Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#509294 Mar 24, 2013
The Christians were restless today, eh?

From the first time I looked in, trebuchets were being launched and arrows were flying.

I wonder what a forum would be like if it had the virtual ability to burn someone?

Maybe they should have called it "Backhand Sunday".

"{*(thwack!)*}.... Bless you, for I have grinned"

Yeah, Backhand Sunday.

What do you guys do for Easter?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#509295 Mar 24, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>Lay off the drugs you say?
Wait a sec.

That's not fair- I am not the one w a criminal record.
I have never mentioned that you have a criminal record- ever..
and you post I am on drugs?

I have cringed when others throw that in your face- but you are no better than your accusers.
Any means to win, I guess??- and on the internet is even more
impressive..
-sad.

You are messed up.
You like throwing people's painful experiences in their faces whilst accusing others don't you. I can see why you think you're so much better than everyone. Go eat some worms or something.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#509296 Mar 24, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
You viciously attack everyone. Even sweet Epi who is your friend! You do seem to have a preference for attacking those I get along with though... If it's not jealousy then it must be obsession. I'm sorry I'm not into women :)
Let me spell it for you then you can Google it.

n.a.r.c.i.s.s.i.s.m.

My posts have nothing to do w you dear..

While you are Googling narcissism..do the thread a favor
and Google palm sunday..

lol..

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#509297 Mar 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>My boots are made for walking!

I see she gave you the ol' say something in the affirmative and then say.."Not"

I am hoping next she tells you to "talk to the hand"

Maybe pull out some valley girl,and gag her with a spoon! LOL, I have to remind myself this is a grown woman older than me.

Well It will be interesting when her next "exception" is. If history tells us anything it will be when someone mentions her name:)

Well, wasted way too much time in here today. I am glad I was here for the death penalty discussion and to talk a little more to Tam but hard to rationalize the rest of the time. Sigh..gonna regret this tomorrow when I wish I had time to do anything else but work

(T) Peace
Lol... I shall kiss your boots then, I'll crawl after them as you walk. Who can rationalise spending time here? People get lonely I think and I've made lovely friends here so can't complain too much. Don't work too hard mate :)

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#509298 Mar 24, 2013
<eats popcorn>

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#509299 Mar 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
My boots are made for walking!
/
Doubt it..

But none the less..

I am going home..
-night Skom.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#509300 Mar 24, 2013
scaritual wrote:

From the first time I looked in, trebuchets were being launched and arrows were flying.

I wonder what a forum would be like if it had the virtual ability to burn someone?

Maybe they should have called it "Backhand Sunday".

"{*(thwack!)*}.... Bless you, for I have grinned"

Yeah, Backhand Sunday.

What do you guys do for Easter?
I don't know about anyone else but I eat chocolate :)

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#509301 Mar 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, wasted way too much time in here today. I am glad I was here for the death penalty discussion and to talk a little more to Tam but hard to rationalize the rest of the time. Sigh..gonna regret this tomorrow when I wish I had time to do anything else but work
(T) Peace

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#509302 Mar 24, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>Let me spell it for you then you can Google it.

n.a.r.c.i.s.s.i.s.m.

My posts have nothing to do w you dear..

While you are Googling narcissism..do the thread a favor
and Google palm sunday..

lol..
Hard to believe. You like counting posts, go count how many posts you've made about me. Narcissism is healthier than Borderline Personality Disorder :) get over it, you're just so pathetic.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#509304 Mar 24, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Lay off the drugs you say?
Wait a sec.
That's not fair- I am not the one w a criminal record.
I have never mentioned that you have a criminal record- ever..
and you post I am on drugs?
I have cringed when others throw that in your face- but you are no better than your accusers.
Any means to win, I guess??- and on the internet is even more
impressive..
-sad.
You are messed up.
Its simply an expression

I keep forgetting how dishonest you are

Save your fake indignation for someone who believes you, if you can find a person equally dishonest

Let me change it for you

Are you retarded? I have been a Christian before I ever made a post here, ask anyone

Better?

~snicker

Lemme guess, a tangent on the special olympics like I am actually making fun of people with mental disorders?

Sigh...dishonest people are boring..then sometimes funny...normally stupid...but then boring again. Mostly boring:)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#509305 Mar 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
This no longer is simply an issue of morality or what as a society do we want to project as our standard.
You're kidding, right?

Society rejects your standards, Dimwit. It always has. You have made nothing but bad choices in you life - first, by choosing to be a criminal, then a Christian one. Society first rejected your felonious choice, and now your Christians choice as well.

You were born to lose. Just look at you on this thread. More bad choices, you useless cumberworld.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#509306 Mar 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Its simply an expression

I keep forgetting how dishonest you are

Save your fake indignation for someone who believes you, if you can find a person equally dishonest

Let me change it for you

Are you retarded? I have been a Christian before I ever made a post here, ask anyone

Better?

~snicker

Lemme guess, a tangent on the special olympics like I am actually making fun of people with mental disorders?

Sigh...dishonest people are boring..then sometimes funny...normally stupid...but then boring again. Mostly boring:)
I agree :)

Location hidden

#509307 Mar 24, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ntm1YfehK7UXX
One of my all time favorite songs! Thanks sister:)

This one is too, which you just reminded me

The Rolling Stones - Time Is On My Side

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Didn't think you were still around. Glad I got a chance to say Goodnight. Gotta stop wasting so much time on silly stuff

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#509308 Mar 24, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol... I shall kiss your boots then, I'll crawl after them as you walk. Who can rationalise spending time here? People get lonely I think and I've made lovely friends here so can't complain too much. Don't work too hard mate :)
:)

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#509309 Mar 24, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<eats popcorn>

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#509310 Mar 24, 2013
scaritual wrote:
From the first time I looked in, trebuchets were being launched and

Location hidden

#509311 Mar 24, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You're kidding, right?
Society rejects your standards, Dimwit. It always has. You have made nothing but bad choices in you life - first, by choosing to be a criminal, then a Christian one. Society first rejected your felonious choice, and now your Christians choice as well.
You were born to lose. Just look at you on this thread. More bad choices, you useless cumberworld.
Hey Doctor Dementia

My post is about society and the death penalty

Society rejects my standards that my opinion is as a society I believe the death penalty is not just a matter of morality but what standard we want to set for ourselves as a country?

What in the world are you talking about?

Just ring your little bell and have the nurse come and give you some more medication in whatever nursing home you currently reside! I told you get that colored chalk out of your room, you keep getting over-stimulated!

LOL

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#509312 Mar 25, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<eats popcorn>
There was this lady that posted elsewhere. I read her posts and I didn't really interact with her because she talked about things that I wasn't really that interested in. She was smart and articulate and she seemed to know what she was talking about.

Saturday, I read that she died on Friday. I knew she was undergoing treatment for her ailment but I didn't think much about it.

Monday, I'm talking about her death. I find it odd that people we've never met in the flesh have some sort of effect on us. Occasionally, I post this vid:

and I wonder, how many people really care?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#509313 Mar 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
how can we as a society rationalize killing innocent people to punish people for killing innocent people?
You weren't innocent.

If we used biblical standards, you'd already have been stoned to death. You can thank humanists that your biblical ethics have been declared illegal.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#509314 Mar 25, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You weren't innocent.
If we used biblical standards, you'd already have been stoned to death. You can thank humanists that your biblical ethics have been declared illegal.
The Catholics were Humanists? Cool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min New Age Spiritual... 650,262
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 min Life in Leyland 445,912
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Aura Mytha 56,022
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min trifecta1 971,764
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 29 min karl44 106,064
what color panties are you guys wearing????????... 1 hr str8npanty 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 182,943
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 13 hr akon mason 70
More from around the web