|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Irrira, I am glad to know all of that concerning you, we both tend to cap off our posts with scripture postings, but the devil is among us on this thread big time in an attempt to divide and conquer, but he will garner no victory here on this end.
Hope you have a Blessed morning my friend.
An early good morning again >>>Lawest<<<
That we do... cap-off...
Therefore I can say, there is nothing that can come between...
The reason I have no fear of what is history to me... called the devil.
I don't know how more this can be worded in plain English for a Christian to understand so fully, unless they can identify... as witness to their lives.

I trust you can my Friend... it is worth the sharing.

It's too early for the sun yet, but it is going to be a nice day. Trust you are safe with those freak weather patterns so many are experiencing, and enjoying you R and R. Tis tues here.
God Bless
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

@HL

May you be freed from the evil spirit who made you a lesbian and be again yourself you was before, as god created you. I am not the one who makes jokes of you.If you take that advice as a good will from me then amen, if not then everything remains the same.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>There are many who find GOD while they are incarcerated, but sadly there have been many who have been freed and they go straight ahead and down the path of wrongness, for whatever wrong they are committing. We don't have capital punishment down here, we have rehabilitation, but none the less, our sentences appear to be too lenient or something, and prison is looked upon by many as a holiday. I think I am pretty happy we don't kill killers, but then again, there are some pretty nasty people locked away, who might well be back on the prowl again :(
I believe that the many who find God in prison are faking it. They're liars.

The proof is in their actions. They get all "godly" while in prison - swear to do what's right when they get out - then go right back to their bad habits and evil ways after release.

I see no logical reason for life sentences. If their crime is so bad that society says they must never be released from prison, what's the point in keeping them alive?

And when we do, why the hell are we giving these criminals coffee, cable TV & Internet access?!?!?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Difficult, but not impossible.
Agreed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you have people on the billboard that not leave they house at all. Either they sick, can't hold a conversation face to face, they so lonely and ashamed of their physical appearance they rather only talk to people that can't see them and stay lock in their house oy!
Them the only reason someone can go make crazy talk that someone might actually talk to more people on the billboard than in they day to day life. And if they in any of those conditions, to me that is a terrible way to exist.
That is a terrible way to exist. I wonder how many posters here barely even get out of the house...

I wonder how many prefer things like online poker instead of real poker...

It's pathetic.
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

It depends on you HL. The triuph of the will. Every human is resposible for his own fate. If you show a will and believe in yourself as you believe in Christ and in God and say amen and make prayers then you will be healed.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Shalowm, all.

Figured I'd stop in real quick to say "Shalowm." How's things been going? Any interesting discussions taking place?
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

It depends on you HL. The triumph of the will. Every human is resposible for his own fate. If you show a will and believe in yourself as you believe in Christ and in God and say amen and make prayers then you will be healed.
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

@HL

That's one small step for a woman and a giant leap for mankind. Show goodwill sweetie.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a terrible way to exist. I wonder how many posters here barely even get out of the house...
I wonder how many prefer things like online poker instead of real poker...
It's pathetic.
pathetic and pathological. because there is no way a person can be mentally healthy with having so limited interaction with people.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Here For Now wrote:
Annie I just had a thought. Maybe we should all put lampshades on and dance in the mud puddle. It would be hard to gripe and not laugh seeing all of us doing that. We might even find out we like each other if not a lot at least a little. We could continue to get to know each other after the people who have on white coats lock us all up in the padded cell. But I have a feeling we would be laughing too much to care where we were.
My imagination is running away with me here. LOL
I just scrolled back and found this!

Yep...and if we started arguing like we do here...they certainly would lock us up.

I think for the most part...if we didn't talk to each other...we would like each other a lot!

Maybe...

LOL

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that the many who find God in prison are faking it. They're liars.
The proof is in their actions. They get all "godly" while in prison - swear to do what's right when they get out - then go right back to their bad habits and evil ways after release.
I see no logical reason for life sentences. If their crime is so bad that society says they must never be released from prison, what's the point in keeping them alive?
And when we do, why the hell are we giving these criminals coffee, cable TV & Internet access?!?!?
If you kill someone, he's dead.

He no longer feels anything.

You can no longer punish him. He can't suffer.

I would think you wouldn't like that.

With your attitude, it would seem torture is the answer. Why not go back to the practice of the Middle Ages (by your religion even!!) of using horrible torture devices, make people suffer and then die an agonizing death?

Isn't that the Redneck way?

And you get the added benefit of sadistic enjoyment, the bloodthirst I referred to earlier.

Go god! Go Jesus! Go RiversideRedneck!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Greetings, Had to edit most of your post again for space, sorry if you don't find my response to your post Christian enough, but God knows the heart and that is ALL that I am truly concerned with as he is the ultimate judge of all, also if I understood your post correctly you referred to yourself as a "long term Christian", I find this interesting in as much as you have indicated that my responses to the statements of others as being a "cop-out" because I may base my answers and feelings toward some matters from a Word-spiritual basis is struck me as odd to say the least coming from someone professing themselves as a believer in Christ.
I saw your post to me last night but chose to read on ahead in stead and saw you responding to a woman who attacks others for their friendships to those whom she does not like or care for and you agreeing with her that those of us who name the name of Christ tend to be the most hateful posters on this thread, even in the face of some of the most vile and hateful atheist and agnostics posting here, I do not mean to sound critical or judgemental of you but that in it's self says much to me concerning you, and I thought Skombolis did a very good job of calling you out on it. But to cap off this part of the conversation, this is a thread where many of us post Bible scripture to cap off a point(s) that we are making as this is a Christian based thread ( although at times it may not seem like it ) and that is not going to change, no true believer IN Christ is going to be offended at the quoting or reading of his Word.
Peace.
I for long time was a believing, practicing Christian, and took Christianity very seriously. I have changed my mind in recent years, based, I guess, on learning more about the origin of religions and Christianity, in particular, and realizing much of what we were taught is known now to be untrue, and none of what we have been taught is proved to be true, though we have not proved the rest false either.

That the Bible is not 100% the inerrant Word of God has been established. That along with no evidence of any God ever having been verified, and various other aspects of how all religions came and went, makes me fairly confident that Christianity, like all its predecessors, is 100% man-made.

There is some good in some of the Christian teachings, but IMO there is no truth in a deity or Jesus being some supernatural being, nor even that Jesus even existed, though I see no reason to not believe that someone must have existed around which the stories where developed, but that person would have been 100% human with no supernatural abilities.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>pathetic and pathological. because there is no way a person can be mentally healthy with having so limited interaction with people.
I agree but they wouldn't.

They call this type of communication "social"...

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!!
Sorry, I don't drink!!
okay then we'll keep it organic and just smoke some grass;)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
An early good morning again >>>Lawest<<<
That we do... cap-off...
Therefore I can say, there is nothing that can come between...
The reason I have no fear of what is history to me... called the devil.
I don't know how more this can be worded in plain English for a Christian to understand so fully, unless they can identify... as witness to their lives.
I trust you can my Friend... it is worth the sharing.
It's too early for the sun yet, but it is going to be a nice day. Trust you are safe with those freak weather patterns so many are experiencing, and enjoying you R and R. Tis tues here.
God Bless
Hello and good early morning ( where you are ) Irrira, still monday here where I am, and it is still cold, doesn't feel like spring at all right now, but no fret as it is still right around the corner.

I do understand everything that you have said, because I live this thing, and again I say as the Bible says and am a witness to this truth..........that the adversary will never completely stop trying to come at us in many different ways, when he fails in one approach then he comes back at us in another, this is not fear to acknowledge that but rather a spiritual reality that I'm sure that every true believer IN Christ can acknowledge and testify to, But God has already handed us the victory over the enemy through his Holy child Jesus Christ, and we must take on Christ upon ourselves to make our calling an election sure, and to be watchful and pray always.

Peace and Blessings to you sister.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"we talk to people here far more than we probably do in offline life"
Seriously?
I was referring more to the long type conversations RR.

I think it also depends on whether you work at home...if you are single...have kids.

I sometimes but not often have these types long conversations as I might here.

Think about some of the conversations (written) that you have had with some. I know that you post on other threads as well as this one. Add up all the time that you spend writing and reading...

I personally think that we talk (write and read) about a lot of things here in this setting that we might not normally talk about in offline life.

Figure how much time per day that you spend on Topix alone...then compare that to the time that you spend talking to people out in the world...(not family that lives with you)...see how they compare.

Most young people either chat over the internet, text, IM, e-mail...

If you have a job working with the public...calling on customers...maybe it doesn't apply to you. Those are usually short conversations and most often deal with work and not general conversations.

I don't know...this is just what I see.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
i just knew someone would say that!
Yes Lesbo, I will go out for a drink of water with u!! It'll be my pleasure! ;-)
again, only if i get to come with my wax kit. i might even give you ladies a discount cuz we're kinda friends:)

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Read:
"Why Doesn't God Just Fix Everything?"
(It's made for teens so it should be at your reading level.)
http://christianteens.about.com/od/becomingac...
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>

(It's made for teens so it should be at your reading level.)
I find that offensive.
Clementia

Barrow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not Jewish.
I'm Skittish.
I loooooove skittles!!!:-X

Do u get them in America?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 min Ratloder 117,897
Is ISIS God's Army Sent to Punish the Wicked? 9 min Doctor REALITY 3
ferguson and the real race war 11 min Bev Jamison 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min WildWeirdWillie 173,028
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 15 min Doctor REALITY 2,249
87% of White Women have slept with Black Men (Nov '09) 19 min Doctor REALITY 1,446
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min Susie D 730,936
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 43 min hojo 537,435
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Porkpie Hat 259,396
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 15 hr monu chauhan 104

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••