Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#509722 Mar 25, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I sent the tickets out already.
Even I don't know where they are!
I can give you a midnight tour instead. You don't need a ticket for that, just a bright smile.
Oh no, i guess i gotta call 007 to clear up your mess! Just imagine what would happen if some evil film bad guy got hold of them! U know who i'm takin' about, that guy with the smile in his eye, remember?

I'll bring a torch, just in case i get upset for some reason!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#509723 Mar 25, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Then this is great my Friend that you 'live this thing'– as you call it – as I have never met anyone who has left all for Jesus – I truly mean it... forsake all - had their life threatened for following his calling many times, been thru the fires of hell for holding fast through any ridicule possible, cast out and left entirely alone because of not turning one's back on him... been mentally crucified over and over with a 1000 other reasons and still survived...
It would be so good to share such experiences.
“Thy will be done on earth... as it is in heaven.”
Blessings are indeed the peace that passes all understanding.
Yeap, I have known someone to do so however, a true man of God choosen of him to do so, in the middle of the hypocrites, nay sayers, pretenders, luke warmers, unbelievers and all else, God has someone "living this thing", because has hisa Word says that he has never left himself without a witness in the land, and they have gone through all the persecution that you have mentioned and much more than you might have even imagined, not at all saying that is myself as I come up well short personally, but a true God called man of God has gone through ALL of these things and more, our late Bishop and Overseer has given testimony to these things as well as our current overseer and they have to be there in church each and everytime that services are scheduled.

Yes I am well aware with what the Lord said that no one has forsaken all for him, but he also said this below..........

Luke 14:26
26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

Yes God has people who are doing it, no one is perfect not even in the Lord, but we are working our unto perfection and there is room for improvement within us all.

Peace.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#509724 Mar 25, 2013
Name appears on post wrote:
HEY!!!
I said to Mom-mom:
"Did you know that the Easter Island population cut down all their trees, and no one knows why?"
And she said, "I don't even know what Easter Island IS."
And I said, "It's an ISLAND!"
And we both started laughing A LOT.
You know, there is a reason some items have this wording on the packaging; WARNING:DO NOT EAT OR INGEST.

Call a poison control center immediately.

Party on, Garth.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#509725 Mar 25, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
edit:
Insolence, not indolence.
Dim is both insolent and indolent, but the former is what I intended to post. He's also possibly impotent, incontinent, and insolvent as well.
And my chew toy.
My goodness are you insecure! You write the wrong word and are so concerned how that might reflect on your intellect you create a list of other words that start with the same letter to make sure people know you really do know bigger words that start with "i" and it was just a mistake! LOL...dont worry doofus, after thinking you still are practicing medicine the little pedestal Tide built for you crumbled a long time ago! And now I am your chew toy? See if you can go a whole day without talking about my genitals, fantasizing about me in sexual situations, or us making any physical contact like me jumping on you, you putting your mouth on me, or sticking things in my colon! LOL.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#509726 Mar 25, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I respect your right to say what you believe and to believe what you do, however I don't believe what you describe, or what you believe you are describing, proves the existence of a God, nor that you or anyone else who is 'born again' has actually experienced the things you say.
Yes, I believe you may have been at death's door, and lived, but so have I, and I know 100% that I lived due to the efforts of other human beings and to my own body's natural function to stay alive. There were no supernatural events at all involved in my staying alive, nor would even a strong Christian have thought such was the case.
For every person like yourself and others you have referred to that were restored to health, or whatever happened, there are likely many thousands of humans who went through identical circumstances and died. That you can state that you are alive due to God is because you are alive. The others can make no statement because they died.
'Being Born Again' was never a prerequisite in my Christian upbringing, and I belonged to one of the largest denominations in Canada, in fact the largest Protestant one, and one that has been named often as a world leader in modern day Christianity. It was not emphasized nor can I even recall it being stated that a person must go through some sort of a 'born again' experience to understand and truly believe. Basically, I think, as likely most churches, that we were told to believe because what we were told was allegedly true, and there was no necessity to have some sort of 'personal experience' to be able to really become a true Chr
Had to edit your post for space again, you were apparently again brought up in something that did not teach God's Word in it's fullness, or you would otherwise have known that the Lord himself said that a man must be born again of the water and of the spirit, if you cannot believe then I pity you as well as others, but I know that the power of God is real and what he has done for me in my life, and I will always stand on that, feel free to rationalize that all you want to with your unbelief, God does intercede on the behalf of some unbelievers as well as those who believe on him, on others he does not for his own reasons, he said in his Word that he will have mercy upon whom he will.

You give the credit for your healing to your bodies natural healing process as well as to other human beings, but God does work often through human beings to Bless others, and not everyone always heal completely, but again.........I know what he has done for me, and you are free to believe or not believe as you chose to.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#509727 Mar 25, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am well aware with what the Lord said that no one has forsaken all for him, but he also said this below..........
Luke 14:26
26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
Yes God has people who are doing it, no one is perfect not even in the Lord, but we are working our unto perfection and there is room for improvement within us all.
Peace.
Hey Lawest!

What is your opinion of what "forsake all others" means?

What degree do you think is meant by...

hate your...

father...mother...wife...child ren...brothers...sisters???

How is this verse in relationship to...

Honor they father and thy mother?

I have heard some non-Christians say..."God demands that you hate your father, mother, wife, children, brothers and sisters." Most have a problem with that verse.

What is your interpretation of it?

Location hidden

#509728 Mar 25, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
What mistake?
Here's what I actually said: "I trust my mind more than yours when it comes to evaluating reality. Why wouldn't I? I rarely make mistakes, and you rarely don't."
<quoted text>
Nope. You need to address what I actually said.
To do that, you'll either need to go back and find t
You failed to support your claim that IANS' statement was bigoted.
<quoted text>
I can't make an admittance on someone else's behalf. It was an assessment of one part of what IANS said. It was limited to that one part, which was the "jab" of "asking the sky for forgiveness".
<quoted text>
You forgot "IMO".
There you are! I didnt see you at first, the sun went down and I am used to looking for you in Ians shadow! Sorry not gonna pull up old posts cause you arent honest. You know what you said. And you dont need to read someones mind to recognize blatant bigotry, you just need to be a man with some integrity.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#509729 Mar 25, 2013
Name appears on post wrote:
HEY!!!
I said to Mom-mom:
"Did you know that the Easter Island population cut down all their trees, and no one knows why?"
And she said, "I don't even know what Easter Island IS."
And I said, "It's an ISLAND!"
And we both started laughing A LOT.
Sounds like you and your mother have fun together NAOP!

I thought about your frogs...

I thought these were pretty...

https://www.google.com/search...

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#509730 Mar 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
@TIDE...LOL..you are comparing my calling out your friends on their lies and bigotry to 9-11 terrorists? You are a loon!
I feel that I must resort to extreme examples with you. It still didn't work, did it?

You called someone a liar and bigot, not because they lied or are bigots, but because you believe that to be true, based on your incorrect understanding of what was said.
Skombolis wrote:
But I love when you call me Dim.
Good. I personally use it to bookmark your mistakes.
Skombolis wrote:
It just highlights so beautifully when you said you look up to Ians! You are an insecure follower.
That's pretty ironic, coming from a Christian.

Are you going to tell me how far fetched atheism is now?
Skombolis wrote:
So desperate for validation that you put anonymous men on the Internet on pedestals and toss your honor for their affection.
It's easy to figure out what you'd like to be true. I'm sure if you repeat it enough times it will be, for you.
Skombolis wrote:
No I dont think I will abandon my faith. I would much rather look up to God than Ians. But do what you have to! Perhaps instead of parroting what he says one day he will give you his account password and you can post as him!So sad. you have shown even the truth means nothingu if the choice is that or ians. Tell me again how the comment on how gay people dont need to care if they purposely give each other Aids isnt hateful and bigoted.
Gay people, straight people, white people, black people, etc...none of them need to feel bad about anything they do, ever.

Perhaps you'd like to move the goal posts to a more tenable position, to something like, "The statement could possibly insult the overly sensitive."
Skombolis wrote:
But this time say it in front of a mirror and see if you cant stand to look at what is looking back at you. It certainly wont be a man. it will be a boy with a gaping emotional hole and no integrity
LOL

Tell me, what does the bottom of the barrel look like?
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#509731 Mar 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you kill someone, he's dead.
He no longer feels anything.
You can no longer punish him. He can't suffer.
I would think you wouldn't like that.
With your attitude, it would seem torture is the answer. Why not go back to the practice of the Middle Ages (by your religion even!!) of using horrible torture devices, make people suffer and then die an agonizing death?
Isn't that the Redneck way?
And you get the added benefit of sadistic enjoyment, the bloodthirst I referred to earlier.
Go god! Go Jesus! Go RiversideRedneck!
I wonder how many inmates serving time for lesser crimes are killed by convicted murderers during their incarceration? Tried to Google it, but all I found was page after page of individuals killed by their murderer roommates, or random attacks by convicted murderers. Something about justice?

Location hidden

#509732 Mar 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. it seems you want me to defend my character. I don't do that ..
.. in the past two days, you have posted many incorrect things about me, some outright lies. Instead of refuting your allegations, I remain silent. Do you see that as a sign of weakness ??..
Do I think silence in general denotes weakness? No. However everything I posted was the truth. I think you know it and know nothing credible can be said to explain it away so you have chosen to ignore it. Just like this post on why your apology was insincere. I think you play games to make it look like you are a victim to distract from your actions

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#509735 Mar 25, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lawest!
What is your opinion of what "forsake all others" means?
What degree do you think is meant by...
hate your...
father...mother...wife...child ren...brothers...sisters???
How is this verse in relationship to...
Honor they father and thy mother?
I have heard some non-Christians say..."God demands that you hate your father, mother, wife, children, brothers and sisters." Most have a problem with that verse.
What is your interpretation of it?
We also say exactly that!

To us it means love everyone and respect everyone, but do not keep your hopes up on anyone. Only God is yours, everything else can be bought. In bad times everyone runs away from u, even your family. And sometimes even a stranger can come to your rescue. Do not get too attached to your loved ones, u'll get nothing but pain. Forsake the hope that only they are yours and u are there's.

We come into this world on our own and we leave this world on our own. Only God is your true companion!! When u forsake all others and attach your mind to God, the difference between u and everything else is removed and u are 1 with everything, just like God is!!

Location hidden

#509736 Mar 25, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
We mostly all reject your standards, which is why most of us are not felons.
<quoted text>
It's over your head, Dimwit. Go pray.
<quoted text>
Ring it for me, Dimwit. You're an expert. You've been to prison.
Haha...nice try on the excuse dr dementia! You just had no clue what you were talking about!

Location hidden

#509737 Mar 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Are you gonna be ok? I know a joke really throws you off you game. You can dish it out but even when in jest you get something back you start crying.
Can you maintain focus while being engaged to the same person in both serious argument and insults?

I assumed you couldn't. I have a hard enough time getting you to address what I say.
Skombolis wrote:
You are seriously going its my focus when making a joke causes you to react like this? I was kidding about your poor sexual prowlness but it would seem it hit way to close to home for you Is there anything you arent insecure about? Sheesh
The type of insult was irrelevant.

I asked you what you wanted, and your response is?

You want to sling mud, is that correct? You want to shift focus from the arguments to personal attacks, correct?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#509740 Mar 25, 2013
Hello all, point me in the direction of the nearest bigot and I'll get started.
Though so far Skombolis seems to be the breadwinner of the bigoted family.

Location hidden

#509741 Mar 25, 2013
Tide...the bottom of the barrel looks like a guy so insecure that he remains willfully blind to blatant bigotry because his emotional needs are more important than his integrity. You should know it well. That you can not only claim some of the comments have not been bigoted and dishonest but actually defend them shows what little respect you have for yourself or the truth. Continue to make heros out of anonymous men on the internet and rationalize it however you want. Part of me feels pity for you but mostly disgust. Be a man. SERIOUSLY

Location hidden

#509742 Mar 25, 2013
Clementia wrote:
Oh no, i guess i gotta call 007 to clear up your mess! Just imagine what would happen if some evil film bad guy got hold of them! U know who i'm takin' about, that guy with the smile in his eye, remember?
I'll bring a torch, just in case i get upset for some reason!
You may need that torch for the boat ride.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#509744 Mar 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Do I think silence in general denotes weakness? No. However everything I posted was the truth. I think you know it and know nothing credible can be said to explain it away so you have chosen to ignore it. Just like this post on why your apology was insincere. I think you play games to make it look like you are a victim to distract from your actions
.. my apology was quite sincere. Why do you doubt that ??..

Location hidden

#509745 Mar 25, 2013
Tide...bigoted? Yes or no? The following statement...."you are a filthy black liar"? Let everyone see what great integrity you have. How about "you are a filthy gay liar" Is that bigoted? The bottom of the barrel is any mirror you pass.

Location hidden

#509747 Mar 25, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you maintain focus while being engaged to the same person in both serious argument and insults?
I assumed you couldn't. I have a hard enough time getting you to address what I say.
<quoted text>
The type of insult was irrelevant.
I asked you what you wanted, and your response is?
You want to sling mud, is that correct? You want to shift focus from the arguments to personal attacks, correct?
Dude its ok. You took a harmless joke very personally. Even now you are trying hard to convince me otherwise as you are still talking about it like 4 posts into it now. So girls dont find you to be a good lover. Dont sweat it, you still have Ians:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Bongo 53,375
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min dollarsbill 693,593
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 30 min Hukt on Fonix 992,493
Got my ex pregnant before break up. What do I do? 52 min onemale1 3
Is God a "Bully" sometimes? 1 hr Peter Ross 56
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,483
Can Chinese girls date foreign men? 1 hr Puttin Bro 2
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) Mon dirtyguy34 35
More from around the web