Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#509362 Mar 25, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Is no reason for me to watch the tape here simply not interest in what the person may be talking about.
That's perfectly fine.

By the way, tape as a recording and storage medium is pretty much a thing of the past now, like film and vinyl.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#509364 Mar 25, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>

If you can't, can we all agree that you are lying Christian trash?
And introducing the wanna-be leader of the Internet based, 4-person strong, secular-humanist movement, the bigot himself...Dr Dementia!

I love it when your bigotry is so blatant

The funny thing is I didn't even think to notice it when I first read your post because I am so used to it

I think who you REALLY are is becoming so clear

You are a joke 'doctor' Each day simply increases the size.You are nothing but a bigot with a keyboard. A lonely old and feeling unappreciated heartless doctor who no doubt let his lack of concern for his patients be exasperated by his hate of Christians

How much it must have burned you to have to provide care for Christians let alone have them question you. I am sure you just lied with the same ease you do today when denying whatever you originally told them and then rationalized your methods to yourself.

You are a "humanist" that hates over 3/4th of the population of religious beliefs alone. I can only imagine what other reasons exist as well

All kidding aside, you are a terrible human being

Once more for the cheap seats

IANS said

"If you can't, can we all agree that you are lying Christian trash?"

Can there be any doubt to this man's bigotry?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#509365 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Dim forgot to call you a liar based on his mangled understanding of your words.
If I wrote that LeLe would accuse me of discriminating against dyslexics and of inventing my imaginary children.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#509366 Mar 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
I would love to know how i got that one wrong
No kidding. What a stunning display of verbal ineptitude.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#509367 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
That's perfectly fine.
By the way, tape as a recording and storage medium is pretty much a thing of the past now, like film and vinyl.
If I wrote that LeLe would accuse me of discriminating against people (and there are many) who still use VCR.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#509368 Mar 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
And introducing the wanna-be leader of the Internet based, 4-person strong, secular-humanist movement, the bigot himself...Dr Dementia!
I love it when your bigotry is so blatant
The funny thing is I didn't even think to notice it when I first read your post because I am so used to it
I think who you REALLY are is becoming so clear
You are a joke 'doctor' Each day simply increases the size.You are nothing but a bigot with a keyboard. A lonely old and feeling unappreciated heartless doctor who no doubt let his lack of concern for his patients be exasperated by his hate of Christians
How much it must have burned you to have to provide care for Christians let alone have them question you. I am sure you just lied with the same ease you do today when denying whatever you originally told them and then rationalized your methods to yourself.
You are a "humanist" that hates over 3/4th of the population of religious beliefs alone. I can only imagine what other reasons exist as well
All kidding aside, you are a terrible human being
Once more for the cheap seats
IANS said
Can there be any doubt to this man's bigotry?
Nope.

Location hidden

#509369 Mar 25, 2013
Let's see how it sounds with any other group

If you can't, can we all agree that you are lying black trash

If you can't, can we all agree that you are lying Mexican trash

If you can't, can we all agree that you are lying homosexual trash

Try to defend him all you want, to those that do, there is no defense.

A bigot is a bigot is a bigot

And your secular-humanist leader is a bigot

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#509371 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
If I wrote that LeLe (the decent Christian) would accuse me of being prejudiced against people who lisp.

Location hidden

#509372 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
You are lying again

HL said if other people besides Shrink said she defended you that she would apologize to me because self-improvement was so important to her and she wanted me to see that for myself.

When three other people told her that she simply disappeared and showed up days later, no apology

I am sure she's happy you lied for her now and necessitated my having to give the full account. Poetic justice actually. You guys shouldn't benefit from lying for each other.

Man, I can't keep up with your stupidity and staggering number of posts to me or about me. For a crazy old man you can put the pace on!

I am going to bed within minutes

But please feel free to ramble incoherently without me:)

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#509373 Mar 25, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
If I wrote that LeLe would accuse me of discriminating against dyslexics and of inventing my imaginary children.
You can invent imaginary children?

Can I have one?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#509374 Mar 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Let's see how it sounds with any other group
If you can't, can we all agree that you are lying black trash
If you can't, can we all agree that you are lying Mexican trash
If you can't, can we all agree that you are lying homosexual trash
Try to defend him all you want, to those that do, there is no defense.
A bigot is a bigot is a bigot
And your secular-humanist leader is a bigot
Yep.

Location hidden

#509375 Mar 25, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I have one?
I had one but he ran away...or maybe he didn't?

:)

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#509376 Mar 25, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I have one?
Sure... I don't see why not :-)

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#509377 Mar 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I had one but he ran away...or maybe he didn't?
:)
I've never had a child. Do you have children, Skom?

I look at these dead people and I think. How selfless they were to give their bodies to further science. They will be cut open on Tuesday. Some dumbass medical students will hack them to pieces knowing nothing about them.

It makes me sad.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#509378 Mar 25, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mind me asking what stopped you?
I have never been suicidal myself..
but have sat and tried to understand the desperation of those
thoughts w a friend.
And of those that do indeed follow through w ending their life.
We have teens in our community who have commited suicide.
I am appalled that we can't reach these kids to let them know.
Tomorrow will always arrive- no matter what- the son will shine..
I think what stopped me was that I thought about doing it, and was still trying to come up with a workable plan (when that depressed it is hard to think too) when my wife arrived home from work, and with her home, committing suicide did not seem like something I could do. Instead I told her what I had been thinking, and I suppose doing that got it out of my system for the moment, and I didn't actually ever get into a suicidal mood again.

I suspect that a lot of suicides with young people, etc. are spontaneous impulses, and they just go ahead and do it without thinking through all the ramifications. It is a horrible thing to do to your family because not only do they have to deal with your death, but they might be the one(s) to find you and that could be something so traumatic that they themselves end up with mental problems.

I was in rehab with a man whose son committed suicide, and my previous partner's cousin had a son commit suicide and she also had to go into rehab.

I find suicide as being such a waste, and before I considered it myself I would not have had any sympathy for someone doing it, but after that brief time of thinking it was a real solution, I now can understand how a person can get to that point.

It is a stupid thing to do though, because it is a long term solution to what is usually only a short term problem. When depressed we think we could never feel better again, but, at least in my case, I did get to a point where I want to live, not give up living.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#509379 Mar 25, 2013
*M_O_R_N_I_N_G*

”Peace means far more than the opposite of war!”

~ Fred Rogers

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#509380 Mar 25, 2013
Todays Prayer

"And the heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament shows His handiwork." Dear God, I praise you, Creator of the universe, father of mankind, sustainer of all. May you be glorified through your creation and through my life. Please minister through me to the people around me. Help me to be a witness to the truth of your Word and your work. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#509381 Mar 25, 2013
Encouraging Words....

Jesus answered him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God."

John 3:3

K-Love

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#509382 Mar 25, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I have one?
I imagine you can.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#509383 Mar 25, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand. I always have. Until then I'll keep fighting as subtlety or as violently as the situation demands.
Never underestimate.
Underestimate you?

Never!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Lonestar 93,075
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Richardfs 979,549
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min kent 668,095
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 21 min USA-1 39,226
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rob Ford 286,116
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Sky Writer 31 183,699
--- Pres TRUMP 100% Match to ANTICHRIST, TRIB --- 3 hr Haha 2
More from around the web