Tom & Jerry Exposed Satan Worship illuminati 2010

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#509560 Mar 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yikes.
The dude doesn't even identify the devil.
Will the real devil please stand up and identify him/herself?
Well now I can't stand up...least I be mistaken for the devil. Dang...and I needed to go the the little girls room.

Let me know when he has been identified...I'll try to hold it until then.

:-/

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#509561 Mar 25, 2013
Adam wrote:
Satan was the most beautiful angel of God before he fell from grace. Was. Then God turned him into a terrible creature, then Satan swored to destroy the works of God.According to the gospel of Barnebas 999 is the number of the beast.
LOL!

satan/lucifer turned himself into the biggest loser that there ever was and will be. he's gonna hold the lowest place in hell and others that he helped put there will bully him for it for all eternity. barnebas collins chap 9 vs 16-18

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#509562 Mar 25, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
No offence intended, but as a longterm Christian, I would not consider your response as that of a person who is a Christian at all, in the sense of one who follows the 'teaching of Christ' based on the New Testament stories of this character that as of yet no human being has verified ever existed, and if he did exist that anything of a supernatural or miraculous nature was involved in his life.
Certainly there are verses in the Bible that even someone that never heard of the Bible or God would find inspiration in, because the verses themselves are inspirational.
We here though are all pretty much on a par as to our experience with religion and our knowledge of the Bible, as a book, so to quote Bible verses simply to respond to someone else's post, rather than stating a thought from one's own mind, is rather a cop out.
Surely most here have some ability to put words on a computer site without copying and pasting words from the Bible. The internet has all sorts of resources with which any of us can read any verse in the Bible we care to, if that is our bent. Why do we have to read Bible verses on any discussion thread?
Greetings, Had to edit most of your post again for space, sorry if you don't find my response to your post Christian enough, but God knows the heart and that is ALL that I am truly concerned with as he is the ultimate judge of all, also if I understood your post correctly you referred to yourself as a "long term Christian", I find this interesting in as much as you have indicated that my responses to the statements of others as being a "cop-out" because I may base my answers and feelings toward some matters from a Word-spiritual basis is struck me as odd to say the least coming from someone professing themselves as a believer in Christ.

I saw your post to me last night but chose to read on ahead in stead and saw you responding to a woman who attacks others for their friendships to those whom she does not like or care for and you agreeing with her that those of us who name the name of Christ tend to be the most hateful posters on this thread, even in the face of some of the most vile and hateful atheist and agnostics posting here, I do not mean to sound critical or judgemental of you but that in it's self says much to me concerning you, and I thought Skombolis did a very good job of calling you out on it. But to cap off this part of the conversation, this is a thread where many of us post Bible scripture to cap off a point(s) that we are making as this is a Christian based thread ( although at times it may not seem like it ) and that is not going to change, no true believer IN Christ is going to be offended at the quoting or reading of his Word.

Peace.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#509563 Mar 25, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Off topic but...
Have you ever wondered why we make a distinction between our time on the internet and "real life"? When I read your post (and those of others that have used the same phrase) I got to thinking...we are real people spending real time writing real thoughts and reading real words.
I went on the search for "real life" vs "internet life". There are some interesting takes on it. This...the internet...has become...is becoming...and will become "real life" for more and more people as time goes by. Whether online or offline we are experiencing "real time".
If you think about it...we bay bills, shop for goods, look for information, express ourselves, make friends and even work for a living on the internet. With the use of software we can even "see" each other if we choose to. About the only thing that you can not do is feel and smell.
IMO I think what differs is our inhibitions...we feel freer to say what we truly think...for various reasons...some obvious and possibly some not so obvious reasons.
I will think on the "anonymous"...in one sense we are not...we know each other by our personalities...some silly avatar...by our words.
Over the course of a week lets say...we talk to people here far more than we probably do in offline life. How many chances do we have to express ourselves this much in offline time? To carry on this type of extended conversations...learn about peoples taste in music...etc etc.
When we are offline...we are too busy carrying out trash...mopping floors...doing laundry...cleaning bathrooms...cooking...taking out the dang dog and picking up poop.......
Now that is "real life"! I should do some of that real life and go pick up some olive oil spray and some tomatoes...yep..."real life". Oh...and take the dog out before I have to clean the carpet!
Was just thinking...I know...I know...I think too much.
I think it is kind of a case-by-case basis

Personally I might actually be more restrained on-line

I swear more in "real-life'. A lot more actually. There are confrontational situations where I would probably use a more aggressive resolution if it were taking place in real life. In here we are forced to deal with bigots speaking freely where I can pretty much promise the hatred that accompanies any type of bigotry would not be spoken so freely in-person

I do tend to talk about deeper things more online than I do in real life. Although for me simply because of my job the disparity isn't as great as it might normally be. When you work across from someone for 12 hours a day you tend to talk about a lot of stuff

But I do think in a lot of cases what you say is probably the case. I know people say things online they never would say in real life, both bad and good. And I know people often feel more comfortable opening up in an anonymous setting

I gotta run unfortunately but I will just say that I think a place like this brings out people's true nature

JMO

(T) Peace

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#509564 Mar 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear ya brother
He never gives us more than we can handle
There is comfort in that at least
(T) Peace
Very true bro, very true.

Blessings.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#509565 Mar 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
HFN, G, RR, Juicy, Trifecta, Lawest and anyone i missed
Have a good one
(T) Peace
Thank you. You have a good one too Skombolis. Maybe better after work (LOL) but I hope itís good at work too.
HFN

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#509566 Mar 25, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I have an epilator!! I'll use it on u, don't tempt me!!!:-)
LOL - i'm glad to hear that you keep yourself tidy down there! we'll hafta get together for drinks sometime;)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#509567 Mar 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yikes.
The dude doesn't even identify the devil.
Will the real devil please stand up and identify him/herself?
Are you talking to yourself?........you stood up and identified yourself long ago, remember?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#509568 Mar 25, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Iím sleepy but good Lawest. How are you? Good I hope.
HFN
I am good my friend, continuing on with a little more R and R before returning to work for this week.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#509569 Mar 25, 2013

Illuminati plan to attack the world with demons.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#509570 Mar 25, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now I can't stand up...least I be mistaken for the devil. Dang...and I needed to go the the little girls room.
Let me know when he has been identified...I'll try to hold it until then.
:-/
LOL

Go ahead girlfriend. Most if not all of us know that you are not the devil.

That was funny though.
HFN

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#509572 Mar 25, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
You viciously attack everyone. Even sweet Epi who is your friend! You do seem to have a preference for attacking those I get along with though... If it's not jealousy then it must be obsession. I'm sorry I'm not into women :)
Good A Lupy, how're you today?

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#509573 Mar 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
LOL
That or I simply call things like I see them on an anonymous message board
I'm not arguing that you're not calling things as you see them. I'm arguing that you're seeing things in ways that make it easier for you to justify your poor behavior. I don't think you're consciously aware of it. That's why I have to tell you.
Skombolis wrote:
If anybody substitutes this place for real life it is you my needy little buddy.
Do you think I'm a computer program? Are you playing a video game, Skom? Are these avatars not connected to real people, in real life?
Skombolis wrote:
Perhaps one day you will face why it is you find yourself not up to the task in real life. You need a pretend fantasy where people support everything you say and do and they lie for you and you for them. Your caption might as well read "I wasn't hugged enough as child"
Is this the best you can do? Ask yourself why you need to invent weaknesses and project them onto others in order to deal with them.
Skombolis wrote:
I am sorry you co-dependency and insecurity has made it impossible for you to recognize when some in your group show utter disdain for basic honesty.
Support your claims! That's all you have to do. You can't because the support doesn't exist. It's all imaginary. It's all in your head. If you could get help from reality, you would, wouldn't you? Wouldn't you support your claims that people are lying? I would.
Skombolis wrote:
You are trying way too hard in fabricate some elaborate reason in me rather than dealing with that simple fact. Everything i said in post to HL was absolutely true. Name one thing that wasn't.
Okay.

"You didn't mean any of the things you were saying to me and it was simply a passive-aggressive attack. When it back-fired on you since you had to offer to apologize if it turned out the problem was you to make your tactic look sincere, you wanted nothing to do with it any more."

You couldn't know this even if it was true.

More irrational opinions:

"I can't believe you would pick pride over honesty every time."

"Then again I feel like you came to this room with total dishonest intentions as that "experiment" couldn't have been more bogus."

I think it's more than fair to say that I know and understand HL better than you do. Your opinions about her are ill formed. I honestly don't think you can overcome your confirmation bias about her at this point. It's the same with IANS. You're too invested in the delusional versions you've created to deal with the real people. You'll continue hashing it out with the strawman versions, because that's easier than dealing with the real people.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#509574 Mar 25, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol... I shall kiss your boots then, I'll crawl after them as you walk. Who can rationalise spending time here? People get lonely I think and I've made lovely friends here so can't complain too much. Don't work too hard mate :)

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#509575 Mar 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Your partners didn't:)
Just to let you know, I am visualizing a talking box of cartoon bleach to make it easier for me to write this
(rolls eyes)
LOL
Do you want me to make fun of you now?

Would you prefer lowering the level of conversation to where you are comfortable?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#509576 Mar 25, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I am good my friend, continuing on with a little more R and R before returning to work for this week.
:) Enjoy it Brother, You have earned it.
HFN

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#509577 Mar 25, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Todays Prayer
"And the heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament shows His handiwork." Dear God, I praise you, Creator of the universe, father of mankind, sustainer of all. May you be glorified through your creation and through my life. Please minister through me to the people around me. Help me to be a witness to the truth of your Word and your work. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.
Prime time with God
Amen.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#509578 Mar 25, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
:) Enjoy it Brother, You have earned it.
HFN
Thanks HFN, hoping for a God Blessed week for you as well.(c:

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#509579 Mar 25, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - i'm glad to hear that you keep yourself tidy down there! we'll hafta get together for drinks sometime;)
lol!!

Sorry, I don't drink!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min USA Born 555,053
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min Dave Nelson 765,092
San Diego Convention Center 26 min andet198 2
Side Effects of Hating Gays 26 min huff my jenkem 4
Stung By Scandals, GOP Proposes New Ethics Rules (Mar '06) 31 min andet198 10
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 33 min Pegasus 263,611
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 39 min andet198 4,417
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 5 hr Ayyan 1,187
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 10 hr truth 932

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE