Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#509873 Mar 25, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want some personal space, just mention that you don't want them catching your illness, and say things like "outbreak" and "skin peeling off again". They'll move.
Our gators just eat chocolate, and only when they can't catch an Oompa Loompa.
Ewwww! That'll make me look retarded, no!! I'm just gonna push 'em harder next time!! lol

There's lots of Oompa Loompas in England, girls wear tooooo much orange foundation thingy, it looks sooooo funny!

Location hidden

#509875 Mar 25, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll throw punches randomly as well until something makes sense.
lol, has anything made sense yet?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#509876 Mar 25, 2013
Tide...you didnt answer the question. Your birth year or the year you met Ians?

Location hidden

#509878 Mar 25, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhhhh.
Don't say it, River.
YH, DON'T MAKE ME USE THE DUCT TAPE!!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#509879 Mar 25, 2013
Clementia wrote:
U Americans speak a weird language!!
A'course we be takin' a few liberties there and here, but it all be the same tongue, a'that I can assure.

Location hidden

#509880 Mar 25, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok... That's funny...
:)

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#509881 Mar 25, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Your avatar picture looks like an awfully sad lonely little girl, like she has no place to go.
Yes and yours is all grey.

Kinda the same thing, yes?

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#509882 Mar 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shagging.
And sometimes a sticky wicket.
Don't forget the spliffs.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#509883 Mar 25, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Hah hah hah!
That ain't no fair. You seen me before.
That's some lion ya got there.
Yes, I certainly have. A sure bet to be sure. I think it suits me :)

Location hidden

#509884 Mar 25, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
If the version of me that you created in your mind isn't man enough for you, put him through a mental boot camp or something.
It's really none of my business though.
Settle down "Goose" No amoung of boot camp could help you! "There is no tenderness like before when you kiss Ians lips. You lost that loving feeling. And its gone gone gone. whoa oh oh." im just teasing, just cus you wont answer the tombstone question I am sure doesnt mean the spark is gone with you and Ians. Just tell him you feel the need...the need for speed. Then do the 360 high five! LOL

Location hidden

#509885 Mar 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Tam! Tide actually didnt say those things. I used them as an example because Ians said if I couldnt back up something I said it would show me for the "filthy Christain liar" I was. Mind you the subject had nothing to do with the faith. He simply included it in that context as an insult and I feel the context in which it was said demonstrates his bigotry. If I were to say the same thing to any other group there would not even be a discussion as to whether its bigoted. If I told someone they were a "filthy black liar" the bigotry would be obvious. I wanted to see if Tide would admit it.(T) PEACE
Geniuses huh?

Location hidden

#509886 Mar 25, 2013
When we put a bits in the mouths of horses to make them obey us we can turn the whole animal around.

Or take shops as an example.Although they are so large and are driven by strong winds,they are steered by a very small rudder,wherever the pilot wants it to go.

Likewise the tongue is a small part of the body but it makes great boasts.Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark.The also tongue is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body.It corrupts the whole person sets the whole course of his life on fire and is itself set on fire by hell.

Location hidden

#509887 Mar 25, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and yours is all grey.
Kinda the same thing, yes?
The Ring :)

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#509888 Mar 25, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
YH, DON'T MAKE ME USE THE DUCT TAPE!!
HL uses scarves and ties. Duct tape?

OK. Will we need a safe word?

Location hidden

#509889 Mar 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Settle down "Goose" No amoung of boot camp could help you! "There is no tenderness like before when you kiss Ians lips. You lost that loving feeling. And its gone gone gone. whoa oh oh." im just teasing, just cus you wont answer the tombstone question I am sure doesnt mean the spark is gone with you and Ians. Just tell him you feel the need...the need for speed. Then do the 360 high five! LOL
I'll give you a ^5! You're on fire Skom!
LMAO!

Location hidden

#509890 Mar 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Hey Tam! Tide actually didnt say those things. I used them as an example because Ians said if I couldnt back up something I said it would show me for the "filthy Christain liar" I was. Mind you the subject had nothing to do with the faith. He simply included it in that context as an insult and I feel the context in which it was said demonstrates his bigotry. If I were to say the same thing to any other group there would not even be a discussion as to whether its bigoted. If I told someone they were a "filthy black liar" the bigotry would be obvious. I wanted to see if Tide would admit it.(T) PEACE
You talk as though I gave the wrong answer.

Without context, it would be irrational to jump to conclusions about the statements you provided.

By the way, your analogies were inherently flawed. Religion doesn't relate to race or sexual orientation, so your analogy doesn't relate to what IANS said.

You never did ask me what I thought about him using "filthy Christian liar". I would have offered my opinion that it was insensitive.

Location hidden

#509891 Mar 25, 2013
Clementia wrote:
Ewwww! That'll make me look retarded, no!! I'm just gonna push 'em harder next time!! lol
There's lots of Oompa Loompas in England, girls wear tooooo much orange foundation thingy, it looks sooooo funny!
Can I trust English girls around copious amounts of chocolate?

Location hidden

#509892 Mar 25, 2013
All kinds of animals,bird,reptiles and creatures of the sea are being tamed and have been tamed by man,but no man can tame the tongue.It is a restless evil full of deadly poison.

With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father and with it we curse men who have been made in God's likness.Out of the same mouth come praise and curing.My brothers this should not be.Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring.My brothers can a fig tree bear olives or a grapevine bear figs.Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water.

Location hidden

#509893 Mar 25, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
A'course we be takin' a few liberties there and here, but it all be the same tongue, a'that I can assure.
I'm just gonna give u a silent deadly stare!!!!! i'm staring right at ya!!

Location hidden

#509894 Mar 25, 2013
River Tam wrote:
HL uses scarves and ties. Duct tape?
OK. Will we need a safe word?
It takes about six or seven alarm clocks per batch to make a licorice strong enough to last for an entire session of bondage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 10 min 07 Mustang 7,161
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 19 min Aura Mytha 123,327
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 286,526
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr Huh 982,215
_ VATICAN to get 'Legal Right' to TEMPLE MOUNT _ 5 hr NewsJune2017 YTube 1
america needs more TRUTH AND JUSTICE 5 hr hacksaw 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr Born Again Holy C... 681,739
More from around the web