Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#509595 Mar 25, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
THANKS
I see this way atheism and humans closed inside of this dark box
may God always bless you and those whose hearts always reside with infinite Divine Wisdom
:)
May God Bless you too DS.

May God Bless and care for us all.(Including Ians, even if he doesn’t wants it).
HFN
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#509596 Mar 25, 2013
Goodnight you all

I'll be at the mud puddle looking for you Annie.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#509597 Mar 25, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
You are suggesting dealing with Ians. LOL There is no dealing with him, unless you agree with and think like him.
He is one little angry, bigoted, hateful, selfish person. Most who don’t let him lead them would not want to even try and deal with him. Half the time what he says is ridiculous and out of sink with what is being talked about because he doesn’t answer questions that the answer would show what he is. He just deflects and hopes no one will notice.
You want to worship that kind of person, have at it. But don’t expect everyone to follow suit.
HFN
He's not that bad at all!! Have u not met blacklagoon?? Now, he's scary!! Ssshh, u didn't hear it from me!!

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#509598 Mar 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno HL
Seems to me an insincere apology is worse than none at all
It's ok, i never required one in the first place and never wanted one. I simply thought it indicative of your pride and your tactics. You didn't mean any of the things you were saying to me and it was simply a passive-aggressive attack. When it back-fired on you since you had to offer to apologize if it turned out the problem was you to make your tactic look sincere, you wanted nothing to do with it any more.
Instead of giving me all-encompassing apologies that I don't believe for a second you mean, perhaps the time would have been better spent asking yourself why you needed to play the game you did with me in the first place instead of just being forthright?
You may not believe it but part of me is sincerely curious if it matters to you at all. I had a lot of respect for you at one point. Maybe even out of my own sense of pride I simply can't imagine I was that wrong. I can't believe you would pick pride over honesty every time. Maybe it is just with me. I really hope so. I can see why someone wouldn't want to concede anything, i can play rough at times and make it unpleasant for someone to admit they are wrong.
Then again I feel like you came to this room with total dishonest intentions as that "experiment" couldn't have been more bogus. I guess maybe I am waffling between what I feel you brought on yourself. Well, I guess I will let time dictate the rest and see what happens from here
.. you place me in an impossible situation ..

.. if I don't respond, I'm passive-aggressive ..

.. if I do respond, you call me a liar ..

.. if I don't protect, justify and defend, I'm a bigot ..

.. if someone steps forward on my behalf, I'm co-dependent ..

.. and, in all instances, I am a hypocrite, dishonest and prideful ..

.. give me one reason to qualify my apology. I can see no compromise with you ..

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#509599 Mar 25, 2013
Indigo Blue wrote:
God is awesome.
Nice Post :)

Since: Jan 11

United States

#509600 Mar 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
I think you are missing the obvious contradiction. How can my behavior be poor if i am telling the truth as I see it based on the lack of ethics being displayed?
There is no contradiction. The 9/11 attackers were acting based on the truth of their realities. Was their behavior poor? I would say so.

Your behavior is based on your perceptions of reality. I think your perceptions are mangled by your mind, sometimes, when the mangling produces positive outcomes for you. Your strawman projections make it easier for you to argue with people.
Skombolis wrote:
Sorry if you feel I have not sufficiently sugar-coated my words when calling people on hypocrisy and dishonesty. I have not been overly cruel nor strayed far from the point when expressing these things. They are what they are and I call them as such
I wouldn't be all that upset, if you were right, and could support your claims.
Skombolis wrote:
You are mimicking what HL said a few weeks back. Do you even realize you are doing that? She claimed i must be projecting something about myself into her because she can't accept the fact that i am calling her dishonest for no other reason than she is. Is your co-dependency so bad that you can't even distinguish your own thoughts from others any more?
I never said you were projecting something about yourself onto others. I left it at "projecting". I think it's more likely that your projections are needs based.

Besides that, WTF?

Are you co-dependent with everyone who shares opinions or conclusions with you? How do you find the time to keep in touch with them all?
Skombolis wrote:
You are truly in denial. I have supposed them over and over again with facts.
The only thing I've seen you do is fail at it time and time again.
Skombolis wrote:
You are the same person that said it wouldn't be unkind to claim gay people don't care about giving each other aids in a twisted attempt to justify IANS saying Christians don't need to feel bad for hurting others
I didn't say that. You are not telling the truth, so you must be lying, correct?

No, I wouldn't call you a liar. You're just Dim.

You left out the key word again, Dim, which was "need".

There is a HUGE difference between "don't care" and "don't need to care".

I also said nothing about whether it would be unkind or not.
Skombolis wrote:
To anyone with a shred of integrity or grasp on reality the dishonesty portrayed by IANS and HL has been ludicrously transparent.
You're claiming that your subjective interpretation of reality represents reality, and that everyone that doesn't agree with your interpretation hasn't a shred of integrity or grasp on reality.

Is that about right?
Skombolis wrote:
Her "experiment" was a joke,
It would be sufficient, and more accurate to say, that you didn't understand her experiment. Having no understanding, you then made up an explanation for it from a position of ignorance.
Skombolis wrote:
the excuses for why you wouldn't source the quote were laughable and IANS, heck I am not even going there
Huh?
Skombolis wrote:
You are someone who IMO needs to put people up on pedestals because the support they give you back means so very much to you. You crave it as it fills some emotional need for you. Therefore you have allowed yourself to be blinded to anything people like IANs or HL do. You can't see it because you don't want to see it.
I have biases, but by following rational skepticism, I have a way of keeping those biases from interfering with my pursuit of knowledge.

I think you see what you want to see, in some instances. In this context, "want" is not necessarily the manifestation of conscious desires or needs. If it makes it easier for you to deal with a version of IANS that was a bad doctor, a liar, and a bigot, your mind will subtly change your perceptions to give you that impression.
zeccec

Pittsburgh, PA

#509601 Mar 25, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……
Better Jesus Dead died like any normal Human

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#509602 Mar 25, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks girlfriend...I barely made it!!! LOL I was usin' the puckering string!!! My eyes were beginning to cross.:-(
LOL....There is that "puckering string" again. What do you do with it.....Pull it and make it tighter?

:-P~
Adam

Germany

#509603 Mar 25, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>We know. You come here every day.
I told you before that you,especially you, only speak for yourself.

#509604 Mar 25, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, Thank you for this beautiful day. I come before you and humbly ask that you will create in me a clean heart, and forgive me of my sins and failures. Please renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. I ask this that you may be glorified, that my life may be a testimony to others, that others may see your merciful hand and be drawn to you, and that I may have a clean and happy heart. Thank you, O wonderful Creator. In the name of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, I pray, amen.(based in part on Psalm 51:10-13).
Prime time with God
Amen :)
Adam

Germany

#509605 Mar 25, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Nice Post :)
Hi goofy,

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#509606 Mar 25, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Off topic but...
Have you ever wondered why we make a distinction between our time on the internet and "real life"? When I read your post (and those of others that have used the same phrase) I got to thinking...we are real people spending real time writing real thoughts and reading real words.
I went on the search for "real life" vs "internet life". There are some interesting takes on it. This...the internet...has become...is becoming...and will become "real life" for more and more people as time goes by. Whether online or offline we are experiencing "real time".
If you think about it...we bay bills, shop for goods, look for information, express ourselves, make friends and even work for a living on the internet. With the use of software we can even "see" each other if we choose to. About the only thing that you can not do is feel and smell.
IMO I think what differs is our inhibitions...we feel freer to say what we truly think...for various reasons...some obvious and possibly some not so obvious reasons.
I will think on the "anonymous"...in one sense we are not...we know each other by our personalities...some silly avatar...by our words.
Over the course of a week lets say...we talk to people here far more than we probably do in offline life. How many chances do we have to express ourselves this much in offline time? To carry on this type of extended conversations...learn about peoples taste in music...etc etc.
When we are offline...we are too busy carrying out trash...mopping floors...doing laundry...cleaning bathrooms...cooking...taking out the dang dog and picking up poop.......
Now that is "real life"! I should do some of that real life and go pick up some olive oil spray and some tomatoes...yep..."real life". Oh...and take the dog out before I have to clean the carpet!
Was just thinking...I know...I know...I think too much.
"we talk to people here far more than we probably do in offline life"

Seriously?

United States

#509608 Mar 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
You sacrifice your own integrity trying to cover for them and make up excuses even in situations where you should feel ashamed you even tried. Be your own man. You will be amazed at what you can see.
My integrity is fine. I haven't supported an argument made by another person that I wouldn't make myself.

Be your own man. Throw away that ancient religion you inherited from ignorant superstitious bigots and create a god you can be proud of.

#509609 Mar 25, 2013
fear4 wrote:
The Newfoundland Department of Employment, claimed a boat owner wasn't paying proper wages to his help and sent an agent to Burin to investigate him.
GOVT AGENT: "I need a list of your employees and how much you pay them".
Boat Owner: "Well, there's Clarence, my hired hand, he's been with me for 3 years. I pay him $200 a week plus free room and board. Then there's the mentally challenged guy. He works about 18 hours every day and does about 90% of the work around here. He makes about $10 per week, pays his own room and board, and I buy him a bottle of Lamb's rum and a dozen Labatt Lite every Saturday night so he can cope with life. He also gets to sleep with my wife occasionally".
GOVT AGENT: "That's the guy I want to talk to - the mentally challenged one".
Boat Owner: "That'll be me. What'd you want to know"?
Govt Agents would be a challenge to us all :)

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#509611 Mar 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. you place me in an impossible situation ..
.. if I don't respond, I'm passive-aggressive ..
.. if I do respond, you call me a liar ..
.. if I don't protect, justify and defend, I'm a bigot ..
.. if someone steps forward on my behalf, I'm co-dependent ..
.. and, in all instances, I am a hypocrite, dishonest and prideful ..
You got problems, lady.

:p
Adam

Germany

#509612 Mar 25, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
not 3 only 3 times 1
100& GODS ASSURANCE THAT GOD IS NOT TRINITY
I think I asked Doctor REALITY your son.Emm have you become your son?
Adam

Germany

#509613 Mar 25, 2013
A and B

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#509614 Mar 25, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I don't drink!!
.. not even water ??..

United States

#509615 Mar 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Don't be such a crybaby
You make jokes all the time, often at the expense of others
Laugh a little Tide, I don't even know your sex partners
And picturing you as a talking cartoon box of bleach for cognitive dissonance? C'mon, that's just funny
:)
I have no expectation to keep you focused if we don't treat the conversation seriously.

If you want to just sling insults, I'm comfortable with that too. I just want to know where you intend to go with it.
Adam

Germany

#509617 Mar 25, 2013
Alpha and Omega

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min It aint necessari... 37,408
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 min WasteWater 18,653
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 min Triple Fine 104,588
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Steve III 641,084
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min New Age Spiritual... 969,852
women watching men naked on webcam (Mar '12) 13 min Elephant Trunk 53
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 45 min Ricky F 38,322
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr who 280,849
More from around the web