Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
**PORTIONS SNIPPED**All I'm saying is that if heinous crime was met with ultimate punishment, the heinous crime rate would drop.
.. why do you think the heinous crime rate would drop when most violent crimes are not premeditated? They're usually committed in anger, in the heat of passion or under the influence of drugs/alcohol ..

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry. Wasn't talking about my lips..
I am done with this..
Used to think of you as a friend..
Now just am going to shelve you w the other topix
jerks I have come across.
By Skom.
Feel free to enjoy the show. I intend to continue kicking his testicles into his pituitary for at least a month past his final episode of indolence. I realize that you may feel that you are not allowed to take pleasure from such a spectacle, or at least not to admit it if you do, so I don't expect you to applaud.

But I'm quite certain that there are many of us who agree that the boy needs to learn some manners, and so, I've made him my personal project. You can call it tough love.

If not I, then who? If not now, then when?

==========

@ the Dimwit: Are you good with that, fool? You can indicate your tacit assent by failing to plead for my forgiveness.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Hello and good early morning ( where you are ) Irrira, still monday here where I am, and it is still cold, doesn't feel like spring at all right now, but no fret as it is still right around the corner.
I do understand everything that you have said, because I live this thing, and again I say as the Bible says and am a witness to this truth..........that the adversary will never completely stop trying to come at us in many different ways, when he fails in one approach then he comes back at us in another, this is not fear to acknowledge that but rather a spiritual reality that I'm sure that every true believer IN Christ can acknowledge and testify to, But God has already handed us the victory over the enemy through his Holy child Jesus Christ, and we must take on Christ upon ourselves to make our calling an election sure, and to be watchful and pray always.
Peace and Blessings to you sister.
Then this is great my Friend that you 'live this thing'– as you call it – as I have never met anyone who has left all for Jesus – I truly mean it... forsake all - had their life threatened for following his calling many times, been thru the fires of hell for holding fast through any ridicule possible, cast out and left entirely alone because of not turning one's back on him... been mentally crucified over and over with a 1000 other reasons and still survived...

It would be so good to share such experiences.
“Thy will be done on earth... as it is in heaven.”
Blessings are indeed the peace that passes all understanding.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

@TIDE...LOL..you are comparing my calling out your friends on their lies and bigotry to 9-11 terrorists? You are a loon! But I love when you call me Dim. It just highlights so beautifully when you said you look up to Ians! You are an insecure follower. So desperate for validation that you put anonymous men on the Internet on pedestals and toss your honor for their affection. No I dont think I will abandon my faith. I would much rather look up to God than Ians. But do what you have to! Perhaps instead of parroting what he says one day he will give you his account password and you can post as him!So sad. you have shown even the truth means nothingu if the choice is that or ians. Tell me again how the comment on how gay people dont need to care if they purposely give each other Aids isnt hateful and bigoted. But this time say it in front of a mirror and see if you cant stand to look at what is looking back at you. It certainly wont be a man. it will be a boy with a gaping emotional hole and no integrity

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Then you have just acknowledged that you are not really a believer, I can respect the honesty in your post for that even if my personal experience IN God allows me to know much better, there is a lot of truth in what you are saying as far as the religion of christianity in and of itself, but as we tell people there is a VAST difference between "christianity" and a true and real relationship with God through his son Jesus Christ, and given what you have said in your post you apparently have never had the born again experience in Christ Jesus or you would have had an example of his supernatural power on some lever or the other.
[removed for space]
I respect your right to say what you believe and to believe what you do, however I don't believe what you describe, or what you believe you are describing, proves the existence of a God, nor that you or anyone else who is 'born again' has actually experienced the things you say.

Yes, I believe you may have been at death's door, and lived, but so have I, and I know 100% that I lived due to the efforts of other human beings and to my own body's natural function to stay alive. There were no supernatural events at all involved in my staying alive, nor would even a strong Christian have thought such was the case.

For every person like yourself and others you have referred to that were restored to health, or whatever happened, there are likely many thousands of humans who went through identical circumstances and died. That you can state that you are alive due to God is because you are alive. The others can make no statement because they died.

'Being Born Again' was never a prerequisite in my Christian upbringing, and I belonged to one of the largest denominations in Canada, in fact the largest Protestant one, and one that has been named often as a world leader in modern day Christianity. It was not emphasized nor can I even recall it being stated that a person must go through some sort of a 'born again' experience to understand and truly believe. Basically, I think, as likely most churches, that we were told to believe because what we were told was allegedly true, and there was no necessity to have some sort of 'personal experience' to be able to really become a true Christian.

The fact that we were told to believe is likely because those who were doing the teaching, preaching, or telling had also been told the same thing, and they believed it, and wanted to pass it on to others, but until more recent times, most "Christians" either did not have the time or take the time to actually question what it was they were being asked to believe, nor was there information available to the common man, indicating that there were no facts to support what they were being taught. I am referring to known proven facts, rather than what may have been facts but there is no proof of them.

I will admit that when I was a child or perhaps before that, my denomination and some others had adopted, what was called in our
Sunday School classes as the New Curriculum, and it taught that the things known at that time from the Bible to be false as myths rather than facts, so we had no problem in not accepting some of the Bible as literal. That did not mean though that we stopped believing in Jesus and God, but just that we stopped believing some of the myths of the Bible that had actually been proved to be myths.

Since then I have realized, at least to my understanding, that nothing in the Bible can be verified, nor is there any really strong reason to suspect that it is true. Also the conditions of faith, or the requirements, at least of the fundamentalists, of being a Christian, are not the requirements of what would be an all-powerful loving God, if such existed, IMO.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

http://news.yahoo.com/arkansas-governor-vetoe... Lawmakers have already rejected Beebe's 'wisdom' TWICE,just recently. I guess he just wasn't gonna' be happy unless he went for 'three strikes'.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

edit:

Insolence, not indolence.

Dim is both insolent and indolent, but the former is what I intended to post. He's also possibly impotent, incontinent, and insolvent as well.

And my chew toy.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
What did the one fly say to the other?

Is this stool taken?

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
Should I call you a trailer park alcoholic whore?
Ignore him, Le_Le. Let me handle this. You're much too much of a lady to deal with this maggot appropriately.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no expectation to keep you focused if we don't treat the conversation seriously.
If you want to just sling insults, I'm comfortable with that too. I just want to know where you intend to go with it.
Are you gonna be ok? I know a joke really throws you off you game. You can dish it out but even when in jest you get something back you start crying. You are seriously going its my focus when making a joke causes you to react like this? I was kidding about your poor sexual prowlness but it would seem it hit way to close to home for you Is there anything you arent insecure about? Sheesh

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>No sir, I have been Blessed to sit under the truth of God in all of it's glorious fullness, and this is the apparent problem that you have like so many before you is that you can't separate things spiritual from "jargon and dogma"......so you can't help but apply worldly cliches to something that you cannot understand, many people that they were brought up in "christianity" but sadly not God's truth in it's fullness, only a few are Blessed to find it, but if by chance you were made up in the election sure before the foundation of the world.........then God will deliver you at some point in your life, again.........if you are among that Blessed few.
Also like many before you, you seek some form of physical evidence of God's existence and his miraculous workings in the lives of others, there is no way to prove such to an unbeliever in the sense that they want it proven to them, but the invisible things of God that brought the three dimensional world in existence was here first and will make itself manifest for all to see in due time, as it will one day be the only thing left standing, but sadly for most it will then be too late.
Matthew 16:1-4
The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would shew them a sign from heaven. 2 He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red. 3 And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times? 4 A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.
Sorry, you lost me part way through that when I realized that you were repeating the indoctrinated jargon of a born again, and then to top it off you used a logical error by quoting the Bible to end your post. You cannot prove the Bible is true by quoting what the Bible says.

Regardless of what our beliefs are in the realm of the unnatural or supernatural, we are all humans and we all can function only as humans. We do not acquire some sort of godly or saintly ability by accepting Christ as our Savior and being "Born Again". We are still the same people, but may have a different opinion on the subject than we did previously.

I see no harm in you or anyone else believing whatever it is you believe, if you use it in your own life and in how you conduct yourself. But if one uses his being "Born Again" as something to hold over others, or even as some on this thread do daily and have done here for many years, as a weapon to demonize others, then, IMO, one is not acting as the Bible teaches that they should act (not that I now would recommend the Bible as a source of correct living).

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>If you need it explained why your apology wasnt sincere then whats the point? You cant bring yourself for a month to apologize what you said you would for and even after being called on it your solution was to flippantly claim sudddenly you are sorry for any word you have ever said to me good or bad? Not only thats not sincere but it also allows you to still not take ownership of your defending of Ians. You know what you are doing HL...or if you dont that may be worse as you may not know what a sincere apology is. With your pride im not surprised
.. it seems you want me to defend my character. I don't do that ..

.. in the past two days, you have posted many incorrect things about me, some outright lies. Instead of refuting your allegations, I remain silent. Do you see that as a sign of weakness ??..

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
My post is about society and the death penalty Society rejects my standards
We mostly all reject your standards, which is why most of us are not felons.
Skombolis wrote:
What in the world are you talking about?
It's over your head, Dimwit. Go pray.
Skombolis wrote:
Just ring your little bell
Ring it for me, Dimwit. You're an expert. You've been to prison.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignore him, Le_Le. Let me handle this. You're much too much of a lady to deal with this maggot appropriately.
Ha...who couldnt see this coming? A perfect match. A bigot against Christians and a pretend Christian who finally is showing her true colors. What are you gonna do? Forget where you are and then think you are still practicing medicine? Or maybe just make more posts showing how truly bigoted you really are? They must have loaded up your colored chalk. Change your underwear and wipe the crumbs out of the corner of your mouth first. It will give me time to prepare for this scary challenge;)

“Today we pray”

Since: Jul 12

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. why do you think the heinous crime rate would drop when most violent crimes are not premeditated? They're usually committed in anger, in the heat of passion or under the influence of drugs/alcohol ..
Because harsh punishment is always a deterrent.

If all convicted murderers were executed, and that kept going, the murder rate would likely drop.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
@TIDE....You said you trust your own mind because "you rarely make mistakes and I rarely dont".....~snicker....was that what you were trying to say or was that one of your "rare" mistakes?
What mistake?

Here's what I actually said: "I trust my mind more than yours when it comes to evaluating reality. Why wouldn't I? I rarely make mistakes, and you rarely don't."
Skombolis wrote:
Your integrity is not fine. You stooped so low as to claim there is nothing wrong with saying gay people need to tell each other before they have sex f they have aids.
Nope. You need to address what I actually said.

To do that, you'll either need to go back and find the quote, or ask me.
Skombolis wrote:
Clearly even a moron could see the nasty implication.
You don't seem to know what implications are or how they work.

I tried telling you. You didn't learn.
Skombolis wrote:
One when the comparative statement was made by Ians about Christians dont need to feel bad for those they hurt he even went on to admit it would be Christians with bad morals that would do this and that he had a low opinion of molst Christians.
So?

You failed to support your claim that IANS' statement was bigoted.
Skombolis wrote:
He also mocked our beliefs in the same post showing the intent was to insult, which you even admitted calling it a "jab".
I can't make an admittance on someone else's behalf. It was an assessment of one part of what IANS said. It was limited to that one part, which was the "jab" of "asking the sky for forgiveness".
Skombolis wrote:
You simply have flushed your integrity down the toliet to defend your bigot friends and so you can remain blind because your insecurity trumps your morality.
You forgot "IMO".

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I sent the tickets out already.
Even I don't know where they are!
I can give you a midnight tour instead. You don't need a ticket for that, just a bright smile.
Oh no, i guess i gotta call 007 to clear up your mess! Just imagine what would happen if some evil film bad guy got hold of them! U know who i'm takin' about, that guy with the smile in his eye, remember?

I'll bring a torch, just in case i get upset for some reason!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Then this is great my Friend that you 'live this thing'– as you call it – as I have never met anyone who has left all for Jesus – I truly mean it... forsake all - had their life threatened for following his calling many times, been thru the fires of hell for holding fast through any ridicule possible, cast out and left entirely alone because of not turning one's back on him... been mentally crucified over and over with a 1000 other reasons and still survived...
It would be so good to share such experiences.
“Thy will be done on earth... as it is in heaven.”
Blessings are indeed the peace that passes all understanding.
Yeap, I have known someone to do so however, a true man of God choosen of him to do so, in the middle of the hypocrites, nay sayers, pretenders, luke warmers, unbelievers and all else, God has someone "living this thing", because has hisa Word says that he has never left himself without a witness in the land, and they have gone through all the persecution that you have mentioned and much more than you might have even imagined, not at all saying that is myself as I come up well short personally, but a true God called man of God has gone through ALL of these things and more, our late Bishop and Overseer has given testimony to these things as well as our current overseer and they have to be there in church each and everytime that services are scheduled.

Yes I am well aware with what the Lord said that no one has forsaken all for him, but he also said this below..........

Luke 14:26
26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

Yes God has people who are doing it, no one is perfect not even in the Lord, but we are working our unto perfection and there is room for improvement within us all.

Peace.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Name appears on post wrote:
HEY!!!
I said to Mom-mom:
"Did you know that the Easter Island population cut down all their trees, and no one knows why?"
And she said, "I don't even know what Easter Island IS."
And I said, "It's an ISLAND!"
And we both started laughing A LOT.
You know, there is a reason some items have this wording on the packaging; WARNING:DO NOT EAT OR INGEST.

Call a poison control center immediately.

Party on, Garth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
edit:
Insolence, not indolence.
Dim is both insolent and indolent, but the former is what I intended to post. He's also possibly impotent, incontinent, and insolvent as well.
And my chew toy.
My goodness are you insecure! You write the wrong word and are so concerned how that might reflect on your intellect you create a list of other words that start with the same letter to make sure people know you really do know bigger words that start with "i" and it was just a mistake! LOL...dont worry doofus, after thinking you still are practicing medicine the little pedestal Tide built for you crumbled a long time ago! And now I am your chew toy? See if you can go a whole day without talking about my genitals, fantasizing about me in sexual situations, or us making any physical contact like me jumping on you, you putting your mouth on me, or sticking things in my colon! LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 489,941 - 489,960 of596,516
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

512 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min marge 512,082
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min andet1987 216,878
How can i make love with my mother or just sext... 24 min Dave 4
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 30 min VIKING WARRIOR 440,819
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 32 min Dang It 109,541
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 34 min Dang It 37,856
Girls snapchats that will send you nudes 47 min Jill 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Kaitlin the Wolf Witch 680,079
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr Titus18 244
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Some1 Else 89,563
•••
•••
•••