime other than cold blooded murder.
Tried and convicted.
"An eye for an eye" does sounds pretty barbaric..
It isn't barbaric, it's justice.

And yes, the punishment should match the crime.
Name appears on post

Berwick, PA

#510051 Mar 26, 2013
Uh oh. It's time for bed. Getting late, at least on my schedule. Time to go. Bye!!
Name appears on post

Berwick, PA

#510052 Mar 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Then ther eare those who don't live a thome and are still immature, insecure "momma's boys".
Many men (and the opposite is true for women) simply replace their mother with their wife.
Exactly!! That's true.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#510053 Mar 26, 2013
Adam wrote:
Homosexuals do have a lower IQ than normal ppl. They are irrational, unreasonable and narrow minded. The code word for them is ignorance and stupidity. They are responsible for the victims of the sin they devised.
Yes. Yes you are.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#510054 Mar 26, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
You're probably not aware of this, but they call jails "correctional facilities" for a reason.
Not that they ARE correctional, but the real idea is to reform criminals, not just punish them.
As they stand, they ARE just punishment facilities, and in many cases turn minor offenders into hardened criminals.
I don't have the answer. And probably a lot of those incarcerated are incapable of reform, but that doesn't mean no attempt should be made.
IMO, education, or lack thereof, is at the root of the problem. We have a cookie cutter educational system that doesn't address individual potentials. Higher education is ridiculously expensive and out of the reach of all but the most talented and dedicated inner city kids, so they turn to crime to make a decent living.
I believe that education reform should be our biggest priority for the long term well being of this country, and the entire world. We place far too little importance on it. People whose kids are no longer in school have no interest in supporting education with their tax dollar, and that is just plain selfish and short sighted.
Hey, I agree with that. I think correctional facilities have good intentions, but they let the inmates run the place. They get too much freedom inside.

You know what's really stupid? We have these correctional facilities that waste our money teaching lifers how to do trades....

What's the point in that? They're in prison for life.

I know that not all people in jail and prison are hardened criminals. I know that some of them aren't really "bad guys", hell there's people in prison for all sorts of things, from murder to tax evasion....

SOME of them are worthy of getting educated in prison. But I think that most of them are worthless pieces of shit and are a detriment to society.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#510055 Mar 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>So, my dear, what was Skom incarcerated for ? Was it a county jail, federal penetntiary, light security prison ?

I like you HL but you are being as much a jerk as everyone else.

I see little difference between Skom's alleged "problem(s)" and those of his accusers/attackers.
Agreed.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#510056 Mar 26, 2013
Name appears on post wrote:
<quoted text>
I live with Mommy. I love Mommy, and I'll stay forever.
I love my mom, too.

But seriously, grow up & move out.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#510057 Mar 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Then ther eare those who don't live a thome and are still immature, insecure "momma's boys".

Many men (and the opposite is true for women) simply replace their mother with their wife.
What's true for women?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#510058 Mar 26, 2013
I never understood the hatred toward individuals who are FAT. As though we're eating all the food or something. At least we're not WASTING it. Food gets wasted far more often than it gets consumed. A few fat folks eating a bit more doesn't even make a difference. There's STILL so much food left over that EVERYONE can eat, and probably have many additional helpings as well. Yet no one cares about that. Blame fatty, and don't look at the real causes of starvation such as war and lack of resources and SO MUCH WASTED FOOD.
Lol

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#510059 Mar 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Then ther eare those who don't live a thome and are still immature, insecure "momma's boys".
Yup!

It's a sad, sad story.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#510060 Mar 26, 2013
I never understood the hatred toward individuals who are FAT. As though we're eating all the food or something. At least we're not WASTING it. Food gets wasted far more often than it gets consumed. A few fat folks eating a bit more doesn't even make a difference. There's STILL so much food left over that EVERYONE can eat, and probably have many additional helpings as well. Yet no one cares about that. Blame fatty, and don't look at the real causes of starvation such as war and lack of resources and SO MUCH WASTED FOOD.
Fat people should pay more for medical insurance.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#510061 Mar 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Need to shove her out of bed first.
Awee I see you covert her pillow.
Small wonder she gave you the boot.lol.
Have you not learned not to mess with a gals pillow yet.lol.
You mess she gonna protest.lol some fellows just got to learn the hard way the wonder of it all lol lol.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#510062 Mar 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So, my dear, what was Skom incarcerated for ? Was it a county jail, federal penetntiary, light security prison ?
I like you HL but you are being as much a jerk as everyone else.
I see little difference between Skom's alleged "problem(s)" and those of his accusers/attackers.
.. don't have a clue what Skom was incarcerated for, really don't care ..

.. you like me but think I'm a jerk? That's neat. Thanks ..

.. when I take exception to an AIN, HFY or Catcher post, believers are silent. Why is Skom off limits? Is he special ??..

“"None shall pass"”

There

#510063 Mar 26, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
What's true for women?
Many women marry men that are little more than replacements for their fathers.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#510064 Mar 26, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Had to edit your post for space again, you were apparently again brought up in something that did not teach God's Word in it's fullness, or you would otherwise have known that the Lord himself said that a man must be born again of the water and of the spirit, if you cannot believe then I pity you as well as others, but I know that the power of God is real and what he has done for me in my life, and I will always stand on that, feel free to rationalize that all you want to with your unbelief, God does intercede on the behalf of some unbelievers as well as those who believe on him, on others he does not for his own reasons, he said in his Word that he will have mercy upon whom he will.
You give the credit for your healing to your bodies natural healing process as well as to other human beings, but God does work often through human beings to Bless others, and not everyone always heal completely, but again.........I know what he has done for me, and you are free to believe or not believe as you chose to.
God, of course, explains to you each time he either decides to heal or not to heal, or is that just an assumption because God sometimes doesn't answer prayers or do what one might expect?

I can assure you that the denomination that I was brought up in is as much Christian and teaching what churches are told to teach as all others. In fact it is a (probably the) leading church in Canada.

However, since I no longer believe in the main reasons that churches exist, that is rather irrelevant to me at this moment. My mother, though, is still extremely active in that church, and her sister, who is a year younger, is a retired ordained minister of the same denomination, and is also extremely active in the church she attends. Currently my two oldest sisters are also active in their congregations. I was likely the one who was most active in a church for the longest time of all of my parents' 7 living children, but I am not aware that the four youngest attend church at all. They, of course, do go with my mother when they are visiting her, because that is what one does in our family.

There is one prominent city congregation in my denomination that has now taken God and the Bible out of their program entirely and the minister, who has not lost her right to preach, so far, is leading basically a humanist type of program. She is involved with many ministers in an organization also who work together to involve clergy from many faiths, and others who want to do the work of helping others but outside the cover of religion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix is getting CRAZY 1 min slurps1017 7
HILLARY CLINTON lS DEAD! 5 min Lixy9187 8
Ever masturbated in school thinking of a teacher (Jun '13) 9 min Moaner8768 17
Clinton Hackers Of The Rich And Famous 12 min Bubblesss2212 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min Neville Thompson 282,865
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 19 min Flavor7955 183,442
I hate 'God' (Apr '14) 23 min Kisser5101 193
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 hr Hottie1582 4,931
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Mints376 974,607
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr ATHEOI 70,036
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Licks3204 658,359
More from around the web