Why Should Jesus Love Me?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#509611 Mar 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. you place me in an impossible situation ..
.. if I don't respond, I'm passive-aggressive ..
.. if I do respond, you call me a liar ..
.. if I don't protect, justify and defend, I'm a bigot ..
.. if someone steps forward on my behalf, I'm co-dependent ..
.. and, in all instances, I am a hypocrite, dishonest and prideful ..
You got problems, lady.

:p
Adam

Germany

#509612 Mar 25, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
not 3 only 3 times 1
100& GODS ASSURANCE THAT GOD IS NOT TRINITY
I think I asked Doctor REALITY your son.Emm have you become your son?
Adam

Germany

#509613 Mar 25, 2013
A and B

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#509614 Mar 25, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I don't drink!!
.. not even water ??..

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#509615 Mar 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Don't be such a crybaby
You make jokes all the time, often at the expense of others
Laugh a little Tide, I don't even know your sex partners
And picturing you as a talking cartoon box of bleach for cognitive dissonance? C'mon, that's just funny
:)
I have no expectation to keep you focused if we don't treat the conversation seriously.

If you want to just sling insults, I'm comfortable with that too. I just want to know where you intend to go with it.
Adam

Germany

#509617 Mar 25, 2013
Alpha and Omega

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#509618 Mar 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. not even water ??..
Just Kook-Aid...

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#509619 Mar 25, 2013
...female inner thigh flavored Kool-Aid.

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#509621 Mar 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't. It's pretty hard to get a DUI while driving sober...
Oh.

I wasn't aware that that was the only thing you could be wrongly convicted of.

Must be nice where you live.

What planet did you say you were from?

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#509623 Mar 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. Stay willfully ignorant, you have the free will to make that choice.
Sure RR.

Okely dokely.

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#509624 Mar 25, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. He's in Mordor.
In the darkest depths of Mordor.

Location hidden

#509626 Mar 25, 2013
Clementia wrote:
O damn, what have i missed?
Can u prove that you're not a sophisticated computer program?? huh? can ya??? I just knew it!!!
If I can fool people into believing I'm human, doesn't that make me human?

"Hath not a Jew eyes? Hath not a Jew hands, organs,
dimensions, senses, affections, passions; fed with
the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject
to the same diseases, heal'd by the same means,
warm'd and cool'd by the same winter and summer
as a Christian is? If you prick us, do we not bleed?
If you tickle us, do we not laugh? If you poison us,
do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?
If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that.
If a Jew wrong a Christian, what is his humility?
Revenge. If a Christian wrong a Jew, what should his
sufferance be by Christian example? Why, revenge.
The villainy you teach me, I will execute,
and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction." ~W.S.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#509629 Mar 25, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh.
I wasn't aware that that was the only thing you could be wrongly convicted of.
Must be nice where you live.
What planet did you say you were from?
It's also pretty hard to get charged with a crime without bring a criminal...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#509631 Mar 25, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
If I can fool people into believing I'm human, doesn't that make me human?
"Hath not a Jew eyes? Hath not a Jew hands, organs,
dimensions, senses, affections, passions; fed with
the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject
to the same diseases, heal'd by the same means,
warm'd and cool'd by the same winter and summer
as a Christian is? If you prick us, do we not bleed?
If you tickle us, do we not laugh? If you poison us,
do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?
If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that.
If a Jew wrong a Christian, what is his humility?
Revenge. If a Christian wrong a Jew, what should his
sufferance be by Christian example? Why, revenge.
The villainy you teach me, I will execute,
and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction." ~W.S.
No, it just means you're good at fooling people!

U never told me u were a Jew!!

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#509632 Mar 25, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Tis no reason for sorry I can take myself to the city any time I want.Luck no do not think so.God brought my feet and my family to the mountains for a reason.Gifts from him are also given for a reason.Prayer is a powerful communication with HIM.What I described is just small scale of my many blessing He given to me.
I give to him all the glory cause without him it would not be possible and the thanksgiving for each blessing.
That's what I mean xx

Location hidden

#509633 Mar 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Irrational?
She completely refused to adhere to the rules she set up and went post by post criticizng evey one and making ludicrous characterizations that nobody with a dictionary or common sense would define as "excusing".
I would only fault her for not adequately explaining the purpose of the experiment and the rules.

If you didn't understand the rules, as well as the person who actually knows the rules, how could you possibly know who was adhering to them or not?
Skombolis wrote:
Her rules made it acceptable to tell someone go F themselves but made it wrong to apologize to someone for hurting their feelings and it was supposed to be an exercise in self-improvement?
Yes.

All you can do is make an argument from ignorance. You don't understand, therefor, your explanation must be correct. It isn't. You wouldn't know if it was.

The correct position to take is, "I don't know what was going on." To speculate from a position of ignorance, trying to tell people that do understand that they are wrong, is irrational.
Skombolis wrote:
Anybody with eyes could see what a farce it was and it was designed with malice out of her desire to defend IANS
Stop using this fallacy.

Anybody with eyes can see that you're Dim.

Did that work? Do you understand what makes such a statement fallacious?
Skombolis wrote:
You are losing what little credibility you have left or I guess best case scenario will be viewed as needy and blind. Because these things are very obvious that she did. The lies and excuses for not sourcing the quote were very obvious. Her insults to others while claiming to take the high ground are very obvious.
Open your eyes
You said "obvious" three times here. Have you ever noticed that HL sometimes points things like this out?

I don't see things as you see them, and I won't so long as the support for your claims only exist in your head. I trust my mind more than yours when it comes to evaluating reality. Why wouldn't I? I rarely make mistakes, and you rarely don't.

Location hidden

#509634 Mar 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. not even water ??..
i just knew someone would say that!

Yes Lesbo, I will go out for a drink of water with u!! It'll be my pleasure! ;-)

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#509635 Mar 25, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps on this particular thread there is some relevance in conveying the 'Word of God' to make a specific point that you want to make about what is written in the Bible. However, some people here appear to feel that conveying the word of God is appropriate to every thread on Topix, and though it has no relevancy at all to the specific topic, they insist on quoting Bible verses every day, and often several times a day.
It is highly unlikely that people coming onto these threads have not already read those words, and so the constant repeating of them serves no useful purpose, IMO, other than to be disrespectful to others, by injecting irrelevant information into a discussion, or preaching which has no place on a discussion site.
If one wants to preach one can do that in church, or even on a sidewalk or at someone's door, if they welcome you to do that. If you are asked by someone else when you are in their space to not preach to them, then continue to do so, that shows ignorance, low intellect, and terribly bad manners.
Yes, the net gives us freedom to do whatever we want, but if one is to have any respect from fellow participants wherever one is participating, then one, IMO, should not go out of one's way to offend others, and especially when several others have asked that one doesn't do that.
There are certain societal codes of conduct which man has developed throughout our history, and in most situations when people are doing things which affect others, in some way, that conduct is expected to not infringe on the rights of others.
As one has a right to not tolerate someone playing loud music so that it can be heard through the walls of your house at a time of the day when most people are sleeping (something that we have no choice about), and in that case thete are usually by-laws protecting people from such interruptions for certain hours. One has the right to call the authorities and report the offender and to get the activity stopped in most civilized societies.
Except for people who have serious character flaws, which they show by disregarding how anyone is bothered by anything they do, most people will respect these by-laws, at least after they have been reported and possibly paid a fine a few times.
Yes, here we can ignore, skip over, or just plan not to go into places on Topix which have people who act that way, however that sort of defeats the purpose of a discussion site. Obviously, someone decided to set up this site to encourage people who have opinions on various things to come here and share and discuss their opinions.
People who come here with some agenda, not related to having a meaningful discussion, IMO, do not really have any useful, even for them, purpose in continuing to act the way they do, especially if they are frequently requested by many people to not do it.
I would rather read scriptures than many of the other postings that are posted in here :) Not all think they are meaningless, and as you said, we can scroll

Location hidden

#509636 Mar 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
...female inner thigh flavored Kool-Aid.
What r u seriously on, man?? Don't answer that!!!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#509637 Mar 25, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
In a minute I think I’m going to put on my lamp shade and go find some mud puddles to dance in. Getting away from this place once and awhile is a good thing. Want to join me?
HFN
LOL Well...when you put it that way...I guess I really am a little strange!

Lately...I have lost my strangeness...need to be getting it back...I'll work on that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 13 min Paul is dead 537
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 30 min ExplainsBongo 41,588
Why it's high time to get rid of billionaires 1 hr Paul is dead 53
God......do You enjoy wacthing me SUFFER?? 3 hr Johnny 14
Trump's "Russia Worries" louder than the noon sun 3 hr Johnny 9
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Tellthetruth 989,669
Sometimes I like Louis Farrakhan's "sermons"...... 6 hr Johnny 94
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 hr guest 690,311
More from around the web