Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#509731 Mar 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you kill someone, he's dead.
He no longer feels anything.
You can no longer punish him. He can't suffer.
I would think you wouldn't like that.
With your attitude, it would seem torture is the answer. Why not go back to the practice of the Middle Ages (by your religion even!!) of using horrible torture devices, make people suffer and then die an agonizing death?
Isn't that the Redneck way?
And you get the added benefit of sadistic enjoyment, the bloodthirst I referred to earlier.
Go god! Go Jesus! Go RiversideRedneck!
I wonder how many inmates serving time for lesser crimes are killed by convicted murderers during their incarceration? Tried to Google it, but all I found was page after page of individuals killed by their murderer roommates, or random attacks by convicted murderers. Something about justice?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#509732 Mar 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. it seems you want me to defend my character. I don't do that ..
.. in the past two days, you have posted many incorrect things about me, some outright lies. Instead of refuting your allegations, I remain silent. Do you see that as a sign of weakness ??..
Do I think silence in general denotes weakness? No. However everything I posted was the truth. I think you know it and know nothing credible can be said to explain it away so you have chosen to ignore it. Just like this post on why your apology was insincere. I think you play games to make it look like you are a victim to distract from your actions

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#509735 Mar 25, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lawest!
What is your opinion of what "forsake all others" means?
What degree do you think is meant by...
hate your...
father...mother...wife...child ren...brothers...sisters???
How is this verse in relationship to...
Honor they father and thy mother?
I have heard some non-Christians say..."God demands that you hate your father, mother, wife, children, brothers and sisters." Most have a problem with that verse.
What is your interpretation of it?
We also say exactly that!

To us it means love everyone and respect everyone, but do not keep your hopes up on anyone. Only God is yours, everything else can be bought. In bad times everyone runs away from u, even your family. And sometimes even a stranger can come to your rescue. Do not get too attached to your loved ones, u'll get nothing but pain. Forsake the hope that only they are yours and u are there's.

We come into this world on our own and we leave this world on our own. Only God is your true companion!! When u forsake all others and attach your mind to God, the difference between u and everything else is removed and u are 1 with everything, just like God is!!

Location hidden

#509736 Mar 25, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
We mostly all reject your standards, which is why most of us are not felons.
<quoted text>
It's over your head, Dimwit. Go pray.
<quoted text>
Ring it for me, Dimwit. You're an expert. You've been to prison.
Haha...nice try on the excuse dr dementia! You just had no clue what you were talking about!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#509737 Mar 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Are you gonna be ok? I know a joke really throws you off you game. You can dish it out but even when in jest you get something back you start crying.
Can you maintain focus while being engaged to the same person in both serious argument and insults?

I assumed you couldn't. I have a hard enough time getting you to address what I say.
Skombolis wrote:
You are seriously going its my focus when making a joke causes you to react like this? I was kidding about your poor sexual prowlness but it would seem it hit way to close to home for you Is there anything you arent insecure about? Sheesh
The type of insult was irrelevant.

I asked you what you wanted, and your response is?

You want to sling mud, is that correct? You want to shift focus from the arguments to personal attacks, correct?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#509740 Mar 25, 2013
Hello all, point me in the direction of the nearest bigot and I'll get started.
Though so far Skombolis seems to be the breadwinner of the bigoted family.

Location hidden

#509741 Mar 25, 2013
Tide...the bottom of the barrel looks like a guy so insecure that he remains willfully blind to blatant bigotry because his emotional needs are more important than his integrity. You should know it well. That you can not only claim some of the comments have not been bigoted and dishonest but actually defend them shows what little respect you have for yourself or the truth. Continue to make heros out of anonymous men on the internet and rationalize it however you want. Part of me feels pity for you but mostly disgust. Be a man. SERIOUSLY

Location hidden

#509742 Mar 25, 2013
Clementia wrote:
Oh no, i guess i gotta call 007 to clear up your mess! Just imagine what would happen if some evil film bad guy got hold of them! U know who i'm takin' about, that guy with the smile in his eye, remember?
I'll bring a torch, just in case i get upset for some reason!
You may need that torch for the boat ride.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#509744 Mar 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Do I think silence in general denotes weakness? No. However everything I posted was the truth. I think you know it and know nothing credible can be said to explain it away so you have chosen to ignore it. Just like this post on why your apology was insincere. I think you play games to make it look like you are a victim to distract from your actions
.. my apology was quite sincere. Why do you doubt that ??..

Location hidden

#509745 Mar 25, 2013
Tide...bigoted? Yes or no? The following statement...."you are a filthy black liar"? Let everyone see what great integrity you have. How about "you are a filthy gay liar" Is that bigoted? The bottom of the barrel is any mirror you pass.

Location hidden

#509747 Mar 25, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you maintain focus while being engaged to the same person in both serious argument and insults?
I assumed you couldn't. I have a hard enough time getting you to address what I say.
<quoted text>
The type of insult was irrelevant.
I asked you what you wanted, and your response is?
You want to sling mud, is that correct? You want to shift focus from the arguments to personal attacks, correct?
Dude its ok. You took a harmless joke very personally. Even now you are trying hard to convince me otherwise as you are still talking about it like 4 posts into it now. So girls dont find you to be a good lover. Dont sweat it, you still have Ians:)

Location hidden

#509748 Mar 25, 2013
Lacez wrote:
Hi!:-)

I've heard that if u point a finger at someone, 3 point towards yourself, so i can't help u i'm afraid. Soz!

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#509749 Mar 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Tide...bigoted? Yes or no? The following statement...."you are a filthy black liar"? Let everyone see what great integrity you have. How about "you are a filthy gay liar" Is that bigoted? The bottom of the barrel is any mirror you pass.
Do you know the meaning of bigotry?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#509751 Mar 25, 2013
Lacez wrote:
.. hi ya Lacez & welcome !!..

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#509752 Mar 25, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
You want to shift focus from the arguments to personal attacks, correct?
Sure.

You're ugly and you stink.

Plus you're poor and live with mommy.

*flicks booger at you*

Location hidden

#509753 Mar 25, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
You may need that torch for the boat ride.
Listen up! If i go down, i'm takin' ya down with me, so there!!

Location hidden

#509754 Mar 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
There you are! I didnt see you at first, the sun went down and I am used to looking for you in Ians shadow! Sorry not gonna pull up old posts cause you arent honest. You know what you said. And you dont need to read someones mind to recognize blatant bigotry, you just need to be a man with some integrity.
I know what I said, yes. If you know, you haven't been honest about it thus far. If you keep guessing you might get it right on accident. I'll let you know if you do. I'm not going to correct your misunderstanding until you ask me to, however.

Are you lying or do you just not know? The correct thing to do, when you don't know, is to act like you don't know. That is what a rational skeptic does. It's a big part of the difference between you and I.

How good is your memory? You initially called IANS a liar, citing his rejection of your paraphrasing of something he said, which included a replacement of the word "evidence" with "proof". He rejected your version because it was incorrect. You called him a liar for rejecting your version, not his own. You never backed down from that claim. You didn't change it to nitpicking, which would still be untenable. You maintained that he was lying. You know what a lie is, don't you? It's knowingly sharing information which you know or believe is false.

Is that how you remember it?

Location hidden

#509755 Mar 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. my apology was quite sincere. Why do you doubt that ??..
For all the reasons I gave in the last post that you didnt address. Posts like these just keep showing people your true colors. You think you are being subtle or coy but being propped up for so long has thrown off your perceptions. I guarantee people in here see right thru you.

Location hidden

#509756 Mar 25, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
very smart point of view.
you are really good spiritual minded person?
GOD DWELLS ONLY WITH LONELY PEOPLE WHO ARE ALONE AND SURENDER THEIR LIFES TO HIM AND HIS LOVE,FOR SURE YOU AS LONELY CAN COUNT ON HIM IN EVERY BAD SITUATION
Awww! U just sayin' that coz u like me!!

Yes, because people are who are too involved with the world, don't have time to reflect on the inside. It's hard but u can mix in this world and still remain unattached to it.

But when u have reached that state, when u r one, u don't feel any situation is bad. Everything is good. The world does not change but your perspective does!!

Location hidden

#509757 Mar 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure.
You're ugly and you stink.
Plus you're poor and live with mommy.
*flicks booger at you*
I know u do!! ;-p

Why is living with your mommy seen as a bad thing in western culture?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Phooey 675,437
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Clearwater 110,060
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Rider on the Storm 982,187
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 184,723
68 year old man missing from Deens Landing?! 5 hr bugg_85 1
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 5 hr andet1987 69
My NEW SPECULATION about the mystery vehicle an... 6 hr andet1987 10
More from around the web