|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Genesis 19:1-11
That evening the two angels came to the entrance of the city of Sodom. Lot was sitting there, and when he saw them, he stood up to meet them. Then he welcomed them and bowed with his face to the ground. "My lords," he said, "come to my home to wash your feet, and be my guests for the night. You may then get up early in the morning and be on your way again." "Oh no," they replied. "We'll just spend the night out here in the city square." But Lot insisted, so at last they went home with him. Lot prepared a feast for them, complete with fresh bread made without yeast, and they ate. But before they retired for the night, all the men of Sodom, young and old, came from all over the city and surrounded the house. They shouted to Lot, "Where are the men who came to spend the night with you? Bring them out to us so we can have sex with them!"

So Lot stepped outside to talk to them, shuttingthe door behind him. "Please, my brothers," he begged, "don't do such a wicked thing. Look, I have two virgin daughters. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do with them as you wish. But please, leave these men alone, for they are my guests and are under my protection."

"Stand back!" they shouted. "This fellow came to town as an outsider, and now he's acting like our judge! We'll treat you far worse than those other men!" And they lunged toward Lot to break down the door. But the two angels reached out, pulled Lot into the house, and bolted the door. Then they blinded all the men, young and old, who were at the door of the house, so they gave up trying to get inside.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
You may need that torch for the boat ride.
Tide, in England they call a flashlight a torch.

In case you thought she meant a torch.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Judges 19:16-24
That evening an old man came home from his work in the fields. He was from the hill country of Ephraim, but he was living in Gibeah, where the people were from the tribe of Benjamin. When he saw the travelers sitting in the town square, he asked them where they were from and where they were going.

"We have been in Bethlehem in Judah," the man replied. "We are on our way to a remote area in the hill country of Ephraim, which is my home. I traveled to Bethlehem, and now I'm returning home. But no one has taken us in for the night, even though we have everything we need. We have straw and feed for our donkeys and plenty of bread and wine for ourselves."

"You are welcome to stay with me," the old man said. "I will give you anything you might need. But whatever you do, don't spend the night in the square." So he took them home with him and fed the donkeys. After they washed their feet, they ate and drank together. While they were enjoying themselves, a crowd of troublemakers from the town surrounded the house. They began beating at the door and shouting to the old man,

"Bring out the man who is staying with you so we can have sex with him."

The old man stepped outside to talk to them. "No, my brothers, don't do such an evil thing. For this man is a guest in my house, and such a thing would be shameful. Here, take my virgin daughter and this man's concubine. I will bring them out to you, and you can abuse them and do whatever you like. But don't do such a shameful thing to this man."

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I just had a great idea for the Atheist Mascot.
The mockingbird.
I crack myself up sometimes...
LOL! That's nice to hear! keep smiling!!:-)

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
Dude its ok. You took a harmless joke very personally. Even now you are trying hard to convince me otherwise as you are still talking about it like 4 posts into it now. So girls dont find you to be a good lover. Dont sweat it, you still have Ians:)
I figured out a long time ago that it would be difficult if not impossible to redirect you back to reality. You prefer your projected delusions.

I should thank you for continually giving me examples of your behavior. So, here you are again, projecting what you would like to be true onto me.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>For all the reasons I gave in the last post that you didnt address. Posts like these just keep showing people your true colors. You think you are being subtle or coy but being propped up for so long has thrown off your perceptions. I guarantee people in here see right thru you.
Skom, can you identify some posters on this thread whom you consider to be honest and sincere?

(I picked this post of yours to reply to, for no particular reason. I thought to ask you the question and this was the next one of your posts I saw. Just so you won't find hidden reasons for my actions.)

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
Sure.
You're ugly and you stink.
Plus you're poor and live with mommy.
*flicks booger at you*
Uh...I have my own house now!

So there!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
There isn't enough context to support the position that those statements are bigoted.
You could easily provide fictitious context that could include those as parts of bigoted statements. It's certainly compatible with bigotry.
I would label those statements as insensitive or inconsiderate, as they are.
At this point your integriy is beyond being salvaged. No answer would have been more palatable. I am done

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Thunder!!!
How ya doin'?
Hey Clementia!
I dunno. I jist wandered in...
How 'bout you?

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
Listen up! If i go down, i'm takin' ya down with me, so there!!
The chocolate river is not all that deep.

It's the gators you have to worry about.

They're so fat that they might crush you!

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm confused too!! But Lesbo put the date rape drug in my H20, so i've got an excuse!!
WILL SOMEONE TELL ME AND LACEZ WHY U GUYS R FIGHTING?
Pastor Catcher urges all posters to desist from all fights and mosey on over to the Holy Church of Catcher.

Happy Hour has already started. The drinks are strong and the prices low.

Clementine, thank you for your support "over there" (you know what I'm talking about).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
being divine really born again from direct power of Holy Spirit,
is to be in daily experience of incredible love to your body and soul,
really you as Gods Child don't need any phisical not necessary satisfaction or love of this world
there is more pleasuable night or day divine life experience from temporary pleasures offered by this world like; alcohol,drugs,sex, cigareetes,criminal not honest friendship,or association,
just free of all earthly bonds and man yokes thrown on your neck
Gal 5;1
also sweety be Free in spiritual absolute love and always bear Yoke of Saviour who died for you.Mat 11;29
I understand what you're saying, but some people who say they have renounced the world are actually more attached to it then u or me. There is no point of not drinking or smoking but your mind wants too. We have to reach a state where our mind doesn't want to. That state is only reached if u have the full grace of God with u, we can try all we want but at the end of the day it's in his hands, but i believe if u try u will succeed and he always helps!!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured out a long time ago that it would be difficult if not impossible to redirect you back to reality. You prefer your projected delusions.
I should thank you for continually giving me examples of your behavior. So, here you are again, projecting what you would like to be true onto me.
Hey you dont have to convince me. I am sure you are a regular adonis!~snicker

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tide, in England they call a flashlight a torch.
In case you thought she meant a torch.
Yh, I was talkin' about the light thingy!!

What's a torch in america?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! That's nice to hear! keep smiling!!:-)
Usually do.

I recommend it.

Hi, Clem.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
"Flashlight".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Clementia!
I dunno. I jist wandered in...
How 'bout you?
Yh, I'm good! A bit pissed off at the weather, but that's about it!

I'm confused and i don't know what's going on with the guys, but that's about it!

I hope everything is going good?

Oh, I wanna buy lots and lots and lots of yellow clothes, coz i'm sun deficient, i can't find the sun or nice yellow clothes, but that's about it!!

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
It has a wick and you light it with a match and it makes fire.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

A contented mind sees something good in everything-fair weather in every wind,blessings in every storm.If we cannot get what we like,we should try to live with what we get.A content mind is a continual feast.Epictetus

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
The chocolate river is not all that deep.
It's the gators you have to worry about.
They're so fat that they might crush you!
That reminds me when i had to sit next to this fat guy on the bus, oh it was BAD, he kept fallin' asleep on me and i just kinda kept pushin' him, coz i didn't wanna be rude, but oh that was horrible. I'll take the crocs and gators any day!!

Aren't they made of chocolate tho?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 489,921 - 489,940 of598,706
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

625 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 min Shut-Up 60
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min JudgeNJury 255,592
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Gray 114,550
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min ROCCO 715,947
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min hojo 529,693
Bitcoin ATM For Sale 8 min ChrisCartmill 1
Being Gay is not wrong! (Mar '07) 10 min yon 145
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Jennifer 93,140
•••