Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#509632 Mar 25, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Tis no reason for sorry I can take myself to the city any time I want.Luck no do not think so.God brought my feet and my family to the mountains for a reason.Gifts from him are also given for a reason.Prayer is a powerful communication with HIM.What I described is just small scale of my many blessing He given to me.
I give to him all the glory cause without him it would not be possible and the thanksgiving for each blessing.
That's what I mean xx

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#509633 Mar 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Irrational?
She completely refused to adhere to the rules she set up and went post by post criticizng evey one and making ludicrous characterizations that nobody with a dictionary or common sense would define as "excusing".
I would only fault her for not adequately explaining the purpose of the experiment and the rules.

If you didn't understand the rules, as well as the person who actually knows the rules, how could you possibly know who was adhering to them or not?
Skombolis wrote:
Her rules made it acceptable to tell someone go F themselves but made it wrong to apologize to someone for hurting their feelings and it was supposed to be an exercise in self-improvement?
Yes.

All you can do is make an argument from ignorance. You don't understand, therefor, your explanation must be correct. It isn't. You wouldn't know if it was.

The correct position to take is, "I don't know what was going on." To speculate from a position of ignorance, trying to tell people that do understand that they are wrong, is irrational.
Skombolis wrote:
Anybody with eyes could see what a farce it was and it was designed with malice out of her desire to defend IANS
Stop using this fallacy.

Anybody with eyes can see that you're Dim.

Did that work? Do you understand what makes such a statement fallacious?
Skombolis wrote:
You are losing what little credibility you have left or I guess best case scenario will be viewed as needy and blind. Because these things are very obvious that she did. The lies and excuses for not sourcing the quote were very obvious. Her insults to others while claiming to take the high ground are very obvious.
Open your eyes
You said "obvious" three times here. Have you ever noticed that HL sometimes points things like this out?

I don't see things as you see them, and I won't so long as the support for your claims only exist in your head. I trust my mind more than yours when it comes to evaluating reality. Why wouldn't I? I rarely make mistakes, and you rarely don't.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#509634 Mar 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. not even water ??..
i just knew someone would say that!

Yes Lesbo, I will go out for a drink of water with u!! It'll be my pleasure! ;-)

#509635 Mar 25, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps on this particular thread there is some relevance in conveying the 'Word of God' to make a specific point that you want to make about what is written in the Bible. However, some people here appear to feel that conveying the word of God is appropriate to every thread on Topix, and though it has no relevancy at all to the specific topic, they insist on quoting Bible verses every day, and often several times a day.
It is highly unlikely that people coming onto these threads have not already read those words, and so the constant repeating of them serves no useful purpose, IMO, other than to be disrespectful to others, by injecting irrelevant information into a discussion, or preaching which has no place on a discussion site.
If one wants to preach one can do that in church, or even on a sidewalk or at someone's door, if they welcome you to do that. If you are asked by someone else when you are in their space to not preach to them, then continue to do so, that shows ignorance, low intellect, and terribly bad manners.
Yes, the net gives us freedom to do whatever we want, but if one is to have any respect from fellow participants wherever one is participating, then one, IMO, should not go out of one's way to offend others, and especially when several others have asked that one doesn't do that.
There are certain societal codes of conduct which man has developed throughout our history, and in most situations when people are doing things which affect others, in some way, that conduct is expected to not infringe on the rights of others.
As one has a right to not tolerate someone playing loud music so that it can be heard through the walls of your house at a time of the day when most people are sleeping (something that we have no choice about), and in that case thete are usually by-laws protecting people from such interruptions for certain hours. One has the right to call the authorities and report the offender and to get the activity stopped in most civilized societies.
Except for people who have serious character flaws, which they show by disregarding how anyone is bothered by anything they do, most people will respect these by-laws, at least after they have been reported and possibly paid a fine a few times.
Yes, here we can ignore, skip over, or just plan not to go into places on Topix which have people who act that way, however that sort of defeats the purpose of a discussion site. Obviously, someone decided to set up this site to encourage people who have opinions on various things to come here and share and discuss their opinions.
People who come here with some agenda, not related to having a meaningful discussion, IMO, do not really have any useful, even for them, purpose in continuing to act the way they do, especially if they are frequently requested by many people to not do it.
I would rather read scriptures than many of the other postings that are posted in here :) Not all think they are meaningless, and as you said, we can scroll

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#509636 Mar 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
...female inner thigh flavored Kool-Aid.
What r u seriously on, man?? Don't answer that!!!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#509637 Mar 25, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
In a minute I think I’m going to put on my lamp shade and go find some mud puddles to dance in. Getting away from this place once and awhile is a good thing. Want to join me?
HFN
LOL Well...when you put it that way...I guess I really am a little strange!

Lately...I have lost my strangeness...need to be getting it back...I'll work on that.

#509638 Mar 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And you would rather imprison a murderer for life rather than give them the death penalty. What's the point in that?
There are many who find GOD while they are incarcerated, but sadly there have been many who have been freed and they go straight ahead and down the path of wrongness, for whatever wrong they are committing. We don't have capital punishment down here, we have rehabilitation, but none the less, our sentences appear to be too lenient or something, and prison is looked upon by many as a holiday. I think I am pretty happy we don't kill killers, but then again, there are some pretty nasty people locked away, who might well be back on the prowl again :(

#509639 Mar 25, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't be concerned if you- or any other overly sensitive friend of yours- do not like my posts.
I am not going to explain topix to you..again.
You want to live in a world controlled by as*holes like you..
Move to China and try spewing your religious hate.
-be blessed you live in a free country.
Stop trying to take MY rights and freedom away!
And for the record- it's not the Word I dislike-
it's you and your ilk that think you can speak as if
you are that Word.
John 1
That's a cracker of a posting LOL, cheers for the laugh :)

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#509640 Mar 25, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
who care
if you was or are aware of anything,
you been first time convicted,you gonna be second time convicted
felon is felon
one time felon always felon
only God can save you from this destructive miserable process of your miserable poor unsaved dung life
Ok.

That was over 20 years ago, and I don't drink any more but I guess I'll be expecting to get nabbed for some other heinous crime any day now, right?

#509641 Mar 25, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>"religious hate"..........you hypocrite, I am not sensitive to you, because I see you for what you are, I actually pity you after bI have surpressed the natural feeling of first laughing at you before the spirit showed you to me and then IU begun to really feel sorry for you, you are no believer IN Christ, you don't have his spirit and therefore you don't have peace in your heart, and I DO pray form you.
That's it ~ laugh :) It is good for the Soul!!

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#509642 Mar 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's also pretty hard to get charged with a crime without bring a criminal...
Difficult, but not impossible.

#509643 Mar 25, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
The level of hatred exhibited by the christians here this morning shows they musta heard a really, really good sermon in church today.
May they continue by their example to drive people away from jesus; may they continue to be their own worst enemies.
So mote it be.
Thanks for your wonderful posting showing care for others...... let us hope you see your words as others will perceive them, and perhaps you may change your style :)

#509644 Mar 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You are responsible for your own spiritual journey, as is every individual
I might concede in some worse case scenarios the actions of man might damage the faith of another if the damage occurred during their formative years. But we are all adults. 99% of the time man has no ability to drive anyone from Jesus and quite frankly has little ability to drive someone towards
All man can do is try to live his faith best he can and try to witness and teach it best he can. Whatever his failures or successes are will be his own. And this hold true for all men, including those who decide to abandon their faith or for those who reject Christ
What you decide to do is your business. I am not judging you on it or trying to bring you into the fold so-to-speak. Once you make your decision, which is yours to make, then that is the end of it. But I felt compelled to clarify that nobody has driven anyone from Jesus. That is simply an excuse. And when people who say that have posts and posts just filled of things demonizing faith and Christianity and the Bible then surely they were capable of making their own decisions and are not blaming others for why they don't believe correct?
So if you feel Christians are not acting as their faith instructs, while I assume Christians don't care if those who bash the faith now think they are living up to it, that is still well within your right to comment on. And there may even be times when the hypocrisy or failure to live as we are instructed is legitimate. There are times I certainly fail to live as I should and I own that. But nobody has driven anyone from Christ. Each person has chosen to reject Christ on their own. To blame that decision on others...well, I think it is clearly a rationalization and an excuse. Perhaps your intent simply was to insult and was not trying to blame others but that is what a statement like that is doing
If anyone stops believing in God because they don't like how other men are acting then with all due respect that person is foolish. One has nothing to do with the other. God is God and man is man. God existing has nothing to do with how man acts or specifically how any one believer may act. If someone truly believed that then they would use that same process in reverse and believers who acted as Jesus instructed would drive unbelievers into the arms of Christ
Sorry about the long reply but I have seen this a lot and feel it needs to be addressed. Nobody has driven anyone from Christ. They chose to reject him. That is simply the facts
(T) Peace
Yes, it is the tree that counts, not just the whole forest :)

Location hidden

#509645 Mar 25, 2013
Clementia wrote:
No, it just means you're good at fooling people!
U never told me u were a Jew!!
I'm not Jewish.

I'm Skittish.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#509646 Mar 25, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>That's it ~ laugh :) It is good for the Soul!!
Good early evening Serah, how're you today?
Adam

Germany

#509647 Mar 25, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are to simple to understand my respond,
dr reality is mathematicaly illiterate
for him 1+1+1= 111
you fit dr reality mouse size brain
How big is your brain when you're his father?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#509648 Mar 25, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Lesbo, I will go out for a drink of water with u!! It'll be my pleasure! ;-)
<< sliding glass of water towards Clem >>

.. here you go, mixed it myself, two parts H, one part O. Trust me, it will quench your thirst ..

<< adding roofy to water >>

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#509649 Mar 25, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it just means you're good at fooling people!
U never told me u were a Jew!!
His real name is Tide Daskelowitz...

He doesn't tip.

An will kill you for a penny.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#509650 Mar 25, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
What r u seriously on, man?? Don't answer that!!!
I'm high on life, baby!

High on life!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#509651 Mar 25, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait...

When two girls go on a date, who pays??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 19 min Paul and the twins 445,463
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 22 min Bongo 63,736
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 45 min onemale 281,858
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 58 min pusherman_ 973,750
Gift Suggestion for a God Daughter? (Mar '15) 2 hr EstherMoore 2
herbal incense and legal buds for sale (Aug '11) 2 hr lee 10
Mencari teman seks wanita yang gersang (Sep '15) 2 hr eyem 20
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Steve III 653,905
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr lightbeamrider 106,495
More from around the web