Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#509279 Mar 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I simply can count and notice when someone gone for months coincidentally always shows up when their name is mentioned or has days to post when need be
You consider noticing things or counting a sign of obsession?
I just looked at my clock and it says 1:18am. Hmm, I wonder if I am obsessed with time?
You seem to see a high level of interest people have in you that doesn't exist. Well, whatever gets you through the day whoever you are
:)
No you are lying and trying to discredit my name. You brought your bad ass here and you fought with everyone who was here who claimed christianity. Then you became a christian>.lol.
I remember us asking you to chill out and stop your fighting with
everyone because it was mother's day and you just wouldn't shut up
and stop your fighting..

Skom- you were a liar and a snot nosed punk then..
and it seems you haven't grown up since then.

I think I have grown much since those years here on topix.
Ham and micah teaching me much on what is truly important.
What have you ever taught anyone? You accuse and cause strife.

You came here as a loud mouth punk- fighting your way through this
thread.. kissing ass when it benefits you.. but still and
forever a punk.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#509281 Mar 24, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been nothing but kind to me, Skom. I appreciate that.
I feel you more than deserve it but you are welcome. You have been kind to me as well
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not up to us to pass judgement on those who believe things that we find strange or those who live lives that are foreign to us. It's up to us to condemn cruelty. Whether it's cruelty against homosexuals, christians, the mentally ill or any other animal.
It's not about being a believer or non-believer in God. It's about knowing right from wrong. It's about compassion and understanding.
I hear ya and i agree. That is why I included "if asked"

I strongly believe, especially when it comes to things that have no victim and are the personal decisions of someone's lives that it is not our place to try to force our views onto them. I would go a step further actually and say the Bible does not allow for it. And I would say in general that cruelty can never be explained away by love. Trying to berate someone and crush their spirit in the name of loving them simply isn't consistent with love

Who you are is between you and God unless you are hurting someone else. Who I am is between me and God unless I am hurting someone else.

What amazes me is that in a world where people do unspeakable things to one another, commit heinous acts of evil and cause unbeliavle amounts of pain, that anyone would feel the first thing on their list should be to deal with who someone else chooses to love. That should be the last thing on the list, if it even makes the list since what about our own sins?

As Christians we need to evaluate our motives and our methods. And we need to hold ourselves accountable first.

We all fail at times but cruelty offends me. Essentially picking on someone for being different than what they are used to offends me.

You are no victim. You are a strong young woman. But that doesn't mean you can't be hurt.

If people can't think of any other reason than this then they should consider how they would feel if someone hurt their own daughter and which strangers they feel should have a right to tell their daughter what type of person she is.

I know you know all this and this should be just common sense stuff. I guess just typing whatever comes to mind because I don't know how what to say about something that shouldn't even be taking place

Anyway, I am rambling. Have a great night

(T) Peace

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#509282 Mar 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno, seems to me you need to brush up on your asking skills
Ending things in f.u. probably isn't very effective:)
Tell ya what, if next time someone mentions your name and you don't show up within minutes despite a previously long absence, I will promise to note that it actually happened once since you have been on Topix. In the meantime I am going with too coincidental to be believable
If you keep up this posting rate you are going to get in ten percent of your total posts for five years all in the matter of a week. That would be pretty weird huh?
Yeah..
Pretty weird..

Do you know where I am posting from right now?-
where I have been all day??

haha..
You are obsessed.
Should I be flattered?

“Miles from Nowhere”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#509283 Mar 24, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still confused.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jPf2y2QGoJwXX
Goodnight River.
I'm still confused too.

Goodnight Tide.

xo

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#509284 Mar 24, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you know where I am posting from right now?-
where I have been all day??
in order..

No.and

Don't care:)
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
haha..
You are obsessed.
Should I be flattered?
That depends, do things that don't exist flatter you? Again, what you seem to perceive as my level of interest in you and my actual level of interest in you couldn't be furhter apart

Heck, I don't even know who you are or if this is your "main identity"

You really expect people to believe you only average just barely over a post a day?

I know you post in all sorts of rooms too because you have talked about it and made posts about the going ons of all different places in quite a few of your posts over the years. Heck you used to be wherever Cindy was posting getting into it with her and she is all over the place. Yet 1 post a day? I guess when you show up you just get wildly interested in topix and go to rooms because of other posters and post for days and know what is going on all over in different places and then..bam..disappear and don't post for months. I can't imagine someone making an average of only a post a day showing the interest in Topix that you have when here under this name

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#509285 Mar 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno, seems to me you need to brush up on your asking skills
Ending things in f.u. probably isn't very effective:)
Tell ya what, if next time someone mentions your name and you don't show up within minutes despite a previously long absence, I will promise to note that it actually happened once since you have been on Topix. In the meantime I am going with too coincidental to be believable
If you keep up this posting rate you are going to get in ten percent of your total posts for five years all in the matter of a week. That would be pretty weird huh?
Saying I show up when my name is mentioned is a copout.
It is pure projection on your part unless you can prove it.

-if you only knew the hours I am away from my laptop..You
would prolly be ashamed of the hours you drool over yours.
Baby..today has been an exception--due to something that's none of yer business. but has defn. helped me pass the day away..

I could pull a cheap shot like you- and say you have got to be someone else because I don't like you,, as you are doing to
me..
But, I am satisfied with who I am and do not need to play the games you do here on topix.

You pull the same bs with all those who disagree with you..
A simple minded player..you are..huh?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#509286 Mar 24, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are lying and trying to discredit my name. You brought your bad ass here and you fought with everyone who was here who claimed christianity. Then you became a christian>.lol.
Lay off the drugs! LOL..wow. I have been a Christian before i ever made a post here. Ask anyone
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Skom- you were a liar and a snot nosed punk then..
and it seems you haven't grown up since then.
Well...meow

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#509287 Mar 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, when was the last time i mentioned her? Please let me know what you are basing that on
LOL
Nice try, you could open a fish market with all these red herrings!
<quoted text>
Do you believe the Bible and why is it a harder punishment to skip prison and be saved?
1 million and ten
1 million and nine
1 million and eight
I am being realistic with my countdown! LOL
Don't worry about it Skom, Le-Le is very jealous of me and can't help herself. She will probably viciously attack you for mentioning my name. May I kiss your dirty old sneakers?
LMAO!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#509288 Mar 24, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about it Skom, Le-Le is very jealous of me and can't help herself. She will probably viciously attack you for mentioning my name. May I kiss your dirty old sneakers?
LMAO!
lol.
yeah that's it..
You are that significant to me..not.

According to him I have been viciously attacking him..
and your name hasn't come up once.
-go figure.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#509289 Mar 24, 2013
scaritual wrote:
There must've been some powerful sermons at the pulpit this day.
hahaaa...
<listens to the religious war drums in the distance>
<preacher> "only the righteous will make it-HAH!, into that promised lannnd-HAH!, and allll will bow a knee and quake in loving fearfthesweetJESUS!-HAH andsubmissioninjudgementholyan dforetold-HAH!{pulpit slap!} as the firesofhellanddamnation-HAH! are stoked bytheholypiritinthepit-HAH! humina humina humina braumbalumbababahhh-HAH!.... "
Was there a potluck afterwards?
Potlucks are awesome!

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#509290 Mar 24, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Saying I show up when my name is mentioned is a copout.
It is pure projection on your part unless you can prove it.
-if you only knew the hours I am away from my laptop..You
would prolly be ashamed of the hours you drool over yours.
Baby..today has been an exception--due to something that's none of yer business. but has defn. helped me pass the day away..
I could pull a cheap shot like you- and say you have got to be someone else because I don't like you,, as you are doing to
me..
But, I am satisfied with who I am and do not need to play the games you do here on topix.
You pull the same bs with all those who disagree with you..
A simple minded player..you are..huh?
Most of those here who are actual people and not trolls, do agree with Skom. You're nasty, I take back my offer. You really should try Valium, it will help you out :)

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#509291 Mar 24, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
lol.
yeah that's it..
You are that significant to me..not.
According to him I have been viciously attacking him..
and your name hasn't come up once.
-go figure.
You viciously attack everyone. Even sweet Epi who is your friend! You do seem to have a preference for attacking those I get along with though... If it's not jealousy then it must be obsession. I'm sorry I'm not into women :)

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#509292 Mar 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Lay off the drugs! LOL..wow. I have been a Christian before i ever made a post here. Ask anyone
<quoted text>
Well...meow
Lay off the drugs you say?
Wait a sec.

That's not fair- I am not the one w a criminal record.
I have never mentioned that you have a criminal record- ever..
and you post I am on drugs?

I have cringed when others throw that in your face- but you are no better than your accusers.
Any means to win, I guess??- and on the internet is even more
impressive..
-sad.

You are messed up.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#509293 Mar 24, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about it Skom, Le-Le is very jealous of me and can't help herself. She will probably viciously attack you for mentioning my name. May I kiss your dirty old sneakers?
LMAO!
My boots are made for walking!

I see she gave you the ol' say something in the affirmative and then say.."Not"

I am hoping next she tells you to "talk to the hand"

Maybe pull out some valley girl,and gag her with a spoon! LOL, I have to remind myself this is a grown woman older than me.

Well It will be interesting when her next "exception" is. If history tells us anything it will be when someone mentions her name:)

Well, wasted way too much time in here today. I am glad I was here for the death penalty discussion and to talk a little more to Tam but hard to rationalize the rest of the time. Sigh..gonna regret this tomorrow when I wish I had time to do anything else but work

(T) Peace

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#509294 Mar 24, 2013
The Christians were restless today, eh?

From the first time I looked in, trebuchets were being launched and arrows were flying.

I wonder what a forum would be like if it had the virtual ability to burn someone?

Maybe they should have called it "Backhand Sunday".

"{*(thwack!)*}.... Bless you, for I have grinned"

Yeah, Backhand Sunday.

What do you guys do for Easter?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#509295 Mar 24, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>Lay off the drugs you say?
Wait a sec.

That's not fair- I am not the one w a criminal record.
I have never mentioned that you have a criminal record- ever..
and you post I am on drugs?

I have cringed when others throw that in your face- but you are no better than your accusers.
Any means to win, I guess??- and on the internet is even more
impressive..
-sad.

You are messed up.
You like throwing people's painful experiences in their faces whilst accusing others don't you. I can see why you think you're so much better than everyone. Go eat some worms or something.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#509296 Mar 24, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
You viciously attack everyone. Even sweet Epi who is your friend! You do seem to have a preference for attacking those I get along with though... If it's not jealousy then it must be obsession. I'm sorry I'm not into women :)
Let me spell it for you then you can Google it.

n.a.r.c.i.s.s.i.s.m.

My posts have nothing to do w you dear..

While you are Googling narcissism..do the thread a favor
and Google palm sunday..

lol..

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#509297 Mar 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>My boots are made for walking!

I see she gave you the ol' say something in the affirmative and then say.."Not"

I am hoping next she tells you to "talk to the hand"

Maybe pull out some valley girl,and gag her with a spoon! LOL, I have to remind myself this is a grown woman older than me.

Well It will be interesting when her next "exception" is. If history tells us anything it will be when someone mentions her name:)

Well, wasted way too much time in here today. I am glad I was here for the death penalty discussion and to talk a little more to Tam but hard to rationalize the rest of the time. Sigh..gonna regret this tomorrow when I wish I had time to do anything else but work

(T) Peace
Lol... I shall kiss your boots then, I'll crawl after them as you walk. Who can rationalise spending time here? People get lonely I think and I've made lovely friends here so can't complain too much. Don't work too hard mate :)

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#509298 Mar 24, 2013
<eats popcorn>

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#509299 Mar 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
My boots are made for walking!
/
Doubt it..

But none the less..

I am going home..
-night Skom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr LAWEST100 445,856
News Michael Jackson Called A 'wonderful Humanitarian' (Jul '09) 3 hr Antonio Raviolio 7,659
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Antonio Raviolio 184,621
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 hr True Christian-Jew 104,696
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr True Christian-Jew 673,155
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr True Christian-Jew 981,254
what are the physical differences between india... (Jun '09) 5 hr True Christian-Jew 95
More from around the web